Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: Chaos In California [Closed]

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:11 am
Hearing what he said, Kimiko began to pout slightly and pulled the blankets all the way up over her head, curling her knees up a bit. She was apparently injured. Yeah... She knew that. She could feel it. She didn't know what it was though. All she knew was that it hurt. It still made her feel very awkward, being in a place like this. "Hmph... Who says I am interesting in your scar? Why would I want to know about it?" she said in a slight mumble. She stayed silent for a moment and then peeked her head out again, looking towards Captain Crow with slightly narrowed eyes, "But yeah... what happened?" It was obvious she was a bit curious. She just was NOT one of those people that wanted to sit and listen to some long story. Whether it was exciting or not, she preferred brief and quick. She was one of those girls who liked to just get the job done, which Captain Crow was probably already aware of. After asking him what actually did happen to him, she returned her head under the blankets and kept them that way, relaxing a bit as she waited for him to tell his story.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:41 am
"When I was a little boy a Menos Grande did it to me.." Jaeden said it as though the rest really ddin't matter, she knew now why he was this way and had the scar. The Medics would check her again later, Jaeden wasn't willing to put her at risk by traveling outside the safety of his family home. He knew well enough they had a Senkaimon here that could take them to the next destination without any issues. Jaeden was a bit tired himself, he laid down now looking at the ceiling, this was all his fault to begin with. Jaeden wasn't good at saying sorry, he was shy and well under it all Jaeden was as normal a person as they came. This wasn't exactly what he needed, but she needed to recover before they could return home. Perhaps that would be for the best, they would discover a way around this large mess they'd gotten in.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 am
Kimiko removed the blankets from over her head and sighed. "I see..." she mumbled under her breath at his statement on what happened when he was a child. In truth, it did spike her interest a bit, but she wasn't in the mood for stories. At least not here she wasn't. She just felt way to out of place here and she didn't like feeling that way. She pushed herself to her feet, ignoring the slight pain in her stomach as she stood up straight. Taking in a deep breath, she grabbed her Zanpakutō and looked to her Captain. "I do appreciate you helping me... I really do, but I do not feel comfortable here at all. I'm like some random person that is being treated special for no reason at all... I want to go back to the Seireitei now..." He could probably tell by her voice that she was serious about this, and everyone knew that she was too stubborn to try and change her mind. She was going back whether he liked it or not. Before he had a chance to say anything she turned away and opened the Senkaimon. After a few seconds, she was ready to step through. "You coming?" She asked and then stepped forward, actually hoping that he would follow.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:12 am
Jaeden was tired for too tired to argue with Kimiko about this whole situation, it wasn't worth him getting steamed over. He didn't much like this place either, he got up and walked over to the female. And smiled nodding, but he couldn't let her harm herself by traveling. Given her well nature, she would pry argue quite a bit but he would distract her first before he did it. He was close to the female, truthfully he could force her to stay. But he would respect her wishes, this would be his way of taking the female.

"Very well..but.." Jaeden's hand shot up and rested right in front of her face, a glow formed around it as he used a well move his lovely was pry not expecting from her Captain in the least, this was a move designed to well knock them out when they weren't willing to listen to reason. He'd honor her wishes, once he was certain she was out. He moved his hand over the female's eyes, letting it close them. He lifted her up in a way that would cause no injury to her, moving he used a shunpo and began to leave to the Senkaimon. "I can't allow someone precious to me to come to anymore harm than I have..this way..I'll protect you for as long as life is in this body of mine Kimiko."

Jaeden took her back to the Soul Society, upon arrival he'd taken her straight to the Fourth Division leaving her in their capable hands to take care of the injury. Making sure to make a report that he wasn't sure of what damages had been placed upon her, but leaving her there was for the best.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 am
Thread Closed
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:51 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 6 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum