Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Fun with Kidō - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun with Kidō

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:03 am
Aya grimaced as two of the three bolts missed their target and the third only grazed her boot. She didn't want to hurt Amai, but she doubted the low level Kidō would really hurt the lieutenant that badly. Hell, she wouldn't be surprised if Amai deflected one of the bolts with her bare hands!

Aya threw done a few more smoke screens to keep her cover from dissipating then took aim again. She had moved two meters to the right of her last couple of shots, so that Amai would have to keep guessing where she was. I really love having X-ray vision. It kinda evens out this one sided spar.

Still, she wondered how long hiding behind this veil of smoke would last. Amai could probably disperse it fairly easily, but perhaps she was keeping it up to keep things interesting. There was no time to dwell on what Amai may or may not be doing, because she didn't have the time to just sit there and think.

She fired another Hadō 4 at Amai's stomach from her position and another at the tutor's left leg. Hopefully this would slow her down so Aya would have time to chant some of the higher level Kidō spells.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fun with Kidō - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Song: Quincy's Craft
Artist: Shiro Sagisu - Bleach OST

'She's smart... she's using my lack of sight through the smoke screens to her advantage. But that would only mean that she can see through them...' Amai thought for a second before making a conclusion that Aya was enhanced synthetically most likely within her eye area. In terms of enhancements, Aya had the upper hand as Amai never even looked at technological improvements that can benefit her. She found it impure and just plain weird, not that she would judge Aya. She was throwing smoke screens constantly to keep herself covered up and that was a great plan against a hand-to-hand combatant. Amai didn't know if Aya was already this good, but that didn't bother her.

"You're really good, Aya! I have to say I'm really surprised on how well you're holding up against me." Amai complimented Aya with a grin, still in a defensive stance. She had a plan that might work against Aya's advantage at the moment. Another smoke screen and Aya was covered up, probably readying to take a good shot at Amai. This time, none of them were going to touch her. Already sensing that a spell was coming, the lieutenant sidestepped, the two of the incoming bolts missing completely but landing onto the surface where it left a hole. "Let's see how well you hold up against my left eye!" She grinned as she closed her eyes, snapping them open again to only show that there was now a crazy crackling sensation within her blue eye. "Raigan." She muttered softly before she converted into an ethereal form, disappearing from sight and appearing within the smoke screen. Despite the smoke screen being able to completely shroud one's figure, it did not stop others' reiatsu tracking abilities. Amai was in front of Aya in a crouched position, throwing a straight kick toward her stomach that is strong enough to make her fly into the air a considerable distance.

"You can't move when you're in the air... let's see what you do." She smirked, quite satisfied at what she has just done and with the probability that Aya gets hit by the kick. It wasn't bone-crushing but it would definitely show signs of pain.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 pm
Although Amai couldn't see it, Aya was blushing at the compliment. She didn't think she was doing that well since she was fighting an opponent who couldn't see her. This was a pretty mean tactic to use against someone trying to tutor you. Aya generally used this tactic to put up cover and extract patients from harms way.

Her X-ray vision was installed to help her view internal injuries in a patients body, but the added effect of seeing through buildings and smoke was a great boon combat was. However, a feeling of dread filled her when she mentioned her left eye.

Her x-ray vision however couldn't track people who went into an ethereal form. A look of confusion came across her face once Amai disappeared.What in the world? A mere moment later Amai appeared in front of her in a crouched position.

She only had a moment to respond and she didn't want to get kicked in the gut. As Amai began her kick Bakudo 8 - Seki appeared in front of her to intercept the hit. Hopefully, it would prove effective in blocking the hit and affect her opponent by knocking her back some. If it didn't hold up Aya would be blasting through the air.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fun with Kidō - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Amai realized that Aya had cast a Bakudo spell right in front of her in the shape of a sphere. Without any time, the kick landed upon the spell and knocked her back. As she was in the air, she licked her lips. "I haven't used this in awhile as well..." She said as a faint glow started to surround Amai's body. Her body then drifted into the air like she was flying. She was twirling around the smoke screen in an attempt to get rid of it by the wind pressure caused by her speed. "Sutajutsu!" She yelled. The technique's name was deprived from how she looked like when she used it. It made her look like a star due to the speed.

Once the smoke screen would clear out, she will dash from the air onto Aya's figure in an attempt to pull her up into the air with one swift movement. This would most likely happen almost instantaneously. Suddenly, Amai forgot to remember that this technique had a substantially high drawback where she immediately gets tired at the end of its duration. 'Well, this sucks...' If only she had mastered the technique, she wouldnt have to deal with the severe drawbacks.

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 pm
A grunt of surprise came from Aya as she realized her defense had worked. She didn't have time to pat herself on the back for her quick thinking, but instead opted to shoot another Hadō 4 at her opponent. It would however miss Amai as she started o fly around the perimeter of the smoke.

She's dispersing it from the wind generated by her speed! There wasn't anything she could do to stop her from dissipating the smokescreen. Nor could she try to hit the speedy woman with one of her spells, well not accurately anyways. Think Aya what can you do to stop this?

There were several spells she could try to use, but as she went through their effects in her mind the less helpful they seemed. against this speed. She was having trouble keeping track of Amai's movements since she was zooming around like a doped up pixie.

The smokescreen finally dissipated and Aya opted to try and go on the offensive. The chant began forming on her lips as the smoke cleared enough for Amai to see her. "Bind them." Amai would began her dive as the second part of the chant. Aya's body would turn her right hand aimed towards Amai as she screamed out the last of the chant praying it would hit as Amai closed in on her. "Within the holy symbol!" A flash of light would appear and in the next few moments Aya would know if the spell worked or not.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:23 pm

The drawbacks from the Sutajutsu technique was starting to kick in as if something enormously heavy was suddenly put on her shoulder. It wasn't particularly too difficult to still move around in but the effects were straining upon her and she needed to end this short sparring session as fast as she could. 'What's your next move, Aya?' She asked mentally as she dove down to get her, but before they touched, Aya managed to shoot out a blast of light at her. 'No incantation! Great.' She complimented again within her thoughts but such Kidō was not at the level of catching her or even hitting her.

As the Sutajutsu technique was still active, she was still able to maneuver again through the air. Before the blast hit her, she activated her Shikai, creating a mirage of Amai herself. The mirage was hit by the blast and a puff of smoke surrounded that vicinity from it but the real Amai was behind Aya, Sutajutsu deactivated. In fact, the Sutajutsu was deactivated before the blast hit her but her left eye was still activated, so she was quickly able to convert herself in an ethereal material and teleport there. She waited for Aya's reaction to the blast hitting her mirage before making an entrance, poking slyly at her back. "That should be good for now." She said with a grin, the spark in her blue eye dissipating into the void of her pupil and iris.

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:53 pm
Aya blinked in confusion as Amai went poof when the Kidō spell hit her. "What on earth was that?" I've never seen that kind of Kidō is that? Aya had no idea Amai had activated her shikai. How could she know, especially when she had said she wasn't going to use her sword.

So when Amai poked Aya's back she let out a yelp and damn near jumped out of her skin. She whirled around clutching the area above her heart. Her wide eye's settled on the grinning woman. "T-that's not funny Amai. I nearly had a heart attack.!" She took a deep breath to calm her rapidly beating heart.

"How did you do that? I mean was that some kind of Kidō spell I haven't heard about? Did you make it yourself?" She was truly interested to learn it if it was a Kidō spell, since being able to make a copy of yourself that realistic would help any Shinigami in setting up an ambush.

She blinked as she witnessed a spark race across Amai's eye. "Did I just see sparks coming from your eye?" Realizing that she was spoting off a million questions at once Amai blushed a bit, before stammering out an apology. "S-sorry, I'm just a bit curious."
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Amai supposed that this was suppose to be taught more verbally but immediately converted it into something more physical. She wanted to apologize for not being a helpful tutor, it was her first time teaching someone afterall. "Well, your medical skills will really work in combat as well. You just have to include some combative move like today and you should be good to go."

To be frankly honest, the lieutenant was enormously tired out from the Sutajutsu but refrained from showing it. Her muscles felt stiff and she had a hard talking, even. "I'll just tell you a few things about my abilities. Both of my eyes have different abilities. My left eye," she pointed at it, "has the Raigan which allows me to completely make myself intangible in a form of lightning and transmute myself to another location; teleportation, per se. My right eye," she pointed at said emerald eye, "has the Fukyuhigan and can generate inextinguishable fire. Unfortunately, the thing is I have to keep my eyes open and hold my breath to keep the fire active. It's tough, mind you." She fixed her posture with a slightly obvious hint of stiffness in it. "My high-speed technique is called the Sutajutsu, created by me. It's a Kidō spell essentially, but you just gotta infuse yourself with it. It makes me really tired, if you noticed. I managed to forget about such important things suddenly."

She had an idea pop into her head, evident by the lightbulb hovering over her head. "I know! How about the next time we meet, I'll teach you the Sutajutsu? Does that seem like a fair trade? I feel like I haven't given you enough today with the sparring and all..."

Last edited by « taichou » on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 am
Aya blushed as Amai teased her and turned even redder when Amai obviously wanted to keep her trick a secret. It was a tad intrusive to just spout off that many questions at once. "Yea I won' pry if you don't wanna share." She rubbed the back of her head looking very humbled by the complement.

"I'm really not all that good. I just used my medical enhancements to my advantage and hid from sight. I didn't even really hit you with anything. Not that I wanted to mind you!" She didn't know how their lesson had turned into a spar, but it had.

She would've much preferred going over and reviewing spells in a less stressful manner, but an in depth exercise was probably the best route to take. "So, uhh are we gonna try anything else today?" Aya hadn't anything pressing to do today since she had many days of built up vacation time, so she had the whole day off.

"Or perhaps you have some other duties you need to take care of today? If you do I understand completely." If she does leave perhaps I can go pester one of my old professors to help me, although I'd much prefer an active Shinigami to help me.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Amai supposed that this was suppose to be taught more verbally but immediately converted it into something more physical. She wanted to apologize for not being a helpful tutor, it was her first time teaching someone afterall. "Well, your medical skills will really work in combat as well. You just have to include some combative move like today and you should be good to go."

To be frankly honest, the lieutenant was enormously tired out from the Sutajutsu but refrained from showing it. Her muscles felt stiff and she had a hard talking, even. "I'll just tell you a few things about my abilities. Both of my eyes have different abilities. My left eye," she pointed at it, "has the Raigan which allows me to completely make myself intangible in a form of lightning and transmute myself to another location; teleportation, per se. My right eye," she pointed at said emerald eye, "has the Fukyuhigan and can generate inextinguishable fire. Unfortunately, the thing is I have to keep my eyes open and hold my breath to keep the fire active. It's tough, mind you." She fixed her posture with a slightly obvious hint of stiffness in it. "My high-speed technique is called the Sutajutsu, created by me. It's a Kidō spell essentially, but you just gotta infuse yourself with it. It makes me really tired, if you noticed. I managed to forget about such important things suddenly."

She had an idea pop into her head, evident by the lightbulb hovering over her head. "I know! How about the next time we meet, I'll teach you the Sutajutsu? Does that seem like a fair trade? I feel like I haven't given you enough today with the sparring and all..."

(( I totally messed up on the post before yours. I accidentally edited it instead of posting it. Dx ))

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum