Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] Left_bar_bleue5/100{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] Empty {UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3]

Tue May 29, 2012 9:57 am
NPC Template

Name: Cohort (respective Cohort) (number)

Personality: Orcs are predominantly crazed demons who can back up their craziness in battles as they work in group and swarm upon those who strays or those who are strong. At times, they act as ordered by their superiors (including their Cohort counterparts,) so they can also be reasonable. Unlike the Trolls, they have a more stable temper, but not by much, but at least diplomacy is possible with these people. Given to their tribal nature, they are not fond of each other unless they are allies while they do not appreciate outsiders trying to understand them until they trust the specific outsiders.

Appearance
{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] 327px-Hurlock-concept1{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] 327px-Hurlock-concept2{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] 327px-Hurlock-concept3

Tier: 2-3
If Applicable, Position: Cohort Soldiers
What Race: Orcs (Demon Maggots)

Brief History: Formerly humans who are sent to Hell for inhumane crimes like serial killing, and torture. The Orcs are once the lowest of the demonic ranks as they served as slaves and macabre victims of their own crimes. However, when TelcinVohlis reinvented the Demon Maggots for his own purposes, the Orcs stand as proud warriors while newly reputed to the demon world as disposable soldiers rather than disposable slaves. The Cohort Orcs are more disciplined while more deadly than their common folk as they trained under the guidance of the Elite Riders. In their history, the Orcs are the first to revere TelcinVohlis as their All-Father, but they are often reserved about it while the Trolls are the first Zealots as they are very open about their beliefs.

Associated Character: Respective Cohort Officer and Commander

Basic Powers:
Predatory Instincts: Orcs are resistant to both physical and spiritual attacks as they are tenacious enough to even survive a direct blow from Bankai or Chaos Angel and still fight. Notably, they have a hive mind as they are capable of organizing ambushes and mobbing in matter of seconds, making them more deadly compared to the Trolls or the Riders. Because of their reinvention by TelcinVohlis, they are capable of using basic flash-step techniques and possess enough strength to lift a car on their own. Coupled with various weapons, the Orcs are varied between what kind they are like fighters, marksmen or so on.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] Empty Re: {UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3]

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:22 pm
Approved.

{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] FXpoQxJ
{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3] Empty Re: {UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Soldiers [APPROVED, 2-3]

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:42 am
Archived due to member inactivity. Just post here if you want it back.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread