Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report

Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:10 pm
Suzu would stand by Eric's side quietly observing these men. Two of them demon’s the other human. This is a strange group but if it got the job done that is all that matters. Suzu would slide her right hand up and push the hair out of her eye elegantly. Her full focus on what they were all saying. She would wait tell they all was done talking be for speaking her self.

suzu would have a cold emotionless expression on her face as she looked at Zane and Shade." yes introductions are in order aren't they. You may call me Suzu Zumizimu i am a knight in the Third Circle and scientist. I just so happen to over hear Eric’s report being given to lady Asheli. These rune’s i think could be use in many ways by the Third Circle. I'd also think Zane's plan is a good course of action as the runes may help us take care of that traitors thorn." A slight smile would come on to suzu's face as she folded her arms across her chest. "i know this may sound rather cruel... but whatever condition the traitor is in after we are done id like to take it back to my lab even if its a lifeless corpse. Their steel things that he is good for.. And he does not have to be alive for them. That does not go for just Auro but any and all that my step in hour way."
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report

Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:01 pm
Shade
Archduke of 6th Circle

Shade has had quite a history espically with one named Vohlis. While Shade was a Grand Duke of the 9th circle he worked under that demon. His leader had left Shadow Fall and he didn't follow him along the way but that was his choice to stay here. He only listened as the others said things among themselves and questions were asked and eventually they were given answers. Eventually another demon appeared out of shadows coming towards Shade, with his guess it had something for him. He allowed the demon to continue towards him and would him a message that seemed to be written by hand. He eventually would read the message with a serious look on his face. So, it seemed that Shade wouldn't be able to stay any longer at least for now.

" I wish I could continue being here but I can't focus completely on Auro since he hasn't popped up for me to take basic actions but we will obvious move to have people on the look out for him." He told all of them.

As he walked away he told Zane one more thing.

" I leave you incharge of this situation." He would say and then he was gone into shadows.

[Character left Thread]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:24 pm

ENTER POST

Zane was in a good mood, make a point to the was as the new demon had introduced herself and there was something odd about her and he couldn't quite figure it out just yet. But he eventually got caught completely off track by listening to what Eric told them all about the other runes. The name Hanako was mentioned and iramasha, the fact that human was mixed in that answer led him to think of only one person. It could be noticed that anyone looking at him would see him a bit of unhappy as Hanako was mention and something else was happening within him.

"I would rather deal with 5 Auros then her." He would say to them after Shade's depature, he hadn't even responded to Shade.

[color=red]Stress Level: 80%[color]

Zane started to remember all the times he has had to deal with Hanako and Iramasha that she was around now. He orginally had her as a prisoner captured by Yako but eventually she escaped through a portal and the Iramasha called Koichi was able to save her from being recovered. It was quite humilitating and the moments she was captured weren't the greatest in his life either. The very thought of her being in the way caused his stress to shoot up which wasn't good something needed to calm him or things could get well the oppisite of good. If his other personality took over at a time like this he wouldn't know what to do. trying to keep the stress down he tried to focus on Eric and Suzu but it was still failing, he could tell.

"I'm glad that we will be able to all work together after all we will need each other for this battle coming." He told them.

"But...." He would try to say but he had to stop and hold his head as his other side took over now.

Even as Kade or Suzu would notice what happened or ask to try and help it was no help as the serious side of Zane was already lost for now. The new side of Zane though was ready to go and eventually Zane let go of his head and looked at Suzu and Eric with a smirk that would consider him evil if he wasn't already.

"So we have the plan all set in motion correct?" He would ask them.

If the answer was yes then he would continue on with another thing to be said.

"Either of you have a good idea to get rid of some stress it seems my body has taken on too much?" He would ask Eric and Suzu.

Template By: [THEFROST]

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Returning to Base; Eric's Mad Report - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 pm
feeling that Shade had left the real suzu decided to do the same she had heard enough for now and seen no point in both her and the doll staying after all why being one place at two times when you can be in two places at one time. so the child suzu disappeared in a flash.

- The real suzu is gone for now-

The doll suzu would say. “Yes i think we got a plan. We will hunt for the runes and i thin that will lure out Auro. At that point we can the use the Enerugī Dorobō... but my duke you should know the Enerugī Dorobō does not cut the person you use it on. its a bladeless knife. The Enerugī Dorobō uses wind to spread the sealing energies. so if one was to get close to him and use it the odds of it missing is about 4%."

suzu would look at Zane "will i don't know about you but i like to go to the living world to relax.The Karakura Forest is lovely and the air is clean." suzu would cover her mouth with her right hand and speak into it while blushing. "will there is other things that is relaxing....but i don't think that would be appropriate right now" Suzu said it in this manner fully knowing what that would sound like to them but in truth what she was thinking of was drinking the blood for a human... and sadly Zane was the only human around ... and she doubts that would relieve his stress.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:24 pm

ENTER POST

"So we've got a plan to work with fo now, we should mess with it and fix it up if needed later I think." He would say to them.

The one new thing that Shade's files didn't have on Zane currently was his new reactiopn to high levels of stress with this alternate personality. The personality tried to disreguard the plan for later and instead he kept his focus on Suzu, who was the one of the two to have a idea as to how to relieve his stress level. He moved towards her until they were only a few feet away and then he would say something.

"I'm up for any suggestion so long as it will work, I trust you know a way." He told her.

Zane's focus stayed on Suzu not even a moment going to Eric unless he said something and after a little bit would turn back to him and say something to him.

"If you wish to stay and we can continue after a break you may or you can go either way I have to get rid of this killer stress." He told him.

Zane was unique he had so many secrets that neither of these people knew of course since they were secrets. He was only 17 but a commander and he was able to live forever with a mark that completely covered his back. The mark specfically was called the Mark of Eternal Life, if it werewn't for the Veil and the URE sphere implanted within him, he would be much weaker than both of them. His full power would be something that was once feared by many but now it was all gone for a long life extention.

Now the Stone Commander waited for the suggestion that Suzu tried to keep hidden from both him and Eric.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:01 pm
suzu would laugh playfully putting her finger to her lips and tilting her head slightly to the left. she did not want to tell him outright so she would alter the truth to a new more acceptable answer. she was going to tell him a nice warm meal was relaxing to her. OR that was what she was thinking at first but than a new idea popped in her head and she really wanted to see how he mite react to it.

suzu's face would blush light red "Well you see some times when a man or women is stressed out a good outlet for that stress is being intimate with the opposite sex" giggling abit " It takes alot of energy out of you and can be quite enjoyable from what i here." she would watch his face to see just how this human would react. after seeing his reaction Suzu would smile big" I do have another idea too. Maybe i can make some thing to relieve your stress in my lab. I play god quite well you see and making life is something I've done before. As a mother i can say i find enjoyment in my child. A pet should have the same effect."
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:44 pm

ENTER POST

Zane really was somewhere else as waved off Eric and brought his attention directly back to Suzu as she explained. He noted the simple signal to mean for them to meet again but he put it directly in the back of his mind only to be remembered when the real Zane awakened once more. He noticed her blush as she answered him once more, with a answer that raised questions in his head even in this state. The thought had never occured to him of that answer becoming his solution to stress like this but if it work well who was he to complain. Being one of the youngest members and a commander of the Kokuryuteshi Forces he's had to deal with adult situation and come across it but never gone into it really. It doesn't take long for a kid in a adult's world to come across something like it anyway but that wasn't the point.

"I've heard the same I supose." He stated acting very calm still watching Suzu as she continued.

Eventually she explained another solution to his stress situation that involved her creating something that would be made to calm him so long as he needed it.

"Like a pet?" He would ask her.

Zane listened and was right on bored with this idea as he figured the other solution was only last so long as the other would be permant. He was fully on board with this and gladly revealed his orange box to open a portal to the world of the hollows called Hueco Mundo. He invited Suzu to follow him into the portal as he was fairly certain that this was the realm her lab was in.

"Why don't we get started on that right away." He told her.

With the portal hopefully she would go along with zane into the portal and they both would arrive in the new realm, one he has yet to visit even through hollows were his allies.

[Exit Thread]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum