Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos In California [Closed]

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 am
Kimiko was NOT expecting the reaction she had just received. Captain Crow's face had shifted from it's normal color to a tomato red. She also wasn't expecting him to actually compliment her either. She assumed he would tell her to act professional and lay back so he could get to work on her leg. This was a complete shock. She brought her hand back from his face, her own face turning a deep, deep red as well. Not only had he called her amazing, but she could have sword that she was about to be called beautiful as well. That of course made her blush even more. She almost couldn't even look at him, but his eyes had her own trapped. She couldn't look away. It took her a second to regain her composure, "Okay... wasn't expecting that.. Calm down Kimiko. Calm down, calm down, calm down..." She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly through her nose, also trying to keep it quiet.

"Well I... can't say I was expecting a compliment..." she said while rubbing the back of her head and still blushing some, "I honestly thought that you would tell me I was an annoying pest, or just to lay back and let you work on my leg... Which... is still hurting really bad..." She laid herself back down and laid her head back as well. "I... didn't know it was possible for someone to think I was amazing... o-or beautiful... thank you... very much Captain." She smiled softly to him and then calmed down completely. "Oh wow... I play a joke and he takes it serious enough to say that! Either that or... he was joking... Which would suck! First time I get a compliment and it was a joke?! No... He's not mean.. He wouldn't do that.. Would he?"
Anonymous

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 am

Jaeden breathed for a couple moments, trying to take in some air it was well unexpected. Though he'd been honest with her he could see she turned almost scarlet as well. His hands fumbled with the tools setting them down to he was calm, well Jaeden had just made one thing he was about to blurt something out that was odd. Even for a Captain to say under the circumstances they were in.

"Ya know when we are alone you can always call me Jaeden...." Jaeden's point he hoped reached her was simple, he wasn't just her Captain he was a person like everyone else. He didn't know if it would, he listened to what she had to say. His hands were a bit rough, but he handled her leg softly as though he was holding a child, he wanted to be as tender and careful as possible. His hands glowed green, as he performed a low level healing spell his family would use from time to time.

"Your not a pest, or anything like that.."

Jae stated calmly though his eyes were somewhat hidden by his hair, he was hiding a blush as he spoke. She'd made things awkward and he made it worse.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:43 am
Kimiko just realized something. She didn't know why such a fact did not register in her brain much sooner than now, but she hadn't realized it. Maybe it was because before this instant, she had no clue that he liked her and found her attractive. Not liked her as in he was interested in her in a relationship status, or was it? Was he actually attracted to her in that manner?! She didn't know, but one thing she did know... They were alone. Kimiko's eyes darted around the room. She wasn't one to usually be alone in a room with a male. She had never done something like that before. "We're.... alone?!" she thought as she turned her head from left to right, looking around dramatically. "Oh my god... We're alone! We are really alone! What do I do? How do I interact with him now!? Is this going to be totally awkward?!"

She turned her attention back to him with a worried look on her face. He touched her. She tensed up, causing herself more pain. "Ow, ow, ow!" she said in a whisper, trying to calm herself down, but then froze up again. Her skin was rather soft, like a woman's should be. He was indeed a multi-talented man. She didn't think he would also be able to do Kidō, especially on a broken leg. Impressive. She calmed down a bit when he said that she wasn't a pest. That made her happy. Finally she was calm. Taking a deep breath, she smiled towards him. "I'm sorry about that little... joke... I did before. I wasn't expecting you to take it seriously but you did, and it made us feel awkward... I can tell by the way you're hiding your face.... I am sorry about that, but there is no need for us to feel awkward. It was nice to get a compliment for once. Usually I get insults. So, thank you...."

Kimiko laid her head back once more and closed her eyes. "You said... that we should exchange information about our pasts..." she said trying to lighten the mood, "I don't... remember mine. I only remember about three years of my life. Everything else is gone... I woke up in Squad Four Barracks being treated... There were a few things I remembered how to do, like talking. At first I didn't, but once I tried, it was like muscle memory. It came right back to me... Things like bathing, walking... those came to me as well. I had to be taught to read and write again... People make fun of me and call me a baby when they find this out... They like saying that I'm only a two year old child, so I should just shut up and mind my own business..."
Anonymous

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 am

Jaeden nodded looking at her eyes, and giving her his full attention, though able to maintain the Kidō and heal her at the same time. Jaeden was impressive but that wasn't something he saw, he believed that each person were the same and they deserved to be treated no differently than anyone else. That was the way life was, her story was sad she'd lost her memories. Jaeden sometimes wished for that, though he'd not tell her that part of it. But he would share about his past and tell her of the family lost.

"My turn..I was born in the Black District of the Rukongai, district wasn't given a number and we were left alone. Our family trained the best zanjutsu arts..but was divided between two families. The Branch and Main Houses, they were so far apart, it would be like a member of the Zaraki District being in Central 46 as a politician. The Main House, would take children from the Branch Family and send them out to fight Menos Grande's of all levels. Really we were sent to die, 10 at a time. My group went, I learned my Zanpakutō's name and called on it..saved me..than.."

Jaeden stopped the Kidō and wrapped her leg softly with the fabric, giving it enough air but it would still feel very snug. He tapped the scar over his left eye that went down. "I got this from a higher up hollow, than I could fight as a child. I believe I was in my 100s perhaps..But after that was back to the house and family. The Main branch decided, people don't come back and I should die..family went to war, lasted a good 1000 years.. I'd adopted a kid because he belonged to a friend who'd passed..Raised him as an infant...and he was taken from me by the Main Branch..And well..in my anger..and emotional state..I destroyed countless people..too many to count or keep track of.. Finally we came here..and well that's my story..in a nutshell."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:11 am
Kimiko stared with a sympathetic look on her face. Hearing the part about the adoption of the child, she could only shake her head. "Where... is the child now?" she asked him as he finished his story. Once he answered, she would look away and close her eyes. She hated subjects like this. He had a difficult life and she couldn't even remember her own. In truth, she feared regaining her memories. She didn't know what happened that injured her bad enough to lose them in the first place. If she was evil or did something bad, she didn't want them back. She didn't want to remember something so horrible. She was enjoying life now, so changing that was way too scary for her. Turning her head back to Captain Crow, she smiled to him.

"Well Cap-... Jaeden... Is there something we should be doing now?" She looked down to her leg and finally noticed that he was done. She hadn't really felt anything at all during the entire process. She blinked a few times, and tried moving her leg. She was scared to move it too much, so she didn't, but other wise it felt pretty good. "Wow... Captain Crow of Squad Eight... YOU are the amazing one. Hahaha!" She was about to wiggle around a little, but realized that would probably be a stupid idea. Feeling uncomfortable for some reason, she looked to her other side and pulled off her Zanpakutō and set it to the side, "That... was irritating. How long are we staying here?"
Anonymous

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:19 am

Jaeden sighed thinking about it, last he heard the child was dead. But he didn't like thoughts like that. He shook his head, though he knew where the child was he didn't want to discuss his failure there. But he would, just for Kimiko he would, this one time he was willing to let someone in a bit deeper than normal.

"When I say took, I mean forever..." Jaeden didn't want to say the words they killed the child, they were far to painful for him and what parent could say those words without feeling sick to the stomach as though ready to vomit. Jaeden simply grew silent as he thought about the path he would of had, had he been stronger at the time. Jaeden let it go smiling softly at her way now.

"Till your leg's better, we'll hang here...We got a direct link to the Soul Society..and I can answer questions and fill out paper work..Wanna keep you relaxed and healthy, because really you do mean more to me than some silly paperwork. As for work I took care of the task I'd sent you out for as well, so we got some free time to do whatever humans do. Go enjoy ourselves for the night..or we can just crash here and get to know one another Kimiko, whatever you want."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:36 am
Kimiko was upset at what his answer was, but there was no way she could relate to something like that. She didn't have a child, or rather, she didn't know whether she had one or not. There was no way to know how Jaeden felt when he had his child taken from him. And it wasn't like they picked him up and took him away to be raised elsewhere. They took his life. Something like that was one hundred percent uncalled for. She was disgusted at that fact. "Here..." she said softly as she pushed herself into a sitting position, "Sit next to me." She said with a smile as she tapped the seat next to her. She laid her head against the back of the couch and sighed. She had a saddened look in her eyes from what he had told her. There are some situations that she could help him feel better with, but something like that, she felt it was smarter to just keep her mouth shut.

"Well... If we're going to be here a while, then I guess getting to know my Captain isn't a bad idea..." She said and began to sound more cheerful. She was attempting to lighten the mood. "SO CAPTAIN! Tell me... WHY are you so lazy!?" She turned towards him, getting in his face about the question. She wanted to know how someone could let things like his office happen. "I mean gosh! Your office is a mess, the barracks are dirty, and our squad is known as the The Garbage Guzzlers Group! Well not really... I actually made that up." She sat back again and smiled innocently towards him while rubbing the back of her head.
Anonymous

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:42 am

Jaeden took the invitation sitting down next to her laughing at the statement of why he was lazy, well he thought about it deciding he would tell her why is. Jaeden really put official work like that off to train his mind and sometimes he needed to rest. His time and such were all messed up, he thought for a few moments taking in each possible answer, not wanting to sound to stupid to her. He was about to correct her, but he guessed calling him Captain was fine.

" Honestly, I guess it's because I like relaxing when I was younger I was always fighting and moving and it's nice to sit down and look at the world. Because I never had a chance to when I was a kid. Believe it or not I am not to lazy, I mean I'll be honest some work I would rather never do in a thousand years. But I think we all have things in work we like to do and don't like to do. That's what makes life what it is..believe it or not. I don't really wanna write the paperwork they are sending because it was just a memory that I want to forget, so I suppose i am running away..not very captain like of me..but I am still a person."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:50 am
"Not very Captain-like of me, but I'm still a person..." Kimiko giggled a little as she mimicked him in a sarcastic tone. "You know... When I first met you, I thought you were going to be one of those super uptight, serious, go for the kill type of guys. I NEVER thought you'd ever laugh. Then you did, and I was stuck on duuuuhhhhh. Lieutenant Ogani as well... Both of you act that way at first, then you lighten up.. It's kinda cool. Me of course... I'm the one that never runs out of gas... People get irritated when I keep going... Which is why I thought you sent me here to die... Sorry about accusing you of that, by the way. It was wrong of me." She spoke sincerely towards him and with a huge smile on her face, but then she got serious, "So... Ask me something. I like being asked questions. Dooo iiiiit." She stared at him intensely, waiting for him to ask her something. She was hoping for something that would make her think as well. Not any 'what's your favorite color' questions. She disliked those. They weren't creative and lacking in any sort of true interest.
Anonymous

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:38 am

Well now it was Jaeden's turn to turn the tables so to speak. He didn't know exactly how he was gonna go about this, he looked at the female smirking a bit as he thought of a good question. Jaeden was playful normally and didn't show it to often as a Captain. But generally he did have a playful nature and used to be rather as his master called him a spunky guy.

"What kind of guys do you lean towards, meaning in short what do you look for in them." Jaeden asked calmly and clearly. Jaeden inside was turning red, he wasn't really sure why he asked that. Perhaps it was to make her feel shy again, besides last thing she pry expected her Captan ask her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum