Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Aivee's Page me Thread!

+9
Dexterity
Chao
Blade
~Amaya~
Kade
THEFROST
JJ
Ravana
Kakeru
13 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 10 Empty Re: Aivee's Page me Thread!

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:32 am
Mmk!

-is having so much fun with this- =w=

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 am
Alright, posted with Marama and Colin and FINALLY finished Sleeping Victim; they're ready for their next thread now. x3 So much fun@that thread. Just... so much funtimes.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 am
Good! I'm glad you're having fun.

Dat Kethel post was awesome, and I Forgot how weird it was to write with Marisol. I'm doing her in first person, and it's.. interesting to say the least. I think I'm almost done my normal threads list, leaving me just all-stars. =w=

So getting there! So many posts, I don't even know where this muse came out of lol.

omg, we finished their thread!? NO WAY. I wanted to do more. xD to keep going. >w> but it's okay rofl.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:58 am
I know, I do as well, but five pages of a thread just... Yikes. xD I just think that it would be nicer to have a divide somewhere and maybe give them a different setting, or just continue from there if you would like.

- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:04 am
XD! I was aiming for the longest possible, but it's kay.

And urg, I hate that Cynthia post. So friggin' short, pisses me off. Not like I got much to work with.

Just checking IRamasha and others now, before moving to All-star. oh, yes, that means party post, so make sure to pester Eriko about it, okay? Once I post that is.
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 am
Woo! Normal list done, now onto all star!

And birthday faces is amusing, like always x3
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:53 am
O-O!

I had to get ready for going to chicago. I leave at 2ish. But that's awesome and I can't wait to read it and posts. -finds birthday posts probably the most interesting-

Also, you're not going to make colin fight a bunch of little girls again, are you?

- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 am
Oh yeah, we still have the gauntlet. XD

And I've got MORE of them for him to fight now. lol.

Also, can you post whilst in Chicago? :C I'll miss you lots! ;w; I dun wanna stop this posting muse. *got food, before you get mad at her for not eating lol*
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:08 pm
Gewd@having food.

And I will post any time we stop for food that has wifi if you gives me posts to work on. :3 But I will need posts before then to start out. ;w; but yeah.

Sassy says she forgives you btw. And also, Shisome got one thing wrong, I dun think Moonie would have done it if she said it felt bad. Just pointin' that out.

And finally, appt. Eriko drank 3600 PROOF LIQUOR. HE SHOULD BE OUT COLD WASTED. And I dunno what Aivee meant by their daughters virginity, exactly, unless she meant the bumster himself.

Alex: >NO INCEST I DEALT WITH SUGIURA ONCE AND I'M SURE THEIR GENES WOULD HAVE F@$#ED UP ANY CHILDREN I HAD WITH THEM. -shiver-

Len: ...Thanks, dad. ._.

- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:10 pm
Amara: .. is this a bad time to say that your son is half-sugiura?

and Aivee meant by looking at Eriko and Chris. xD

And I will! As you can see, I'm blazing atm, getting out some all-stars since I know peeps have been waiting for these. XD! plus, Logan action! GOTTA LOVE LOGAN ACTION!

Also, Colin's going to get a hell of a time against Kethel. That'll be fucking fun. x3 Can he dodge bullet spam? XD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum