Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Aivee's Page me Thread!

+9
Dexterity
Chao
Blade
~Amaya~
Kade
THEFROST
JJ
Ravana
Kakeru
13 posters
Go down
Anonymous

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 Empty Re: Aivee's Page me Thread!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 am
;w; @Amaya

I should be unbanned tonight, maybe earlier. I dunno when exactly it'll end, so. But I'm starting to feel better : turns out I'm intolerant to tomato soup. XD

Like really bad.

And Rav, I should have topic up soonish. Promise.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:49 am
DDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Well... try chicken noodle then!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:55 am
Well I need money for that first XD!

Also, hrng @Dat shisome post.

Although could someone delete that OOC post of my in Shadin's topic? I'd do it myself but.. I LACK POWERS! XD

So yeah.

Also, Tawny template about done. >w>

Aera Gloris!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:08 am
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 60767c92

First off, HOLY SHIT! I did not realize that many people were going to join that Shadin thread. You nigga's are posting back to back in that shit!
Second, no I did not delete your post. I simply spilt it from the thread and moved it into archives in order to free-up the thread for actual RP post; rather then the OOC post where everyone was reserving or talking about the thread. If you want the post, it's probably in archives as one of the first few threads.

Third, I'm also here to reply to this.

> How old is Last

> What would her powerset be slotted in? Evolution, Chi, what?

> What exactly is her relationship to Misaka/Shadin

I would say that Last Order would probably be about two hundred years old; as that is about the time when the world began to steadily recover from World War Three, Shadin was starting to be seen as someone worth investing in to protect Earth along with their family and the research would have came far enough if we go down the DNA route from Shadin and Mizaki. (Or whatever Blade decides to call her)

As for her powerset? Definitely something related to Soul Evolution as I don't see her using Chi. If you saw the thread in Staff Board, I could see her using Soul Evolution/Human Reaitsu in order to be a viable threat. Also, CLICK THIS LINK to read up a bit on the TCCU Clones. I'm going to end up expanding them slightly to cover 2012 bases, but there should be quite a few different sets of Shadin clones. The Child Clone Unit (TTCU), The Teen Clone Unit (TTCU), The Android Clone Unit (TACU), V2 Shadin (Personal Character), The Angel Series and other un-named clones that are within The Yuudeshi Islands. I was considering her being some what of a director to the child clones and possibly related to the Yuudeshi Network. I'm unsure of WHAT we should do at the moment, as I'll probably need more time to think about it, but maybe you can pitch an idea or two so we can all start figuring this shit out.

I also see her power bases being based around electricity/electromagnetic use, speed, Cybernetics, Analysis and Control. After this post, I'll probably try to write up something more definite; but at the moment I'm just getting base lines in my own head so I know where the fuck we are going with this project. Once the character is more thought out, it's easier for me to craft powers as I have a vague notion of what Last Order will be like on Platinum Hearts.

So, that brings me to the final point: her relationship to Shadin. For the most part, they are fairly close after spending so much time with him, Shadin's brothers and especially Accelerator. I have a delicious idea that JUST formed in my head as I was typing this that she could maybe be present while Shadin was going through the beginning phases of The Yuudeshi Project in order to help keep him a bit sane; as she would be one of the limited amount of family members Shadin had contact with at the time. So, it should be known that during the duration of this experimentation Shadin had ended up killing thousands of his own clones that had all sorts of errors ranging from deformities, to error's in their personality turning them into psycho killers, a highly unstable gene in their body that forced KJ to stunt their growth by making the TCCU Clones and so on and so forth. Shadin himself had also been put under many painful cybernetic surgeries, much money was invested to make the enhancements to his body, many under the table deals to keep KJ's hand in this project from being to wide known, tiring trials of testing out Shadin's newly possessed augmentions in research facilities; spending many days and weeks throughout different training area's and so much more I don't have time to type in this Communication thread.

Heh, really went for a ball there. So yes, you should be able to have a general idea of where to go from this after replying to those questions. Whenever you start to get a sense of direction for this character, hopefully you'll spit off some idea's to me and then we'll just keep exchanging them back and forth until we get her developed and ready to be made into a ful fledged character.

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:26 am
Im fine with what is above. lol

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 FXpoQxJ
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 pm
*stabs Blade*

And holy crap @Frost. I didn't expect that. xD

Also -

I was reading up on Last the other day, and noticed that she could control things via commands and what not. The way I incorporated this (I'd find it fucking HILARIOUS if Last could impair Shadin/Accelerator because of something or the other.) is via waves/nerve manipulation using electricity. Since Mizaki and Shadin are like the first and second strongest lightning users, instead of strength for Last, she could've gone refinement : hence her uniqueness. Now that I know which category to put her stuff in, it'll be a lot simpler to play with.

As for her history, that sounds more then interesting. It could also explain how her nerve control got so refined (because cutting off someone's nerves is a goddamn good way to impair psycho killers) and that could also be when she gets her foot in helping Shadin. She'll probably be unflappable personality wise to allow her to stomach such things and yet keep her smile without much issue. And she'll also have a tight bond with Mizaki, simply because she would be her ''mother'', since Last would tech. be a fusion clone between Shadin and her.

And Def. I see her connected to the Yuudeshi network. In essence, I'm trying to angle her via her actual self, and then changing what's suited. But I gots a good idea of where to go now >w> Hopefully that sparks some ideas @Frostbite

Man, I kinda wanna go work on her now. xD!
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:49 pm
Oh, just to let you know, you should start getting on xat. I'm sure that week is over. OH, and another thing. Accelerator is now Mizaki's Pairing partner, so expect a lot of d'aww and b'aww due to it.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:11 pm
Gotta wait till like 1 am or so, from what I remember. I made my away topic right before I got ban hammered.

Also, brain asploded with Last stuff. x.x working on her personality right now rofl.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:31 pm
Oh, I also had an Idea for Byzantine, can you get on skupo?

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:48 pm
So I'm probs out of xat for a while, since this is the second time people trust somebody that's relatively new over me. It's annoying when you work with people and then they just turn around and even though they know you, shaft you for the new guy.

Oh well. I still have this. rofl. Bet no one's gonna hit me up on skype either 'cept for Mum.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum