Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Armor of the Lich King Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Armor of the Lich King Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Armor of the Lich King Empty Re: The Armor of the Lich King

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 pm
The armor itself is able to withstand ice, fire, earth and mental powers

...erm... explain further; to what extent of each, and how.

Once a demon fully cloth with the armor is skill set is boosted by one.

Cap that to one master and three advanceds, please.

The Ice attacks which he can fire from his hands or sword has the same strength as cero or grand rey cero.

Explain further.

His summoned ice demons and monsters can lasts up to 7 posts with a cooldown of 9 posts for it drain his necro ice powers.

Reduce how long they last to 5-6 posts.

The demon ring is like a control beacon for his summoned demons.

So what happens if the ring is broken?

Only 885 of them can be summoned at the summoner and their tier 3-3 or 2-3

-sets down teacup- Either change the 885 to 10 or change the 3-3 or 2-3 to 4-3-.

The Lich King summoner can only summoned then about 4 times.

One, do you mean four times EVER or four times per thread? Second, four is too much either way, I'd say 2.

The Legendary Ice Dragon Sindragosa The dragon itself is huge dragon undead beast it has a Tier 1-2.

Change to 2-1+ please.

It can fire many ice attacks with the same strength and power of Grand Rey Cero and Cero Obcuras.

Cap at a bit more than gran rey, thank you.

@_@ Just put down all the changes with quotes on them in the post below this.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Armor of the Lich King Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Armor of the Lich King Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:40 pm
Note: I said 4-3-. Even though I realize you lowered the numbers, it still needs to be that.

Otherwise, approvin' this, yo.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Armor of the Lich King Left_bar_bleue60/100The Armor of the Lich King Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 pm
Considering the kind of Equipment you have described, i will remind you that you should FC 'the Lich king' unless you are willing to have multiples of the armour be available.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum