Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Trip To Saburo City [Closed]

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:07 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari followed Zero up to the roof top and looked down to the streets at the people that were walking around. A confused look came to her face when a few of them even seemed to calm down. It was almost like they were nervous just because she was around. Now that she was gone, they were able to calm down. "Odd..." she thought and then looked over to Zero as he once again asked for her name. "Hatakeyama... Kaminari Hatakeyama." she answered him. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to sense if there was anything abnormal near them. There was something, but she couldn't tell exactly what it was. She opened her eyes and looked back to him as he began to say something.

"What do you mean by anomalies? I really don't have any problem helping you out, but I would like to know exactly what I am going up against... This isn't exactly supposed to be a mission day for me. It was sort of my day off..." she replied to him. Kaminari watched as he once again began moving and followed him closely behind. Once they stopped moving, she wasn't sure what she was supposed to be doing, so she just looked around waiting for something to happen.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Trip To Saburo City [Closed]

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:08 am

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-
He shook his head like really. He gave her that look for a moment it was the look of slight annoyance for that second as he sighed out he had to give Kaminari the benefit of the doubt, she didn't pay attention to code words very well. He just laughed then as he began to speak gently as if he was talking to a child. "Well Kaminari-chan the Anomalies I'm talking about are hollows, simply put things that shouldn't be in the world of the living like ourselves, but we're here to keep balance. I'd assume you were on day off, because of your relaxed position and how you're acting gives that away, Sorry for the harshness, but I have to keep my mission up, and well I hope you can keep up I'm going to be moving fast." He said calmly as he moved, well when he moved he left an after image. For Kaminari to follow because well it was going to get annoying if he had to wait every second. Unlike what most people thought about Zero (ZX) He arguably was one of the faster shinigami, when he used his Tachyons, which he was currently doing to show that he was not going to be wasting time.

Zero was a man of his convictions, and at the same time he was serious about this lack of facts, but he couldn't just go and say HEY, I don't think you're convicted enough about your own duties, but he would just let it go. He just had to figure out why he was annoyed by today, was it the fact he'd probably find nothing and have to start over? or was it because he felt empty? He didn't know and nor did he care. He was moving very quickly the last reported spot of the problem. Hopefully it was going to be okay and not completely useless. He had that gut feeling, as he did though his weapon appeared on his right hip as he kept moving kept leaving after images so that she could understand where to follow him. He wasn't going to stop until this mission was done. That was his final word on that issue. He would make it work all the way unless it was going to be too hard for him to make it work. This was his answer to her about the mission of his at hand.

Current Damage:
To Armor: Green.
Psychological: Normal.
Coniditon: Fine.

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Kaminari quickly noted the annoyed look that he had given her. Her question was one hundred percent valid. It isn't always a Hollow attack in the World Of The Living. Proof of that would just be looking at their history within the last few centuries. The discovery of multiple races, such as Demons and Iramasha, were only a few examples of what could actually be happening here, so his look was highly unnecessary. Hearing him talk to her like a child, her left eye actually twitched out of anger and she just turned away from him. As she turned away, she saw a Hell Butterfly actually making it's way towards her. She had it land on her finger and listened to the message it gave. "Hm... Well that's... AWESOME!" she said and let the butterfly go. A look of excitement moved onto her face and she giggled a little. Remembering who was behind her, she immediately calmed down and looked back to him, narrowing her eyes.

"Well it seems I've been promoted to Third Seat of Squad One." Kaminari said, explaining her excitement to him, "My application was approved earlier on today and I left to fast for them to tell me... Fun." She took in a deep breath and sighed as she saw him once again leave the area. It was rather easy for her to catch up with him. She wasn't exactly slow and had recently up'd her abilities with shunpo, so it wasn't like she was getting left behind. She stopped because he stopped and this attitude of his was actually starting to annoy her. The next time they stopped, she spoke up in her own irritated tone.

"And since I am being treated like a CHILD here.. I think it would be best for you to continue on this little mission on your own." She stretched a bit and turned away from him, looking back down to the street. She would give him a moment to either apologize and stop her, or not say anything at all. Depending on which one he decided to do, would change her decision on exactly what she did next as well. She wasn't going to be treated like this by someone of her own organization. A decent amount of respect was required and his tone with her earlier lacked it a lot.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Taking a small breath as he shook his head as he looked at her. Yeah he was a bit rude. He was far from treating her like a child. If he had seen her as a child he'd just open a senkai gate and kick her into it and make sure she wasn't in the area at all. He spoke softly as a red glow came upon him. "...Okay I get your point and congratulations,... but sorry for my one track mind, once I get a mission from my captain.. I" He looked at his own hell butterfly landing on his fingers for a second as his armor began to come upon him. "Well I guess we both got good news I'm the new vice captain of the Second Divison... Where was I... Oh yes. This one hadn't been reported as publicly as the ones that we're normally sent on. You could say that I'm just doing a little digging." He seemed to calm down finally.

His armor formed as his weapon was at the ready that battle with Shadin had affected him a lot since he had come back, and probably since then he wasn't exactly the greatest company to be around, but he did feel like she could of at least paid attention to his subtle nuances, but it was over he had the mission to do. She had one misconception about his speed and such. He wasn't using Shunpo, and in theory and fact he could out speed Shunpo, but that was a can of worms that could be simply avoided for the time being as his hair turned white as the helmet began to finish forming around him as he looked back as his eyes would have that bright green color to them as he looked back at the area he was going to now. If she kept following him then she'd notice the reason why he came here. The Reishi in this particular area was through the fucking roof. It was like looking into a caldron of reishi particles, and it wasn't pretty. Something had been here, and it hadn't left from too long ago.

He landed into the reishi area as his armor began to take it upon itself to keep it all good as looked back at her, that is if she was still there and hadn't accepted the poorly worded apology. "I'll keep at point unless you want to. From the reishi dispersion rates it should be moving north east about 3 clicks every 3 minutes, It seems that it's hunting, whatever it is, It has to be a hollow, because a quincy would of ate this up already for bow creation and such. " He seemed to be more focused on the mission, and if she wasn't there he'd continue, but then again they were being pretty much like an awkward friend to each other so it would be probably a matter of time before they'd warm up and be used to each other in terms of dealing with each other. Zero (ZX) was always convicted to do the right thing, and protecting good people, that's why he reacted so harshly to the whole I'm confused thing. He wants people to be happy and such and not feel like they have limited time. He just wanted a happier world for all.

Current Damage:
Psychological: Normal.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:06 am

Kaminari was really beginning to regret agreeing to come on the mission with someone she had just met. You'd think someone her age would know better, but no. She decided to quickly say yes, not even thinking of what might happen or whether the two of them would get along in the first place. Obviously they weren't doing to well in the 'getting along' department. She didn't know what was going through his head, only what was coming out of his mouth. And so far, everything he had said to her just felt condescending, like he was speaking to her as if she were lower than himself. Seeing that he too got his own Hell Butterfly to tell him that he had also been promoted, she assumed that those back in the Seireitei were getting things done really quick today. "Someone must be kicking them into gear..." Kaminari thought to herself as she looked away from him once more. She listened to what he had to say and noted that he was already acting as if he was ready for battle by bringing up some armor and putting his weapon at the ready.

"It seems I don't really have a choice..." she thought to herself. She reached back to what seemed to be a single sword. Her right hand coming to grip the hilt of her Zanpakutō. As she pulled it out, a 'ghost' sword left the sheath, leaving another in it. This first sword she drew was a short wakazashi, and she immediately tossed it to her left hand. She'd draw the other one that was left in the sheath if she needed to, but right now she figured this was going to be fine. It was obviously by the spiritual pressure that surrounded this certain area that they were currently chasing something that was more than likely a Hollow. Yes, she continued following him, mainly because she felt that if he got hurt to bad, or killed, that she would be at fault for not being there to help him. He DID ask her for help, and there must have been something behind that. Since the spiritual pressure in the area did feel as if it were off the charts, she knew the two of them had a pretty decent battle ahead.

As they stopped and he turned toward her, asking if she wanted to take point, she merely shook her head and waved it off. Taking point was definitely not her thing. If it was, she wouldn't be a Third Seat. She preferred to work behind or with someone, not in front of. At this point, she really just refused to talk. She didn't like his tone and attitude, so unless she needed to, she was going to keep completely quiet and follow him into battle. He definitely was more focused on the mission than anything else. That part was obvious just by the way he decided to keep moving on. She could probably change directions at any moment and run off the opposite way, and he wouldn't even notice. In a way, she found that funny. It had been a long time since she had found someone so serious about what they did, at least since Kanna.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:44 pm
[

The one moment he'd stop he'd bowed to her as if he had that feeling he was about to ruin her day off. So after that simple formality he'd turn away then landing about where they needed to go as his eyes took a look up at the stinking culprit. It was a nasty creature it was a good twenty feet tall. It had obsidian skin, and it had a arachane like appendages it had a white mask with three holes that would look like eyes and a mouth. It seemed to look like it was searching for something. ZX could of cared less about what the hell it was searching for, but he did feel like it was going to be fun. "Well... This is much larger than I had expected... Hehehe! I'm excited... I hope you are ready... I have a feeling this isn't going to be easy but I feel like we can do it right?!" He felt like this was the most exciting thing since fighting Shadin, and that had taught a lot about his flaws and what he needed to work on, but also told him his strengths from him not only fighting Shadin, but Colin Washi who was pretty much a mentor to him, and that was the damming thing about this. Colin a Vizard Corps co-leader would watch his little protege grow up into something, but would he like it, because he was about to prove against this hollow that he had learned something from that crazy eagle.

Shadin if you didn't know had upgraded him after the ass whooping he got from him kenpachi style pile driving him into the imaginary districts grounds and then again he shouldn't of gone and went and tried to head on him like a moron, but he was under the influence of the intoxicating fear and want to become something strong and well he did become stronger. Maybe not in the way that Miss Kaminari did, but it was still strength of sorts. His heart began to beat a bit faster as his breathing began to shorten as he looked at her once last time as he closed his eyes gripping his infamous plasma sword. With one smile he looked back at her. "Z-Saber!" Then like that as he began to draw the blade it would be black and white in color. His spiritual energy began to explode on to the scene as he walked forward as he began to generate the energy he needed for battle. He seemed to love it, and if she did leave he couldn't blame her, this wasn't exactly a planned thing for her. Now for him it was and he would fight this thing even if it meant getting hurt again. Zero (ZX) He would heal soon enough and well that was the point to prove his power to himself. This wasn't going to be some one trick pony. Once it had realized it was looking at two people, with arguably strong powers Zero Smirked a bit.

He'd close his eyes for one moment as they turned into a soulless color as he began to hurl a plasma crescent of energy at the guy as he looked at Kaminari speaking quickly relaying plans. "I have no clue what your power is, but I will draw fire to myself can you use something to overwhelm or pin him down until I can get a clean shot with my blade or if you can, drop him yourself, you aren't that weak, I can feel a strange awesome power from you! Sorry... anyway do what you can I'll do what I Can!" He said as he began draw the beasts attention to him as he'd summon something like a dark menacing spider and it would just eat up the blade causing it to null as it began to move at a high rates of speed. It was kind of terrifying that a beast that large could move so fast! It was definitely scary, and as for Zero's friend who seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? Well it would have black colored blasts coming her way. It was just simple darkness energy blasts, but they were moving at something fierce for the matter. While it was doing that, it was starting to draw energy in for something, but what? Only time would tell what it would hold for the unsung heroes!

Current Damage:
Psychological: Excited.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:41 pm

As the two of them came onto the scene, Kaminari looked up to this large creature with what seemed to be three eyes. That was the first thing she noticed besides it's height. Immediately, she wondered what kind of intelligence this creature possessed. She knew that some Hollows had the ability to speak, but so far this one had not shown such an ability. Only time would tell. "Yeah... It's definitely a lot larger than what I was expecting. Let's just be glad it isn't fifty feet tall!" She finally spoke up in a rather sweet and innocent voice, followed by a cute giggle. As said before, she wasn't one to take the lead, so she sat back and watched him move in to begin the battle with this creature. She already had one sword drawn for just in case reasons, so now she reached back with her right hand and grabbed the hilt of her second blade. As she unsheathed it, this one was obviously much longer than the other, being a normal katana, unlike the other wakazashi in her left hand.

She blinked a few times, as she heard him call out what she assumed to be his Zanpakutō, but she knew nothing about this man to understand any techniques that were not obvious. His energy spiked and he moved forward "You want me to pin it down or attempt to take it out...?" she asked him after he looked back to her. She watched a spider like thing be summoned and raised an eyebrow. Something about 'spider' sort of reminded her of something, but she couldn't put her finger on it. And although this wasn't planned for her, she wasn't going to leave him here to fight alone. She may not get along easily with him, but she wasn't so mean to just leave him in the middle of a fight with an enemy that will more than likely prove to be challenging. She was going to sit back and just watch and help when and if he needed it, but that obviously wasn't going to be allowed during this fight.

"Oh great..." she mumbled under her breath as she saw some dark energy being shot towards her. Immediately she moved into action. She ran off towards the side, allowing the energy to just shoot passed her. She began shunpo'ing all over the place, trying to come up with some sort of plan to not get killed, keep Zero from getting killed, and defeating the Hollow without too many problems. "Invade the air..." she held out the blade within her left hand and pointed it towards the Hollow, "Shiroka!" Her sword seemed to shoot out two hundred orchids in exact count. All, EXCEPT for twenty orchids, shot out towards the Hollow in an attempt to make contact. If they were able to hit him, she would switch the position of her wrist and have each orchid blow up in the face of the Hollow. Each explosion was rather strong, able to shatter the bones of people that got hit directly or completely destroy limbs. She did not know what would happen to this hollow if caught in the explosion. She only hoped for the best.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:00 pm

The realization when you're about to get hit sucks because once you realize it, then it's too fucking late, and it was for Zero as he see the Spike of Darkness come and as he was dodging back it had sliced into the armor of his as he gasped in a shock and then excitement as he was knocked back a good ten feet watching Kaminari release and begin to attack it with seriousness that if she thought about it Kanna could and more than likely would do. What she didn't know would help him in the evaluation he was going to give for her. So far she played the part well and yet she had more to reveal oh yes this was going to be fun later, but he had to get up before shit got thick. Yes That was the point to make shit get thick quickly and the hollow had as it began to aim something at Kaminari.

It was a matter of seconds before Zero spat out a bit of blood laughing for a moment seeing about five beams as he generated his own in response lacing them with Tachyons to help speed up and then vaporize the beams with the same disgusting power it was trying to show it had. This skill of his was starting to wake up as he stancd into Shippuga then it began that wanting of blood again. " You threaten my friend, you call her a whore and you think you're hot shit? Oh you are so fucking dead." Yeah he was pissed as he hurled in rapid succession twin Large Black crescent blades of Plasma energy laced with Tachyons to increase the high speed technique into something even more dangerous. He was going to kill this thing with the help of Kaminari, because it would take that in this fight. He couldn't rely on his own skills. This thing was too large to attempt that alone.

The Blades themselves were aimed to lob any appendages that were laying out and it forgot it had. In any state he was going to kill it, and that was only half of the truth, he had to kill it with Kaminari, and that would be hard not knowing anything about her skill. but on what she had just did. That was pretty amazing though. He had to admit, she was going to be a great asset for Soul Society one day, but for now they were just developing into something stronger one day they would take this place by storm, but it was just a day by day feeling. Well He was expecting a hard fight, but not this. It was luck that she had passed by him, otherwise well he'd been slightly fucked. Yes only slightly, Well he at least thought.

A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 CS008_Arakune

"Reishi, Reishi Reishi!!" It bellowed in excitement. It was going to have a ball killing these lower class pawns that dared to try to stop it from having fun and killing the people in this area to feed so that he could go and destroy something important like oh Karakura City or something around there. It was just a plain fettish of this hollow to kill people and things and steal their reishi, because it wanted an unlimited source of Reishi to eat and kill. He was a killing machine more or less just wanting to take things out. While ZX had it's attention momentarily it'd shoot up a dark spike as it'd graze against Zero (ZX) As it would appear that ZX in his eyes was done for the time being, no one had ever thought about using armor to absorb the damage that it was taking. Now as for Kaminari, it hadn't forgotten she was in play! Oh no no no no It was going to kil her for sending so many flowers at him. Did she not think it was pretty?! Oh he was so mad that the white mask with three holes turned red with frustration.

"Are you going to try to prettify me?! IMPOSSIBLE I"M ALWAYS AWESOME AND STYLISH YOU FUCKING HARLOT I WILL DESTROY YOU!" it was so mad that it began to fill the air with darkness and bugs, yes bugs the things that you'd normally step on and ignore? Yeah these weren't those pussy kind you see. These were the kind that would steal your blood and then shit you out. Yeah it was gross but those bugs were jumping into the lines of the battle sacrificing themseleves for the monster as it giggled as it pointed itself at her opening up something from it's back what was it?! Oh shit it was mother fucking cannon. It was prepared on Kaminari, who it had assumed Zero was taken out from that darkness spike, well if he wasn't then it began to shoot some darkness beams at him just to see how he would react to those shit at once. Yes it was a violent fucker when it wanted to be, and it wanted to be. He had a smirk though if you could tell from those three holes staring at you.

To summarize what had happened: ZX was hit for a hot minute before he had to react to the fact there was beams coming at him. So in response to that he shot three plasma beams laced with Unstable Tachyons to explode them to null their effects also using Genmurei-Kai In a more violent way he would shoot two at once. As for Kaminari She had a small legion of bugs and a cannon charging up to shoot her with bugs and dark energy at one blow. Yeah It was fucking pissed off by her trying to kill it with Orchids, when it took it as a threat to it's style.

Current Damage:
To Armor: Light damage to scratches.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:22 pm

"Um..." Kaminari blinked a few times as she stopped running. She was now standing about fifteen feet away from the Hollow and to it's right, which would be Zero's left. She stared up at the Hollow slightly confused and tilted her head to the side. "What's a harlot?" she asked him, not knowing exactly what the word meant. She heard Zero mention that he had called her a whore and then her head straightened out. "Okay I know what that one means!! ... Kinda..." she said as she pointed up towards the Hollow angrily. Her orchids may have been destroyed by his bugs, but they would notice that her orchids instantly reformed within a few feet around her own body, just floating there and waiting for her commands. Obviously, she wasn't the most knowledgeable women around. She was intelligent, but only in subjects that she cared to pay attention to, and insults from people wasn't one of them. She usually just ignored them, but seeing that Zero had gotten so angry at it, she thought she might ask.

It seemed the Hollow was angry because she had insulted his sense of style. This confused her. "Um... I didn't insult you!! Orchids are part of my power, just like these bugs are a part of yours!!! I am not going around saying you're calling me an insect just because you fight with the-... Put that away!" Kaminari waved her arms like a child and yelled at him, telling him to put the cannon away. Once it was aimed at her, her eyes widened and she immediately shunpo'd, vanishing from sight and reappearing behind him. "Don't point guns at me! That is just not nice! You're the insulting one! And anyway... Your sense of style is all off! What kind of style is THAT supposed to be anyway!?"

Kaminari wasn't exactly sure what she was insulting at this point, but the distraction was probably going to do something to prevent her from being shot at, and hopefully give Zero some time to annihilate this Hollow without having to waste to much energy. The orchids that she had summoned with the power of her Zanpakutō followed her where ever she went. If she shunpo'd, they did the same thing and reappeared within a diameter around her. Any bugs that decided to attempt to attack her, she sliced through with the other blade within her right hand. The one in her left was just a hilt due to the orchids being summoned, so obviously she couldn't use that.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:17 am

The facts remained bare before the two stalwart heroes before the masses, the one clothed in traditional clothing of the Japanese, the other looking like the future of the Japanese, It was shocking that they were having such trouble with this person, but no matter that little trick she did? It worked beautifully as the blades of plasma went crashing into the "hollow" It was knocked back and it seemed to get up again?! What the he thought to himself in a matter of a second. As he watched the person speaking now he shook a bit with annoyance and so he took a breath as his hands balled tighter as he closed his eyes as he realized there was something pointing at him It was the same canon that was pointed at him and now it was in two and pointing at them!

"Tch... Okay... I'm really really really sick of your damned tone against my friend and you'll die I will destroy you! Kakusei Z-Saber!" His Zanpakutō changed colors once again it became black in color as the blade remained the same in terms of shape, then his eyes narrowed more and more to a close then as his red armor that was scratched became a bold black color that would reflect his resolve of wanting to destroy that person. As he looked at the situation and two cannons about to fire he began to rip out Ittou Ryodan: Genmurei. As he did this skyscraper sized sword crescents came out and against the man who was to become dead by their skill. He wasn't holding anything back as he hoped she could do something. Oh something to note about those blades, their tips were laced with highly unstable Tachyonic particles that would be a cause for a higher speed and help to explode them more efficiently.

A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 2 CS008_Arakune

he being was entertained enough by the attack of ZX hitting it and it spoke. Zero (ZX) was astounded by the words it said as it began to laugh manically as if he was about to have a joke being the "Hollow, He was a DEMON Ziamachi spirit raping this guy making him want blood, Reishi, and sex, since he wasn't getting any of the first two the last one was not worth anything important. "A Whore or A Harlot is a girl who sleeps with many men how in the hell did you not know what's going up into your hole there. Anyway, if you want you can just and go die, because you're not that important to me, I wanna kill your armored friend who looks like he needs to get laid, and as for you missy, I hope you don't have someone, because I'd hate to have someone go and be crying over your sorry ass. Hmph, what a joke they send kids to an Adult sized battle. Just leave... Well you don't want to.. Well I guess I'll end this right with your deaths HAHAHAHA.

He pointed the cannon that had split now in two at them as they were charged up by ZX"s mistake on not making a more powerful dual canon type. As the cannons charged up to one-hundred percent and began to fire he noticed something, he couldn't keep his eyes up with the girls movement and the guys movements were so fast that it was like dealing with two blurs, then one blur with black armor now looking like oh shit just happened began to hurl beams and shit like there was no tomorrow in sight. They were as tall as skyscrapers and at the same time looked very deadly and his reishi usage through the roof and that made it happy so happy that it kept firing at him focusing on him hard. As the beams would begin to clash as more and more chaos was filling the skies around them only thing remained the truth. They were going to beat this beast right? They were the heroes of the story they would have to just win more and more until they proved that it was enough. This case Kaminari's skill would probably be enough for the overinflated ego of this Demon.

What happens here is her distraction works and the Genmurei Kai works, but there's a problem when he did that it did damage the beast, but gave it enough energy to launch that canon attack now at the both of them. ZX uses his Rekkoha to cover Kaminari and himself as the useage of this would reveal the power of the guy. A 0-4 in tier and a powerful user of magical skill He's not a hollow as once was thought, but a Human/Demon Ziamachi with a master in Akuma Kyōdo. Furthermore, in his next attack he's said to coat the area in sheer bugs. In light of this ZX goes Nightmare Form and Bankai realizing the critical moments and begins to unleash Ittou Ryoudan in rapid succession to draw the fire of the Demon, and hoping Kamnari can pull something amazing off, which should be possible at this point.

Current Damage:
To Armor: Light damage to scratches.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum