Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Redd Snake  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty Re: The Redd Snake

Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm
Dr. Hebi walked slowly into his lab, a smile on his face. Dear me... seems that I've lost my way around my lab, staring at my subjects again... Hmm... what was it that I had scheduled today, Hebi? He asked the snake with his mind, his dark red cloak billowing, only his face visible as he made his way through the complex. The large white snake that was connected to Dr. Hebi's stomach wheeled itself around from behind him, where it acted like a tail, to his front, where it stared the Corrupted Angel Iramsha in the eyes, flickering its tongue in and out. Today, sir, you are going on a research material expedition with one Redd Tsueken; a new member of the Akatsuki. His snake explained back to him, as Dr. Hebi smiled softly, raising up both his hands to hold his snake's head gently in his hands. I'm already five minutes late then? He asked the snake as it flicked out its tongue once more. Most certainly. It replied to him.

Excellent. He said back to his snake, letting it fall out of his hands as he finished walking up to the young man at last, hearing him call out. Dr. Hebi lowered his head, his hood covering up his face as he had Hebi move around in front of his face. Then Dr. Hebi put up a ventriloquist act, moving Hebi's mouth open and closed.

"Yes, this is Hebi. The doctor will see you soon." It seemed to say, before it was suddenly thrust back into tail position as Dr. Hebi revealed his face with a chuckle. He extended out Hebi to Redd, as most people would a hand to shake, saying: "Go on; give my Hebi a pet. She won't bite; I promise. My name is DOCTOR Hebi; there's a difference between us, you know." He said lightly as he turned around, smiling to himself. Dr. Hebi brought around Hebi before him, as Hebi opened its own mouth wide. Then, out of its throat, popped a simple scroll out. Dr. Hebi grabbed the scroll, turning back around to Redd.

"Alright, sir, I am ready to go; how about yourself?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Redd Snake  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed May 16, 2012 3:17 pm
That's a Good Lad. Dr. Hebi thought to himself, Hebi moving back and forth on his back
constantly as the man replied. Kinda curt but we'll be able to fix that soon, yes we will… He thought to himself as he turned around, opening the scroll up and pointing it out away from himself. "One portal, good scroll; that's all I ask." He said out loud with a smile, as the writings on the scroll, undecipherable to most civilized beings, shot out a circular formation into the air in front of Dr. Hebi.

"Alright; goom along, good lad." He said smoothly, turning to face his charge for a moment. "And Hebi will only give you a love bite if you try to hurt her or myself~" He trailed off, walking back through the dark blue colored portal.

Dr. Hebi came right out the other side, just as he had planned, his tail twitching slightly as he waited fro Redd. He moved his head forwards, taking in a very, very deep whiff of the snortable gold flakes in his pouch, before relaxing where he was standing with a sigh, his shoulders dropping back slightly. That's right; gold is just about as effective as crack for this Angel Iramasha, and he had a good sized baggy of it stored in the mouth piece of his cloak at all times. He relaxed, as he saw Redd eventually come out of the portal. "Alright." He said, turning around once more, Hebi moving around while it stared at Redd at Dr. Hebi's head level. "We just need to look around for any interesting specimens around here…" He trailed off, Hebi looking at all sides around Dr. Hebi. "Be most careful; my sensory is able to detect all but the strnagest of things at three miles off; however it is making me uneasy…" He trailed off once more, licking his chin as he thought to himself with his insanely long tongue.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 16, 2012 8:53 pm
"Well," Dr. Hebi said in reply. "Anything that's got more than a human-sized body." He said, giving the boy a straight answer. Dr. Hebi himself lacked any kind of ego or thing he viewed as him having more than others, so he wasn't trying to confuse Redd in any way or make him seem lesser.

When Redd asked him if he and Hebi were one, he smiled. "Well, my good lad, we ARE, and we AREN'T." He said, pausing for a moment before explaining. "Hebi extends out of my stomach; she has no tail. However, while I may be able to control her, she has her own mind as well. So, yes, we two ARE one." He concluded, shrugging.

He had Hebi look around for a few moments more, as Dr. Hebi himself continued staring forwards. "Get ready, my lad." He said as a single snake dropped out of his ankle, slithering off of it onto the ground, as it shot over to Redd, climbing up his side and sitting on his shoulder. It was an itty-bitty garden snake; it barely looked like it could hit a fly. It's eyes were huge in comparison to the rest of it's body; in fact, Dr. Hebi was using it as a lookout for the lad, to help protect him.

"Here it comes."

As he finished speaking, it appeared from Dr. Hebi's right. Hebi itself was staring right at the spot, as suddenly, from that spot, horns rose out of the ground. Out of it came a stereotypical red-demon, with a humanoid body and a showing six pack on its chest. It lacked wings; but other than that, it looked something right out of a fairy tail. "And so the first subject arrives..." Dr. Hebi said out loud as the demon snarled, before leaping right for the Doctor....

- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 16, 2012 11:08 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-

Dr. Hebi watched with interest as his charge suddenly was in front of him, actually protecting the Doctor. Odd. I've done nothing to give him reason to want to help me; nor am I that important, being only number 9. He thought to himself, a curious smile on his lips as he watched Redd's attack. The youth landed on the ground next to him, and Dr. Hebi threw out his right arm, smiling at the demon as his palm now faced the red-horned beast.

The red-horned beast, for his part, had quite a confused expression as he stood up. However, it wasn't prepared for the huge stream, more like a wall, of snakes that fired out of Dr. Hebi's sleeve, slamming into the demon as it fired his own energy, trying to hold the snakes back. "Go, quickly, Lad! Run along the snakes, they'll make you faster to get him!" He said, an honest smile on his face as if they were fishing. He kept up the Mass Snakes assault, the snakes running out of the pores of his arm and forwards at the demon as he waited for Redd to act on his advice. When he did, Dr. Hebi threw his arms down, as he stood completely still, for three seconds.

Suddenly, he vanished into the ground, his body seeming to pass through it like a ghost. Then, he suddenly appeared behind the demon, his torso coming out of the ground. His right hand was covered in dark-red energy, as he slashed it across the demon's legs. Then, Dr. Hebi zoomed back into the ground, before reappearing back at his original spot and position. However, now, he was facing the demon. He smiled to himself as he saw the demon begin to wobble; Dr. Hebi hadn't activated any pain... but its legs were about to go out any minute... from the muscle damage Dr. Hebi had just dealt...

"Go on then, that's a good lad! Finish him off and get us some good data!"
-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 17, 2012 10:04 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-

Dr. Hebi smiled at the demon; actually smiled as he suddenly felt his left shoulder light on fire. Redd's fancy footwork had done the trick; while it might not have been what the good Doctor had in mind, it most definitely worked. Dr. Hebi merely held his right arm out to his side, smiling non-nonchalantly as he took brisk steps forwards. His right hand glowed an even darker red as slowly, a blade made of his dark-red reiatsu extended from Dr. Hebi's hand.

"Reiatsu Disection Blade." He said simply, cutting down on the demon from twenty paces. His Reiatsu Blade lengthened as he chopped down his right hand over to his left side, as the blade hit the weakened demon's shoulder and ripped through his body. "And now... Good lad; I recommend you look away." Dr. Hebi said as he continued looking forwards, Hebi moving in circles behind his head, almost relaxing as Dr. Hebi stopped walking right in front of the demon.

Suddenly, Hebi struck. Hebi shot out, opening its mouth wide as it went above and down the demon. It completely reached around the larger demon, its mouth widening to accommodate the man-sized demon. The demon was powerless to resist; it was drained and wounded badly, and merely resigned to the snake all around it. Hebi seemed to choke; but for a moment, as it lifted its head high into the air. The bulge in its skin that was the demon slowly slid down Hebi's body, before it reached Dr. Hebi's stomach, where it.. disappeared. "Ah... good meal." Dr. Hebi said, licking his lips as he took another snort.

"Now, back to searching, eh young lad?" He said, his voice perfectly calm...

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum