Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A fresh path - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A fresh path - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A fresh path - Page 2 Empty Re: A fresh path

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:02 am

Upon feeling tHe impact of his attacks, Rin smiled gently to himself. He stopped any further attacks to catch his breath, his energy levels weren't that high due to his constant sleeping of roughly 11 hours a day in some cases and the fact he hadn't really trained before which meant he couldn't last just as long as most but the enjoyment in friendly sparring was still there nonetheless.

When his question was surprisingly answered, Rin felt a shred of reassurance, happy the things he saw were in fact, real.

"Well... not all people spar to fight those things. From what I know, beings known as Shinigami are sent here to fight those ravenous monsters. it is usually difficult to fight a hollow as a normal human, so most run away or request help as quickly as possible. Either way, as I said earlier, a spar is almost always used for sport, not war. There are some who use spars in order to train for it, but for the general populous, we fight to improve and for fun. "

Shinigami? Those things really were real.

Cool! He thought to himself happily and since he thought of himself as a normal human like Shirou had told, he knew he was doing the right thing with not attacking them.

"Request help? How do you do that? They're gone so fast most of the time that I never see the shinigami...Will I ever be able to fight them?"

In all honesty, Rin was content with sparring with his brother. It wouldn't really be that fun if it was against something that could potentionally kill you and not laugh when you screw up. It really was a life and death situation which made Rin know that that's what Shirou was telling him throughout the spar.

He hoped he wasn't asking so many questions but with a mind like his, he couldn't help it and when Shirou asked him if he did have any other questions, he nodded.

"How comes not everyone can see them? are they like invisible or something...?"

Rin asked, tilting his head to the site. The leaves from the trees blew within the refreshing breeze happily whilst the wildlife around the forest started awaking from their slumber finally.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A fresh path - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A fresh path - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:02 am

"With training and perseverance, i believe wholeheartedly that you could take on anything, Rin. " Shirou's words were completely genuine. A young man's developmental growth relied on their confidence - the drive to be a king among men. Without a dream---a drive to fulfill the heart's desire --- these young warriors can never hope to improve without the appropriate pieces in their corner. Shirou was no stranger to learning and it was this drive to improve upon his defects that would later become a defining trait in his personality. And besides, Shirou was thinking from a logical unbiased view. He could sense that Rin had potential and despite his weaknesses, there was much growth potential for the young man known as Rin Okumura. He was young, too. Coupled with his upbeat personality, there was no doubt in Shirou's mind this young boy would be something great so as long as he continued on the path he was going - that is, traveling with Shirou as a brother figure. Even if Shirou was still a young man - both mentally and physically - he was still mature enough to teach him the many things he had learned over his entire life. The prospect of adding other pieces to the puzzle like mentors and veterans wasn't completely out of the realm of possibility either. Shirou scratched his short red hair, awaiting further questions from Rin. Upon asking his next one, Shirou slowly took the time to explain the physiology of hollows and Shinigami.

"You could say that. Hollows and Shinigami are invisible to humans due to the fact that most of them lack spiritual powers. Of course, as of the current day, humans being able to see spiritual beings like a Shinigami or a hollow is more likely than you think. No matter the case, fighting them is a completely different story. Shinigami are meant to protect humans and wandering spirits who are searching for peace. When a human dies, they can either become a hollow or Shinigami. It's very scary to think about turning into a monster. I don't remember how the process goes since i'm no Shinigami, but in my homeland, they teach you a lot about Shinigami. " Shirou used the phrase "homeland" in due part because he was not of this world. He dressed like a human, talked like a human, and his body from a glance is not one you could deem spiritual even with a technical analysis. He was of sugiura kind, a race who's existence came about due to the birth of a defected Shinigami. Although they bear similar traits, they are far different from their predecessors. Theorists would even go as far as saying that they were an evolution of the Shinigami.

As Shirou was explaining all the things he knew to Rin, the rustling of a green bush could be heard, and though one would deem it the noise of a curious wildlife animal, they were actually the incessant noises of a busty woman keeping herself hidden from view. Listening on these two bafoons was one thing, but this bush was freakin' itchy! So desperately was her emotion to scratch herself, granting the relief that would cause her to still her movements and remain inconspicuous - but the problem with doing such a thing means she would be causing even more noise to the point of becoming apparent. First of all, who was this woman and why was she here? What buisness did she have spying on these two young men? Only time would tell.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:29 pm

"You could say that. Hollows and Shinigami are invisible to humans due to the fact that most of them lack spiritual powers. Of course, as of the current day, humans being able to see spiritual beings like a Shinigami or a hollow is more likely than you think. No matter the case, fighting them is a completely different story. Shinigami are meant to protect humans and wandering spirits who are searching for peace. When a human dies, they can either become a hollow or Shinigami. It's very scary to think about turning into a monster. I don't remember how the process goes since i'm no Shinigami, but in my homeland, they teach you a lot about Shinigami."

Rin nodded whilst trying to keep up with everything that was being taught to him, of course it was a mouthful but the way that Emiya had said it allowed the boy to get his head around everything. He thought of the helpless others that were the less able to see the Hollows and the Shinigami. Of course it may be rare but it was a horrible thought that a hollow could be the death of someone in a flash if the shinigami weren't there to do anything. Such people didn't deserve fates like that to Rin.

Not only that but the thought of turning in to a hollow; something that could kill your own friends, family and the innocent would be just the equivalent torture, something that would equal to an eternity in hell and even so, it was hard to think the monsters were real people before. People that had goals and futures and their whole life ahead of them. It really was a much crueler world than he knew just ten minutes back.

His brother seemed to know a lot about the whole topic, which was good as Rin wouldn't know of what he should actually do if he came in to contact with a Hollow. Then when the thought of his own brother turning in to a Hollow, Rin felt like he wanted to be the one to protect Shirou. Not let any harm come his way despite the fact he was still only a kid.

"Homeland?" Rin repeated from what Shirou had said, a small smile soon turning to a grin of excitement popped out of nowhere. "Will you show me your homeland one day?!" He pleaded, jumping in joy, always being curious. It'd be a dream come true if Rin could know more about where Shirou came from and who his family were. He was unsure why but he had always had a huge bucket of questions pile up one after another within himself since recently and now the mention of a homeland only made all the questions double. Were his family as good as cooking as he were? He remembered the cooking he had had back in the pub that came especially from Shirou's talent. The hot sukiyaki bowl that happened to be the first proper meal Rin had had in ages that had made him full, such cooking skills Rin would of only thought to belong to a true chief. Rin had cooked before himself but that was years ago now, he was much more concentrated on having that bowl of sukiyaki cooked by Shirou once more in the future. Perhaps, his family were strong like him, either way, it had gotten Rin a little too psyched up.

Just as he were about to ask a few more questions, a rustling in the bush rang through the boy's ears, his eyes traveled over to the direction almost making him scared as if it were some ghost of some kind even though it was probably an animal that had awoken from it's night's rest. Rin picked up a stone nearby that had come from the outskirts of the lake, lobbing it over towards where he heard the rustle. Of course he wasn't going to go straight over to see what animal it was, he didn't want to get clawed to pieces but the possibility of it being some other creature that was ready to pounce on him or perhaps some other animal that was unknowing to Rin was something he didn't want to take any chances with.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:47 am

"I'd love nothing more, Rin. I'm sure you'd love the people whom i call my family, especially Lady Misaiko. She's a mother to everyone i know, and would definitely love someone like you. I need to contact them in order for them to be prepared for your arrival, but it should be no problem bringing you to where i was born, we're very peaceful. " Unaware of the presence near him and Rin, Shirou continued to talk without any care in the world. He was as exuberant as a newborn baby craving its mother's welcoming embrace. Shirou wasn't being dishonest about his people, no doubt they were a prosperous people. They would welcome anyone waving the banner of peace into their homelands. And Rin was far from a destructive boy, making their trip all but assured at this point. All that was needed now was to set up a date and time of which the two could visit and enjoy the pleasantries of the Sugiura Land and its gracious villagers. Lost in his blissful imagination, Shirou failed to notice Rin throwing a rock towards the incessant noises emanating from the bush....

And by that time... it was already too late.

"OW. OW. FUCKING OW. OWWWWWWWWWWW. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. "

From the green bush, a woman lunged out, holding her head in agony. By this point, there was no need to conceal her presence anymore, as if her crude screams of pain and anguish weren't a dead giveaway enough. Rin was smart in his actions, but this woman was no animal. Hailed as a famous exorcist in countries all over the earth, she was a woman who from first glance, was not of the sort you'd consider a symbol of purity. She dressed suggestively, her mouth was unruly, and it seemed as though they were almost no winning traits that could make anyone believe she was a warrior, let alone a demon exterminator. Once she recovered, she instantly turned her attention to the young Rin, looking as though she wanted to pulverize him into a bloody pulp.

"WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA, HUH!? "

Shirou was speechless, staring at Rin then back at the woman who appeared with anger and venom in her tone.

What was going on here?

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:50 am

"I'd love nothing more, Rin. I'm sure you'd love the people whom i call my family, especially Lady Misaiko. She's a mother to everyone i know, and would definitely love someone like you. I need to contact them in order for them to be prepared for your arrival, but it should be no problem bringing you to where i was born, we're very peaceful."

The young child felt like he honestly didn't deserve such kindness he was being given, the homelands that Shirou spoke about sounded like a dream come true. Rin had constantly been moving around that he hadn't even thought of what he could call his homelands, that was, until now. He felt as if wherever he went with his brother, it would feel like a home. Plus, the mention of a woman called Lady Misaiko made Rin happy to know there were other people he could meet, possibly others he could befriend within the future.

It looked as if Shirou hadn't noticed Rin throw the stone towards the bush, nor notice the noise that came from it a few seconds just before but when sudden break of the silence sprung out of nowhere with a horrible yelling, Rin jumped from his skin and sprung on guard instinctively as if it were some vicious animal.

"OW. OW. FUCKING OW. OWWWWWWWWWWW. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. "

What words to use! He hadn't heard them since roaming the streets from all the drunks and the bad-mouthed teenagers. Rin attempted to cover his ears from the noise in attempt to block out the curses before a woman whom looked to be around her early twenties, possibly still in her late teens sprung out from the bush. She didn't seem to have much on whatsoever, almost as if she was planning a day out to the beach despite the fact, well... It wasn't exactly the time of year nor the weather to visit the beach. Especially dressed like that, it almost gave Rin the shivers. And a matter of fact, when the woman did spring out, Rin's whole face turned red as a cherry. Who's breasts could possibly be that siz--- What was he thinking?! He tried to get out the haunting image from his mind.

"WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA, HUH!? "

Rin froze from the glare he received, trying to deny the fact that this lady was speaking to him. The look he got was as if she wanted to rip him to tiny shreds in a paper shredder. He wouldn't want to fight her, especially not a female who Rin believed was weak, not knowing her background.

How could he pass this off? He didn't mean to hurt-- Well he sort of did, throwing a stone like that but he had no idea it was going to be an actual person or anything. He looked at Shirou for some shred of hope before stamping his foot on the ground. "Don't make FALSE accusations!" He lied, his words obvious to the fact he was blaming this on Shirou. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ANIMAL OR SOMETHING, WHAT IDIOT HIDES IN A BUSH, SPYING ON PEOPLE?!" Then the truth came out, not able to keep his voice on the low. Of course he would start yelling if he was going to be yelled at. He was annoyed with someone spying on the two in the first place and the fact that the woman hardly wore a thing made Rin not able to concentrate at all. He looked over to Shirou who seemed to be in a position of not being able to say a word, he had the urge to yell towards his brother for just standing there and not do anything but resisted it.

"Don't think you can spy on people and not get away with it!"

With that said, why was such a woman here anyway? Rin was unsure whether he should just lob another stone at her to try and calm her. Which would, of course only aggravate her possibly. Or just make a runner for it. No! He was here first and he wasn't moving at all!
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:00 am

When the women jumped out from the bushes shouting indecent words, what could Shirou do? He was talking to Rin, wondering how amazing it would be to spend the day with him in his own homeland. And even if he did go off into space, he didn't know what occurred for her to come out from the bushes like that. His mouth was slightly ajar, while his mind was unable to process everything going on. Glancing towards the woman, he could not help but feel the heat burning within his cheeks. He wasn't accustomed to women... dressing so suggestively. She didn't appear to be a prostitute, but her clothing was still something one would reserve for the beach or something else that'd persuade someone to dress up in clothing such as hers. Even though she looked indecent appearing the way she did, Shirou did have to admit she was quite the beautiful vixen.... Wait a minute, why was he thinking like that!? His blush became even more furious as he shook his head and directed his attention towards Rin, who was trying to blame him for throwing a stone he did not throw. "H-Hey! I didn't throw it! I swear! First off, how did you go from talking to me to throwing a stone at a lady!?" The Champion of Justice was not angry, only flustered that he was placed in such a precarious situation without a sliver of a plan on how to escape. Turning his attention towards the woman, he was about to speak, before Rin shouted, surprising him almost instantly. Keeping quiet, he watched on as the two started to clash.

Shura, too, was surprised, but only because Rin had caught on to what she was doing in the first place. The kid was smart, she had to admit. With a comical expression of embarrassment, Shura quickly posed suggestively, feigning a bright blush as she said, "Um.... easy! I was spying on you... because ever since i saw you in this forest, I've had a crush on you! " Shura truly was shameless. She had no qualms about lying, if it meant getting her ass out of hot fire. Shirou was once again at a loss of words. He barely comprehended what was said the first time, but now an adult woman who seemed so angry at first, said she was in love with Rin!? What the hell was going on here?
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:36 am

Rin couldn't get over the fact of how rude this young woman was being, not only were her choice of words far beyond Rin's vocabulary but the way she dressed would be more than enough to grab the wrong attention if they had all been in Downtown Karakura or perhaps near any sort of gambling or drinking places.

"H-Hey! I didn't throw it! I swear! First off, how did you go from talking to me to throwing a stone at a lady!?"

The boy glanced over to Shirou, about to attempt to defend himself. Although in all honesty, He really didn't have anything he could lie about now. Shura had seen him throw the rock at her and so did Shirou and there wasn't a fourth person anywhere near to blame it on! Crap...

"Well, I noticed something rustling in the bush and most of the wildlife would be asleep still and you told me that story about creepy people in the forest that are out to get you just like the bogey-man! I didn't want to risk any chances, I always have to be on guard!"

Rin tried to be responsible when it came to roaming the forest but he wanted to believe it wasn't always his fault, he was a trouble-maker to some aspect and he probably did aggravate this woman but how could he of been so sure that someone wasn't in that bush about to shoot him or something?!

"HEY, WAIT A MINUTE." He quickly looked back towards Shirou who's face was as red as a tomato before he seemed to be able to shake whatever he was thinking away. Why was his brother's face like that for a second?! Was it with embarrassment...or maybe...

"DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS PERSON...?!" He yelped, jumping to obvious conclusions towards the situation. How...disgusting. Unless the two knew each other from the past then this situation had gone completely out of hand. Who would blush that red from the sights of a lady at first glan-- Hang on, she was wearing something as if she were about to shoot a porno or something and since Rin was still a child and hadn't really gone to school. Nor had he hung out with anyone to know how to react with things like this or know much about the term; 'porn' or 'hot chicks' - he had thought this whole thing was crazy.

"Um.... easy! I was spying on you... because ever since i saw you in this forest, I've had a crush on you!"

Just these few words that had emitted from the lady was enough to completely change and make Rin forgot everything he was about to say and tease Shirou off. W-Was she joking?! She was an adult, no? "NO WAY!" Rin backed off a few steps, Like I want some huge Breast Cups burying my face! He had no idea how to react against this- "You don't even KNOW me!" He cried out with confusion and fear. This had to be some horrible joke that Shirou was pulling, but at the same time it looked as if Shirou had never seen this woman before. The only thing that could possibly allow a man to remember her would of probably have to be those big melon things attached to her chest.

The boy ran a few feet behind Shirou towards the lake, stepping on the stone and almost, very embarrassingly slipping in to the lake- That wouldn't of been good considering he couldn't swim. But with a small shred of luck, he forced himself on to the other side of the lake despite the fact the three were still only a few feet from each other. But at least this gave him some sort of...protection?

"I don't know you and you don't know me but you have no right to spy on someone and come out with such...such...bullshit like that! Especially to a boy who's only 16!"

A fresh path - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:48 pm

"DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS PERSON!?"

Dammit, why did Rin have to be so loud, embarrassing him like that? Shirou was a man, and he had hormones just like any other young man would, seeing a woman dressed so suggestively like that! He tried to swallow his pride, and replied with a flustered blush on his face, saying, “No! I-i… U-um… I was just um… Dammit! Why did you have to say something like that!? Why would I have a crush on a girl I’ve just met?!” Shirou cried out, trying to hide his expression, unable to defend himself with a retort. Even so, he couldn’t help but laugh at Rin’s reaction when he heard what Shura had told him. It was payback. Not from him, but at least he could still laugh about Rin’s misfortune. In the mean time, he, too, still wondered what the real reason was for this woman to say something like that. I mean… in a way, it was weird. An adult woman leaping out from the bushes shouting indecent curses only to admit that she loved a sixteen year old boy… What kind of romance was that?

Shirou tried desperately to look for the answers. Meanwhile, Shura kept up her façade, acting out the role of an innocent schoolgirl with her crush. She continued on, saying, “It’s not b-bullshit… I know it’s impure, but I really do like you. You’re so strong… “ God, she wanted to gag with each utterance, but it was either this or telling him the real reason she came here, which was even more incredulous to believe than her fake love confession. Still, she hoped he’d believe it, giving her enough time to explain the real reason she came. God, brats were such an annoyance. “God, Shiro, you really like to make my life hell,” Speaking inwardly, Shura smiled at the irony of today, and how the man had told him that Rin was quite the hectic child to deal with. Nevertheless, she wanted to abide by her wishes. No matter what, she was going to thrust herself into Rin’s life, and show him his true existence.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:23 am

“No! I-i… U-um… I was just um… Dammit! Why did you have to say something like that!? Why would I have a crush on a girl I’ve just met?!”

Rin narrowed his eyes once more, trying to study Shirou as he told what either was the truth or a lie, perhaps it was the truth...

"I said it because it's the truth, nii-san! You like her and you can't admit it because you want to swap your pillows that you have at home with her boobies!"

Rin would obviously use the child's words for such body-parts and even when he had said them, he couldn't help but giggle. "Boobies..." He mumbled again, laughing ever so childishly at the word. No doubt about it that a woman with big breasts like Shura would probably of made just about every man in the city stare and go red.

“It’s not b-bullshit… I know it’s impure, but I really do like you. You’re so strong… “

Eh? Rin stopped, looking back over to Shura who seemed to be brilliant at speaking and acting out lies, but how was Rin to know this now?! He had dropped his guard, he couldn't help but feel sort of light and fluffy now from being called strong, his cheeks grew a rosy pink shade as he scratched the side of one of his cheeks from his sudden shyness which had developed. "Hehhee~ ❤" The boy laughed awkwardly, "I guess you can say that~~ ❤" He had fallen straight in to the woman's little lies, crap, and if Rin were to of been some feline animal right now, there would be no doubt about it how he would've purred with happiness from being complimented like that; " =w= "

If Shirou had grown some likings for this female just then then tough! That's what Rin had thought, Shura liked him and there was no way on earth Rin would share the only girl who'd buttered-up to him like that. He grinned happily as he made his way back from the lake and to where he was before, feeling completely comfortable now with opening his friendship up towards Shura. How easy was that, if this would of been a boy who had spied on the pair then things would of turned completely messy indeed.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:29 am

Shirou continued to blush, gritting his teeth in utter shame as he tried to find the best way to deny Rin's baseless accusations. Stuttering, he declared, "S-shut up! I'm perfectly fine with the pillows i have at home! And stop using the word b-boobies! Besides, you're the one who has a adult lady with a crush on you! if anyone wants to bury their face in her chest, it's you! ... W-wait, that came out wrong...! Gah... Dammit! " Even though Shirou knew Rin had lived on the streets prior to befriending him, he still couldn't believe how clever Rin was when it came to insults and myriad jabs. He truly had been defeated, and only decided to keep quiet when Shura spoke of how strong he was. Shirou crossed his arms, scoffing derisively as he continued to watch this sequence of events play out.

Shura couldn't help but giggle as Rin believed her words. Although she was lying, she had to admit the runt was adorable when he was happy and not acting as wild and untrained as he did when he first saw her. She desperately tried to hold back a chuckle at how naive he was! Moving towards him, she gave him a warm hug, only to pull back and fall to the ground, unable to hold back her laughter. "Damn, you actually believed that! Wow! Hahahahaha.... Whoo... Children are so hilarious these days." Shura leaped from the ground before smiling at him with a goofy grin, reveling in the success of her prank. "Sorry, but you're too young for a vixen like myself. I still do think you're cute, though. " Shura pinched his cheek before regaining her composure. "I actually came here for a different reason... but it might sound crazy coming out of my mouth. Hopefully, you'll believe me, won't you my little hero?" Pulling on his cheek once again, Shura awaited Rin's reaction of which she was sure would be very flustered... unless he couldn't take a joke. Shirou, on the other hand, started to snicker, satisfied that Rin had been tricked, but he wasn't openly laughing, yet. He was quite curious as to the real reason why this woman had appeared before them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum