Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Fun with Kidō - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun with Kidō

Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:16 pm
She pondered a moment trying to remember how many bottles she could handle. "I'm pretty sure my record is four bottles. Usually though I hold back and only drink two bottles worth. You know, so I don't spend too much or make the other drinkers feel bad." She looked around at Amai's words, feeling a bit sad.

If Amai was lost, Aya had no chance of finding the place since she hadn't been here in many years. "Perhaps they changed the color of the drapes?" It wasn't unusual for businesses to change their looks up a bit to attract new customers. Consumers were always looking for something new and sophisticated to catch their interest.

She smiled at Amai's little huff of annoyance. "It'll be alright. Perhaps we can find another bar if we can't the one your thinking of. Booze is booze regardless of where it comes from." She patted her back gently trying to stave off the girls bad mood. "Maybe it's further ahead? Let's keep going a bit more, or you can ask somebody directions along the way."
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fun with Kidō - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Song: Chaoz Airflow
Artist: Paragonx9

Amai blinked the second time at the more in-depth explanation of Aya's drinking ability. Seriously though, a girl like was able to drink a monstrous amount of four bottles. Well, not that Amai knew how much she can drink but she was surprised evident by the slight widening of her eyes and pupils. "Wow, you're a real drinker, aren't you? You have to be careful about where you drink though because men like to take advantage of women who can't think right for themselves..." She said, finishing with an advice. It was true. Very, very true. During Amai's childhood, she remembered females groaning from pain on the side of the road due to the influence of a rapist. Did she know it was a rapist's doing? Absolutely not. People suffered in the Rukon District more than anybody in the Seireitei. The only advantage this hell hole has was the fact that it held much more freedom than any other areas within the Soul Society.

Quickly, she reverted her thoughts to the present where she was getting annoyed a bit from how she couldn't find the place she at least remembered. Out of her own options, she took one of Aya's. "Well, I guess we could walk a bit more. I like exercise, you know?" She said. It held a slight tinge of lie but that is because she didn't like to talk to strangers out of no where in this sort of area. There are so many criminals roaming between decent ones and she wasn't taking any chances. Despite Aya and her short arrangement of meeting each other, the lieutenant felt like she could talk to her about anything. Perhaps this was the beginning of a deep friendship? Amai smiled.

Friendship. It was an enlightening thought that filled her with joy and made her want to squeal but that would probably ruin her reputation. Instead, she just managed to let out a small giggle as they walked.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:07 am
Aya just patted her blade at Amai's statement. "Everyone always put the fourth squad down for being weak, but no one knows how to take someone apart better than the one who puts people back together again. Some guy touches you or me he's gonna be wearing his ass for a hat." She meant it too. Aya didn't really care for men, since they always tried flirting with her when she was on the job. Hell, she didn't like it when they flirted with her period.

"I wouldn't mind a bit more exercise. I'm sure we'll find a place to quench my thirst in a little bit. Maybe there is a restaurant nearby we could go too. I'm sure they'd serve some drinks along with some good food. I haven't had a good desert in awhile." She quirked an eye brow as the shorter woman giggled for seemingly no reason. It was kinda adorable to hear it come from such a small, yet frighteningly strong lieutenant.

It was kinda infectious. Her tone lightened up from her usual severity to a tone of one suppressing laughter."Something funny Amai? I wouldn't mind hearing it."
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fun with Kidō - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Song: Chaoz Airflow
Artist: Paragonx9

Aya was not the type of girl men would want to mess with. The tone of her face when she stated that she wouldn't mind literally making their ass for a hat was absolutely serious. It gave off a dangerous feeling to Amai but she merely snickered at the thought of it. Though it may seem impossible to actually make an ass for a hat, the phrase itself still was intimidating for use. She quickly wondered who in the world made that up. Whoever that man or woman is, they were geniuses.

"A restaurant?" Amai pondered a little bit. "Well, I guess I'm sort of hungry as well. Perhaps you'd like to visit the one that I -actually- know the location of? Their drinks might not be the best as the places that specialize in them but they're not exactly too bad. And I know the owner of it very well. It should be in the Junrinran District." She started to walk toward the said district. It was probably the most crowded and peaceful district due to being also the closest to the Seireitei. Rukongai was weird in that way. Every single district looked so different it was as if going through a time paradox by walking through them one by one.

"I wasn't laughing at you. Just a small thing that I got reminded of." She said with a slightly scary but cute smile.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:57 pm
"That sounds lovely honestly. I've been meaning to go to a couple of good restaurants for awhile. It'll also make it less likely to deal for us to run across some unruly drunks...well until we become the unruly drunks." She giggled a bit at the thought of them causing a bit of a ruckus at the restaurant. How does one deal with two drunk soul reapers in their restaurant?

She raised her eyebrow quizzically again as Amai told her that she reminded her of something. "Oh, what did I remind you of if you don't mind me asking? I'm pretty interested in knowing." If it brought a fond smile and a laugh to her face, it couldn't be something bad. Perhaps an old friend of hers or a relative?
She walked along beside her awaiting the answer while pondering what it could be.

She didn't even notice the scary part of her grin now, that she had gotten used to her a little bit. She just thought the girl walking beside her was just an adorable, yet very powerful Shinigami. Her stomach growled just then bringing a blush to Aya's face. "Sorry, I haven't eaten all day."

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Fun with Kidō - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Fun with Kidō - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:43 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Fun with Kidō - Page 5 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum