Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Change Change kun! [For Lala] Left_bar_bleue60/100Change Change kun! [For Lala] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Change Change kun! [For Lala] Empty Change Change kun! [For Lala]

Sun May 27, 2012 7:41 am
Equipment

Change Change kun! [For Lala] Seesaw_phone-1

• Item Name: Change Change Kun

• Item Type: Ashlei made this item for Lala's use. This means it has some Dues Ex technology involved.

• Used For: Utility, Casual Threads, clothing change

• Item Description: The item is a small remote no bigger than lala's hand. It has several buttons on it and a small hole near the end. This hole displays a holographic menu of sorts that the remote can switch through. the menu's are all different kinds of clothing Lala has scanned with the remote's scan function and saved into it's memory. Lala can activate a saved item of clothing or a set of clothes that will slowly begin to materialise on her body. Each time she changes, the first set will disintegrate before the next set appears. this does not effect normal clothes so she should be using this in her underwear or something.

Some of the buttons are hot keyed to specific sets of clothes that she can change between. So whenever she feels like it, she can secretly change outfit.

The clothes she creates has a very special aura about them that SOnico made sure Ashlei added. The clothes induce her body to several things. the main one is it rapidly alters her adaptation to heats to a normal persons. This means when she changes temperature, she wont melt or crack etc.

An advantage of Change CHange Kun is how it is disguised as a futuristic human mobile phone. Like this, people would simply see a normal school girl with a normal phone in her hands and dooesn't draw her too much unwanted attention.

• Obtained From: Ashlei crafted this to be used by lala.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Change Change kun! [For Lala] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Change Change kun! [For Lala] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Change Change kun! [For Lala] Empty Re: Change Change kun! [For Lala]

Sun May 27, 2012 5:51 pm
Approved, yo.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.