Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinji - Shinji's Custom Kidō Left_bar_bleue10/100Shinji - Shinji's Custom Kidō Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Shinji - Shinji's Custom Kidō Empty Shinji's Custom Kidō

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:02 am
15. Ichiren Byakurai (Pale Lightning Chain)
Type: Hadō
Incantation: Carry the arched fool to the gates of torn hearts!
Description: Fires a stream of electricity at the opponent which skips between targets that are within close range of one another.
Who can use it: anyone
Origonator: Shinji
Range 20 Foot diameter sphere from initial target further out towards the 20 feet the shock gets weaker

35. Hyosekka Sennari(Hail Stone Cluster)
Incantation: Emperor of the North wind whose blessings I seek, breath upon my foes and let them witness true terror!
Description: The user raises a hand to the sky and large stones of ice rain down from the heavens. The hail stones swarm around the enemy until the user crushes their outstretched hand into a fist, and the hailstones all collide into the opponent at the same time.

57. Ten No Doragon (Heaven’s Fanged Dragon)
Incantation: “Heavens bring forth the Dragon of the (Flame, Mind, Sky, Storm, Earth, Tundra, Ocean) Smite my enemies, devour them! Hadō 57 Ten No Doragon”
Description: The user hits the ground with his palm and spiritual energy floods into the ground making a large serpent dragon rise from the ground. The fangs are similar to saber tooth however they pierce the bottom jaw. The beast is made out of different elements depending on the incantation including Thunder, Fire, Spiritual energy, Earth, Air, Water, and Ice. It is considered soul infused and rushes at the target with slight homing and in a very natural pattern of movement such as spinning around curving side to side. Making it more unpredictable. The dragon is not solid unless Ice or Earth. It opens its mouth as wide as it can with the fangs sliding out of the jaw and strikes the opponent continuing its rush until it hits the ground in an eruption of that element. Default no incantation is always spiritual pressure. The dragon's size is around 20 feet long and 5 feet thick.

69. (Tamashii) Soul Shot
Incantation: ”Body and soul, come to my hand, release thy soul on my victim, fire, Hadō 69 Tamashii! ”
Description: Spiritual energy is gathered at the fingertip and shot out as an enlargened form of a bala however speed of a cero with massive spiritual energy. The user has minor control of where it goes however it would be impossible to loop it around, it always will move forward.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinji - Shinji's Custom Kidō Left_bar_bleue10/100Shinji - Shinji's Custom Kidō Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Shinji - Shinji's Custom Kidō Empty Re: Shinji's Custom Kidō

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:49 pm
Nicely done. I approve thy Kidō.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum