Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]
yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:40 pm by Lillian

» Overwhelming
yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:18 pm by Caesar

» The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptyToday at 8:34 pm by MWD

» Spring 2020 7 Day Burst
yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by MWD

» Turn a Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:18 pm by Guest

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:10 pm by Henrex

» Ella's Face Claim list
yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:16 pm by THEFROST

» Ryoichi Sora [5-5; Hazard Rank F]
yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:13 pm by THEFROST

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by THEFROST

» Beauty and The Bitch (Helle/Mimi)
yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:42 am by Mozy

Top posters
THEFROST
yukis night time search - Page 3 I_vote_lcapyukis night time search - Page 3 I_voting_baryukis night time search - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
yukis night time search - Page 3 I_vote_lcapyukis night time search - Page 3 I_voting_baryukis night time search - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2758 registered users
The newest registered user is NovaM

Our users have posted a total of 136523 messages in 20437 subjects

yukis night time search

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
yukis night time search - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999yukis night time search - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

yukis night time search - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: yukis night time search   yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:48 am

Yuki Oona~

Unsure what the future holds...

Len said "Neither of us is the same as when we got here, are we?" yuki said in a soft happy voice." nope we are diffrent. but I think its more than hour outside that is changing." as Len gripped her hand and was blushing yuki let out a small gasp. her heart was racing. it sounded so loud to her self that she thought he might hear it witch only made it beat more. but her face he could see and it was flushed a bright red sharing in Lens embarrassment.

as len pulled yuki along she willingly followed his lead hand in hand. yuki was unsure of what would happen. but she trusted Len. as they was walking "thank you so much for this Len."she wanted to hug him but the thought of doing so scared her. yuki would look around at the scenery as they walked .the sun would rise soon. here shortly it would be a new day...and maybe the start of a better life

"The poison... is inside you..."

Back to top Go down
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
yukis night time search - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000yukis night time search - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

yukis night time search - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: yukis night time search   yukis night time search - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:57 am

yukis night time search - Page 3 BlueLen11Cat

Thread is done! Nice job!

Len: GAAAAH I CAN'T GET THIS STUFF OUT! ... wait a minute...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down

yukis night time search
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD