Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Aivee's Page me Thread!

+9
Dexterity
Chao
Blade
~Amaya~
Kade
THEFROST
JJ
Ravana
Kakeru
13 posters
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Empty Re: Aivee's Page me Thread!

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:56 pm
Well, just to get this out of the way.. Aivee, as a Staff Member, I'd like you to refrain from making posts like this stating what you had stated. As you know, Frost had the verdict, so please don't assume that it was a multiple person situation as well. The point I'm trying to get across is PLEASE don't make posts that could easily stir up drama if something were taken the wrong way. Instead, could you speak privately with someone from now on? That's all I really have to ask from you, so Peace. (Nrd)

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 FXpoQxJ
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Aivee wrote:So I'm probs out of xat for a while, since this is the second time people trust somebody that's relatively new over me. It's annoying when you work with people and then they just turn around and even though they know you, shaft you for the new guy.

Oh well. I still have this. rofl. Bet no one's gonna hit me up on skype either 'cept for Mum.
>People

You keep using that word, but it was only me who was dealing with that case. Everyone else was AFK and Blade was just a bystander who happened to ban the guy; with me being the person who unbanned him. Stop trying to use situations like this to prove distrust in the site when you told me yourself that you lolchangedyourmind when he PC'd you about sex, YOU consented and then changed your mind when it didn't suite you. I hate it when women do that, and to see it on my own site rustled my jimmies quite a bit since the guy expressed interest to me in joining the site. What you need to do is stop taking everything as a personal attack and turning it into a drama fest over some trivial-ass shit like this as you know everyone is cool with you on the site.

So please, do me a favor and stop trying to make a major ultimatum like removing yourself from the xat every time something YOU don't like happens. It's very stressful and causes un-needed drama over a small situation like this.

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 pm
Ugly posts are so 2002

Otherwise, compound got a facelift, for the people that didn't know. Bunch of new piccies for stuff.

So mhm.

Also - either add me back to staff or get rid of me on the side bar. It's making me OCD nutters.
Anonymous

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:24 am
lawl NA server down. Still play. >pro tier.

But I guess that answers my question.

Can someone remove me from the NPC group/Appcheckers and shit? Since I'm not staff according to the staff no more, I shouldn't have no perks right?

Kinda smarts, but meh, I'll roll with the punches.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 pm
mmkay back to this.

It has come to my attention that I seem to be stopping people from speak with my presence : so to simplify the matter, instead of doing an up and down drama bout about it, I just decided to remove myself from the xat until said persons feel comfortable with my presence there, or that I somehow stop being a negative presence on the community.

This time, I will not close down skype as well, since this is just a removal from the xat. Hopefully, people can stop taking my presence as negative, and maybe I can stop being so emotionally connected to everyone. Either way, I am here, so feel free to use skype or this thread to communicate with me. IF you really need me, someone can easily flag my attention.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but with the recent things going on, I feel like this needs to be done if no one will do it themselves. Sort of the ''if no one will punish me, then I myself will.'' mentality.

Thank you for cooperating.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:11 am
I will be on later today, because well I need to talk to ya one and two we need to figure some stuffs out within our complicated character webs and such. -Yawned.- I probably will have to leave for work soon, but when I get back? I'll be on for long enough to talk and such sorry for missing totally yesterday I was busy and I'll tell ya all about that later.

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Anonymous

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:34 pm
Thanks Hazard <3

Anyways, my brain just had a sort of muse asplosion and I dunno what to do with it. This character is becoming complicated rather fast lol.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Muse Splosions exist? aaawww man! I want twelve! xD

Seriously though, I'm hyped about Rihiku and Alestraza.... if maybe the SUb races were done... xD
Anonymous

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:24 pm
Mmmkay! Aivee is laying down a Law!

From now on, I have fucked in the ass almost EVERY plot I had! If you want to know if your plot made it past my sudden nukage or not, pm me, PC me or skype me asap!

My skype is lilium.ivy for those of you that don't have it yet. Please contact me ASAP : else wise I will think you are not interested in what we had and therefore drop it permanently.

I am also finishing apps with all of the faceclaims I reserved : I would like to ask that people leave them alone as I am working on those apps. I should start rolling out a dozen or so soon, this week probably.

In other news, Let me know in here of plots you may want or anything. However, by next week, my plot docket will be closed and reset : so if you can wait till then, unless the person has no plot that you know of. Anyways, feel free to message me or leave me notes in here.

for everyone that I am posting with, I am sorry, it might take a bit longer for me to get to posts. Thank you for waiting patiently for me : a lot of things have been winding down as of late, so my activity isn't going to be the greatest. Thank you for that patience, and I will reward it with posts as fast as I can!

Anyways, yuppers, this should make it for my update so far. If you want more personal, contact me in methods I outlined above.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:04 am

I demand Ashlei and Nyx have some sisterly attention! Thats all I really had with you and it never really got started...but oh well! nom nom nom! *distracts*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum