Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
emowitchfan
emowitchfan
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A ghost from the past Left_bar_bleue0/0A ghost from the past Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A ghost from the past Empty A ghost from the past

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:09 pm
First off, apologies if I don't appear as often as I should and/or if I just vanish all of the sudden... I have computer problems and I am trying so hard to remedy that. I don't know a lot about bleach either but I really want to revive my roleplaying personas.

Hello everyone, I go by the handle "Emowitchfan"... I'm a friend of Frost's and a former admin/mod at a couple of groups called "SaiyanPrincess" and "LegacyMaster" respectfully. Um, that's all I really have right now... I'm trying to finish this post before my comp overheats.
Anonymous

A ghost from the past Empty Re: A ghost from the past

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm
Giggle at the ghostie!

Hortle at the creepies!

*coughs*

Hi! I'm Aivee, a total nubcake <3 But welcome to the site! *tackle hugs* I am a very physically affectionate kitten person, so dun mind lub. Anyways, glad to see you around, and if you need help, just ask <3!

Remember the number 1 rule : HAVE FUN~
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A ghost from the past Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A ghost from the past Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:10 pm
A ghost from the past Null-55
emowitchfan wrote:First off, apologies if I don't appear as often as I should and/or if I just vanish all of the sudden... I have computer problems and I am trying so hard to remedy that. I don't know a lot about bleach either but I really want to revive my roleplaying personas.

Hello everyone, I go by the handle "Emowitchfan"... I'm a friend of Frost's and a former admin/mod at a couple of groups called "SaiyanPrincess" and "LegacyMaster" respectfully. Um, that's all I really have right now... I'm trying to finish this post before my comp overheats.

Horey shitto! I'm glad you got my email. I'll reply to you in a bit as I've been fairly busy, but I'll help ya out with the site if you need any help with that and wish ya the best when it comes to your computer. And, right off the bat, you should know only a bit of reading from the Bleach Wikia is required alongside reading the general concepts of the forum.

We are a heavy OC Bleach site with canon influences, so there isn't much stress about that if you don't know alot of Bleach. Ye' have no idea how much I strived to create a type of RP Skill based forum when you and Gohan visited Untold Stories One a few years ago.

What's more, tell me whenever you get in the xat so I can properly introduced you to everyone on the site and what not. So for now, you and your computer should just stay Frosty.

A ghost from the past WVMWLOu
emowitchfan
emowitchfan
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A ghost from the past Left_bar_bleue0/0A ghost from the past Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 am
"xat" being the chatbox at the top? I think I'm "satori" on that... it looks familiar and a friend of mine uses it for another site, hence the different name

those who wander are doomed to be shadow

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:20 pm
A ghost from the past 1051rx2

Sorry for the late reply after my few weeks of absence. As simple as i can say, welcome to Bleach: PH and hope you would enjoy every second moment of your life here. We got friendly and ego-firnedly people, including extremely active people like JJ and Serenity right here.

Hope i get to roleplay with one of your characters soon enough in the future.
Anonymous

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:30 am
A ghost from the past Tumblr_mj9ojenHLe1s4vg00o2_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This has been here far too long! It's time to retire you dear friend! Fret not, it will be found in the appropriate archives! >W<
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum