Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:19 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

"Hurting people... it comes with the job, but to enjoy it? That's horrible." was her only reply to his last words. She began walking up a small hill and once she got to the top, she pointed outward towards the closer districts of the Rukongai, "We're here..." The Seireitei could be seen a bit farther in and the entire place seemed quiet since night had come. "Now aren't you glad you ran into me? Otherwise you'd probably of gotten lost!" She said with a sweet smile and giggled a bit. Reaching out to take his hand, she began pulling him along and leading him towards the Seireitei. "I don't think anything bad is going to happen from here on out. Most Hollows don't come this close to the Seireitei. I mean it happens, but they're usually killed rather fast and no one has to deal with getting hurt by them."

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:20 pm
He nods and reaches back stroking one part of the hilt of the sword, the swords width shrunk slightly back to its normal size. He typed on the computer tablet "Yes, I am quite appreciative thank you." He offered a hidden smile. He knew that the probability was pretty high that he could have foun his way back to the city with a use of his Shikai, but she offered a chance to get to know one of the officers. He walked along and let her take his hand. He didn't respond to her last comment because he didn't have his hand free to type on the tablet.

He reached behind him and put the tablet in his belt, and then removed his sunglasses, tucking them away into his armor piece as she led him towards the city. He remained quiet as she talked, well mostly because he couldn't talk of course. But even his body wasn't making any noise, the only hint that he was still there to her was because she had a hold of his hand.

His eyes were normal again, and visible if she looked back at him. He hadn't been particularly worried about the Hollows but he didn't really want her to see that.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:43 pm

The two of them made it to the Seireitei within the next ten minutes. She was silent most of the time, and even though she had been dragging him along by holding his hand, she almost forgot he was there. As they entered the city, she stopped and looked back towards him, blinking a few times in complete silence, "You... I don't hear anything when you walk or move at all at that. Why?" She tilted her head to the side, actually very curious about his ability to stay so silent, and he would be able to tell in her eyes. At first she noticed he wasn't replying and then practically smacked herself when she realized that was her fault. She let go of his hand, rubbing the back of her head in slight embarrassment. "Sorry about that... I almost forgot. I hope you don't take offense to anything like that. I can't say I want you being mad at me." She blinked a couple times and then an annoyed look came on her face. She reached up and lightly touched the top of his head. She then brought her hand back down to her own head and then her left eye began to twitch, "Tall people... Bleh..."

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 pm
"It's a skill gained with careful training." he replied with the computer once she had released his hand. "No offense was meant, so no offense was taken." He replied simply he didnt respond when she reached out and touched his head. He just chuckled when she made a comment about eating. He watched her twitch but didnt do anything, with the computer he asked. "Do you know what district that we are in?" he asked, looking towards the closest gate.

His eyes still looking back over his shoulders to make sure there wasn't another attack incoming, he was still kinda twitchy. He moved forwards heading towards the town before they tried their luck too much hanging out at the edge of the forest. He slid the computer back to the holder at his back, he straightened the armplates again a bit, making sure that the two poisoned throwing stars hadn't slipped out of their holsters, he didn't want to let them fall out an someone unintenally get hurt.

His specific training also made him know that any misplaced weapon was a missed opportunity, or a wasted resource. They were both there an he breathed a bit of relief.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Kaminari looked around and shook her head, "I'm sorry, but I'm actually not very good at placing which District I am in.. I usually just walk towards the middle of the Seireitei and move on from there, or when I find something I remember." Now that the two of them were finally within the Seireitei, she felt relaxed and happy. She looked towards where she would be walking and then back to him, "Well... I kinda have to get back to my Lieutenant. I'm really happy I got to meet you." She sort of through herself forward and hugged him, "I hope you successfully join whatever Squad you truly feels suit you best." With that, she let him go and turned away, waving happily back to him before she left the area and returned to Squad One barracks.

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 pm
Tapping on his computer he responded. "Thank you again for the help, and good luck to you." He offered a smile. He just watched her head off and then turned and headed in another direction. He went into a super speed version of Shunpo zipping past her, if she looked back it, it looked like he just disappeared. He headed for the apartment that his Clan had arranged for him. He had already sent in an application to the 11th division but was still waiting for their response, time would show where went, wether the second or the 11th.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:19 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum