Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rook's Reawakening Left_bar_bleue500/999999Rook's Reawakening Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Rook's Reawakening Empty Rook's Reawakening

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Rook's Reawakening Bakubaku_0105

Hey Just thought I'd make this to let you all know that ROOK♖ will be active from now on.

Another thing that I'd like to address is the reason I was avoiding Ph. To put simply I felt my skills weren't nearly as good as it should be for a site of impeccable standards.I got scared, intimidated to even submit a single post but you guys finally got through to me, JJ showed me that I can Rp and I have the opportunity to become a lot better.For those who missed me, thank you for your patience.For those who really needs a better explanation feel free to Pc Me or reply to this thread.

Rook's Reawakening RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rook's Reawakening Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Rook's Reawakening Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Rook's Reawakening Empty Re: Rook's Reawakening

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:10 am
Rook's Reawakening 1625aa23

MY NIGGA!

I'm glad to see that you came to your senses and rejoined us once again. I was beginning to wonder where the fuck you went, but it's alright now. You should probably send me a PM about everything that happened so I can know the real nitty grity details, yanno? I wanna see you get back on your feet, find your standing on the site again and start walking alongside us for the summer path. Shit's gonna get real, yo.

Rook's Reawakening WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rook's Reawakening Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Rook's Reawakening Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:21 am

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT STUFF WE'RE JUST GLAD WE GOT OUR BOSS CHESS PIECE BACK, MAN! WELCOME BACK!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rook's Reawakening Left_bar_bleue5/0Rook's Reawakening Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm
Welcome back to the 2nd Anniversary of Platinum Hearts, Rook! And may the odds always be in your favor

Rook's Reawakening 20u4p06
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rook's Reawakening Left_bar_bleue10/100Rook's Reawakening Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:46 pm
Archiving.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum