Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Trip To Saburo City [Closed]

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:38 am

"There is no point in having power..."

"A girl who? Ew... I get what that one means." Kaminari's left eye began to twitch as this was explained to her. "I didn't know what it meant because if something doesn't apply to me, I don't bother with it. So your assumption is incorrect, just like this disgusting sense of fashion that you're so proud of." Obviously she was intending to anger the hollow even more, but the distraction had worked anyway. The Hollow was hit and damage was done, but it had actually helped it gain more energy. "Damn it..." she thought as it got right back up after being hit. This hollow aimed a cannon towards her, having collected enough energy to shoot now at her AND at Zero. Her eyes widened for a moment as the cannon was shot, but something shielded her from getting hit. She looked to Zero, knowing that it was him who had covered her and nodded as a way of showing her thanks to him.

"Okay..." Kaminari was now rather irritated. Suddenly all the orchids around her vanished within an instant and she held both of her swords out from right to left. "I am sick of your insults... I believe it's about time that Zero and I end this..." Kaminari said with narrowed eyes at this ugly 'thing' that was no longer thought to be a hollow, but instead a man. "Bankai!" Kaminari spoke out and both of her swords seemed to transform into a pollen themselves, moving behind her. Within a very short moment, a very large orchid appeared behind her body. There was a shift in the wind, the pollen from the orchid flew into the area surrounding Kaminari. This pollen was green. At the same time, the pedals of the orchid 'shattered', the pieces of it now under Kaminari's complete control, while the vines that acted as the orchids roots slithered their way under the ground.

It seemed that Zero had the same idea and purposely attempted to draw the man's attention towards him. At this point, Kaminari would use her mastery in speed to advance forward towards the man. The orchids shattered petals, the cloud of pollen, and the hidden vines within the ground all following her. "I hope.. this is the end..." Kaminari thought to herself as she leaped into the air. She brought her left arm upwards, vines now shooting out of the ground and aiming to ensnare this insulting man, while at the same time, she brought her right hand up and around. The orchid petals followed her right arms command and seemed to 'swoop' down on him from above and at practically all angles. Once she felt they were close enough to him, she'd closed her hand into a fist, causing the petals to all harden around him as if he were a man stuck in a block of concrete. "Did I get him?" she thought as she awaited this man's reactions to her attacks.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Trip To Saburo City [Closed]

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-
In short their final assault of his Ittou Ryoudan and her bankai had overwhelmed the person to the point that it couldn't attack anymore and the crushing cement feel that Serenity gave plus the fact he'd be slicing through it with Genmurei and then causing it to explode had caused a creator to be formed into the earth as the dust would lift from where they would be standing as then Zero would of have sheathed the blade, the assault finished, but damn that took some energy for him to keep up. It was frustrating that they had to go bankai to even keep up with this demon thingy that wanted to kill that place, and well them. It was done, but he almost didn't wanna go back for now. He'd have to advert his gaze over to the woman who seemed to carry herself fine as he began to smile as he removed his helmet as his hair went into that dark brown to black color again. His armor then had disappeared from his frame. He'd look around before speaking again coughing a bit of blood and spiting it to the side so she couldn't see it or hoped not to see it.

"Looks like that's finally over, sorry for dragging you into this, I guess it's good I ran into you after all, I thought this was going to be some mundane mission, turns out I need more help than I should think I did. I'm in your debt in that regard, but I'll make it up to you in the terms of something I'll send a hell butterfly when I do, so you have time to prepare, and maybe if you have a friend or three you wanna bring, go ahead I don't mind, because I'll be ready to seat your people for a fine evening of dinner, courtsy of me Zero, the Vice Captain of the Second Division. Well, I assumed I've wasted a lot of your time, forgive me once again, if you wish to depart you can I gotta fill out this report about what the hell has happened here, and well it's not going to be pretty we had to kill something like that, but it had to happen, hopefully we aren't going to have to keep up with taking things like this out, otherwise this will be a pain in the ass, and yeah I don't want that at all, so all things considered, we didn't destroy too much of the area and yeah... we should get out of here soon enough, you may take leave now." He said then turning away from here looking at the damage that was caused.

That wasn't the real reason why he told her to go though, it was because it wasn't a hollow and well, if he was alone he could out explain the people that it was just happening to be this, and it attacked and so he had to respond with an Unknown Shinigami and that they took it down and that he would figure out who it was. Because killing a hollow is fine and normal, but killing a Demon Ziamachi? That wasn't normal and well out of the blue, he couldn't tell if it was a human/Ziamachi or a hollow ziamachi, but either way it wasn't a pretty sight. Only time would tell if he was doing the right thing or not in this case, he had hoped he did because well this was a violent thing to come if Shinigami had to fight more things like this on a daily basis, because then they would need to begin to train these people differently, and that would be a pain in the ass to deal with for the time being.

Current Damage:
To Armor: Normal status and in Normal form.
Psychological: Tired.
Health Condition: Fine (Worn from fighting).

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

As this man was destroyed, overwhelmed by both of their power. She landed gracefully a few feet away from him. She held out her hands, all the energy from her bankai seeming to collect in her palms until once again they were swords and her bankai was sealed. She took in a deep breath and reached back, sheathing both of her swords now that the deed was done. She turned to Zero as he began speaking and blinked a few times. As he offered a dinner, she raised her hand and shook her head. "No, no. I do accept the fact that you are in debt to me, but I do not want a dinner as payment... I would rather you be there for me if I ever needed some help with something, such as a mission like this." she explained to him with a sweet smile, sliding her hands behind her back like an innocent school girl.

"I am glad I just so happened to be in the area to help. I'd rather a comrade not die because he was sent out alone... I have a friend that has been sent out on missions and only luck and people randomly showing up to help him being the reason he has returned alive. I am just glad I was here, and yes... I'll be taking my leave now. There is still more I want to see and I might head back there to play with those kids..." she turned back towards the town and waved happily to him, while walking off. "Good luck with everything and be prepared to help me when I need it!! But don't worry... I'm not going to just randomly ask... You'll have fair warning." She stuck her tongue out playfully towards him. She was sort of teasing him about the fact that she was just randomly asked to join on his mission. It really was only luck that she had brought her Zanpakutō. If it was any other area of the world, she probably would have left it behind. The only reason she brought it was because of the constant rumored Hollow attacks here. This time she was just lucky. "Later Zero!" she waved once more and shunpo'd out of the area, leaving Zero be as she returned to the town to continue her little 'vacation'.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:17 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Trip To Saburo City [Closed] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum