Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Aivee's Page me Thread!

+9
Dexterity
Chao
Blade
~Amaya~
Kade
THEFROST
JJ
Ravana
Kakeru
13 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 9 Empty Re: Aivee's Page me Thread!

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:28 am
MMkay so I thought no more xat today! Today I concentrate on getting things done, like catching up with all my posts! Feel free to send me messages in here, or on skype! x3 (I might extend this to monday and tuesday too, I have no idea. I'll see what comes out of my brain first.)
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:59 am
Double post!

So I shut off skype too, so yeah.

Also, JJ, posted with Inanna and Shisome! So IRamasha scramble is all yours! <3
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:46 am
Posted for Scramble!

Also teh fluffeh says hi.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:50 am
woo! Posted for Starrk with Soki (bet you forgot that topic)
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6122-so-did-you-hear-the-one-about-starrk-and-the-hallway#47491

and am now working on Justin's. x3 Though Kaven doesn't have a template yet but meh. XD
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:02 am
Justin's up too. XD! *working like a demon rofl*
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:06 am
Posted for Starrk!

And no I didn't forget about it, but it was so long that it faded to the back of my mind o_o

And fluffy was sad you didn't say hi and left ;w;

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:10 am
Sowwie Fluffy! I was buseh ;w; Finally found a song for Marama's, so that should be up in 10-15. x3

Just blazing through posts, uh? XD
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 am
Yar. Posted for Justin. Dem stabbings.

- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 am
Marama's done! just tryin' to finish my list of owed posts before I jump to back and forth with you, mmkay?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum