Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Empty •The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:47 am

Song: Kitsch - Artist: K Project Soundtrack - Template By: [THEFROST]
Character Name: Shadin Yuudeshi - Word Count: 1463 - Character Count: 8032 -

As a spiral portal began to open up within the depths of The Yayjuu's training facilities, there were already a few dozen men ready to greet back their leader after he had sent some notices throughout the Yuudeshi Network about his new project. A majority of them appeared to be Yayjuu related, as most of them had it's symbol embed into either their clothing, weapons or, in a few cases, tattooed on their body. However, there were a handful of men who had appeared to be apart of The Vizard corps and it was obvious, at least to Shadin, as to why they were here. After all, he was the one who had made the call into his younger brother about a potential new Vizard who had the capacity to join amongst their race. Well, at least when he was done perfecting this guy's Shinigami skills first. He may not be a Vizard expert, but Shadin was confident in his ability to awaken the depths of this guy's Zanpukto power and see what he is made of. In any case, it was about time to get this show on the road.

Stepping out of the portal with an idle gaze in his eye, Shadin decided to turn his around in each direction to get a view of his surroundings. This was done in order to ensure that he was in the correct room that had been marked off for his exhibition match with Snopy. Moving his eyes around the place, he got a feel for his surroundings as this gateway had lead both him and Snopy to a rather large stadium-like room. There was highpowered Kidō barriers that emitted a red glow around the edges of the main-floor; keeping a large number of unnamed men and women, who had happened to take an interest in Shadin's match, from suffering any damage that might result in this sparing session and keeping The Yayjuu base in tact. Meanwhile, a group of grinning, smiling and somewhat serious men were to the front of Shadin as they seemed ready to take orders at any given time as the lights of the coliseum began to shine down on them all. Chuckling a bit, he figured that this was going to be a rather perfect stage to test out Snopy's new powers.

Yet, despite his amusement, he wouldn't have much time for any second thoughts. In a matter of seconds, one of his own men had ran towards Shadin and Snopy with a sly smirk on his face. The man appeared to be in early twenties; not seeming that much different from Shadin or Snopy in that regard. He was also seen wearing a pair of white sneakers which coordinated well with his baggy, black cargo pants and a hoodie that was black and red in color with The Yayjuu's symbol encrusted in all white on his back. The rest of his features could not be seen, as at the moment, he was wearing a hood and shades. "Boss, we've got the entire area secured. Below this lil' floor here? Hehehe, we've got some of our Kidō geniuses at work ensuring that none of this happens to get out of hand." Pulling out a hologram, there appeared to be visual displays of some sort of rod-like device. "Apparently, they were able to install these neat gadgets below the stadium and are able to generate sick levels of Kidō skill in order to create these damned barriers."

Grinning slightly, Shadin had been entertained by some of the engineering of his compound. He truly felt relaxed at the fact his men were competent enough to design innovative tools without him having to babysit or create it. "Well, that's some damn good news to hear." Glancing back at Snopy, he could only smirk ever so slightly, showing a slight gleam of red in his eyes. "As, with the new kid behind me? We're probably going to need alot of space in order to greyhis Bankai and get him up to par." Widened his eyes a bit, there had appeared to be some sort of visual display that had been spawn. Flicking through a few options, suddenly a profile of Snopy Saika's available information had been brought to the screen. "Says here that you had never obtained a Bankai, despite having spiritual levels that out-class beginner level Bankai's." Snapping his fingers, he then had similar displays appear in front of his men as he completely turned around and looked at Snopy.

"So, I'm going to take it upon myself to awaken your Bankai..." Closing his eyes, he then took a soft sigh before a wicked smirk emerged across his lips. "...but in exchange, you'll need to work for my organization for a short while." Soon, some of the men behind Shaidn had started to scatter around the arena as they got ready for the intensity of this training session. "While I don't have any cruel intentions for, heh, you just can't expect me to work for free like this." Cracking his neck a bit, he took yet another deep breathe and began to expel some of his spiritual energy. When this occurred? The entire base began to rumble ever so suddenly as a burst of white light expelled all around Shadin's body and, if it wasn't obvious at this point, things were going to get really rough from here on out. "But in return, at the end of this, I can ensure you'll be a free man with the power to protect that which you desire."

"All systems appear to be clear on Snopy Saika...." Spoke the voice of an automated computer throughout the arena. Soon, an entire diagram of the Vizard's appeared on a projection screen nearby. "Celebral Stress is low...Physical Health OK....Spiritual Energy...HIGH...proceed with the operation." With that said, Shadin then pointed his finger at Snopy; "The first step to awakening your Bankai? Heh, I'll need to enter that Inner World of yours and things might get hairy." Clenching his fist a bit, Shadin swiftly materialized a strange sphere in the palm of his hands. It illuminated a white glow and could be mistaken for an energy attack, but this was far from the case. "This is a new Kidō technique I've created with some assistance from my computation skills. You might be wondering how my hand was able to phase into your bodies inner world earlier, correct?" Playing with the spiral object as if it were a toy, Shadin would go on to explain the function of how this Kidō technique had worked.

"Essentially, I've readjusted the values of a Kidō I had crafted in my earlier years that was used travel through alternative dimensions. By changing it's frequencies to match those of a person's Inner World, when I hit ya with this sphere..." In a the blink of an eye, Shadin was gone, but had quickly emerged face-to-face with Snopy as he grinned. "...it allows me access into your Inner World." Clenching his fist, the circular object had then been crushed into a thousand particles and was seen infusing itself to Shadin's right arm in an overwhelming white glow. "Now, if you are ready to accept the terms of our agreement, I'll be happy to begin our training session. However, if you choose to opt out...." Pointing his head to the left, there appeared to be a group of Gotei 13 officials watching from the bleachers. "...I can't promise how they'll react to this." Chuckling a bit, he was making sure that the rules of their Banaki Session would be made rather clear to all parties.

"So, at this point, what will you choose to do? Shall you decide to go down this path and await to see what lies beyond the horizon? Or shall ye' back down from this challenge and let the forces that be claim your soul for your own?" Giving him an ultimatum, before making any sudden movements, he would await to see what Snopy Saika's response would be to all of this. Many of the men had turned their attention towards him, curious to see if they would need to restrain him if anything had went down. Meanwhile, the Thirteen Court Squad officials had their Zanpukto's ready to be brandished if either one of these men had got out of line.. Thus, with this said, the outcome of this seems to be resting on the shoulders of this newborn Vizards. Will he accept the chance for power Shadin had presented him? Or will he do something unexpected and await to see the chaotic response which would ensue? Nobody was able to say for certain, but it was damn interesting to say the least and made this day...fun...for Shadin..

Now with The Beast of Karakura's Post Drawing to a Close
Are you still alive, friend?

•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Untitled

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  WVMWLOu
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Left_bar_bleue50/100•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Empty Re: •The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:47 pm

A step had been taken into the unknown for the young Vizard. The bustling city was no longer the setting, but now within the depths of the Yayjuu. As he stepped out of the portal, what he saw was a little impressive. There were some men immediately ready to greet their leader, and it was obvious by their markings that they were members of the Yayjuu. A few even had the logo tattooed onto their bodies, something Snopy never understood. He also noticed some other men, but who they were he did not know. Though their energy felt eerily similar to his own, perhaps they were Vizards. From what Shadin said, his brother lead the Vizard Corps, and that would definitely explain their presence. The sheer volume of people surprised him for just stepping out. Maybe he was a potential threat, but from what he saw Shadin alone could take him down. This many people weren’t needed.

The room was a large dome, though a stadium or colosseum was a better description. There were large Kidō barriers, from what Snopy could tell, sealing off the area. Outside, apparently, some bystanders wishing to watch what was about to ensue stood. Snopy’s Kidō knowledge allowed him to discern the barrier was quite powerful. That’s good, I can go all out with my Kidō and the place won’t collapse around us. Shadin’s men stood at attention before them, prepared for whatever might come. The lights all flicked on and lit up the entirety of the stadium. Shadin seemed prepared to kick him into gear, as Snopy immediately knew from the location that either they would be training or this would be his execution. It was too late to turn back. No, there was never an option to turn back. He had a name to clear, he refused to live his life as a criminal.

Snopy remained silent through it all, mostly because he had no real wish to comment. A man under the Albino’s command ran up to them and stood before their leader. Shadin’s subordinates didn’t seem the most serious, this one had a lot of attire one would call casual. The Vizard listened in as the man proclaimed the power of this barrier. It didn’t surprise Snopy, he may have been a master but he wasn’t the best. That, and a barrier this large, strong, and stable didn’t seem like a one man job. A hologram was shown, which according to the man was what was creating the barrier. Snopy was noting things down for later, since this kind of stuff interested him. Mostly for whatever reasons he may need to utilize ideas similar, though why he would need them isa mystery. This Vizard preferred to be prepared.

As Snopy took mental notes, Shadin began to speak up, obviously pleased with what he had heard so far. He turned to Snopy, there was something a little unnerving about the look in his eye. Snopy raised an eyebrow as Shadin commented on the space needed for his Bankai. This wasn’t what he was expecting, though the idea intrigued him. If he could obtain it, why the hell wouldn’t he unlock his Bankai. Then, flicking through some sort of visual, he stated that according to his data Snopy had never acquired Bankai, then going on to say Snopy’s spiritual levels already being stronger than most initial Bankai. Snopy was unaware his power was quite that high, mostly because he was used to it. Technically he had an even high spiritual energy when he was alive, but his arrogance put an end to that. Shadin then moved on, though Snopy immediately knew where this was headed. Of course, of course Shadin was going to say that he was going to help him unlock it. There was no other reason to mention it.

There was a pause before the but. There was always a but. Apparently Snopy would be drafted to do some things for Shadin’s organization for this help. An additional statement was tossed in, stating that he had no negative intentions, he just wasn’t going to work for free.Heh, up next the ultimatum. Declining the training will have some really negative result, while accepting he gets me to work for him a short while. Crafty. However, he saw no reason to decline in the first place. He didn’t need the Gotei off his back, if he was somehow able to get out without doing this, but he wanted them off his back. Why live the life as a criminal when you spend your life with only good intentions? It all went back to being considered a criminal, and Snopy did not enjoy that fact in the least.

An automated sounding voice started up, going over Snopy’s health. After checking off a few things, it declared the operation would be beginning. Operation? Kind of a large connotation for a training session. Everyone around had already long scattered and gained the appropriate distance away. Now at the center, the spotlight was on Shadin and Snopy. Straight off, Snopy was informed Shadin would be entering Snopy’s inner world. The albino then forged a glowing white orb in his hand, which Snopy naturally went into a slightly defensive position. It looked like Shadin was about to attack. However, Snopy dropped his guard back down as Shadin explained what it was. It certainly explained how Shadin was able to do what he did to his inner hollow. Snopy was fine with that though, the last thing Snopy needed was for Ayako to gain control and cause him to do someone harm. As long as the seal held, he’d be fine.

Shadin was now instantly face to face with Snopy. The Yuudeshi crushed the orb and its energy engulfed his hand in a bright white light. Shadin then asked if Snopy was ready to accept the terms given, and at that moment Snopy’s mind thought, Here comes the ultimatum. Then the word however was uttered. And 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. As soon as Snopy finished the mental countdown, Shadin pointed off to the bleachers. He couldn’t guarantee anything about how the Gotei would react. Snopy let out a laugh as he heard this. And there is the ultimatum, saw it coming. He quieted down and allowed Shadin to continue, asking what path Snopy would choose. Snopy just smiled.

I am standing here in your base of operations. You control the building, the technology, and the men and women at your disposal. It is all yours. My soul, however, belongs to no one. Not you, not the Gotei, not anyone. It is my own, and what I do is my choice, nobody else’s. Snopy grabbed one of the energy magnums from his holster and raised it to the air, firing off a shot into the top portion of the Kidō barrier. The loud boom echoed throughout the facility, likely causing everyone present’s ears to ring. Shadin Yuudeshi, this choice is mine and mine alone. And that choice is... He took the magnum and spun it around around his finger, before returning it to his holster. The action should have spoken for itself. I am no fool, Shadin. I know when I am in trouble, and I have things to protect. People, both strangers who are innocent and those close to me. You are doing me probably the biggest favor anyone has ever done for me in my lifetime. It is only fair that I pay you back in some way or another. There is no reason I should decline at all. So long as you understand I am my own man, then I accept your terms. Snopy let up the seriousness and started to laugh a bit. Besides, I don’t have the liberty to die. If I died, my girlfriend would KILL me. Seriously, you don’t want to know the horrible things she’d do if I did something stupid and she lost me. Snopy let up on the joking he had just set up.

Well Mr. Yuudeshi, are we going to begin or what?

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Empty Re: •The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:31 am

Song: Final Sister - Artist:Destructive Angel - Template By: [THEFROST]
Character Name: Shadin Yuudeshi - Word Count: 2349 - Character Count: 13030

The sounds of laughter could be heard echoing from the clearly amused albino that stood before Snopy Saika. It took tons of moxy, loads of nerve and a shitton of balls to make such a rebellious display amongst a beast who had the power to change the world as we know it. In that moment of boldness, Shadin had known he had made the right choice in choosing this guy to train. Not many really had the audacity to do what he just did against The Yuudeshi Clan Leader, least they be itching for a swift beat down or death. So, through Snopy's actions today? It proved that his words meant well enough to where Shadin could trust him. "Good, this is too fucking good." Was all the man could say, seeming like a maniac with his laughter; causing others in the area to look with bewildered expressions on their faces as they couldn't figure out what was so funny. Especially given the fact a few of them had their blades drawn the instant that the Vizard had delivered a swift shot to the ceiling of the barrier with his little show.

Smirking ever so slightly now, Shadin could only applaud Snopy. "Bravo, bravo. You certainly know how to give a good show, ehhhhhhhhh?" He asked, seeming very jovial at the moment as he jumped backwards in order to gain some space. "Hahaha, I understood everything you sound crystal clear. You aren't just some pawn to use and then throw away like yesterday's garbage, I get it, I get it." As he began snickering a bit, the glow on his arm only grew brighter and brighter he seemed to be getting even more excited at the prospect of what this training session had in store for the both of them. "Fuck man, the actions there, looked like something out of a movie. Yet, the meaning behind them are so fucking real it's too much for me." Taking his stance, Shadin looked he was prepared to finally get this thing on the road, but not before having some more exchange between him and his new pupil that he had presumably taken under his chaotic wings for the time being.

"Forget what I said before, I'm going to teach you under my personal wing and see what the hell you are made of." With his energy pulsating, Shadin set his sights on Snopy's Inner World and prepared his body for the hardships that were truly to come. "I'm gonna clear ya' of all these charges, turn you into a real Shinigami and give your girlfriend a reason to shout when she sees what kind of man you'll return to her as." Laughing like a wild man, Shadin then charged at Snopy like a wild dog; leaving an explosive sonic boom shaking the entire area. It allowed for smoke to cover the entire stadium ring as the vibrations of this sonic take-off shook the Yayjuu like a bad Earthquake. Really, it caught everyone off guard as they had thought something horrible had happened and some were seen getting into defensive positions yet again, while some simply raised curious eyebrows at what was going on inside of the dome.

Yet, Shadin knew exactly what he was doing. The instant he was able to get in arms reach of Snopy? Heh, he made a pass at punching Snopy in the chest with his right arm in the hopes of entering into his Inner World. And, since he was given permission to do so, there would be the assumption he would arrive fairly instantly into this wondrous world of his. "Hehehehe, this is the first time I've even gotten to use this spell on a living subject." Cackled Shadin; hopefully witnessing the birth of a gateway that seemed like something straight out of the movie. From all sides, in a 360 angle, there was amazing display of dazzling aurora's in all sorts of different colors that gave the impression he was moving at, perceived, movements that could rival that of the speed of light. Towards the center of all this? There was a white beacon that shined brighter then all of the other colors and it was obvious to Shadin that this would lead into Snopy's Inner World. So, with his resolve set, he began to get a game plan ready in order to obtain Snopy Saika's Bankai before supper at The Yayjuu.

And so, in an explosion of scereny, Shadin was seen being submerged into this strange world as he descended from the sky in an amazing flash of light that covered for two hundred meters across Snopy's Inner World. As he made his descendant into this Vizard's Inner World, he could already tell that there was something off about this place. Arriving at roughly ten miles into the sky, Shadin could see three different sections of this world as he free fell towards the center of it. The terrain of his Inner World was mostly woodland, so it was obvious there would be nothing but forest and rivers throughout this land as he scanned the entire area with his augmented vision and could see for miles and miles. Which is how he ultimately came to his conclusion that this place was split down the middle as he began looking to his left, right and behind; before looking forward with a peculiar expression written across his face with how this place was set-up.

To his west? All he could see were very peaceful trails. The sky appeared to be pink in hue, the breeze seemed ever so soft and the air felt extremely calm with a hint of austere to it. Meanwhile, to his East, there was nothing but purple skies; but he could see as it was split down the middle that the climate of this place had clashed and transitioned rather roughly. Even more then that, when Shadin began to close his eyes, he could sense roughly three spirits within Snopy Saika. He automatically assumed the first was his Inner Hollow. Why? Well, to the North of him was a place that simply radiated a wicked energy and seemed much darker then the rest of his Inner World. However, he wouldn't bother venturing into that area for the time being, as this was most likely going to be a mission that needed to focus on both of his Zanpukto Spirits. So, with a slight understanding of Snopy's Inner World, he figured they were most likely going to need to meet at the middle to see any decent results in this Experimental Bankai training.

Thus, with his mind made up, he decided to charge full speed towards the epicenter of Snopy's Inner World with a sinister grin across his face. It was obvious he was going to do something crazy, reckless and utterly insane; but it was hopefully a method that was going to allow for the activation of Bankai. "It is said that a Bankai can be obtained by subjecting the spirit to your will within ther material world..." Shouting outloud so that Snopy, the dual spirits AND even the Inner Hollow could hear, Shadin had began to have his left arm glow with a strange red glow as he accelerated his rate of speed in which he descended towards the ground. "...but, I have a much different theory in mind. And it's gonna be something a bit explosive..." Seeming completely manic at this point, Shadin had began to put his plan into action as he was within two miles of reaching the forestland of Snopy's inner World.

"...'cause, ya see, I was able to swap some of the reishi that Snopy's body had produced within the material world. With that in mind, I'm gonna amplify them with my own energy. They'll ascend to a level of power so insane that you'll have no choice but to submit to their will, or be crushed in the process." Then, looking at his right hand, it began to pulsate very violently until it had eventually transitioned into a strange black glow. Ultimately making it very apparent that Shadin had done something else to speed up the process of this Bankai training. "And with this hand? Heh, I'm going to activate a mass Kidō spell that'll transition this entire area into a forestland within the living realm; potentially creating a loophole that'll ensure the creation of a Bankai on the spot." Now, pushing both hands to the front of him, Shadin would appear to become engulfed in these red and black flares of energy. It seriously had gotten to the point where he seemed like a raging asteroid that was deadset on speeding straight towards the center of Snopy's Inner World with chaotic intent.

"...Though, with the sudden activation of this Bankai method, you might end up dying in the process and your Inner Hollow will try to take over during that time..." Seeming slightly grim at that prospect, Shadin could only laugh it off. "...at least, The Yuudeshi Network gives this a 75% success rate. We'll just have to try it the fuck out!" Now, a mile towards the ground, Shadin knew what he had to do and finally set-out with the creation of Snopy's Bankai. And so, in a massive explosion that spread for one thousand meters, Shadin had impacted heavily into Snopy's Inner World; smack dab in the middle. The force was so strong that, if a hole was still opened within Snopy's chest, everyone within the stadium could feel the extreme winds, after shocks and sound waves that generated upon Shadin's collision. It would cause everyone that was around Snopy to ultimately fall back as electricity, sparks, rubble, wind, gust and debris would spread all throughout the ring of the stadium and really push the Kidō barrier to the test.

"FUCK!" Yelled one of the man in the red hoodie whom had presented the data to Shadin and Snopy. Even he could not stand to be around this sudden serge in energy as she was blown back like a rag doll against the barrier. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING!? DOES HAVE TO BE SO DESTRUCTIVE WITH EVERY GOD DAMN THING HE DOES!?" He shouted; his glasses shattering in the wake of such a blinding power as the winds continued to surge like a violent hurricane, the raging winds decimated everything around Snopy Saika and it would appear that he was generating a level of power that was on par with Nnorita during the Winter War. Though, with the added impulse from Shadin, it seemed like an atomic bomb had went off in the area. "HAHAHAHAHAH, THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE SPOT! SCREAM FOR ME! WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS WAY I FUCKED MIDORI: HARD, FAST AND BALLS DEEP!" Screamed Shadin like a lunatic; his voice seemly overpowering destructive roar of the overwhelming explosion he had generated, the super sonic winds that had generated as a result and even the mighty rumbles, shock waves and the Earth herself that moved as a result of this intense collection of energy clashing within Snopy's Inner Soul.

For, in a matter of seconds, the red glimmer that generated from this blast had spread throughout all of Snopy's Inner World and attempted to subjugate both Fumiko and Reiko to Snopy's extremely enhanced reishi. As a result? The skies would be lit ablaze with burning red fire, the grasslands would turn white in color and all throughout Snopy's Inner World...there was a sense of extreme change beginning to transition. "NOW FOR THAT BITCHIN' Kidō SPELL!" In that moment, as the other energies of Shadin's assault had worked on forcing his Zanpukto Spirits into submission, he worked on the secondary part of this which would allow Snopy to hopefully begin to see change in the material world in the Yayjuu base that would show signs of a Bankai being crafted. Going back to a Zanpukto spirit needing to be summoned within the Earthly Realm? Heh, Shadin decided he was going to bring the Living Relam to them and finish this quickly.

Thus, with a loud screeching sound being emitted all throughout Snopy's Inner World and The Yayjuu base, Shadin had actually teleported ALL of Snopy's Inner World into a remote part of the North Pacific Ocean with a colossal Kidō spell that, if used correctly, was meant to transport large areas of lands throughout the Earthly Realm, The Soul Society and all otherworldly dimensions that exist. It made Shadin light up with excitement as he was burning through a bit of energy, but he easily made it up by calling upon the power of energy to refuel his reserves. "THIS IS TOO MUCH FUN!" Hollered Shadin with intense glee, grinning at the sounds of this massive piece of supernatural land smashing into the sea with a mighty crashing sound that could be heard for miles on end. "NOW, FOR THE EXCITING PART!"

With that said, Shadin would put the final act of his plan into action. However, he'd need Snopy's assistance for it. "IF YOU ARE STILL LIVING, SNOPY, YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO CALL OUT TO BANKAI!" He screamed, looking back upwards towards the sky where he would hopefully see a gaping portal that lead to The Yayjuu base. "I'VE DONE EVERYTHING I'VE COULD ON MY END, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO MAKE THIS QUICK AND CALL OUT TO YOUR ZANPUKTO TO TRANSFORM!" Looking around him, he could feel a great sense of instability in the air and knew this highly experimental process might kill him if he didn't transform that instant. "SO FUCKING ACTIVATE YOUR BANKAI AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" Now, with all of their plans drawing to a close, it would be up to Snopy to make the final calling card in his life. Would he choose to head Shadin's warning, or would he let all of this go to the wayside and succumb to the lethal effects of this training if all went south? The ball was truly in Snopy's court once again;.

Now with the ending of The Beast of Karakura's Post
Are you still hanging in there, mate?

Photobucket

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total

•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  WVMWLOu
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Left_bar_bleue50/100•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:30 am

Shadin apparently found Snopy’s little speech fairly amusing, considering the echos of laughter throughout the stadium. The laugh was a little insane, but after that presentation, Snopy didn’t give a flying fuck anymore. The insane actions no longer left the Vizard with an unsettled feeling. Shadin’s words signified how much Shadin had actually enjoyed it. The laughter was flat out maniacal. Snopy glanced around, as he had wondered how others in the arena had reacted. Some were a little confused as to why Shadin was laughing, others had their hands on their blades from when Snopy pulled out the magnum. Not like it would have mattered. Snopy would have been a goner had he attacked, yes, but they would have to lower the barrier to reach him. Though by the time they did that, Shadin would have likely taken him out.

Shadin applauded Snopy’s little “show before jumping backwards in order to build some space. The albino reiterated what the Vizard had just said, albeit in his own words, before confirming. A snickering could be heard from Shadin as his arm was engulfed in an even brighter light. Shadin let out one final comment, relating Snopy’s speech to something out of a movie. Yet he was right, as movie-like as it was, everything was so real. Snopy grinned a bit and laughed. Call it my poetic side, what fun is it to just stand there and nod repeatedly, right?. Oddly enough, Snopy was starting to get a little excited as well. Is it a bad thing that the enthusiasm of a lunatic is rubbing off on me? As he finished his internal thinking, Shadin got into stance.

Forget what he said earlier, Snopy was told, he was going to be taken under Shadin’s wing. It was interesting how Snopy somehow got the leader of the Yayjuu to say that. The energy on Shadin was pulsing now. All charges would be cleared and he would be turned into a “real” shinigami. The most amusing part, though, was when Shadin mentioned his girlfriend. It is funny, she would probably like this change. And as Shadin charged at high speed, he was accompanied by a laugh befitting the charge. Snopy struggled to keep his balance as a sonic boom shook everything and anyone. Snopy could no longer see through the thick smoke that clouded the arena, and the entire area shook violently. Due to the impaired vision, he didn’t see the reactions of the Yayjuu members all around. The Yayjuu was probably used to it, but he wondered how the Gotei officials were reacting. They definitely wouldn’t be used to it.

Shadin drew his hand back and delivered a wonderfully strong punch straight to Snopy’s torso. Snopy did nothing to prevent this from happening. Snopy did basically sign his name on the dotted line of the contract. As such, Shadin would get in with absolutely no resistance. The Vizard was so ready he didn’t even flinch when Shadin mentioned it had never been tested on a living subject. After an amazing lightshow, Shadin had entered harmlessly. Shadin was 10 miles in the sky, far out of range of much of the hazardous weather conditions that ravaged half of Snopy’s inner world. The Yuudeshi began his descent like a meteor, the center of Snopy’s inner world apparently being the target.

Snopy, and all spirits within him, heard as Shadin began the explanation. Shadin was picking up speed from what Snopy could sense, it was his inner world and he was able to have limited visualization while still conscious in the real world. There was a different theory the albino had, and it was a doozy. Explosive? No, he isn’t...no, he is. Shadin was already descending like a meteor, and something told Snopy he was going to slam into the ground at high speeds for one reason or another. Shadin continued to explain about how he had swapped some of Snopy’s reishi and was going to amplify it so much with his power there would be no choice other than to submit or die. The glow on Shadin’s hand transitioned into a black glow, something was changing. Shadin then explained the loophole he planned on trying to exploit for an on the spot Bankai. The red and black energy pulsated over Shadin’s entire body, as he was becoming a literal asteroid rocketing towards the ground.

It was finally relayed that the odds of success were only about 75%, and if he died his inner hollow would try to take over. Fuck no! That was Snopy’s mental reaction to the idea of dying here. Immediately Snopy braced himself. He stabilized every part of his being as best he could. If things got rough, he was ready to push through using his willpower. Shadin finally made touchdown, but touch was a light and inaccurate word. He slammed the fuck into the ground, causing a gigantic explosion to erupt with Shadin at its core. From Snopy’s chest all sorts of wind and force was released, as people went flying onto the ground and debris flew everywhere. Snopy himself was able to remain stably standing through it all. Snopy could hear amidst all the blasting sound someone screaming “fuck” and a thud as the man slammed against the barrier.

Things were completely chaotic from all the energies being released. Upon hearing the rest of the man’s response, Snopy’s suspicion that Shadin was batshit insane was proved correct. This was further solidified by Shadin screaming about it being like fucking someone named Midori. The fuck is with this guy? Throughout it all, Snopy could feel the intense weight of the energy within. He remained braced, keeping his soul prepared for each and every burst of energy. Meanwhile, Snopy could hear Fumiko and Reiko screaming. The hell is with this guy! The two’s screams seemed almost like screams of fear. I’m sorry you two, but this time, I need you to just give up and give in. He was now prepared for the worst, and no longer focused on the images from within his soul. Now his vision was back in the real world.

The albino screamed something about a Kidō spell, obviously excited as all fuck. Within a few moments, all of Snopy’s inner world was transported out. into part of the ocean. Snopy could hear Shadin’s excitement SOMEHOW still growing. Finally things were thrown back to Snopy. He was pretty shaken, but still far from dead. He was told to activate his Bankai this instant, no doubt due to possible “complications” if not done immediately. I hear ya, I hear ya loud and clear. His voice was completely calm, as if there wasn’t his life on the line here. Not even bothering to draw his weapons, he swung his arm out wide to his side. Ban...kai. Unlike many people, he didn’t shout out the release, choosing to say it calmly.

He put every effort into calling upon his inner energy as his body now had new surges of energy pulsating off of him. However, they were now his own and not an effect of Shadin’s explosive actions. He was completely engulfed in a purplish glow, so strong visuals on him were lost to anyone in the room. There were now more shockwaves coming off from the sheer force, then Yayjuu compound slightly shook even more. The pulses of purple energy were heavy, even if not quite what Shadin was capable of. After about 20 seconds of this, the energy began to subside and the glow began to fade. In its place, stood Snopy. He looked almost the same, but now one of the two blades at his hip had changed into yet another gun. Snopy pulled the gun out of its holster, and unlike Shikai, there was purple energy SURGING off of it every second. He took his blade out next, and the same thing. Now rather than just glowing pink, it looked like it was made entirely of energy. The blade was still there, you just couldn’t see it. Sorta like a Katana shaped lightsaber.

Calling out, Snopy spoke to Shadin. Well, Shadin, it appears to have worked. Your crazy plan worked. I’ve gotta give you some credit, I’ve never heard of Bankai being unlocked so quickly. Haha, I gotta say, as batshit insane as it is, I sorta like your style. I haven’t felt this excited in a long fucking time. Haha...hahahaha. He was laughing out loud as he thought about it. Snopy wasn’t an insane individual, and was usually calm. In fact, he almost never cursed, even Kanna only heard one curse word escape his lips, and it was under his breath. Being pushed to excitement for once hadn’t happened in a long time. He was going to let loose a bit and really enjoy himself. Well Shadin, is my life still in danger or can I relax a little? If so, what’s next? As he spoke he adjusted to the feel of the now massive energy escaping from his body. I’d like to get things moving, since I know we aren’t done quite yet. Why don’t we get this party started?

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Left_bar_bleue5/100•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Song: University Town - Artist: To Aru Majutsu No Index Soundtrack
Character Name: Shadin Yuudeshi - Word Count: 1945 - Character Count: 11047

With light of Shadin's impact gradually beginning to wary, plums of smoke were seen going for miles all around him, while the chaotic winds steadily proceeded to go down and everything began to go back towards the process of winding down.Though, this process would be sped up easily enough. For, with a simply release of his energy, Shadin had dissipated all of the smoke within a one thousand meter region and was seen staring upwards towards the hole that would eventually lead him back to Snopy Saika's location in The Yayjuu base. However, he appeared to have a mixture between shock, happiness and pure insanity as he stood in awe at his theoretical experiment actually succeeding in activating Snopy Saika's Bankai. Seriously...THE PLAN ACTUALLY WORKED. This was a surprise to Shadin as he felt a sudden surge of energy sky-rocketing from Snopy's Inner World. "Well, well! Seems I'll have to write this method down for the history books." He shouted so that they could all hear him in Snopy's Inner World and back at position where The Yayjuu was situated.

"Because you and me just created a one hell of a method to induce a Bankai in less then five minutes!" Laughing at this point, Shadin joined in Snopy's merriment as he could see he was beginning to lighten up in his persona from everything that had been through in this training session thus far. "Besides, some of the most brilliant plans, technologies and people were forged by those whose mind were thrown far to the far wayside of mental instability." Grinning ever so slightly, Shadin put both of his hands on his hips. "After all, how do you think people get into power? By simply being some goodie two shoes brat all their life? Give me a break!" Stretching to the side a bit, Shadin then looked around him and decided it might be best to transport this island back into Snopy's Inner World before too much instability occurs with himself. "And on the subject of your life being in danger? I ain't sure how long your Inner World can stand to be out here like this, so I'm gonna warp it back into body before I end up accidentally killing you...or something stupid like that"

So, clapping his hands together, Shadin, in a very nonchalant matter about the whole thing, slammed his right palm down on the ground and proceeded to reactivate his teleporation based Kidō spell. In what seemed like only a mere two seconds, the entirety of this cololsal landmass had been swiftly transported from the middle of the sea and, through interdimensional travel, was able to reinsert itself back inside of Snopy's body and thus reunite with his soul to recreate the stability needed in order to keep him alive for the time being. "Being an expert on this sort of matter, I often tend not to leave my patients guts spiraled out all over the place too long. Being detached from your Zanpukto Spirit and Inner World could have probably caused some messy problems for you, kid." Chuckling a back, Shadin took a soft sigh and leaned back against a nearby rock as he started tapping his chin; appearing to be in deep thought about something.

"I suppose I outta give this some sort of nifty name, eh? For the Bankai Achival Technique and this nifty spell..." After thinking for a moments, he snapped his fingers and then came out with an interesting name for both. "This may be a waste of time for you, but I'm actually doing some amusing research on Shinigami and Vizard's alike. Trying to accelerate the potential on myself first and then all those around me second." With a cheesy smile across his face, Shadin seemed very confident in himself and would further confirm this in his next statements. "Hell, you could call me a scientist of sorts with all the damned research I've taken care of in my time on Earth." Rubbing his nose at his accomplishments, Shadin eyes widened and remembered he started steadily going off from point: which was giving those two techniques that he had performed on Snopy some sort of rememberable name so he can further document his trials.

"Annnnywaaay, I'll probably give ya more data to muse over for yourself once I give this entire analysis a good overview. In fact, by the time I'm done giving this damned operation a name, I'll have all the needed material for you to have in a handy-dandy-fucking notebook." Laughing at his genius, Shadin shook his head and began to steadily leviate in the air with a smug expression written across his face. Things we're going pretty damn well at the moment. "So, as far as the section of the training we just completed? I'll be naming that Hayai Kaihō." Nodding his head a bit, the albino seemed to be quite pleased with that name. "Due to the nature of this sort of Bankai Training, you are going to need a willing participant who is capable of infusing vast amounts of purely spiritual energy into the subjects own spirit energy supply." Beginning to reach closer towards the exit of Snopy's Inner World, he glanced backwards and wondered how his Zanpukto Spirits must've held up.

'Eh, they'll be alright.' He thought to himself, casually shrugging before going back on with his explanation for everything that had occurred and resulted in Snopy obtaining a Bankai. "However, before doing so, the subject must have a sufficient amount of energy that can sustain a Bankai prior to the fact. Meaning, if you don't have the skills to pay the bills?" Putting his right index finger on the center his neck, Shadin pretended to cut off his own head as he ran that bony finger across his collar. "Death comes swiftly and unmercifully!" Cackling a bit, this crazed man seemed all too sinister about that unmentioned circumstance of Hayai Kaihō. "Ye' also might have to transport either the Inner World, The Zanpukto Spirits or figure out a way to materialize the Earthly plane inside or outside of the subject. Considering that's one of the requirements needed for obtaining a Bankai in most typical circumstances." Rubbing his nose a bit, Shadin finally made it to the gaping portal, seeming to take his time throughout the whole ten mile flight.

(Shift posting music)

"After that? The volunteer will need to forcibly submit the Zanpukto Spirits on behalf of the Subject. If successful? Then the accomplice to this devious crime will need to alert the host of Hayai Kaihō, swiftly tell them to activate their Bankai and see if it has a chance of working out." Now going through yet another warping process, Shadin swiftly saw those same luminous lights he had seen while entering Snopy's Inner World. Though, this time, he would rematerilize out of the hole in Snopy's chest and back into his base of operations. Flicking his hair a bit, he'd then turn around to see the Vizards newly acquired Bankai and smirk a bit. "And like that, provided the helper doesn't destroy the Zanpukto spirit, the Inner World is able to stabilize and the subject in question doesn't die; they should have a fairly good chance of obtaining a Bankai on the spot. My Brute Force and crash course method of achieving a Bankai."

Now stepping backwards, Shadin was able to get a better view of Snopy Saika's bankai and gave him a thumbs up. "Your energy must be nearly forty times stronger then before. Though, with all the energy I sealed inside of you? I wouldn't be surprised." Taking a glance around him, he'd then change gears for a moment as he realized the entire stadium floor was a mess. Looking downward at the floor, it appeared that Shadin had a slight sweat drop move down his face as he realized the extent of damage he had caused. Everything that had been within a close proximity of Snopy had been utterly destroyed. He was surprised that damned Kidō barrier was still holding up, but all else around them had blown to shit. There was Earth splattered all over the stadium floor, broken machinery sticking the ceiling of the Kidō barrier, men scattered in every which direction but right and a whole lot of dust, dirt and ash from the destructive explosions that had taken place once the plum of smoke had settled inside of the contained area.

Coughing a bit, Shadin realized that if that barrier wasn't placed, this entire section of Downtown Karakura most likely would have been wiped off the map with how excited he was in doing this. "I should really learn to restrain my powers when the blood gets flowin' to my brain. "Chuckling a bit, the albino man quickly turned around from Snopy and checked to make sure that all of his teammates were okay as he surveyed the area. "Soooooo...is everyone ALIVE?" Rubbing the back of his head, the white haired man shifted his eyes to the side and made more mental notes to keep himself in check when the adrenaline kicks into his system. "....WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK!?" Hollered the man who had greeted Snopy and Shadin earlier upon their arrival. He was seen throwing a giant bolder off of his team that were able to form a Kidō spell to generate a wall all around them in time to prevent any real damages from occurring on some of the people that were inside of the sphere.

"Being around your crazy ass? We've learned to become self-sufficient and think on our ass. You are just too fucking unpredictable, bat shit insane; like the blonde haired guy over there said and really need to learn some fucking self control." Dusting the dirt off his pants, he then started laughing a bit before looking at them both. "But I'll be damned if I didn't say your insane methods didn't produce results. I've never seen a 'cat like that obtain a Bankai so quickly. You've definitely gotta teach us how to do." Sharing a hardy laugh, the Yayjuu leader and his follower seemed to share in the chaotic aftermath of Snopy's Bankai archival. "At any rate, I'm probably going to clean this mess up, check the guy's body for any instabilities and find out what his Bankai is capable of before further training." Said Shadin as the hooded man in front of him nodded his head and motioned his head for someone in the observation deck of this stadium to cut off the glowing red barrier around them.

On that command, there was a strange zoning sound as the Kidō barrier steadily began fade away. "Oh, I should mention I was able to scan a fairly decent part of your Inner World, Zanpukto and Bankai while I was exiting your soul." Turning around to Snopy with another casual expression, this seemed like something Shadin would've stated the instant he was freed from that place. "So we'll get to over-viewing the mechanics of all this in a bit. For now? I recommend you get a feel for that form and learn to contain it so you don't destroy everything around ya'." Pointing at bleachers, while they were all conversing? Shadin utilized The Yuudeshi Network in order to access the security cameras in the stadium room to realize he had a special guest. "As apparently we have a special guest....c'mon down already, Hanako." Waving his wrist around, he motioned for the bounty hunter to come greet them on the stage.

"We'll use this as an intermission before going deeper into the training, so just hold onto your horses..."

Photobucket

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Snopy stood tight as he heard Shadin scream that the plan actually worked. This caused the Vizard, amidst all the work he was doing on adapting to the release he was currently controlling, to raise an eyebrow. Something about that was suspicious. Shadin had stated a 75% chance that this would work. 75% was ¾, well over half chance that it would succeed. Yet the albino’s surprise made it seem more like there was a 25% chance or less of it working, at least in Snopy’s head. Are you trying to tell me, that you DIDN’T think this was going to work? You know, if it wasn’t for the fact that I now feel a helluva lot stronger, I’d be pretty pissed right now. Snopy let out a light laugh following the statement, Snopy did just go along with what Shadin said. He really didn’t have much reason to be mad. From there Shadin commented on how the two had just pioneered a new way to unlock someone’s Bankai. It had happened in less than 5 minutes too, something Snopy didn’t quite expect.

After this, Snopy listened, slightly amused, at Shadin’s speech on mental instability, and being a goody two shoes doesn’t get one into power. Snopy actually let out a loud laugh at this. Ahaha, I know what you mean. Sometimes you have to do something crazy in order to test it. I mean I don’t experiment on people much, but that is because 95% of the contact I make with people is with someone I care about. This test you did was on me, someone you have no emotional attachment to. I die in the process, no skin of your bones. Though this is definitely something I want to jot down, as this seems to be an interesting little method. Snopy cracked his neck a bit. As unstable as you are, I could learn a lot from you. Then came the part he was most curious about, his life still being in danger. He himself didn’t fear death, but he enjoyed living too much to ever just give up and die. With Shadin putting Snopy’s inner world back into his soul, he felt relieved.

Snopy felt odd once more as his ENTIRE inner world was inserted and attached to his soul. Once the process was done he felt a lot better. Much better, felt kinda empty there. Shadin then commented on how he preferred not to leave patients’ guts out of their body for too long. Why oh why does this not surprise me.[/color] Snopy nodded as Shadin mentioned possible complications. As this happened, the energy from his Bankai spiked for a moment, and Snopy had to force it down. The spike caused a bit of debris to shoot up. [i]Gotta get used to controlling this. Once it dropped back down, Snopy continued listening to Shadin as he mused about how he was a sort of scientist. Apparently the albino was even going to give Snopy some information on everything. Well, this should be an interesting read to be sure.

Snopy listened and made mental note as Shadin spoke about the training they had just completed. Hayai Kaihō. This was something Snopy might want to use someday in the future. Of course he would need to learn all Kidō involved, but being a master in Kidō, that wouldn’t be too hard. Shadin continued musing on, Snopy still taking notes in his head. He wasn’t sure he would need to do this, since Shadin might give him some documentation on what he was just subject to. As the Yuudeshi finished up, he reemerged back into the Arena, having finally finished his flight. As Shadin stepped back, he gave Snopy a thumbs up, stating Snopy must have had 40 times stronger energy than before. This seemed like a lot, but Snopy couldn’t deny the sheer force of power he felt in his body. As Shadin observed what he had caused, Snopy scratched the back of his head. Do you always cause this kind of damage to your own base? Snopy chuckled a bit at that statement. What am I saying, of course you do.

The question as to whether everyone was alive was nonchalant. The response, however, was not. The man who had greeted them was busy pulling a boulder off of a Kidō barrier some of the Yayjuu members had made. Snopy couldn’t help burst out laughing once the man finished his comment on Shadin. They probably have entire protocols for when their leader gets excited. That is kind of funny. Shadin seemed to find it equally amusing, and laughed as well. Once the musings over that section of training was said and done, it was revealed that they’d need to clean the place up a bit before the training would continue. How strong was Shadin trying to make Snopy exactly? Snopy wasn’t sure, but something told him he’d return home with ludicrous amounts of spiritual energy compared to before.

From there Shadin mentioned that they would review the data he had collected shortly, and to just try and keep his energy levels in check so he didn’t destroy anything mid-clean up. That would probably be best wouldn’t it? Before starting, he took note of the albino’s final statement about some Hanako being there. Apparently she was going to come down, but for now, Snopy was focused on his Bankai. He closed his eyes and focused on controlling the vast energy, doing what he could to keep too much of it from escaping. He took the energies and worked with them. Slowly but surely, the levels escaping his body dropped so they wouldn’t be causing much damage. He held this for awhile, as this would have to become second nature.

It was at this point something dawned on him. What had happened to his Zanpakutō spirits? Hey, you two okay? He spoke within his mind so odds were only anything within his inner world would be able to hear. THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ASS?! Fumiko’s blaringly loud and high-pitched voice shot through his eardrums. Yup, still alive. Before he could say anything more, Reiko came in. Do you even know what he just did to us?!?! The two were obviously pissed. Snopy just chuckled. I am aware. Hey, for once I needed you two to just be quiet and give in. Considering I now have my Bankai, you shouldn’t have to go through that ever again. Now then, can we just grow up about this? His voice was stern at this point, and all he got was a low “yes” from both of them. They gave in to that pretty easily. I’ll make it up to you, you two seemed pretty scared. Snopy laughed a bit and heard their slightly embarrassed mumblings. Those two, they give me a lot of laughs, that is for sure. From there Snopy turned his attention to Shadin and this woman who was apparently about to come down.

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Left_bar_bleue5/100•The Beast & The Vizard Collide: Pave The Way For Bankai• -Limited Only to Yayjuu Members- -Request Permission to join-  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Song: Masala Dosa - Artist: Jormungand Original Sound Track
Character Name: Shadin Yuudeshi - Word Count: 1703 - Character Count: 9711

It seems everything ended quite well for Shadin. Snopy had obtained his Bankai, the experiment appeared to have no clear drawbacks and the data readings he was getting back from the internals of this guy's body gave him distinct readings that his total energy had shot up dramatically from previously. Rubbing his chin, he seemed quite pleased with himself once all the destruction had began to ease up on the field and the barrier steadily dissolved around them. However, something had caught the Yayjuu leaders eyes. Not even attempting to hide his grin, Shadin could tell the newly born Vizard had caught on to his possible doubts in the entire operation behind swiftly awakening Snopy's Bankai. "Hey, hey! There are risks in everything you do in life." Shuffling between snickers, Shadin couldn't help but cackle a bit with how this entire scenario played out because it was so damned fun to him. "After all, the bigger the risk, the greater the gains! And you, my petite little friend, have clearly amassed a whole fucking lot!" Clapping his hands, Shadin was livid with emotion at the moment.

However, before he had much time to keep up with the conversation he was having with the blonde lad, it appeared that Hanako had other plans in store for the albino. Taking a glance at her entrance into the scene, he rose an eyebrow at some of the scrolls that she appeared to have brought down; no doubt from her travels. "Sounds like you've had an interesting adventure then." Commented Shadin, chuckling a bit once she started displaying all sorts of different ancient ruins. It looked like trash him, but it was better to role with it for now. Though, it was fairly obvious she would most likely want him to research more information about these objects. So taking a soft shrug, he mentally began taking images of these scrolls in order to run them through the Yuudeshi for any useful intel he could gather up on these objects. In the meantime, he couldn't help but crack yet another smile with what she had said about his trainee.

"You could definitely call this guy a Guinea pig of sorts. Seeing how we both just pioneered an ultra fast way of obtaining a Bankai. So swift, you'll make it home in time for supper with the Mr or Mrs." Snapping his fingers a bit, Shadin seemed a bit too pleased with himself, but who was honestly gonna tell him otherwise at the moment? The man may be a lunatic, but damned if he wasn't a genius at what he does. Focusing in on his new acquaintance, it appeared that he was going on about something related to Shadin causing intense damage to his own base. Laughing with him, Shadin couldn't help but agree, yet had some more words to exchange with him. "Heh, you haven't seen anything yet. We have entire methods of breaking this base back; even if the whole damned thing is burned to ashes. Watch and learn, kid!" Snapping his fingers, all of the Yayjuu members on the field were seen disbursing back into the bleachers, while an unknown man in a control room gave Shadin a thumbs up.

Once the all clear was given, the entire field was seen having a strange white glow emitting from every single square inch of it. In a matter of seconds, things were being mended back into the way they had been seen prior to Shadin's destructive rampage on Snopy. Meanwhile, upon Hanako's request, Shadin merely nodded his head and communicated, through the Yuudeshi Network, to send one of the Gotei 13 officials down to the field. As, from the stands above, a young, fit and petite Shinigami Woman was seen flash stepping next to Hanako's side. "I suppose you want to have some fun with some experimenting to, huh?" Glancing at Hanako, Shadin merely chuckled before adding on, "And, don't worry, I can train the both of you no problem." That was the last thing he would say to Hanako directly prior to him turning his attention back to Snopy to explain the recovery process. "Snopy, you see, I have this entire base constructed with a material that works similar to my Imaginary Computation. Basically, everything that you see within the Yayjuu base has the capacity to be put back together on command." Pointing upwards at the control tower, Shadin smirked at the brilliance of his headquarters. "We have a complex system that has given us the ability to choose which sectors of the base we can bring back. For, deep below this base? We have a vast series of supercomputers that have cloned versions of my mind that are connected into The Yuudeshi Network. By simply tapping into this network's activation codes, a stream of spiritual energy is sent through a series of complex airways, sent to the damaged area and then it is repaired from whatever imagery our surveillance cameras were able to see prior to it's destruction."

Feeling he had explained enough about how the mechanics of all of this worked, Shadin just watched the magic unfold as everything had been restored to it's original condition in no time flat. "Anywho, I bet you are bored senseless of that explanation, eh?" Laughing it off again, Shadin felt he should probably change the subject by now. And, behind the scenes, someone else was already planning to do that within Shadin Yuudeshi. Deep inside the confines of The Yayjuu Leader's body? His Zanpukto Spirit was attempting to establish a telepathic connection to Snopy, Fumiko and Rekio. Should they all accept this request? Sekkyoku, Shadin's Zanpukto, was going to have a few words to exchange with the trio. This would be done in order to hopefully make up for all of the chaotic stress her host must have caused on them through his truly calamitous training session to awaken their Bankai.

"Oh jeez, you all are even getting a special trait. It appears that my Zanpukto wants to make some conversation amongst us all." Snickering a bit, The Albino waved his hands and let Sekkyoku commence with the talking. "Quite blunt as always, are we Shadin?" Spoke a soft, feminine and relaxed voice throughout the arena. Some were blinking, others were confused and the whole lot of Yayjuu members were dumbfounded that such a soothing voice...was actually such a destructive mans Zanpukto. And, without missing a beat, she'd begin to materialize herself within the Earthly realm. Through a white miasma that emerged from all around, it steadily began to converge between Hanako, Shadin and Snopy; until it took the shape of a small and petite female body frame. Standing at roughly five foot one and weighing eighty pounds, it was clear that this woman had an even frailer body mass then her host, Shadin Yuudeshi.

Really, it seemed as if she barely had any fat within her body, seeing how it wasp possible toe even see this woman's collarbones. Despite that, Sekkyoku wasn't ashamed at all to display her body to world, as she was seen wearing many types of loose robes with a white and gold colored theme to them. More so, if one were to truly stare into this spirit's eyes? Some could find themselves being lost within her soul. To a nearly ominous extent, the iris's of her eyes are so large that they actually show very little of her sclera. And, adding more fuel for this baneful feeling, the color of this lady's eyes are primarily crimson red. Leaving a lasting impression on most who dare to converse with her; as she has been known to memorize various people whom summon the courage to enter Shadin's inner world. Lastly, the finally features to really stand out with Sekkyoku is her hair. It is white in nature, much akin to Shadin's, and very lengthy in height; for it extends all the way down to her lower legs. Add to the fact that it is very luscious in it's texture, unnaturally straight in position and there appears to be two cat-like ears sticking from the top? And boy, does this woman have a really unique appearance to take in.

"Quite the pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance. From Hanako Junior, to Snopy Saika and his pair of lovely Zanpukto Spirits." Smiling a bit, she turned her focus directly on Snopy like a bloodhound zooming in to it's prey. "Shadin NEVER really lets ME have any fun, but do not fret. I wish to only speak with your spirits." Closing her eyes, she'd then begin to transmit her message to them finally; while Shadin was seen chuckling yet again as he began to speak, "Oh PLEASE. You make it sound like I lock you up in a cage all day." Rubbing his chin, he decided to further add on to his sentence as he grinned. "Seeing how, oh, I don't know, you can just materialize yourself! Don't make me look like the bad guy." Obviously, he was playing around based on his body language, so Sekkyoku was seen smiling a bit back at him.

'Ah, yes, you two lovely ladies. I'd like to apologize on behalf of my host. We did not mean to bring about harm to your peaceful world, but what was done was truly amazing from what I was able to see. I'd like to show you a token of my gratitude for staying as...calm...as you did.' Hoping this message was transmitted inside of Snopy's Inner World and inside of his head, Sekkyoku went on to use her higher knowledge of Imaginary Computation in order to begin crafting something wicked. "I'm gonna do something, but I need your permission first." Opening her eyes to the world around her, Sekkyoku put her cold finger on Snopy's chest and smiled. "I shall be using Imaginary Computation, and unlike a certain white haired male I know, I need your permission if you desire for me to bring out the full potential in your Zanpukto." Staring at him, eyes locked, Sekkyoku would wonder what Snopy's response would be as she simply stood there, with Shadin rising a slight eyebrow at her actions.

Where this would lead to? Nobody but the Mistress of Imaginary Computation knows.

Photobucket

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Shadin went on about how without risk there is no reward, and other cliches like that, before the woman made her appearance. As the woman made her way down and conversed with Shadin Snopy remained mostly silent. No one could really blame him, he had no idea who it was. Especially considering he had generally been a one man hollow clean up crew for any that slipped into the Soul Society, a job that had nearly gotten him killed on several occasions. When the woman introduced herself and held out her hand, Snopy quite casually reached out and shook it. He was completely unphased by what she had just said. Wealth, riches, and bloodlines didn't really mean anything to Snopy. A person was a person, and despite how complicated he preferred things, this was one thing he kept simple. Snopy Saika. Compared to Hanako's intro, Snopy's was rather plain. This was mostly because he was just a normal person, except for the Bankai and the inner hollow and the fact he was Shadin's guinea pig. Hanako then went on about some things that also meant nothing to Snopy.

As Shadin conversed with Hanako, he explained how Snopy was basically a guinea pig and how they just created an extremely fast way to obtain Bankai. With that, the albino went on to describe how the base could be repaired in a matter of moments, due to the construction and whatnot. It was interesting how it worked, even though with his knowledge of the situation it was hard to wrap his mind around. He had heard of Shadin, but he never knew much about this imaginary computation that he was so well known for. That is when something in Snopy's head seemed to go off. Though that wasn't the correct word for it. It was as if something was trying to connect to him. Shadin laughed as he seemed to explain. His Zanpakutō was trying to converse with them all. Snopy scratched the back of his head. She can do that huh? Who knew. Snopy stopped being surprised, otherwise his heart would have given out by now at everything that was going on. Suddenly an extremely soft voice spoke out, obviously confusing quite a few of the people in the room.

With a strange white miasma a shape began to form. It ended up forming into a woman who was even skinnier than Shadin, and even skinnier than any of Snopy's family (to which being skinny was a common trait). Emaciated would almost be the correct term for this. Snopy quietly thought to himself. Does this woman ever eat? Odds were no, since he had never even seen his own Zanpakutō eat. Still, it was more of a joke than anything. He only kept it to himself as not to be rude. Her eyes were...interesting to say the least. Her hair was long and white. She was one of the oddest looking beings he had ever seen. She politely greeted everyone in the room, as well as Snopy's Zanpakutō spirits. She commented on how Shadin always has all the fun, putting emphasis on "never" and "me". When he heard this, Snopy couldn't help but laugh. Something about that just seemed too funny. When Shadin retorted on how she can just materialize herself, he laughed a bit more. Okay, I'm going to be blunt here. You two sound like an old married couple. They really did, despite the fact they were obviously joking.

Sekkyoku began to speak directly to Fumiko and Reiko, apologizing for Shadin and even thanking them for staying calm. Snopy kept his mouth shut, thinking to himself that they had kinda freaked out at the time. Though compared to the screams of terror most probably had with Shadin, that must have been calm to Sekkyoku. Fumiko spoke up first. I guess that was calm for someone who thought they were about to be killed. The whole thing seemed to have left Fumiko exhausted. Reiko of course spoke up now. Oh come on, I know it was traumatic but you shouldn't be THAT tired. Snopy sighed and cut in. I swear to god if you two start fighting again I will come in there personally and kick both your asses. The Zanpakutō and in unison replied "yes". Sekkyoku finally opened her eyes and mentioned needing permission for something. She placed her finger on Snopy's chest before explaining that unlike Shadin, she needs permission to try and do anything. Snopy just chuckled. Go right ahead, after everything I have survived through today, what is the worst that could happen? Snopy simply stood as he waited for Sekkyoku to do whatever it was.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum