Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Fun with Kidō Empty Fun with Kidō

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:51 pm
Being back at Shino Academy brought a sense of nostalgia to Aya that made her feel a bit old. Of course she didn't look it, but she was 205 years old and it had been many years since she had last visited the place. She wandered about the grounds for a little bit. She had arrived early for just this purpose.

It felt good to visit some old some stomping grounds on the Academy grounds. The classrooms were unfortunately filled with students at the time, so she couldn't visit old professors. Some of her favorite places to study or relax had been found by the next generation of Shinigami, so she just wandered down to the training field to wait.

Thankfully, this area was empty of students for the time being. She sat down with her back on a target post and pulled out her blade to meditate before her Kidō tutor arrived. She wanted to clear her head a bit so she could be at her best and not seem like she was wasting Amai's valuable time. She really didn't know much about the woman other than the fact she was a gifted Shinigami.

I really appreciate her helping me out with my Kidō. I'd love to have some more strength in the art of Kidō. It will probably be easier to attain than my swords name! She glared at her sword a moment angry at how long learning it's name was taking. A sigh escaped her lips and she closed her eyes too begin her meditation.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō Left_bar_bleue10/100Fun with Kidō Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fun with Kidō Empty Re: Fun with Kidō

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:00 am

Song: Peaceful Afternoon
Artist: Shiro Sagisu - Bleach OST

To be fairly honest, Amai actually felt good about coming back to the Shino Academy - unlike some others in comparison who had a very rough time during their life within the Academy. No, she didn't somehow get disqualified for the Gotei 13 out of just no where. It was that she was being the tutor of a Squad Four shinigami, Aya.

Now, don't get her wrong... she wasn't, or rather, isn't the type who would teach others of her techniques. She didn't ridicule the idea of it. Her opinion on it was just neutral. She had never thought of this day that she would be the one doing the teaching instead. Currently, she was dressed just like any Shinigami which consists of a shihakusho with the addition of a customized min-skirt and knee-length white boots. "This is really scary... teaching somebody. I hope she isn't the violent type." She said to herself a little loudly which resulted in getting several stares from others. She flushed crimson and immediately flash stepped away from the area.

Amai held onto the Zanpakutō on the back of her waist, the color of it was pure white with a black thread around its hilt. After several amateur flash steps, she arrived at the Shino Academy. Since it was going to actually involve physical movements, she walked toward the training areas. As she casually strolled, she was being murmured about from the students that walked by. Most likely due to the fact that she was a Shinigami... and a good one at that. Although there were many geniuses in the past, she managed to graduate the Academy in half the years that it took to normally graduate.

She managed to soon spot an empty training field with a girl sitting down against a target post. Her posture presented that she was meditating which Amai admired. The thing about meditation was...that it was boring to majority of people. Even Amai, who was known to be relatively calm, couldn't stand the feeling of just trying to listen to her heart beat for several minutes.

With a smile, Amai brushed a strand of her black hair so that it was out of her face to reveal the striking eyes with heterochromia. She took her steps forward to the Shinigami. Upon few meters of getting closer, she spoke out. "Hello there, Aya. I hope I'm not bothering your meditation." She walked closer and came to a stop so that she was in front of her. The sad fact is that she was short... pretty much a midget. Though, she did hold an intimidating factor. "My name is Amai, the one that will help out with your Kidō. How are you doing today?" She asked sincerely. Her voice was soft and child-like but had the maturity factor. It was as if an adult within a child's body (other than the fact that she actually has a chest...).

To be frank... she wasn't ready to train her.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:06 am
Aya had just started to find her center when her tutor arrived on the training grounds. She didn't notice her presence until she spoke up. Dark green eye's opened up and gazed upon the woman in front of her. A slight brush crept onto the woman's face as she gazed at the younger woman. She wasn't at all what she had expected. For one the girl seemed very young, younger than Aya herself in fact.

Another reason she was flustered was the fact that the woman was attractive and adorable at the same time, which in and of itself an amazing feat since most women can only pull of one look at a time. The last reason she was blushing was the fact she didn't even notice her come up to her until she was right in front of her. What did that say about her abilities as a Shinigami if she couldn't even sense someone walking across the Training grounds towards her?

With an awkward reposition she adjusted her blade and bowed to the woman respectfully, before standing up. Once to her full five foot five height Aya gazed down at the woman and fidgeted awkwardly around. She's so short! Oh I hope she doesn't hate me for being taller than her. "T-thank you for tutoring me today. I really appreciate it...Is there a certain why you would like me to address you while we practice Amai-sempai?"
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Song: Peaceful Afternoon

Aya was obviously a bit startled when Amai approached her. Well, she couldn't blame her... during meditation, the thing is that you have to shut off everything else and focus on the force within. That's another reason why Amai found it a bit annoying to do even though she did know that it was helpful and crucial to gaining your Zanpakutō's name or even attune with them more deeply. Out her thoughts, Amai smiled a bit wider but not enough to show her pearl whites.

When the Shinigami bowed a bit awkwardly at Amai, she couldn't help but giggle on the inside. Well... she did snicker but not too loudly. She didn't want to make it seem like she's mocking her. When Aya stood up fully, it was quite obvious that she was a bit taller... well, a lot taller. By six inches, actually! That made Amai frown a bit. 'Why do I have to be so short? I hate my genes...' she thought to herself before relieving her face with a grin heartily.

"T-thank you for tutoring me today. I really appreciate it...Is there a certain way you would like me to address you while we practice Amai-sempai?" Aya asked, the stutter in her voice was adorable despite the fact that she was probably older than Amai herself. She frowned at the formality. "Please, you don't have to be so formal. Just call me Amai." She said to her, trying to get rid of formalities before beginning. "How good are you at Kidō, exactly?" She dived right into the subject. "I'm not trying to insult you... but it would be nice to know so we can find the starting point before we start our little... fun with Kidō." The smile on Amai's face was deadly and intimidating, yet soft and gorgeous. It was an awkward face, really but hopefully she was able to pull it off.

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 pm
"I'll try to Amai-se...Amai." She wasn't embarrassed by her tutor's question sine it could only help both of them get on with the lesson faster. "I can only cast up to level twenty-five Kidō unfortunately." She stated this in a quite tone as she stared at the woman. She was having a hard time trying to figure out what kind of vibe Amai was giving off.

It was a beautiful smile to be honest, but she looked like she was getting ready to crush Aya's hopes and dreams. She now felt inadequate and fidgeted a bit as the girl smiled at her. How can someone so small and adorable be scary? This world is a still surprises me. Uggh, I need to get out of the barracks more so I can learn more and learn to avoid scary people like this.

To get the heat of her she opted to try and find out how powerful a spell Amai could cast. "So, um how high a spell can you cast Amai? Because I haven't seen anyone cast a spell above forty before an I'm interested to see what the higher levels can do." She had read about them, but no one had ever demonstrated them for her so perhaps Amai woud be kind enough to indulge her curiosity.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Song: Dodo Dance

"Oh, okay." Amai said with a smile still on her face as if she didn't really care if she was lacking within the areas of Kidō. Up to 25 was a little... downer, though. Usually, Academy Students would learn at least Shakkaho before they graduate as it's one of the most basic Kidō spells. She managed to shrug it off mentally. "Well, that's fine. By the time we're done with the training, you'll become a lot better in comparison to now." Her voice was now enthusiastic and cheerful. She took back her words of not being ready, she was now.

A sudden memory popped up inside her head. The guy that told her about the enormous amount of spiritual power within her. She shook her head to make the thoughts fly away and to get back to business for training. Aya was very adorable despite being shorter than her. Of course, Amai wasn't attracted to females but she didn't really mind yuri. 'Now... I have to think of something to start the training off with...' Then the sudden question of Aya's caught her off guard.

"What?" Amai asked even though she knew the question. "Um... well, I guess I'm enough to cast Kidō up to level seventy. It's not that much but I'll get better gradually." She quickly answer after the rhetorical question. "You're a very curious person aren't you?" She grinned. "Don't worry. I appreciate curiosity. It just shows how ambitious a person can be." Swiftly, she pushed back a strand of her black hair so that her eyes were clearly showing. It was a sign of disrespect if you didn't look them in the eye when you spoke. Amai was and will never ever be a disrespectful person.

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:06 am
Aya could sense the younger woman was a bit underwhelmed with how low level her Kidō spells were. Her response may have been cheerful, and her smile breathtaking, but "oh okay" generally meant "lame". She was brought out of her oncoming funk, when Amai stated she could cast level seventy Kidō like it was no big deal.

"L-level seventy?! That's amazing!" That was nearly three times higher than what she could cast now. She was very impressed and it showed on her face. Of course, she now felt even more inadequate next to Amai. She'd get the benefit of Amai's tutoring at least. That would benefit her and all her patients at the barracks immensely.

A shadow flickered across her face as she remembered her death. Perhaps it would be prudent to ask about the more combative forms of Kidō as well. "If you don't mind, perhaps you could show me some of the more powerful Hadō spells? I know I'm a squad four member, but even members of the relief force should know how to defend themselves from an attack." Sure she had her sword, but an expanded knowledge of Kidō could only help her.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Song: Comical World

"Oh, I-I guess..." Amai stuttered at the compliment Aya just gave her. She supposed being able to cast a Kidō spells up to a good level of seventy would be amazing for someone who only knows how to use spells up to level twenty five. She immediately shrugged off the thought. "It really isn't when you think about it. It's not the power that matters with Kidō. It's how you use them." Amai finished. It was true, no matter how strong a Kidō may be, if you don't know how to use it or control it well enough... you can end up hurting yourself or in fact, killing yourself.

Aya was an interesting girl. Whatever she said seemed to flatter Amai which in turn made her flush in red. It was difficult to tell whether it was from embarrassment or just the flattery. But, it wouldn't make a difference on how her crimson face presented itself. Immediately, Amai went into thinking again to see which point they could start off at. Then, Aya asked if she could demonstrate an ability for her. Amai blinked twice and the nodded. "Sure! Just a moment..." She said as she started to walk.

Her steps went a little bit away from Aya to prevent her from getting hurt just in case an accident happens. It didn't matter how good you were at Kidō, people are bound to get accidents. 'What spell should I use.... oh, I know!' She said mentally and immediately brought her arms up so it was facing the target. "This might destroy a portion of this area, by the way." Amai took a deep breath with eyes closed and opened her eyes abruptly as she started to chant out. She was capable of using the particular Kidō without the incantation but she wanted to show it in full power. Something that Aya would surely be eager to see for herself.

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" A sparkling sensation overflowed Amai's hands and immediately crackled madly in a yellowish color. "Hadō no. 63, Raikoho!" The crackling spell shot out as a lightning bolt and managed to hit the target and broke the wall behind it in the progress. Amai gasped at the results. "Woops." She comically went into a chibi-mode where she scratched her head with the :3 expression. The explosion of the Kidō was pretty destructive, causing at least an explosion that covered half of this training field. Amai sort of regretted doing that which means one of them had to pay for it later as a repair bill.

With a grin, she turned around to face Aya with her palm resting against her right cheek. "How was that?" A sparkle and weird atmosphere appeared behind Amai as a gag.

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:09 am
"That's true, but some enemies won't be affected by the lower levels of Kidō once they get to a certain level of power right?" She doubted her low level Kidō spells could scratch a Menos class hollow, but Amai was mostly right about usage over power.

She didn't dwell on it too long though. She was too distracted by the fact Amai was a blusher when it came to compliments. It was adorable to see, but Amai took a few steps back to begin casting her Kidō. Instead of examining the blush, she listened to the chant and watched the target expecting it to be obliterated.

Her expectations were surpassed exponentially since half the training ground was hidden from view for a moment because of the force of the blast. The wind from it blew her robes and hair around wildly till it settled down. Amai was looking at her with an innocent expression as if to say "oops." Aya just stared with wide eyes for a moment before responding.

"T-that was really cool I'm not gonna lie and I'm glad you showed me, but...do you think we should tell them what happened so people don't panic?" It was a pretty big blast that was sure to attract attention. It should be illegal for people this small and adorable to be this powerful.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Song: Splaaash Boogie!

Amai felt absolutely fantastic after casting that Kidō spell. She hasn't used that Kidō for a long time due to its destructive power and the fact that most opponents - or rather - hollows aren't worth its level. Usually, a level twenty to thirty suffices for it. Though, it does depend on the size of the hollow. In case of a Menos Grande, that's when things would start to get serious. During her years as a Shinigami, she has only managed to seen several. Arrancar? She's seen few of them as well but none of them lasted too long around the Gotei 13 Captains. They -are- captains for a reason, after all. She looked up to them as a role model and will do anything to reach their level. She took a moment to glance at the debris and almost obliterated half of the training field then she sighed.

People started to gather around the destroyed area and started to murmur about Amai and Aya. Immediately, Aya suggested to tell them happened. Luckily enough, Amai was just going to do that. She bowed like a noble lady with her eyes closed. "My apologies! My squad will be responsible for the damage apprehended. Please don't panic!" The people's muttering died down a little as they scattered away one by one. Amai sighed in relief. It was a great thing they were at least more open-minded about a Shingami's destructive ability. People in Rukongai would absolutely freak out then start to whine and complain. She knows better than anyone to piss someone off from those lowly districts since she was born from there.

"Lesson number one, make sure nobody is in the premises and be careful with how you dwell with a Kidō... this can be the result." She said as she coughed into a curled up fist. She was blushing from embarrassment. "Let's start with something simple. Show me what you got and blast some of the Kidō spells you know against those... 'remaining' targets." Truly enough, half of the training field was damaged so the targets would naturally be a goner as well. It was getting fun. "And, after that, try to use the Kidō spells without the incantation. Eishohaki, the skill of being able to cast Kidō without incantation, is extremely important during emergencies. It enables you to use them immediately without having to wait for the incantation to sprout out from your tongue. Do you see what I mean? Some people, like myself, can use fairly low-level Kidō without even saying the name. That's what we should aim for today... if not, we'll start with some more simple stuff. What do you say? I'm open to suggestions." That was a long dialogue... oh well.

Amai will be gradually enjoying this.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum