Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It... Hurts... Left_bar_bleue20650/20000It... Hurts... Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

It... Hurts... Empty It... Hurts...

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 pm

The hug's for me, actually.

Shirou, U, and Dai, each of you needs to step it up to the plate.

I can't talk to ANY of you about ANYTHING stress wise.

There are members who feel like they can't do ANYTHING because they only feel like they see things a certain way.

Shirou, you act more in the role of a admin and are rarely present at meetings.

U, you work more on concepts and in-site plots, in addition to rarely being at meetings; and the only time I've talked to you how I'm feeling is when you came to me.

Dai, you're an extremely versatile fruit, but your presence as an advisor; while not needing to be huge, DOES need to improve. Even though you tend to be at meetings, your presence is so small it is often looked over.

And most of all, ANYONE, staff, members, new-members, should be able to come to you three about ANYTHING advisor wise, ALL THREE OF YOU, and you should be present when it occurs.

THAT'S WHY YOU'RE OUR ADVISORS.

Now, If you'll kindly excuse me, I'm going to go back to nearly snapping in half from my own and other people's stresses on me. I'm only one person, only one janitor, and christ... -wipes tears rolling down face with pillow-, it hurts.

~JJ is taking an hour break

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It... Hurts... Left_bar_bleue0/0It... Hurts... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It... Hurts... Empty Re: It... Hurts...

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:19 am
It... Hurts... That-really-rustled-my-jimmies

This would've been red text, but someone close to me told me not to be hard. So i'm gonna be professional, and disagree with the points you've made.

1. First of all, FIRST OF ALL - I tell anyone they can come to me. I never ignore anyone on the xat, and i always say if anyone needs me - MAKE A SOUND - OR PC me. You make it sound as though i'm avoiding that sort of attention. I guess allowing others to become my students, checking more apps, and trying to be nice as i can to others doesn't mean diddlysquat.

2. Not to be assholish, but not everyone has time like you do, JJ. I rarely ever get a chance to even come on, on some days. So if i'm not present at meetings, i always say i won't be here. Do not think for a second that i avoid them or that i don't want to be present. I simply don't have a lot of free time, and on the days you pick meetings, i don't say change them i just tell you guys what? I WONT BE HERE.

3. As for being present in general, DO you realize who you're talking to with that? We're all busy just like anyone else. Dai has his college shit, and he usually doesn't come on at night now. UHCM has college and probably other things going on in his life that need attention. Anytime i'm on the xat, i'm always willing to interact with everyone and see what problems need fixing. THEY NEED TO PC ME IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM. If it's truly a big problem, you know where i can be found, and the same, doubtless, goes for Dai.

The only points i'll agree on is that i have been slightly off track lately having fun around tumblr, but other than that? I've been checking apps. I've been interacting, and i've been solving problems whenever i see one happen before me? What more do you want?
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 am
Alright, I'm gonna step in here too. JJ, I too am a janitor, and guess what? I DEAL WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS TOO. Wanna know what else? It is ALL staff's job to deal with members and help them. Sure, I'll admit that that has put a bit of stress on me recently, but as a staff member, its part of my job. Oh, and in Agito's defense, he has actually been here for most of our ACTUAL or OFFICIAL staff meetings that we have on the staff xat. What we do on Skype, while is technically staff-ish, has never been an official meeting, just us talking about an issue without a plan most of the time. Just because you and other members can post over 700 messages in skype per day doesn't mean, well, anything to us. Oh, and also, DAI LIVES IN NEW ZEALAND! He does not come on at the same times as us. Honestly, he works well cause he can cover the nights/early mornings (from a USA time perspective) where it is only him and/or Kyle on for staff. The reason YOU specifically don't see him do as much? Well, along with college, you usually leave before he's even fully up and on the site. So, I guess what I'm saying is, if you don't wanna deal with people or their problems, then don't be a staff member, cause that is a majority of what we have to do.

It... Hurts... 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Seeing as this problem was solved long ago, no need to keep it here. Archived.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum