Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED]

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

He blinked, looking up as suddenly there was Kaminari standing over him, blink-blinking again as she grabbed him and pulled him up. "Kaminari, you're okay!" He said as he threw his arms around her, before completely freezing and feeling like someone stabbed needles into his back as his face scrunched up, twitching, and he fell back on the bed. "Because I was worried something bad happened to you." He said as he relaxed, before blinking and sitting up again, too fast, freezing again and laying down again with a pitiable whine, before doing it slower.

"...Did they hurt you, Kaminari?" He asked her, his face soft as he looked down. "...I'm ashamed. I didn't keep my guard up, and you probably got hurt..." He said, tears welling up in his eyes, looking like he was just going to start bawling there and then...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED]

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:47 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was slightly startled by the hug. Instead of wrapping her arms around him, she remembered his wound and his pain and ended up setting her hands on his chest and leaning into him as a way of returning the hug. Even though she had avoided touching his back, it still caused him pain. A sympathetic smile came onto her lips and she sat down beside him on the bed, setting a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, calm... H-... C-.. HEY! Calm.. down..." she told him, interrupting his talking.

"I am fine. I didn't even get hurt." Kaminari said with a smile, "I'm just glad that I was able to get you back here safely. You did fine... I am glad you got that Hell Butterfly to me though. I don't know what I would have done if I had lost you. They got what was coming to them though..." That sentence sounded almost dark when she said it. She looked forward, her eyes narrowing as she remembered the faces of the people that hurt him, "I killed them... They're dead."

Blinking a few times, Kaminari shook her head and let go of the memory. Smiling once more, she looked to him, "So how is your back? I was hoping that they would be able to heal it pretty well."

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

His gaze became more awake as she old him she was fine, and he gave a sigh of relief. HOwever, his gaze became softer again when seh said she ahd killed them; he wasn't sure why, exactly, but... it made him feel like hew as sad, like she had done something that couldn't be taken back. However, she seemed to be fine; and for that he knew he was immensely thankful for. "My back... hurts... like it's all tightened up and stuff... and needs to be stretched out to normal again. he whined blinking as he looked up at her. "And I don't know what it looks like on my back, I can't very well see it, can I..." He trialed off, before blinking innocently, as his stomach gave off a growl.

"...Kaminari. I'm hungry." He said simply, looking down at his stomach and back at her pitifully, like a dog begging for food. "...Can you make us some pancakes?" He asked, his eyes wide and pleading, feeling starved even though it was two in the morning.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Kaminari giggled slightly at his words. Glancing to his back, she sighed and then looked to the floor for a moment. She was still sort of annoyed at the fact that he had gotten hurt by those punks so badly. If she had been there, it would have been different. Hearing his question, she looked to him and nodded. "I'll be right back..." Standing up, she set her hand on the back of his head, letting her fingers run through his hair as she walked out, her arm then dropping to her side.

Leaving him alone for a few minutes, about ten actually, she soon returned with a large batch of pancakes. She had heard that he had a love for them, but didn't think that it was so strong it would be the firs thing he asked for when he woke up. Setting a large batch of twenty on a side table next to him, she pointed to the different ones, "Original, Chocolate Chip, Blueberry..." She then pulled out a can of whipped cream and set it down, along with a container of maple syrup.

"Sorry it took so long, but I didn't know what kind you'd want me to make." She pulled out a napkin that was wrapped around a fork and knife and handed it to him, "Don't go walking around like crazy until you're healed... I'll take care of you..." she said, smiling at him. At that moment, a slight pain hit her back. She had slept on the floor without a pillow or any comfort at all the entire night and was feeling the consequences already. She stretched it out a bit and then sat down on the opposite side of the bed, motioning for him to eat.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro was blinking as he saw her come back to his room, the right side of his mouth dropping open as a single line of slobber rolled down it, his mind entranced by the sight. He hadn't honestly thought that Kaminari would serve him breakfast in bed; however, here she was now, pancakes and all, with all different kinds.

As soon as she set it down, his left hand had snatched one, throwing it into his mouth as he chewed it down, his mouth wide open and nomming on it before he eventually swallowed, hearing her words after having downed one whole. "I love ALL the kinds of pancakes!" He exclaimed, as he dumped out the thing of syrup over the entire thing and did the same with the can of whip cream, drooling once more as she handed him a fork and knife.

He completely disregarded the napkin, picking up a small pancake and eating it whole as well, getting syrup on his frontal bandages as he looked back at Kaminari, blinking. "Thank you for taking care of me, Kaminari! I love you!" He said, a wide smile on his face as he dug back into his pancakes, as if he had done nothing out of the ordinary, his smile smaller but definitely in a state of happiness; not only from the pancakes... but also how she said that she would take care of him. ...Because she's my very, very special friend. He thought, pausing for just a moment to look up at her, as he swallowed...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:25 am

Kaminari had nothing less than a smile on her face when watching him. It was more than true that he loved pancakes. She was okay when he tossed one in his mouth, but then watched him put a lot of syrup all over them. Her smile slowly dropped a bit, still smiling, but not as big. She then watched him dump whip cream all over them, and her smile dropped to shock and she just watched him with a blank stare. Her left eye twitched slightly as he began to allow himself to get messy. Standing up, she walked over to a sink that had a cabinet over it. Looking in, she happily found a cloth and wet it in the sink with lukewarm water.

As she turned back to him, she heard words that she hadn't heard in a long time, if she had ever heard someone say them at all. She froze in mid-step, her eyes fixated on him. She watched him as he enjoyed the food, getting messier and messier, but her mind was elsewhere at the moment. "What... did... that mean...?" She asked herself, thinking this only to herself as she kept her eyes on him, "I love you. That is what he said... What did it mean to him when he said it?"

Seeing that he looked to her once more, she shook her head and pushed out the thoughts, although the confusion and wonder had not gone away. Only suppressed. She walked over to him and raised the cloth to his face as he took another bite. She just softly washed all of the pancakes and syrup from his mouth, cheeks, and even some that had some how gotten in his hair. That only made her giggle. She then grabbed his hands and wiped them off as well, then moved to try and wipe it from his bandages, only getting some. They'd more than likely have to be changed soon.

"You know..." she said in a soft tone, "You'd probably be able to enjoy them even more if you slowed down a bit... and used these..." Once he was 'clean', she grabbed the fork and knife, holding them out to him. "Believe it or not, these help." She kept that soft and almost loving smile on her face as she handed them to him. She went to turn away, but stopped and looked back to him. Setting the cloth down next to him, she gently grabbed the sides of his face and leaned forward, placing a small kiss on his forehead. Once she pulled away, she removed her hands from his face and grabbed the cloth. She went to turn away to go clean it out in the sink, assuming that he might end up needing it again.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:43 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro felt as she began to clean him up; the rag felt... tingly on his warm body, not uncomfortable, but tingly. It made him slow down his eating as he waited for her to finish, before she took his fork and knife and handed them to him, telling him how he should eat them. He blinked at her with wide eyes, as if the concept had never occurred to him; as the case was, in his past, you ate as much and as fast as he could. However, as she grabbed the sides of his face, he could merely blink, wondering what she was going to do...

...As she kissed him, and a funny feeling went down his spine. A kind of tingle; as if something very important that he had been waiting for had just happened. As it was, all he could do was blink as she began to walk away; however, his right hand shot out, gripping her left as she began to walk away, and he merely looked down at his plate, having stopped his eating.

"...I won't get anymore on me." He said in a tiny voice, before he attempted to tug at her hand, wanting her to sit on the edge of his bead as he carefully picked up a piece of pancake covered in syrup with his left hand, before he put it in his mouth, not getting a single drop on him before he swallowed. "...And I'd like it if you would stay with me." He said, his voice just a little bit louder; still unsure, but... this was what he felt was right...

...Within his mind, Piero was relaxing on his reclining chair, leaning back in it, deciding to be quiet for a rare change and just watch his foolish young master trying to understand this concept of "Love". Piero himself had never had feelings of "love"; previous masters of his had, and they tended to have ended in tragedy; Piero really didn't mind that happening to Kuro, so he was going to keep his trap shut... except for the occasional outburst of laughing, that is.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:57 am

Kaminari looked back to him as he grabbed her hand. She glanced down to it and then back up to him, listening to his words. A smile formed on her lips and she just tossed teh rag across the room, lucky enough to have it land perfectly in the sink. Just to keep her by his side, he changed his manner of eating and even said that he wanted her to stay with him. This only warmed her heart, and she sat down next to him. As she watched him take another bite, she could say nothing more. She just closed her eyes and laid her head down on his shoulders, like he had done at a time to her.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:13 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro could merely blink, setting down his silver ware and pushing the plate back, feeling her on his shoulder, her warm breath on his skin; his bandages just like hers had beenn. HE merely smiled, before placing his arms around her, scooting back a bit and leaning back, ever so gently, against the wall, setting a pillow between it and his back, as he held Kaminari to him, unsure, exactly, but feeling that this was right; at the very least, this is what he wanted; having Kaminari so close to him...

...It made him feel... very happy...

He thought as he closed his own eyes, holding her to himself as they both slowly descended into unconsciousness, the pair completely exhausted...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:00 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Routine Check Out of Routine [CLOSED] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum