Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Fun with Kidō - Page 4 Empty Re: Fun with Kidō

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:37 pm
((It's okay everyone makes mistakes! We'll just continue on and ignore it ))

Aya blinked as Amai explained some of her abilities to her. They sounded really impressive and somewhat frightening. Especially the indistinguishable fire, since from what she described all she had to do was look at someone and they would catch ablaze.

Aya felt a bit jealous at that moment, since Amai seemed to have several really cool powers, and she didn't even need her shikai to use them! Her pang of jealousy was however replaced by a look of concern, when her medically and cyberneticlly enhanced eyes picked up how tired she was. "Do you need to sit down a moment Amai?"

She blinked again as Amai offered to teach her one of her techniques. "Uhhhm that would be very helpful and much appreciated. Thank you Amai." She stepped a little closer to Amai and raised her hands. She placed a hand on her shoulder and the other on her forehead. "Hold still a moment."

Aya's hands glowed for a brief moment, then Amai would feel some of the exhaustion lifting. It wasn't a strong enough speel to restore all the energy she had spent this day, but it was enough to get her through the rest of the day without keeling over. "There better?"

((If I overstepped the bounds of healing Kidō let me know. I just felt that there was a speel to help alleviate exhaustion.))
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fun with Kidō - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Song: Chaoz Airflow
Artist: Paragonx9

Amai rubbed her stiff muscles in exhaustion, feeling like a robot in need of oil to move once again. She felt like she was rusting and it didn't help the slight pain that ruptured on her body with every step. She sighed, taking a moment to see down as Aya offered to do so. When the said girl put her hand on her shoulder, she felt the exhaustion lift a bit. Not exactly fully oiled up, per se but enough to at least move and walk normally.

"T-Thank you..." She said as she stood up, spinning her arm around to make sure nothing was wrong still. After a little bit of a stretching, she stood up straight once again to look at Aya with a smile. "Today might not be the best day to teach you the technique, so do you mind if we do this some other time? Perhaps on the day when there's nothing on your schedule as well as mine? We don't want to ditch our duties for this." She said as she tilted her neck sideways to unleash a small cracking noise. It felt amazing to crack her neck, the tension just goes away. It was like stretching a rubber band, the more you stretch it, the more looser it becomes... unless the properties of it are special enough to disallow that. Not that it matters in this case. 'I'm just going to have to master this technique before the day comes...' She jotted down in her head mentally.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:53 am
Aya simply nodded at the girl's thanks. "It's what I was trained to do." She grinned a bit as she watched Amai stretch. "I'm glad I could help you, since you've helped me today." She was a bit relieved when her tutor told her that she couldn't teach her that tech today. She was also feeling a bit tired from today's training.

"It's no trouble at all Amai, I understand." She paused a moment unsure of what to do next. "It's just I haven't taken a day off from work for about fifteen years, and I haven't left the Seireitei in an even longer greater amount of time than that, so I'm unsure of what to do for the rest of the day."

Aya had focused on nothing, but mastering the healing arts for the majority of her time in the Soul Society. She did enjoy the occasional drink, or Squad Four party, but she was a bit of a workaholic. She hadn't had a drink in a few months and was feeling a bit thirsty. "Is there anyplace you know of where we can get some drinks? I haven't had a good drink in awhile."
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fun with Kidō - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 pm

"Well, with that attitude, you'll definitely achieve your Shikai and maybe even get a rank up to a seat since it's all about dedication." Amai said with a grin as she nodded sagely. "It's good to take some day offs from work, however." She muttered then looked at Aya contemplating what to do right now. If the training was over, what could they be doing right now? Perhaps go eat or drink somewhere? She was indeed tired from the technique she has used and that did develop into more of a thirst rather than hunger.

On cue, Aya offered to take some drinks somewhere. Amai hasn't drank sake since a few years ago due to her busy schedule as a lieutenant but that didn't bother her anymore. She was indeed need of any drink, but just to make sure, she had to clarify. "Depends on what kind of a drink you're talking about, Aya-chan." She playfully smirked at her.

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:02 pm
Aya didn't really think she'd achieve a seated position anytime soon, but it was nice to get such a compliment. "I wish I could take off more days, but it constantly feels like we're under staffed all the time. You know how busy it is with hospitals. There is never a day that goes by when a bunch of people are either injured in battle or sick."

She didn't sound angry or exasperated, just tired. Shaking it off she smiled at Amai's teasing. "You know what I mean. I haven't had a good bout of Sake in a long time, so is there a bar near here?" Am edge of excitement had entered her voice at the thought of getting a few bottles of sake and just drinking the rest of the day away.

She hadn't drank like that since her college days in the world of the living, but she still had a high alcohol tolerance even though she hadn't been drinking heavily for a long time. She had no idea why, but she wasn't going to complain getting wasted was half the fun.

"C'mon let's go someplace I have nothing else to do all day, and I'd love the company."
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:23 pm

"Okay, okay." Amai said with a grin. Her voice wasn't tired out, surprisingly but it was notably more haltered than her normal voice. She tried to keep up the impression that she wasn't going to get tired from all of this but it was tough. Very tough, indeed. "Well, there's a place nearby that a friend introduced me to! Follow me." Amai mouthed as she started to walk out of the Academy to the place that she talked about. It was located within the Rukon District and considered one of the best place to drink sake. "Though... are you sure you can drink? I mean, if you end up being drunk and going back to the med-bay like that... wouldn't Captain Unohana be a bit... um..." She faltered a bit at the end, trying to find the word that described the innocent captain of Aya's squad. According to all the rumors about her from the whole Gotei 13, she was considered to be extremely scary though Amai has yet to meet her in person. 'I guses I have to meet her soon...' She noted in her mind, still casually strolling with Aya to the sake area. "Mad?" She inquired. Not the best choice of words but she was out of vocabulary.

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:57 pm
Aya smiled at her question and her concern. "Yes, my Captain can be a bit terrifying when she is angry." Aya had thankfully not been on the receiving end of Captain Unohana's wrath. She had seen the results though, and the thought of facing that made her almost gie up the thought of drinking. Almost.

"I asked for a bit of leeway for tomorrow, so I'll be working the night shift that day if I'm not feeling up to work in the morning." Aya walked right alongside Amai towards the Rukon District eager to sit back and relax for the first time in a long time.

"So Amai what about you? Your lieutenant surely you you have duties tomorrow morning." She didn't want to get her new friend in trouble for just hanging out and having a drink. "Well, if your going I guess it means that you can handle your booze?" She didn't look like a heavy drinker, but then again neither did Aya. It would be a funny sight if the two small women entered the bar and out drank men twice their size. The thought made Aya giggle.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Amai didn't really think about the consequences from drinking. In fact, she didn't even remember what happens after she hits the alcohol. Would she immediately faint at the first sip? Maybe drink a bit too much despite her size? Thoughts ran through her head for a mere second before she reverted back to reality with a grin. She had to be honest. "Well, I don't remember the last time I drank... and I don't remember what happens after I drink. People would assume I'd spas out from it but I highly doubt that.." She drifted off to look at Aya. They were almost at the place she wanted to drink at.

"Now, the question is can YOU handle your booze? I mean, you don't seem like the type to drink a lot or so... do you?" Amai's curiosity peaked in, staring at Aya with the opposite colored eyes with intensity just to force the answer out of her. She remembered the people she used this technique against; it worked almost every time. Almost. But, she was confident this will work against the fourth squad member she has with her presently.

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:27 am
"That's kinda scary Amai, not going to lie. I'll try to keep an eye out for you though." She smiled at her question. She didn't notice her new friend's stare at all. She was to busy looking around at the Rukon district. She hadn't been here in many years. Not a lot had changed to her disappointment. Amai didn't have to try her glaring eye technique on Aya though. She was planning on telling her anyways.

"I don't drink a lot, but when I do I can drink several bottles on my own." She stated this feeling a bit proud of herself. She turned to look at Amai, with a bit of a smirk on her face. "Back at the barracks when I first joined they had a party for the new recruits. They brought a lot of booze to the party to have a drinking contest. I won that and beat men twice my size. I won a lot of yen that day."

She laughed fondly at the memory as she walked by Amai. I wonder how much she can handle, before she's done? I hope a lot, cause I don't to have to carry her back to her squad barracks. That could prove embarrassing for her.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Amai blinked at Aya's drinking abilities as she explained it. "Really? Exactly how many bottles can you handle?" She inquired, glancing at her before looking straight ahead just in case they might've missed the drinking area that she remembered about... contradicting the fact that she hasn't drank in awhile. "We should almost be there by now..." She muttered, putting a finger on her chin as she spun her head sideways looking to the sides. The place was roamed by the Rukongai residents. Amai loved living within the Rukongai, it held more freedom than any other areas within the Soul Society but she didn't regret becoming a Shinigami any one bit.

After a few seconds she came to a stop, she huffed out an anime sigh. "I can't find it suddenly... it should be this old building with red draping at the entrance. It's hard to miss it." In her mind, she was stabbing herself due to her stupidity.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum