Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 Empty Re: Amaya's Posting Template List

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 am

Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 TheSadisticDevil

I Will Make Your Death

Testing.. Testing.. Testing.. Just something.. Testing.. Testing.. Testing..
    That's all i know for the testing.

Expecting For An Incoming Kill

Testing.. Testing..

Testing.. Testing..

[]
As Brutal As Possible

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 am

-Insert Image Here-

I Will Surpass Zin Yuudeshi

Testing.. Testing..

Testing.. Testing..

[]
Even If It Means Death

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:38 am

Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 Death-The-Kid

The Symmetry.. Its..

» » » D E A T H - T H E - K I D -
    I R A M A S H A « « «

Testing.. Testing..

Testing.. Testing..

[]
[center]Its Absolute Perfect!!

Last edited by ~Amaya~ on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 54d96b9f2a31d6e093f575d721eda003436909d5

» » » A F U R O - S A N G S U E « « «

Watch Me..

Testing.. Testing..

Testing.. Testing..

[]
As My Beauty Ascends Your Strength!

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:45 am

Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 Death_the_Kid_Madness_by_Kida_the_wolf_god

» » » D E A T H - T H E - K I D - I R A M A S H A « « «

Your Look Disgusts Me..

I Will Erase Your Existance..

Testing.. Testing..

Testing.. Testing..

- R E L O A D I N G - T H E - H Y B R I D -

[]
I'm Going To Wipe Your Ugly Face Out From This World!!

Last edited by ~Amaya~ on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:10 am; edited 6 times in total
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:00 am

Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 Girl

Are You Okay?

»»»A K I N A - I R A M A S H A«««

Testing Grounds.. If you acknowledge this test, feel free to look at it.
    The Test are verified and it is allowed to be used.
    Testing Testing Testing...

I expect you to look around the testing post..

[]
[center]You Don't Look So Good

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 am

Amaya's Posting Template List - Page 2 Death-The-Kid

» » » D E A T H - T H E - K I D - I R A M A S H A « « «

The Symmetry Is Absolutely..

- E N T E R - T H E - H Y B R I D - OF -
    F I R E A R M S

Testing.. Testing..

Testing.. Testing..

- R E L O A D I N G - T H E -
    H Y B R I D -

[]
Its An Absolute Perfection!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum