Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
The Redd Snake  EmptyToday at 3:26 am by Shizuo

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
The Redd Snake  EmptyYesterday at 1:17 pm by Siegharty

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
The Redd Snake  EmptyYesterday at 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
The Redd Snake  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
The Redd Snake  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

» [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]
The Redd Snake  EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:32 pm by THEFROST

» Making contact
The Redd Snake  EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 am by henTAI

» The Seeker, Christopher Kur
The Redd Snake  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm by JJ

» JJ's Faceclaims
The Redd Snake  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm by JJ

» Haniel App Burst Tracking
The Redd Snake  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:47 pm by THEFROST

Top posters
THEFROST
The Redd Snake  I_vote_lcapThe Redd Snake  I_voting_barThe Redd Snake  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Redd Snake  I_vote_lcapThe Redd Snake  I_voting_barThe Redd Snake  I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138480 messages in 20670 subjects

The Redd Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReddTseuken
Stone That The Builder Refused
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Redd Snake  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Redd leaned against one of the many stone counters that adorned the dark room about him.
He stood in a grey T-shirt and black pants that belonged to a Gi who's top had been missing for quite a while. Three small thuds , though if one payed proper attention four, small thuds could be heard as the males chocolatey brown finger tips pounded against the glistening black counters. His left foot had been tapping against the earth beneath him. Redd didn't like being underground, not one bit, but this was only a bonus to his nervous demeanor.

Redd had been filtering the air through his shirt, keeping his chin touching to his chest. A various amount of bubbleing and toiling concoctions layed all around him and he assumed all of them were trouble. It was his first mission as a member of the Akatsuki, and he was worried that all might not go as planned. This was exactly like Redd. Skid-dish, impatient, over cautious. It was as if anxiety turned him into a completely different person. He'd been in the below-ground labrotory for quite a while now, If Redd had to guess it would have been a solid 5 minutes.
Redd raised the his left hand to his face in a half-hearted face-palm
5 minutes? I really am crazy

He had been told to lay in wait of one Hebi. He'd been given no I dea where they were going, what they were doing, and what he was going to need, so he'd taken everything.
If you could really count a diagnoly strappen backpack filled with 8 pounds of sugary treats "everything".

Redd had been swishing a Blue jolly rancher around in his mouth and peering through a glass that held a strange blue liquid that spiked itself at he top when his ally presented himself.
"Hebi right? "
He said the name slow, as usually did when he met someone for the first time.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Redd Snake  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Dr. Hebi walked slowly into his lab, a smile on his face. Dear me... seems that I've lost my way around my lab, staring at my subjects again... Hmm... what was it that I had scheduled today, Hebi? He asked the snake with his mind, his dark red cloak billowing, only his face visible as he made his way through the complex. The large white snake that was connected to Dr. Hebi's stomach wheeled itself around from behind him, where it acted like a tail, to his front, where it stared the Corrupted Angel Iramsha in the eyes, flickering its tongue in and out. Today, sir, you are going on a research material expedition with one Redd Tsueken; a new member of the Akatsuki. His snake explained back to him, as Dr. Hebi smiled softly, raising up both his hands to hold his snake's head gently in his hands. I'm already five minutes late then? He asked the snake as it flicked out its tongue once more. Most certainly. It replied to him.

Excellent. He said back to his snake, letting it fall out of his hands as he finished walking up to the young man at last, hearing him call out. Dr. Hebi lowered his head, his hood covering up his face as he had Hebi move around in front of his face. Then Dr. Hebi put up a ventriloquist act, moving Hebi's mouth open and closed.

"Yes, this is Hebi. The doctor will see you soon." It seemed to say, before it was suddenly thrust back into tail position as Dr. Hebi revealed his face with a chuckle. He extended out Hebi to Redd, as most people would a hand to shake, saying: "Go on; give my Hebi a pet. She won't bite; I promise. My name is DOCTOR Hebi; there's a difference between us, you know." He said lightly as he turned around, smiling to himself. Dr. Hebi brought around Hebi before him, as Hebi opened its own mouth wide. Then, out of its throat, popped a simple scroll out. Dr. Hebi grabbed the scroll, turning back around to Redd.

"Alright, sir, I am ready to go; how about yourself?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Redd's faces had twisted into an expression of subtle horror as the opaque slithery figure spoke to him in a breathy tone of voice. This couldn't possibly be the one I've been assigned to complete a mission with.
Relief invaded his frantic thoughts as the man in the robe began to speak and introduce himself. Redd roboticly outstretched a hand to the talking snake that protruded from the Dr.Hebi's robes. He gripped the end of its nose with his index finger and thumb, shook slightly and left it at that. He'd admittedly had a small aversion to snakes. This was most likely due to the fact that he had closely associated himself with the likes of spider for the bulk of his life.
Redd was even less at ease when the grotesque beast regurgitated a scroll of paper.

Redd, removing his gaze from the white snake before him. looked up to the doctor who had just finished speaking to him. with a curt nod Redd replied
"When you are"
Back to top Go down
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Redd Snake  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:17 pm

That's a Good Lad. Dr. Hebi thought to himself, Hebi moving back and forth on his back
constantly as the man replied. Kinda curt but we'll be able to fix that soon, yes we will… He thought to himself as he turned around, opening the scroll up and pointing it out away from himself. "One portal, good scroll; that's all I ask." He said out loud with a smile, as the writings on the scroll, undecipherable to most civilized beings, shot out a circular formation into the air in front of Dr. Hebi.

"Alright; goom along, good lad." He said smoothly, turning to face his charge for a moment. "And Hebi will only give you a love bite if you try to hurt her or myself~" He trailed off, walking back through the dark blue colored portal.

Dr. Hebi came right out the other side, just as he had planned, his tail twitching slightly as he waited fro Redd. He moved his head forwards, taking in a very, very deep whiff of the snortable gold flakes in his pouch, before relaxing where he was standing with a sigh, his shoulders dropping back slightly. That's right; gold is just about as effective as crack for this Angel Iramasha, and he had a good sized baggy of it stored in the mouth piece of his cloak at all times. He relaxed, as he saw Redd eventually come out of the portal. "Alright." He said, turning around once more, Hebi moving around while it stared at Redd at Dr. Hebi's head level. "We just need to look around for any interesting specimens around here…" He trailed off, Hebi looking at all sides around Dr. Hebi. "Be most careful; my sensory is able to detect all but the strnagest of things at three miles off; however it is making me uneasy…" He trailed off once more, licking his chin as he thought to himself with his insanely long tongue.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Redd sucked in a deep breath through his nose as he stepped into spinning blue-ish abyss. That was the probelm with portals- very hard to breathe, very uncomfortable. Sound diss appeared and then smashed itself back into existence as Dr.Hebi spoke to the deep breathing male who had been analyzing the "sounds" of spiritual pressure about them.

Chills had yet again invaded Redd's train of thought when Hebi spoke again. He cleared his throat, at the same time sizing up the reptile that he was to ally himself with.
And what, pray tell, could be classified as an interesting specimen?
The last thing Redd expected was a straight answer, thats how it seemed to be with those he had met in his adventures about the sereitei, Everyone was some kind of methodical genius.

"Doctor..... you and this snake... are one? "
Redd remarked, having no other way to form the words he had just spoken.
Redd did a quick chekc behind his back, after all Hebi had told him to be careful, and he didin't need to be told twice.
Back to top Go down
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:53 pm

"Well," Dr. Hebi said in reply. "Anything that's got more than a human-sized body." He said, giving the boy a straight answer. Dr. Hebi himself lacked any kind of ego or thing he viewed as him having more than others, so he wasn't trying to confuse Redd in any way or make him seem lesser.

When Redd asked him if he and Hebi were one, he smiled. "Well, my good lad, we ARE, and we AREN'T." He said, pausing for a moment before explaining. "Hebi extends out of my stomach; she has no tail. However, while I may be able to control her, she has her own mind as well. So, yes, we two ARE one." He concluded, shrugging.

He had Hebi look around for a few moments more, as Dr. Hebi himself continued staring forwards. "Get ready, my lad." He said as a single snake dropped out of his ankle, slithering off of it onto the ground, as it shot over to Redd, climbing up his side and sitting on his shoulder. It was an itty-bitty garden snake; it barely looked like it could hit a fly. It's eyes were huge in comparison to the rest of it's body; in fact, Dr. Hebi was using it as a lookout for the lad, to help protect him.

"Here it comes."

As he finished speaking, it appeared from Dr. Hebi's right. Hebi itself was staring right at the spot, as suddenly, from that spot, horns rose out of the ground. Out of it came a stereotypical red-demon, with a humanoid body and a showing six pack on its chest. It lacked wings; but other than that, it looked something right out of a fairy tail. "And so the first subject arrives..." Dr. Hebi said out loud as the demon snarled, before leaping right for the Doctor....

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:43 pm

The explanation that had been given wasn't in the least bit satisfying, thought not because of the answer rather because he had more. But it had been made apparent to Redd that at this time- the strange characters life story wasn't of the utmost importance.

A fleeting blur of green darted across the ground who's color an texture resembled that of ash. Another snake. the animal who could have even been called cute came to a rest at the place where his shoulder and neck met- half-way wrapping it self around his neck.
Redd had been just about to initiate "operation: freak the fuck out"
when a calm Dr.Hebi's voice pierced the veil that was Redd's own panic.
"Here it comes" was all the the warning that was needed.
His eyes snapped to Dr.Hebi's who's glance remained spacious. Though the flickering of hebi's tongue brought Redd to the realization of the emerging demon.
Redd started as a sprint as the monster prepared to jump at the doctor. He'd shunpo'd forward a few feet at a time the teleport-like move furthering his forward momentum as he leapt into the air- moving at a perpendicular line in comparison to the horned demon that sailed towards his ally.

He'd thrusted his heels forward as he came closer to the beast. His feet smashing into the side of this demons hip- area. thus causing its trajectory to be thrown off course. Redd's initial attack hadn't been given quite enough "OOOMF" to completely reshape the direction in which the monster was heading, thus causing the two to fly in a diagonal line. This mid-air assault had ended behind The doctor. Redd having landed on his feet, and rolling backwards shortly after wards. A grey cloud rose as the ash-like substance that littered the floor was thrown from he place where it resided. The demon tumbled onwards no more than a yard finally coming to a rest a small ways away from the pair.

JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:08 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-

Dr. Hebi watched with interest as his charge suddenly was in front of him, actually protecting the Doctor. Odd. I've done nothing to give him reason to want to help me; nor am I that important, being only number 9. He thought to himself, a curious smile on his lips as he watched Redd's attack. The youth landed on the ground next to him, and Dr. Hebi threw out his right arm, smiling at the demon as his palm now faced the red-horned beast.

The red-horned beast, for his part, had quite a confused expression as he stood up. However, it wasn't prepared for the huge stream, more like a wall, of snakes that fired out of Dr. Hebi's sleeve, slamming into the demon as it fired his own energy, trying to hold the snakes back. "Go, quickly, Lad! Run along the snakes, they'll make you faster to get him!" He said, an honest smile on his face as if they were fishing. He kept up the Mass Snakes assault, the snakes running out of the pores of his arm and forwards at the demon as he waited for Redd to act on his advice. When he did, Dr. Hebi threw his arms down, as he stood completely still, for three seconds.

Suddenly, he vanished into the ground, his body seeming to pass through it like a ghost. Then, he suddenly appeared behind the demon, his torso coming out of the ground. His right hand was covered in dark-red energy, as he slashed it across the demon's legs. Then, Dr. Hebi zoomed back into the ground, before reappearing back at his original spot and position. However, now, he was facing the demon. He smiled to himself as he saw the demon begin to wobble; Dr. Hebi hadn't activated any pain... but its legs were about to go out any minute... from the muscle damage Dr. Hebi had just dealt...

"Go on then, that's a good lad! Finish him off and get us some good data!"
-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty
Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Redd didn't intend to purposely stray from the advice of Dr.hebi. In spite of his reluctance to go against the good doctors ideas running on snakes was the last thing on his mind. He'd taken no more than a moment to draw his sword, he began to move towards the horizontal pillar of never ending snakes as if he was going to follow the doctors advice. Redd ducked under the circular wall of serpents, as he quickly shuffled himself towards the horned beast. He proceeded to duck under the Dr.Hebi's attack every few paces, moving from the left to right over and over against as to confuse his prey.
Redd had been about 6 paces from the beast on the left side of the pillar of snakes when he leaped up, vaulting up off the pillar of snakes. He'd taken no time to move himself forwards though the forward movement of the reptilian attack cascaded him forward, it seemed as if He was skating a few feet above the air. He'd jumped off of this temporary platform- now being a total if 14 feet in the air. Redd began to raise his weapon high above his head.
Redd curled himself into the fetal position, front flipping as hulking tan-ish arms shot upwards to grab him. In doing this he'd allowed his sword to remain out, Redd's body becoming a shuriken-like ball of death. Redd initial trajectory had thrown him to the left of the giant, creating a gigantic gash on its left shoulder.
The ground came rushing up at Redd as he straightened himself, the balls of his feet making the slightest bit of contact with the ground before he rolled forward a bit more, spinning on a dime to meet the onward look of Dr.Hebi who had been watching thier opponent. A great amount of red liquid had been seeping onto the floor from the creatures leg, though he seemed more interested in Dr.Hebi who remained in front of him.
Back to top Go down
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  Empty
Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:04 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-

Dr. Hebi smiled at the demon; actually smiled as he suddenly felt his left shoulder light on fire. Redd's fancy footwork had done the trick; while it might not have been what the good Doctor had in mind, it most definitely worked. Dr. Hebi merely held his right arm out to his side, smiling non-nonchalantly as he took brisk steps forwards. His right hand glowed an even darker red as slowly, a blade made of his dark-red reiatsu extended from Dr. Hebi's hand.

"Reiatsu Disection Blade." He said simply, cutting down on the demon from twenty paces. His Reiatsu Blade lengthened as he chopped down his right hand over to his left side, as the blade hit the weakened demon's shoulder and ripped through his body. "And now... Good lad; I recommend you look away." Dr. Hebi said as he continued looking forwards, Hebi moving in circles behind his head, almost relaxing as Dr. Hebi stopped walking right in front of the demon.

Suddenly, Hebi struck. Hebi shot out, opening its mouth wide as it went above and down the demon. It completely reached around the larger demon, its mouth widening to accommodate the man-sized demon. The demon was powerless to resist; it was drained and wounded badly, and merely resigned to the snake all around it. Hebi seemed to choke; but for a moment, as it lifted its head high into the air. The bulge in its skin that was the demon slowly slid down Hebi's body, before it reached Dr. Hebi's stomach, where it.. disappeared. "Ah... good meal." Dr. Hebi said, licking his lips as he took another snort.

"Now, back to searching, eh young lad?" He said, his voice perfectly calm...

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
Back to top Go down

The Redd Snake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD