Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I challenge your Authority! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000I challenge your Authority! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

I challenge your Authority! - Page 2 Empty Re: I challenge your Authority!

Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:44 am

ENTER POST

Zane was at a point that he didn't wish to deal with Colin at this point and time, what was coming up next was going to make him wish more and more. He was disappointed that Colin wasn't going to kill him as well because that meant he wasn't aiming for kill shots. Talk was something that Zane like to participate in with his own choice but Colin was making this like he was forced to speak to him and give him answers if not he was going to feel pain most likely. It didn't take long after Colin asked where his beliefs come from anyway that he was stabbed once more but from the front now something that Zane couldn't stop once more. He bleed and bleed as another red spot appeared on his veil. This was now more pain than before and it was getting to him, but the thing that pissed him off was what Colin finished with in the end.

"So Colin, you talk about eye for a eye, yet you give me a stab that was given to you by on of the Kokuryuteshi's allies. Why have you given it back to me?" Zane told the vizard.

"My beliefs come from my world as I view it, and my fellow Kokuryuteshi comrades of the Bronze, Ruby, and Stone Cross. Everything I do is to better protect my world and those that belong to it. If you declare you are a enemy of my home world then you are my enemy! If you strike one of my allies then I shall strike you! I shall repay my world for the protection that it has given me!" He stated.

"Now Colin I hope you can keep up with me in a moment because I'm going to escape you I believe." He told him as he opened a portal to Demon world oddly and he would then proceed to try and enter it.

This wasn't his true objective through as Zane left his inner world from his veil and went actually back to the wasteland on Earth. He then proceeded to open a portal to Hueco Mundo, the world of the hollows walking into this one and taking note if Colin left his world and or went into the portal to the demon world. If Colin reformed on Earth he would have to wait a second to calculate his next move but he was going to try quickly to use this portal. It would be very unlikely that Colin would follow him into this world but it was better than this wasteland.

He really wasn't looking for another conversation with the vizard but he was starting to see it as something that had a 100% chance of being avoided or as unavoidable as ever before. He hoped that his two tricks would slow down Colin a bit giving him just enough time to get away.

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I challenge your Authority! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000I challenge your Authority! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

I challenge your Authority! - Page 2 Empty Re: I challenge your Authority!

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:39 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

I challenge your Authority! - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum