Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:42 pm
With the rate going on in "Game of Control, Season 1: Advent of the Bartender," I am beginning to doubt that I'll get things done from there. So when you can, we can schedule and meet up with people to establish canons between Hanako and other characters.

Goals
======
1. Establish Canons (like Hanako being mother of Koichi's kids.)
2. Establish Basic History.
3. Decide which season to go by for current.

===========================
Player Involved --- Character
(Main Character)
UHCM --- Hanako

(Key Characters)
TheFrost --- Koichi
Kendall --- Shirou
Blade --- Azure

(Side Characters/Allies)
Silim --- Kaito/Falling Star
jj1234321 --- Kabuto

(Side Characters/Enemies)
Kade --- Eric Zarathos
Zero --- Zane & Yako

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Anonymous

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 pm
Baltazar Volga Wip

His power is basically known as the perfect copy..I had to get two peoples ok for everything lol, but basically he can perfectly copy everything from memories to things of a complicated nature such as power and reiatsu. Truth be told his spiritual pressure will feel akin to what he's copying at that moment. So if you think he's good for that zero Arrancar thing let me know.
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 pm
Alright Frost, here's the power I was telling you about. I know it's probably a little too much as it is, but I wanna get your opinion on it and what to change.

Peccatum Originale – Absolutio (lit. Original Sin – Absolution; Latin) Both Raigo’s and Beelzebub’s strongest ability, Peccatum Originale – Absolutio is the full realization of Beelzebub’s origin; the Original Sinner. As the man who first committed sin, Beelzebub’s being encompasses all the sins of the world, as they were born of himself. Because of this, Beelzebub also has the ability to “Absolve” the “Sin” of any being by taking it into himself. However, what actually qualifies as “Sin” for this power is rather specific and as such, this power only truly works on the “evil” races, such as Demon’s, Hollows (which includes both Arrancar and a Vizard who’s hollow has taken control), Ziamichi with an “evil” spirit, and Devil Iramasha. The reason this ability only works on these races is because their actual essence is derived from “Sin”, or a negative influence; even if the being itself is not necessarily “evil”. Because they are created from the essence of “Sin”, Beelzebub is able to, in effect, remove that essence from their being and take it into himself. As they are left without their essence, the being Beelzebub used this technique on can no longer sustain itself and effectively melts away. While this may sound like a harsh fate, the being Beelzebub uses this ability against is not actually erased. Instead, after the essence of their being is removed and they melt, their soul, now free of sin, is returned to the soul cycle and they are given a second chance at life. This method, however, only holds true for those who had a “soul” before gaining this essence of “Sin”. For those such as a Hollow-controlled Vizard or Ziamichi with an “evil” spirit, only the actual “Sin” is absolved, and they are left as they were before becoming a Vizard or Ziamichi. Finally, in the case of a Demon who was born entirely in “Sin”, their entire being is absorbed into Beelzebub, and as such, they are the only ones who truly die for good.

Now, while that is what this ability actually does, there is still the matter of how Beelzebub uses it. For starters, this ability requires some form of physical contact; usually in the form of Beelzebub placing his hand upon the target. After doing so, Beelzebub must then recites “Born of mine own error, all sin shall return unto me” before this ability can be used. However, these are not the only restrictions placed upon this ability. First, this ability is ineffective against any opponent at full strength, meaning that Beelzebub has to actually weaken an opponent before he can use it. Second, Beelzebub is only able to use this ability once per post due to both its heavy energy demands and the fact that he must then cope with the “Sin” being taken into his being. Finally, well, this last “restriction” is more of a mental one, but Beelzebub prefers to abstain from using this ability; only using it under severe conditions. This is due mainly to Beelzebub’s personality, and the fact that he actually resents his origin; believing that he was forced to bear the burden of sin. Because of this, Beelzebub has only been known to use this ability for one purpose; to protect Menerva.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:53 pm
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 1346740097360
Kade wrote:Yeah Frost I posted something for Iramasha V2 sign up

Name: Damien Necrosha
Damien Necrosha returning to the Iramasha Clan
Applying for Head of Hellion Demon Family
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4887-damien-necrosha-finished

and never got a response back was this rejected????

Oh, sorry about that. I believe it was an error on my end as I probably overlooked it, forgot or no one else decided to clean it up. You can try reapplying and I'll probably approve you and add you to the listings. Again, sorry for the mix up there mate.

Kade wrote:I was also hoping to take control of an territory of Belgium if that is alright

Go apply for that here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7639-shadow-fall-s-control-of-europe

Hanako wrote:With the rate going on in "Game of Control, Season 1: Advent of the Bartender," I am beginning to doubt that I'll get things done from there. So when you can, we can schedule and meet up with people to establish canons between Hanako and other characters.

Goals
======
1. Establish Canons (like Hanako being mother of Koichi's kids.)
2. Establish Basic History.
3. Decide which season to go by for current.

Player Involved --- Character
(Main Character)
UHCM --- Hanako

(Key Characters)
TheFrost --- Koichi
Kendall --- Shirou
Blade --- Azure

(Side Characters/Allies)
Silim --- Kaito/Falling Star
jj1234321 --- Kabuto

(Side Characters/Enemies)
Kade --- Eric Zarathos
Zero --- Zane & Yako

Nah, that ain't the way I do role plays. To be honest, you are taking this a bit TOO seriously. You need to relax your mind, quit worrying so much about progression and just go with the flow. The way I do my role plays is I usually get with my rp buddy, speak with them on xat and usually just set-up some kind of general settings. As in, when I got with Chaozi about Mana and Ashlei's role play? We set-up something in K-World, wanted to get our characters to bound and evnetually just let the thread take it course. Without some predefined plot, worrying about "Canon" or really being forced into progression; we just focused on the relation to bloom, let things happen as they did and go with the flow. Eventually, after that thread, Shadow Fall was forged and the rest was history.

You see where I'm going with this? It feels like ya got too many rules, regulations and a real busybody type focus on your characters/threads at the moment. You need to loosen up, chill and just let things happen as they are. It's fine to get something planned so you have a pretty decent idea of what is gonna happen. But after that? It's really just best to take it post by post. That's really why I joined Fourm RP in the first place. Back in my early days, and even now, I preferred just opening up new threads, making it free-form and letting the events happen as they may. For better, for worse or for the god awful! It's what made role play interesting to me and why I usually ain't too keen on events that need alot of focus on certain things to happen.

Forsaken Crow wrote:Baltazar Volga Wip

His power is basically known as the perfect copy..I had to get two peoples ok for everything lol, but basically he can perfectly copy everything from memories to things of a complicated nature such as power and reiatsu. Truth be told his spiritual pressure will feel akin to what he's copying at that moment. So if you think he's good for that zero Arrancar thing let me know.

Huh, this guy might actually be good for Shadow Fall. Ye' should probably try applying for 8th Squad as their all about imprisonment, spying, ninja-like tactics, stealth and so on. That, or Granduke of First Circle. So yea, get to the listings

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7660-shadow-fall-the-unholy-union-rebirth

Ravana wrote:Alright Frost, here's the power I was telling you about. I know it's probably a little too much as it is, but I wanna get your opinion on it and what to change.

Peccatum Originale – Absolutio (lit. Original Sin – Absolution; Latin) Both Raigo’s and Beelzebub’s strongest ability, Peccatum Originale – Absolutio is the full realization of Beelzebub’s origin; the Original Sinner. As the man who first committed sin, Beelzebub’s being encompasses all the sins of the world, as they were born of himself. Because of this, Beelzebub also has the ability to “Absolve” the “Sin” of any being by taking it into himself. However, what actually qualifies as “Sin” for this power is rather specific and as such, this power only truly works on the “evil” races, such as Demon’s, Hollows (which includes both Arrancar and a Vizard who’s hollow has taken control), Ziamichi with an “evil” spirit, and Devil Iramasha. The reason this ability only works on these races is because their actual essence is derived from “Sin”, or a negative influence; even if the being itself is not necessarily “evil”. Because they are created from the essence of “Sin”, Beelzebub is able to, in effect, remove that essence from their being and take it into himself. As they are left without their essence, the being Beelzebub used this technique on can no longer sustain itself and effectively melts away. While this may sound like a harsh fate, the being Beelzebub uses this ability against is not actually erased. Instead, after the essence of their being is removed and they melt, their soul, now free of sin, is returned to the soul cycle and they are given a second chance at life. This method, however, only holds true for those who had a “soul” before gaining this essence of “Sin”. For those such as a Hollow-controlled Vizard or Ziamichi with an “evil” spirit, only the actual “Sin” is absolved, and they are left as they were before becoming a Vizard or Ziamichi. Finally, in the case of a Demon who was born entirely in “Sin”, their entire being is absorbed into Beelzebub, and as such, they are the only ones who truly die for good.

Now, while that is what this ability actually does, there is still the matter of how Beelzebub uses it. For starters, this ability requires some form of physical contact; usually in the form of Beelzebub placing his hand upon the target. After doing so, Beelzebub must then recites “Born of mine own error, all sin shall return unto me” before this ability can be used. However, these are not the only restrictions placed upon this ability. First, this ability is ineffective against any opponent at full strength, meaning that Beelzebub has to actually weaken an opponent before he can use it. Second, Beelzebub is only able to use this ability once per post due to both its heavy energy demands and the fact that he must then cope with the “Sin” being taken into his being. Finally, well, this last “restriction” is more of a mental one, but Beelzebub prefers to abstain from using this ability; only using it under severe conditions. This is due mainly to Beelzebub’s personality, and the fact that he actually resents his origin; believing that he was forced to bear the burden of sin. Because of this, Beelzebub has only been known to use this ability for one purpose; to protect Menerva.

You should probably add in methods to fight back against it, allow the Demon's to sustain themselves and so on. Other then that, it sounds pretty good to me. Sorta' like using Strong Unholy Water against Holy Water. Clashing back and forth until one overpowers the other or they just cancel each other out. It sounds like a neat concept and just keep working on it. I'm replying to alot of things now, so I really don't have alot of focus or time to check this until I see it in some sort of WIP or full app.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 pm
"I'm going to rant/groan here because it will not be paid any attention anyway. I felt like to say "what is my problem?" and "why I cannot change right now?" My problem was trying to get Hanako out of the storyline so I can follow your advice.

How come I cannot change right now? If I did another whack job, I'll feel pressured by other people into fixing and fixing until it just becomes an abomination of plot holes and mistakes. It's the reason that I started the Historic Rewrite series.

Yet now, I ended up regretting my optimism as nothing changed and the Historic Rewrite starts to become another piece to that abomination. I love Hanako, but I feel everyone just ruined her, even me. Now she's in a rigid storyline as it truly fucks up my

experience in Platinum Hearts RP."

Meant for XAT PC to you, Frost, so it explains the spaces.

For short, I need advice on how to get OUT of that mess while if nothing else, Silim suggested a total reset, breaking Hanako down and make her from scratch with fresh slate.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:57 pm
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Null-67

Hanako wrote:"I'm going to rant/groan here because it will not be paid any attention anyway. I felt like to say "what is my problem?" and "why I cannot change right now?" My problem was trying to get Hanako out of the storyline so I can follow your advice.

How come I cannot change right now? If I did another whack job, I'll feel pressured by other people into fixing and fixing until it just becomes an abomination of plot holes and mistakes. It's the reason that I started the Historic Rewrite series.

Yet now, I ended up regretting my optimism as nothing changed and the Historic Rewrite starts to become another piece to that abomination. I love Hanako, but I feel everyone just ruined her, even me. Now she's in a rigid storyline as it truly fucks up my

experience in Platinum Hearts RP."

Meant for XAT PC to you, Frost, so it explains the spaces.

For short, I need advice on how to get OUT of that mess while if nothing else, Silim suggested a total reset, breaking Hanako down and make her from scratch with fresh slate.

Here's what I think you should do at this point: STOP MAKING SO MANY GOOD DAMN CHANGES AND ALTERATIONS TO HER! What I mean by that is: TAKE HANAKO BACK TO THE FUCKING 5-5 TIER THAT HAD SOME SPECIAL TRAITS AGAINST SPIRITUAL ENERGY, BUT WAS OTHERWISE RELIANT UPON WEAPONS, ATTITUDE, CONNECTIONS AND EQUIPMENT!

I don't know what you are planning with Hanako at this point, but you need to revert back to that point in order to keep her more simple for you, me and everyone else who is involved with her. Blade learned this with Azure, I learned this with my characters powers and now it's time you learn it with Hanako. Silim is right, to an extent, but a total restart is full retard, unfair to players connected to her and not the right solution. Thus, you should simply have her revert to the 5-5 Human, go with the flow in role plays and let things happen as they may with some planning beforehand to have a semi-controlled setting.

Also, forget about this whole background story thing if it's causing you so much grief. Simply write it into the history with the players you want to be connected with, like with Mana/Kagari/Strength, and just focus on the PRESENT, not the PAST. That whole project is just overly complicated and overly complicated things tend to lead to stressed minds, irritated people and crushed hopes.

Now, apart from what I shouted out towards you, try to ignore the haters from this point onward about Hanako, but don't go full retard with the people who took the time to get close to her. What I mean by that? If someone has something stupid to say about Shadin and they don't even know his character, I generally brush it off. But if someone close to him, someone who knows his characters or someone like Kendall says something about him? I usually pay more heed and try to make alterations as needed if something major like this comes up. So, you should probably do the same in order to prevent this from happening again.

All in all, chill the fuck out, reverse Hanako to the 5-5 Girl she once was and focus on the here and now.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:16 am
Just posting this reminder here: I still wanna use the Iori template i just want the quote changed, and you also said you wanted to make some alterations to it. (NRD) Das' all.
Anonymous

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:17 am
If Belief = power/existance
Wish/Prayer = method of channeling said belief.

Reality Marble formed into human form, and usuable via the wheel of Tarot cards. The grail is several aspects, and therefore could plausibly be all : from cup to chalice, to rock to necklace, to plater to anything. Since the aspect is undefined, the actual existence is undefined : therefore, there is a third circle to existence. Corrupted Existence, which is the darkness that seeps into the cycle of existing, death and rebirth : Existence itself, which generates this wheel and in theory able to remove souls from this : and then Wish in itself, which is falsified creation.

Beings made of Belief are granted power as long as said belief is relevant. The ratio of belief/power depends on the level of belief/population/strenght of the one believing. This is a mass amount of factors, and thus can create gods in their own rights : for as long as belief is held, belief will exist.

A nameless thing believed in will have less power but more flexibility then a named thing. For once named, a concrete image will seep around the name, and thus a concrete form. Therefore, those with names are allowed to exist rather then simple non-exist. Using pieces of all beliefs, a power can be formed to destroy the world or save it. Such is the creation of ''power'' belief of a system by Existence herself will create such things as good and evil and thus gods that spawn out of that belief and more. A belief acknowledged by Existence gives it permanent life : and thus that is how corrupted existence came into play. For the world wished of evil : acknowledging that wish tore Existence into good and evil parts in itself, thus making a Corrupted existence.

Therefore wish is the life line of the world : as long as in itself, Existence continues to believe in the world, it will exist. Perception becomes a part of this when it comes to indiviuals, rather then an aspect. a true wish will be granted : not in a commonly percieved view, but in the view of existence or the wish in litteral self. Therefore the power sin themselves are as flexible as all.

For the link of ''wish'' and ''belief'' to the mortal world is a single, accented being, allowed to pierce into it's powers [which is the reality marble in human form according to tarot card section. May add some other things into it, such as the sins/virtues and the Realms of Ressurection.] and possess a limitless potential, making the being akin to god. However, the being will have a conciousness and a perception : although empty of personal flavour at first, this being is only the direct vessel of wishes on the plane it exists on : there are no duplicates in alternate timelines, worlds or places. For all existence, there is only one incarnation of this.

^ this is what I had planned
V This is what I added.

However, for the incarnation to exist was a fluke anyways. It took a single demon and a grail, to make something happen : whilst the grail was evil in sealed in most alternate timelines, there are the fair share of timelines where the grail was good. And fair shares where it never came to exist. In all, each world is divided by a choice, and each choice creates an alternate world : making the complicated layers of dimensions. However, most similar worlds are grouped into a dimension span, whilst others could be considered vastly different worlds. In one such world, a demon managed to touch the holy grail. This demon was formed from the concept of curses : and the grail was of the wishes concept. Thus, the two forces were brought together : and the sheer massive power eradicated that world in moments. To keep from this to overflow, Existence moved into action.

It shaped the power into a form : an incarnation. And from there, it also used what was the most handy at the time (tarot cards, strangely) to seal off the major overflux of powers. These cards were many in number, much more then the average, well known-deck : and it made it possible, as the existence of the Wish became stabilized. So in essence, the incarnation is both demon, and sugiura in nature. However, this is but a simple stone, thrown into the marginal power that the wish could hold. Thus, the wish was left to slumber in the matters of the world.

However, a grail reached out and called, awakening the wish. And thus, it watched : but nothing called to it anymore. As Existence wandered amongst those whom lived, soon, another Danava [demon created by belief in them] was formed. A secondary, easily absorbed : however, the physical being allowed the girl to move into being, selecting a host of a Sugiura, that was fighting said demon at the time. And thus, a concept of ''ultimate'' wish has sprung forth, tied by the balance of existence between negative and positive and absolute neutral, into a form of lesser power then it had once shown. For power beguets power : but overwhelming strength is a restraint against impossible odds.

More or less, your thoughts on how this flows/works? I had a couple of plot bunnies this morning.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:04 pm
Just to tell you, I just did 10 weeks of paychecks.

Tsubine's Character List
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:42 pm
Just as a reminder that I am still waiting for Zefonse Kaizme Resurrection template, which is one reason I am holding off from posting as him to test the gotei, since the factor "what if he wants to go Ress?"

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 2 XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum