Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue50/100A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] Empty A Change of Pace [PRIVATE]

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Sunlight peaked its way down into Karakura City. It was still fairly early, the sun just barely in the sky. Few people had arisen as of yet, so the streets were fairly empty. In some areas, there were few people even during the day, thus making this time of day made such areas almost barren of people. Walking through one such area, one that oddly had fewer buildings around than most, was a single man. There was not another soul around him at the moment. He looked to be about 18, though he was much older than that. His hair went down and touched his shoulders, what sunlight did make it to the ground reflected off of it and made it shine a bright blonde. He was taller than some, but not quite tall, standing at 5'10. When it came to clothing it was fairly simple. He wore a simple white T-shirt, a pair of jeans, and some sandals. At his hip were two sheathed black blades, obviously his Zanpakutō. Though something people generally notice more than anything, was his eyes. The left being pink and the right being purple. The Vizard was often questioned about it, though he'd always smile and just say "It matters?"

Snopy Saika, as he was called, didn't really get to Karakura that often. He used to be busy, dealing with his girlfriend and his position in the Gotei. Now he no longer was part of the Gotei, and circumstances limited his contact with his girlfriend. However, the Vizard was not put in a bad mood from it. As he walked through the streets, it was quite obvious he was content, due to some recent event succeeding his Hollowfication. Anyone who came across the scene would see his happiness quite quickly. His posture was relaxed, and a laid-back mood emanated from him.

As to what he was doing in Karakura, not even he was sure. He was kinda just walking the streets a bit. He had no particular destination, for he wasn't here often enough to know many places or people. He did have some money on him, though odds were he wouldn't spend it. He wasn't making much of an attempt to conceal his energy, so his presence wouldn't be hard to detect. The odds were he'd be fine. Any lowlifes who would be strong enough to actually have a chance at winning would be detected by the vast number of factions in a second. There was no need to conceal himself, at least in his mind. He simply walked through Downtown Karakura, with a strange sense something was approaching.

Well, this should be interesting.

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] Empty Re: A Change of Pace [PRIVATE]

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Song: Fanvacoolt - Artist: Machinae Supremacy- Template By: [THEFROST]
Character Name: Shadin - Word Count: 1480 - Character Count: 8343

The skies were bright, sunny without a single cloud being able to be seen seen for miles on end. Thus, many masses were out and about doing daily runs; leaving a majority of this fair city called "Karakura Central" to be heavily congested with vehicles, aircraft and tons of people for as far as the eye can see, perhaps even more so with those who were gifted with special abilities. As, after all, a good chunk of what keeps this city safe is based on the supernatural, the hi-tech and those who are simply adept enough to partake in the constant strife which occurs over this cities protection. And no one knows this truth better then the man who earned many stares, gasp and double takes as he casually strolled down the streets of Downtown Karakura. As this person got closer to the lone vizard, whom was spotted within the vicinity of his territory by his men, there were many talks of "The Beast of Karakura" being sighted from the citizens all around him.

Although, from first glance, it would be hard to imagine this man as anything related to the lore of beast. From his pale skin tone, to those crimson red eyes; one quick glimpse at him and you would assume he is nothing more then a harmless albino kid. More looks would even confirm this stereotypical albino type; as he had very lengthy hair, which was white in color and extended down to his shoulders. Moving your eyes to his entire body, you wouldn't even imagine a guy like this being worth the trouble of calling a "monster". After all, he looked no heavier then a sickly hospital patient. Being roughly around one hundred and ten pounds, this guy really didn't stack up to be much in the weight department and his height wasn't going him any favors. However, compared to the modern Japanese Man? Being at five foot eleven, he could be considered rather tall and lanky for his bodytype. Alas, though, there was something else one could not see with the naked eye radiating from this man.

There was a sense of "overwhelming" aura simply gushing out of this man's entire being. A type of presence that commanded others to back off, stay down and proceed with caution. And for those enlightened individuals whom were capable of even perceiving this type of force? This semblance would be similar to the same type of ambiance and dominance Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, the founder of the Gotei 13, once possessed in his body. So, while the outside may not match up to the interior, one would be a fool to take anything this infamous man does for granted. One false move around this man? Heh, you'll end up being the leading story as another victim slayed by "The Beast Of Karakura"; otherwise known as Shadin Yuudeshi, an active leader of The Yuudeshi Clan and current founder of The Yayjuu. This man and the people behind him are simply what keeps the freaks outside of these walls from waltzing in, decimating the place and turning it into another wasteland.

And so, it should be a given that with all of this information on the table, that one would be extremely weary of even being around the type of beast Shadin Yuudeshi has made himself out to be. With each single step he took? Crowds simply bent to his favor and stayed out of his path. "All too easy..." He muttered quietly; putting his soft-looking hands inside the pockets of his grey denim jeans. "...but then again, it always is." Eyes now piercing towards the location where this rouge Vizard would be, Shadin had internally locked onto his target. With a strong wind thrashing about, the storms of change were quickly drawing on the area. As others choose to simply cower away or make scene, Shadin paid them no mind. Why? This forsaken Vizard had proved more interesting in mind. Once the security tapes from street cameras had been processed, transcripts sent to his cyberbrain from the Gotei 13 and spiritual signatures analysed; he came to realize, through the Yuudeshi Network, that this wasn't a spontaneous event occurring for the Yuudeshi Network to be picking up abnormal Shinigami and Hollow energies in this area.

'Snopy Saika' Thought Shadin to himself, rubbing his chin and going through all known recordings of this man. 'Former member of the Gotei, possess vice captain level strength and is considered to be an unknown threat.' Now inching himself closer to the Vizard's location, the albino's eyes seemed to harden up a bit. 'Currently wanted for questioning in his sudden disappearance and leave of the Gotei 13. Please proceed with caution.' Hoping to place his hand upon the newborn Vizard's shoulder before any sudden movements with his great speed, he gave him a warning in the gesture of a nod. This nod was to show that he meant business and showed it quiet well by giving him a slight taste of his energy. Temporarily, for a few moments, Shadin gave Snopy a heavy grasp of just what he was capable of by allowing him to perceive just how vast his spiritual energy was. As, in this slight moment, the entire area would seem as if it were frozen in time; not even a single sound was allowed to be emitted from anyone other then Shadin and Snopy.

Smirking a bit, Shadin seemed to ease a bit after that. It looked as if, during this brief contact, Shadin had gotten a better figure of what this man was. "There is no way a guy with eyes like yours could be of any harm." He uttered, chuckling a bit as the area, almost like clockwork, seemed to phase back to normal with the bustling sounds of a crowded city. "However, I'll probably need to watch over just in case you pull anything funny." Lightly laughing further, Shadin seemed to be inputting data into a holographic screen. Yet...this whole scene was utterly bizarre to most others surrounding them. In roughly two seconds, Shadin had inputted one thousand words describing the whole incident in which occurred and told the Gotei, in explicit detail, that he would be taking over this case. As, after all, this man ended up in his turf and will be subjugated to Shadin's own personal laws.

Taking a soft sigh, he then gave Snopy a geniue smile to lighten the mood a bit. "Heh, shit, I haven't even given you my name, have I?" Rising his head up a bit, that smirk of his grew wider and he proclaimed proudly: "I'm Shadin Yuudeshi; The Unoffical Leader of Japan and Yayjuu founder. It's nice to make your aquittance." Moving out to shake Snopy's hand, he would hope the young Vizard would accept his offer. "Seems that newly acquired hollow power of yours really set off the sensors in the Yuudeshi Network. You should be more careful in releasing your energy in a place like this." Taking a look all around him, Shadin casually glanced towards the different types of snipers, Gotei 13 officials, Yayjuu members and Vizard Corps operatives being put into place to take out Snopy if he got violent. "With you going rouge, gaining hollow powers and getting all this attention; you damn near got yourself killed there, kid." Despite uttering such a grim statement, he still held on to his casual face as there was an odd sense of coldness and irregular behavior being sensed from this man's persona.

"Anyway, from this point onward, I'll be taking over operations and watching every moment you make in this city after obtaining the intel I did on you." Moving his right hand downward, he signaled for all the other operatives in the area to back off and move back into their original positions; looking out for any other threats in the city that may be lurking. "Who knows, I may end up referring you to my brother, Zin Yuudeshi." Nudging towards an alley nearby, Shadin wanted to take them to a more secluded place as he didn't like all the attention these two were getting from civilians. "He's the leader of the Vizard Corps and may give you advice on how to tame those powers of yours. As, even through my brief connection to the insides of that body of yours? Yeah, I could sense something is totally being put of wack and have gone through it with my own inner demon." Now walking towards the alleyway, Shadin motioned for Snopy to follow me.

"So, why don't you just come on with me and start explaining your story so I can know how to help you and keep the Gotei 13 from blowing your brains out all this fine sidewalk here." Now snickering again, Shadin would await to see what Snopy would do and go from there.

Now with the ending of The Beast of Karakura's Post
Are you still hanging in there, mate?

Photobucket

A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] WVMWLOu
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue50/100A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:40 pm

As the Vizard walked and pondered, things began to pick up. People started to come out and slowly the city transformed. People were running about, doing whatever it was they set out to do. Various vehicles started zipping by. Meanwhile Snopy continued to walk. He enkoyed the peace and quiet, but he had gotten a lot of that recently. The sound of life all around him was refreshing in a way, he rarely came to Karakura. However, he had suspicions about what would happen. The Gotei had their patrols here, considering this was Earths most fortified city. After all, there was no such thing as an attack on Karakura. It was more like a siege. Snopy had made his quick resignation and high-tailed it out of the Gotei to try and avoid serious complications. He was, at least by the Gotei’s records, not very strong. Last time they could see him in action, he had an abnormally weak Shikai and wasn’t all that strong. However, having a Shikai is no light matter. He had hoped his low strength would have the Gotei just ignore him, it wasn’t like he had any real sensitive information. Yet he had a suspicion that he was just strong enough for them to take notice. If they made an ordeal about it, there would be problems. Snopy had captain level Reiatsu, minus the Bankai. If they figured it out that he had that, or the potential for that, there was no way they’d let him walk. Not to mention he was a Vizard, and the Gotei was never fond of them.

His fears came true. The Vizard stopped and glanced about. He was surrounded, by exactly what he did not know, but he could only assume. I guess the Gotei did take notice, and the guards are gathering. This was only a guess, as he wasn’t too focused on them. He could probably dodge a bullet, he was not a slow individual, though their numbers would probably end him in a second either way. He stopped walking and kept his hands away from his weapons. He was not going to be mistaken for a hostile and gunned down. His main focus would have been the approaching presence of enormous power, that is if he could have sensed it coming. Before he could even blink, a hand was placed onto his shoulder. He did not flinch, judgement told him to remain still. He glanced back and saw the man. Tall for a Japanese man, medium length hair, and about as albino a person could get. Snopy could feel a great deal of power from this man. Time almost seemed to stop. The sounds of the city died out. Even the surprised gestures from the civilians, obviously directed at the albino man, seemed to stop in place. Snopy took a deep breath and kept his mind calm, as that was all he could really do. The Vizard saw no point in panicking or even getting worried. Odds were as long as he didn’t try anything stupid he’d make it out alive, and Snopy wasn’t one to make dumb moves.

The first words that came out of the man’s mouth referred to Snopy’s eye color no doubt. Snopy chuckled internally. Why is it that everyone I meet is focused on my eyes? He outwardly made no reaction, merely continuing to focus on the man. The city returned to normal, as if on cue. The sounds returned, and time was moving forward as usual, not that it technically hadn’t been. Snopy knew this was no man to be trifled with. No one he had met before, not even the man who killed him, could cause that effect with a mere touch. The man continued to speak, mentioning that he was going to keep an eye on Snopy. The vizard simply nodded to this, it seemed that his suspicions were correct in stating his life was not at risk unless he did something stupid. As it should be, he had willingly done nothing wrong. He should at least have the ability to defend himself. I’ll make sure not to do anything dumb to forfeit my life. Might I ask what your name is? The man gave of a smile, one that certainly did ease up the situation. Though something about this man screamed that he was cocky. However, Snopy had no problem with that if he was a reasonable individual. The smile on his face grew wider as he announced his name. Shadin Yuudeshi, Yayjuu founder and unofficial leader of Japan. The man introduced himself kindly and offered out his hand. Snopy, who could tell that moving would not get him killed, smiled back and shook Shadin’s hand.

The first thing Shadin mentioned was how Snopy’s hollow powers almost got him killed. This was something Snopy had not expected. The Gotei shouldn’t have known he was a Vizard, but upon realizing exactly how easily his information had been detected, they obviously knew now. I kept it hidden back in the Soul Society best I could, but now there is no doubt they know what I am. He had blown his own cover by carelessness Snopy always tried to avoid. Before now the only people who knew about his condition was his girlfriend and his sister. Kanna may have been a Vice Captain, but she would never rat him out. His sister knew because he had told her, and she had nothing to do with the Gotei. Other than that, his state was very carefully covered, without this blunder, no one else would have known yet, period. He knew now though that how he reacted here could affect more than himself. Kanna likely wouldn’t even be suspected of anything, but if she was, proving himself no threat would easily get her off the hook. He broke his thoughts to focus back on Shadin. Shadin casually mentioned how he could have gotten himself killed. However, the way he said it was too casual. Something didn’t seem right with Shadin, but Snopy assumed that simply a lot had happened to him.

Snopy calmly listened as Shadin continued to talk. Intel had been taken, this much was obvious before Shadin mentioned it. Then something that intrigued Snopy was said, about being referred to someone named Zin Yuudeshi. According to Shadin, Zin led something called the Vizard Corps, which actually sounded mildly interesting. Especially considering Snopy’s current cluelessness on how to handle his inner hollow, help sounded like a great idea. Shadin didn’t need to tell him something was out of wack. The Vizard had been motioned to the alleyway several times, and as Shadin began to walk there, Snopy followed. Upon reaching said alleyway Snopy leaned back against a wall and listened as Shadin questioned him. The albino’s wording was blunt, but he was dead on. If it hadn’t been for him, Snopy could already be splattered on the sidewalk.

He glanced up towards Shadin as he thought for a moment. My story eh? Lets see, where do I start. Well, I was a member of the Gotei, that you obviously know. I was the 4th seat of the 5th division for awhile. I did a lot of hollow killing during that time. As for my inner hollow, I don’t really know where that came from. It could have been caused by all those hollow I fought while a member of the Gotei, though according to her, my inner hollow, she was alive long before that. Actually, she says she was born when I was...but I don’t see how that is possible. My parents were the least hollowfied people I’ve ever met. He looked up at the sky for a moment and then shook his head. I’m getting off track here. I can tell you this much for sure. My hollowfication was an accident. One day I felt really sick, so I stayed home from work. Next thing I knew I was in a fight for my life against some hollow within my soul. I won, and now honestly I have no clue what to do. There is no way in hell I’m letting that hollow do anything to me, but subduing it is the part I can’t figure out. I’ve resorted to repressing it as much as I can until I figure something out. Believe me or don’t, but I can tell you this. As long as I have control over my body and not her, I would never harm an innocent life, nor would I make a move against anything with the good of Earth and the Soul Society in mind. The Vizard took a deep breath as he finished up. Sorry if my information is scattered. All my thoughts have been like that lately. If there is anything specific you’d like to know, ask and I’ll tell. Snopy kept a calm demeanor on this whole time. It was really all he could do. For now he would answer this man’s questions and try to keep his thoughts straight.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Change of Pace [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Song: Rainbows - Artist: Alice Nine - Template By: [THEFROST]
Character Name: Shadin - Word Count: 1884 - Character Count: 10348

Shadin was beginning to tell that this kid knew how to keep a cool head in such dicey situations. He, at the very least, had the common sense needed to not get his brains splattered all over the place on such a lovely day. Watching the exchanges that these two had? Yeah, it was more or less a matter of clearing this guy's name. As through watching his bodily expressions, Shadin could tell that he seemed to be sincere in his stance. Paying close detail to his eyes, staring directly into them, a vile man would have problems matching anyone face to face; yet alone the type of beast Shadin was. Even with that brief glimpse into his soul, it was obvious this guy was just a victim of circumstance. Chuckling a bit, he really couldn't understand how the Gotei 13 could make such a critical error on such a hopeless guy. So, as he began to enter into the dragon's den, The Beast of Karkaura was very intrigued to hear the tale this newborn Vizard had to tell and how things ended up the way they did for him.

After all, another good way to judge a man's character is through his words, the journey that brought to where he is and what he intends to do from that point forward. Thus, when Snopy Saika had took his advice to follow him into the shadow's of Karakura Central, Shadin could only have one of the most peculiar smirks appear on his face. It was a mixture between arrogance, acceptance and a strange sense of suspicion hidden behind those blood red eyes of his. "And before you get started on this grand tale of yours, I'll be sure to make sure we won't have...any intermission." Seeming a bit grim on that last bit, it was fairly obvious that Shadin was up to something sneaky. Twirling his wrist around, he soon began to have the command his spiritual energy had to begin shifting, binding and bending the space around them to his will. In a matter of sections, if Snopy was still in the same location as Shadin, they would appear upon a rooftop nearby; while after-images of them would be seen conversing in the alleyway they once stood in, having a sound-barrier block out any noise they may have emitted.

"I decided a change of location would be best. Call it a change of heart, but I don't think things like this should be discussed in the shadow's." Giving his hand a slight rest, Shadin let out a slightly unnerving chuckle as he distorted the small rooftop around them to prevent others from perceiving their presence so easily. Even in such a casual setting, Shadin was able to use his powers in order to block out their visual and audio presence from the world around them; being able to do as they please until this interrogation was over. So, with these alterations done, Shadin would fold his arms and sit down the edge of this building as he listened to the story Snopy Saika had to tell him. Nodding his head a bit, he agreed with the newborn Vizard stating the obvious in which: Shadin had already previously known, via The Yuudeshi, that this guy was affiliated with the Gotei 13. This part he wasn't necessarily interested in that much.

As he began to unveil more and more about the trials of his life, he gave a slight raise of the eyebrow when he stated something about becoming infected. While he may have stated that his inner hollow had said something about being there since his birth, it's very easy to sense a lie in these scummy bastards. "Alright, whatever is inside of you might be telling ya' bold face lies. As it seems that this virus we've been tracking is still infecting those even in the Soul Society." Stated Shadin with a slightly more serious demeanor. He always figured that was constrained mostly to the physical plane with the extreme amounts of Arrancar and Hollow calling Earth their home. At least, until he was ready to obliterate them with his force. "If that's the case, then the Gotei 13 is at fault in that case. We've had many reports of people becoming contaminated with some strange virus that transforms many races into hollow. It's resulted in a surge of newborn hollow's, the creation of additional Arrancar's, a boom in the Vizard population for those whom were able to fight back and an increase in Ziamichi's for other races who weren't Shinigami." Rubbing his chin a bit, Shadin was beginning to internally store all this data in the Yuudeshi Network for further musings later on.

Sure, he had all the information in the world at his fingertips, but it was something else to personally experience something like this for himself. Even more then that, he began sending the findings of this investigation to his younger brother, Zin Yuudeshi. With him leading the Vizard Corps, he was sure that something could be done on that end to help this guy out, determine more about the origin of this virus and figure out ways to counteract it. "There must be many different strands of this virus, or the Gotei 13 has more hollow's then their reporting to me." Shaking his head, Shadin moved his hands and let Snopy continue on with the explanation. Though, on the other hand, he did have something else to add; snapping his fingers at his realization. "Ah, I'll also be requesting, or rather, taking the footage from that fight. Just tell me where the location of this battle was and I'll retrieve it for you to go over the data." Chuckling a bit, he really had to love the power that The Yuudeshi Network granted him. "Or, even if you don't, I'll be sure to look up the dates, your name and then see if there were any disruptions in the Soul Society that day."

So, with that said, Shadin tilted his head backwards and let his hair flow in the wind as Snopy went on. With him dragging this case on, it became more apparent then before that this guy was obviously scared of out of his mind. Though, who could blame him? If he was right in assumptions, Snopy most likely had no idea what to do about his newly obtained hollow powers and was looking for someone to guide him in the right direction. After all, what idiot would come to Karkaura Central, the most heavily guarded place this side of Earth, while being a wanted man by the Gotei 13? This guy was searching, seeking and hunting for the right person or group to lead him towards the dawn of a new day; a day in which he was the master of his own fate and no longer subjugated to the whims of his inner hollow. Or maybe he was putting too much stock into it. There was always the chance Shadin was being played for a sucker. People these days will often say anything to avoid reaching a grim fate. Closing his eyes, he had seen this scenario play out throughout so many interrogation rooms over the years that it wasn't even funny.

Ah well, if this guy wanted to be stupid? Shadin could always end his life here. So, for the time being, he was hopeful this wasn't the case. And with that, he rose back to his feet and smirked slightly after Snopy had concluded everything that he wanted to hear. "It's fine if all the information is a little jumbled up in your head, just don't let it get to you much in the future." Cracking his neck, Shadin looked back downward towards the bustling city below them before turning back at his newly acquired acquaintance. "From everything that you told me here?" Tilting his head to the side, Shadin decided to give him a moment to process the possible verdict of his future. In times such as these, it was perfect to see the type of character a person possessed if their life was on the line. So, if there were any suspicious, they may die down a bit after that.

In any case, after that momentary pause for a few moments, Shadin shifted his head forward and smirked. "I believe I'll set you up with the needed resources to begin taming your powers." Clapping his hands a bit, Shadin knew they would need to get started soon. This would be to avoid taking any un-needed risk if he should lose control over his inner hollow at any moment. "So, I'll take care of all the legal shit, research and all that other bull on my end." Stepping closer towards Snopy, Shadin would appear to emerge before his eyes in a blink of an eye; appearing as if he were ready to get on with whatever he had in mind. "Though, you'll need to bare with me in this. Before we can do anything, it...has to be done."

And with that said, should Snopy still be standing in the place where Shadin had perceived he was, a fist that radiated a tense white glow would be inserted into his chest. However, the impact of this was not meant to be felt on a physical level. Instead? Shadin readjusted the values of this punch to be felt on a spiritual level. In other words, Shadin meant to jam his fist inside of Snopy's inner world. Being extremely dependent on if he allowed this occurrence to transpire, the powers that lay within Shadin would then begin their attempts at binding, confining and constraining the monster that was Snopy Saika's Inner Hollow. Taking a soft breath, he'd use his overwhelming spiritual force to make a pass at giving this damned Hollow no other choices to submit. Should it not subject to his will? Then Shadin would begin making an on the spot seal within Snopy.

In fact, even if the Inner Hollow DID fall to Shadin's power and will, he'd still insert this seal within his soul. "Here comes the fun part." Saying those amusing choice of words, he'd then go on to begin the activation of said seal. The first step? Injecting it directly into the center of Snopy's seal. The second step? Using his power to force the Inner Hollow into this confined space. Step three of this plan? Begin to cut off the connection Snopy's Inner Hollow had that was allowing her or it to possess him, tap into his Shinigami powers and force him to be so very cautious with his strength. The last step? Heh, allowing Snopy a secure connection to his hollowfied powers to use as he sees fit as they grow in strength. Taking a soft sigh, he then created links to Shadin's own mind to alert him of any possible disturbances that might occur with the tampering of this seal. Once allowed to gather further intel, he'd then give this link to his brother, Zin YUudeshi, to deal with as he saw fit. Now, with that action done, Shadin would move his hand away from Snopy and take notice of the changes in his body after that.

"Okay, step one finished. How are ya' feelin'?" He asked...ever so casually.

Photobucket

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Snopy could tell this man was observing him. His every action was being watched, prodded at, and used to come up with a logical judgment. Through the albino’s movements, this was perfectly clear. It wasn’t like Snopy could blame him. According to his oh so loving former employers, he was a criminal. They were prepared to kill him on the spot if he offered a single shred of resistance. All of the work he did for them meant nothing. Though he bared no grudge. The system and paranoia was what screwed him over, not the people. He knew much of the Gotei was made up of perfectly nice people with good intentions, they just weren’t the ones who made the big decisions. As for the second reason Snopy couldn’t blame Shadin, was because Snopy did the same thing when he met someone new. Snopy neither trusted, nor distrusted, people when he met them. Very few were automatically distrusted, but it had happened before.

Shadin’s eyes were unsettling, or at least they would be to most. Snopy had seen quite a bit in his short life span though, so it took a lot to freak him out. It was almost impossible to break this inner sense of calm unless the right buttons were pushed. Before Snopy started his story, Shadin interrupted him and mentioned preventing any intermission. Shadin’s wrist began to twist and twirl and suddenly Snopy felt a really strange sensation. Before he could make it out, he was standing on a rooftop, and feeling a little funny. Snopy wasn’t ready for a move like that, and it didn’t leave the best feeling. It took a moment, but he reoriented himself. Well you’re sure full of surprises. He nodded to the Yuudeshi, agreeing that something like this didn’t really fit the shadows. Shadin did one more action that Snopy was unsure of, but odds were it was a barrier of some sort.

When all was said and done, Shadin leaned back on a wall as Snopy told his tale. His comment on what his inner hollow told him roused an obvious response from Shadin, commenting on how the hollow was telling lies. Then Shadin mentioned something about a virus they were tracking, and the effects it had. I hold no ill will for the Gotei, but they make some dumb decisions. I don’t doubt they are at fault. And I never said I trusted my inner hollow. I merely hold it as a possibility. I’ve had contact with hollow since I was 5, so something could have happened all those years ago and just laid dormant until recently. I am open to the possibilities. As he continued to tell his story, Shadin seemed to be multi-tasking with something. It was strange to see the movements he made, but Snopy continued his story regardless.

Upon finishing this long jumbled story, Shadin rose to his feet. He told Snopy not to get the lack of flow in his mind get to him. In truth, that wasn’t bothering him in the least. The only thing that bothered him was that this inner hollow threatened to take everything away. Snopy had, ever since his death, been at peace with the idea of dying. If he died, then so be it. He would try to stay alive, but he would not fear death. That, however, was back when he was basically alone in the world. Over the past few months, he had met Kanna whom he cares deeply about. He has made various friends over his time in the Soul Society. He even reunited with his sister. Everything was going well for him, and it had weakened his resolve. He no longer was at peace with death. He wanted to live more than anyone could imagine, and he even had a slight fear of dying. Though, it may have strengthened him as well, as now he has something to protect.

Upon seeing this albino’s glance to the street, the Vizard wondered what was going through that head of his. Something about this man was too unpredictable, though Snopy had dealt with unpredictable people before. Shadin’s next statement raised an eyebrow. It seemed like Shadin was about to come to a verdict, though he remained calm. You’ve come to a conclusion? He stood and awaited an answer. The answer was swift, something about giving Snopy the resources to tame his powers. There was a smirk on Shadin’s face, meaning, at least to Snopy, the method would be rather startling. Upon Shadin’s final statement, a step was taken in Snopy’s direction. Then, out of nowhere, Shadin appeared in front of Snopy. His eyes were strong, and his own speed was great, but this far outclassed them all. Snopy’s eyes widened a bit, he had never encountered someone who could move so fast as to completely bypass his vision. Even his perception of where Shadin’s energy was couldn’t keep up.

Upon glancing down, he could see Shadin’s fist. It was poised to jam Snopy right in the stomach, and there was an intense white glow about it. Within this single moment, Snopy could feel something odd about this fist. It was something he hadn’t quite felt before. There was something powerful, mysterious, and complex behind this punch. Reflexes told Snopy to dodge, or they would have, if he had time. By the time Snopy fully perceived the fist was there, it was too late. It was jammed into him with great force. However, Snopy did not feel what he expected. He let out a gasp upon feeling the fist lightly press into his skin. However, the feeling stopped there and felt weird. His body didn’t cringe back, he didn’t feel any pain. Looking down, he saw what had happened. Shadin’s fist seemed to vanish into his body. Where it went, he quickly figured out. But what would Shadin be doing in his inner world?

Within his inner world, things happened quickly. Snopy could tell something was up with Ayako, his inner hollow, by the feeling he got from her. Huh!? She was caught off guard as the brunt of the Yuudeshi’s spiritual power seemed to rain down on her. Resisting it was futile, it was obviously far too strong for her. Resisting, as far as she could tell, would only end worse for her in the long run. Though both directions seemed like a downhill run, she would prefer to take the path that didn’t send her careening off a cliff. So she gave in to the power without so much as a fight. The overwhelming power forced submission.

Next, the seal. Snopy himself wasn’t quite sure what was happening during all of this, only that from within himself there were constant surges of energy, almost, to him moving like the ebb and flow of a river. A seal was placed, deep in the center of Snopy’s soul. From there Ayako, whom had given in before the seal had even appeared, was forced into the spot. This next part Snopy felt the most. Ayako was cut off from what she had, all power she may have had or been able to use was rendered moot. The seal acted as a one way street. Ayako couldn’t tap into Snopy’s power, but Snopy could easily tap into hers. The effects of this were felt greatly. The “give and take” relationship had caused Snopy to only feel a light boost in power, and forced caution on Snopy’s part. However, the give was lost, and the take wasn’t.

It gave the Vizard an overwhelming sense of sudden power. The balance was now heavily weighed on Snopy’s side of things. If one side of the scale losses something, the balance goes to the other side, and this was no different. However, with this new sense of power, that Snopy wasn’t quite sure why he felt it, he also knew he had to keep himself in check. Many succumbed to an addiction to power, though in truth Snopy knew he’d be fine. He didn’t want power for any reason other than to protect what he had. As long as he resisted the initial rush, which wouldn’t take much effort for him, he’d be fine. At the same time he also kinda felt just plain funny. All of that energy and movement in his inner world in such a short time would naturally have some side-effects. He felt a bit dizzy, and maybe even a bit nauseous.

With all said and done Shadin’s fist was removed from Snopy, leaving behind the seal and its effects. Casually, he questioned Snopy on how he felt. Snopy put his hand up to his head and tried to balance himself. The dizziness had thrown him off. As he did so, unlike before when he was seeping only a bit of passive hollow energy, it was flowing out quite a bit. Unlike his usual pink or purple aura, it was a reddish color. His eyes, for a moment or two, had returned to the silver color he had had during his human life before slipping back into pink and purple. The power he had repressed so harshly had now come out. Soon enough, he was able to reorient himself. His aura faded back into a purple color. Now though, his hollow power was in more of a balance with his Shinigami. He did not yet fully realise that he no longer had to fear his hollow powers, he was just too disoriented to repress them as much as before.

How do I feel? The strangest feeling of good and nausea that I’ve felt in my life. What on earth...did you just do?

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:00 am

Song: Greed of Mankind - Artist: Entwine - Template By: [THEFROST]
Character Name: Shadin - Word Count: 1632 - Character Count: 9094

After paying close attention to the changes occurring with Snopy Saika following his attempts at taming the vile hollow beast within, it appeared to him that there were no adverse effects to be seen from inside of his body for the time being. So, with these positive results? Heh, it made Shadin smirk a bit as he was proud of his fine work in suppressing that pesky Inner Hollow for him. Hard to believe he was once in a similar position when it came to taming his own inner spirit, Oni Chiita. You see, many moons ago, Shadin had once had his own dilemma with trying to tame an unruly guest inside of his own body. Though, in his case? Phew, it caused so much damage to his friends and family that some of the memories still haunts him. Flashes of red would overwhelm his vision; regaining his senses after laying a mass waste in the blood of his enemies, friends and allies alike. The worse being an incident where he had completely snapped while on a mission with his former comrades from Squad 7.

Taking a soft sigh, the visions of that day still seemed to occasionally haunt him from time to time, but knows in his heart that there was nothing could be done. Thus, images of red began oozing into Shadin's mind as his thoughts were shifted back to that faithful day so many years ago. Hundreds of lifeless bodies had piled up around him in the wake of his demonic persona awakening and claiming Shadin's body for his own. A struggle was taking place internally, but ultimately he was too late to stop the catastrophic damage that occurred in the dawn of this demonic tyrants rampage. And so, with his eyes adjusting to the world around him, he had seen the damage this damned beast had caused for him as clear day. There were bodies all around him that had been identifiable, others that were simply burned beyond repair, many had been clawed open and leaving no identifiable traits; but most within this area had simply been blasted to bits as limbs, brain matter, eyeballs, blood and other bodily organs had covered the battlefield.

It was as if something out of a horror movie has transpired in this now burning village within the Rukongai. Now, with the consequences of his demonic alter ego shattering down on a teenage Shadin, he wanted to scream, he wanted to cry, he wanted to get angry; but there wouldn't be time for any of that. Adjusting his eyes downward to his arms....the love of his life... Yuki Yaminari...was dying right in front of his eyes. She...was a goner...with her right arm violently ripped apart, intestines distending out of a gaping hole in her body, bruises and burns all over her body; it was clear...she was dead...she was dead....DEAD. The mental state of Shadin, at this point, was about to reach a boiling point, but Yuki Yaminari was able to mutter some final words to a distressed Shadin before the change had occurred. Slowly moving her last working arm, she placed her cold palm upon the side of Shadin's cheek and gave her best smile despite the grim conditions and outcome.

"...it's ok, Shadin...I know it was not you who killed me." Trying to reassure him as best she could, it was obvious that this event was going to leave a nasty scar in Shadin's heart. Feeling her conscious beginning to slip into the unknown, there was only so much time to truly express these feelings before transcending into the next life...if there was one. "...I...don't want you to beat yourself over this. Instead..." Vomiting a pool of blood into Shadin's shirt, she clenched to him as hard as she could and positioned herself to give him one final kiss. All the while, he could only stare at her with an expression of total disbelief. As, to him? None of this could of haven been happening. He had just turned fourteen, gotten to be the youngest Shinigami to ever become a Vice Captain and found a loving partner while doing his jobs. Everything...everything was doing so smoothly to him...it was all like dream...but it was steadily beginning to shatter and the grim face of reality sunk as Yuki released her cold, blood-filled lips from Shadin's mouth.

"...do whatever it takes to free yourself from this burden. Use the pain of our demise as the burning desire you'll need to overcome a battle like this..." Descending into death's door, Yuki knew she wasn't much for this world any longer, but had to get the final message out. "...but, don't let it consume you...I just want you to be...happy..." And with that said, the first love of Shadin's life, on this hellish battlefield, had passed away in his arms. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A scream that could pierce the heaven's themselves echoed throughout the lands of the Rukongai. The pain of this lost was so severe for him, he had even temporarily ascended to the spiritual level of a Shinigami whom had a fully mastered Bankai, but only could sustain it for so long before ending in a bright red flash that had engulfed everything around it and faded to black.

Transitioning back to the the world around him, the reasons for Shadin founding The Yayjuu, befriending the Vizard race and ultimately helping out Snopy Saika were realized after going back down memory lane. There were some gains to have by having this man work alongside him, Shadin wasn't going to joke to himself about that part. However, there was more to the story then just getting some additional grunt power for himself or his brother. Ultimately, even through all the scars life has craved into Shadin, the true Shadin still rested deep within him and gave him enough compassion to want to help this guy get back on his feet. Giving Shadin the desire to figure out how this guy was doing with the seal placed in his body. With that placed on the core of his soul, hopefully he wouldn't have to suffer any of the fucked things Shadin had to experience with his own weakened seal when he was younger.

"Heh, I take it you feel like you're able to take on the world, correct? That's a good sensation to have after going through something like that, mate" Rubbing his chin a bit, he still had some other trials and experiments he wanted to put this guy through. In order to truly get a feel for the effects of this seal, he'd most likely have to take this guy back to The Yayjuu to have some one-on-one training with him. So, with a nod of his head, he turned around beside him and beginning to activate a teleporation based Kidō that conjured up a wormhole from the building they stood upon, to The Yayjuu base deeper in the bowels of Downtown Karakura. In a matter of milliseconds, it seemed as if this gateway had opened up instantly. Though, with the short distance his organization was from the spot they stood upon? It really wasn't that difficult of an effort for Shadin to do. It didn't even require any second thought as he was seen casually looking back towards Snopy Saika's location and nudging his head towards the portal that had just emerged before the two of them.

"However, I still want to make sure everything checks out with you, kid. So I'll be taking you back to my own base of operations in order to monitor everything going on with your body." Rubbing his neck a bit, he'd still feel a bit uneasy about shuffling those ghastly images out of his head. Though, there was no way he was going to explain all the visions that danced in his mind to something he just met off the street. 'Twas simply enough motivation for him to see if this guy was worth helping out and to give him a fair shot at living a decent life. "I ya' don't mind the detour, but I need to ensure that I'm not letting some lunatic out on the streets without a chance of becoming the nightly news next homicide victim." Laughing slightly, he'd then glance down beside the building and hear some commotions going on beside them.

From what it looked like from the vantage point Shadin and Snopy were, it appeared as if there was some sort of dispute going on amongst a rampaging Vizard and an armed group of trained mercenary's hired by Shadin swiftly took him down. There were four of them in total, but it was more then enough to overwhelm the Vizard as they all appeared to be around Captain level. The leader of this pack was able to smash in the uncontrolled Vizard's face, the other had placed a seal inside of him and the other two made sure he was restrained in the process. After about thirty seconds had past, the suspect had let out a monstrous bellow before the mask had shattered; sending the poor mook into a state of unconscious as the men swiftly hurled his body into a hover vehicle and sped off from the area.

Turning back towards Snopy, Shadin knew what this event would signify to him. "That could have easily been you, mate." And with that said, Shadin placed his hands inside of his pockets and started walking towards the Portal as he glanced backwards at the newborn Vizard. "So I'd suggest you take my lead and just get this all whole process over with." Thus, with that said, he'd fade into the wormhole and await Snopy on the other side.

"See ya on the other side."

Photobucket

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:04 am

Snopy was thankful, thankful for one thing more than anyone else. That he was over 80 years removed from who he once was back when he was alive. That he was 80 years removed from the selfishness and arrogance he once had. That he was 80 years removed from the severe craving for power he once held. That 80 years was of great aid. His old self would have taken this much differently, this feeling of power. His old self would have used this to get just about anything he wanted, so long as it didn’t involve murder (for even back then he was no murderer and would never take unnecessary life). Snopy now though, only saw it as a means to protect what he holds dear. He had a girlfriend to protect, and though she could fend for herself many times, if something ever came along she couldn’t handle, he hoped he could stop it. He had a sister to protect, for she, though a good fighter, was innocent and only held a mild amount of power. That was all he wanted now, though in the past it would not have been so.

Snopy, as of today, was 102 years old. The first 18 years of his life were lived much differently than the current ones. Ever since he tasted power back when he saved his sister, killing a hollow in a fit of adrenaline at age 5, he seemed to want more. Sumika and his mother were the only two people who could really see any caring side to him. Everyone else, even his father, saw something different. He was arrogant, cocky, and didn’t like to listen to other’s opinions. Considering he was basically a genius, it explains this complex, as he came to think he was superior to everyone else. He wasn’t a bad person, he still helped out the innocent and had friends whom he would protect, it was just his conceit hid much of his redeeming qualities.

That day, where he lay bleeding on the ground as death crept in, was a turning point. He fought hard, but his comrades had fallen one by one. He fought on even footing with the man who had orchestrated it, someone he never trusted and knew would stab him in the back. However, before any victory could be achieved, a sword came through his back, and thus life was ended. It was the first time he had truly regretted anything. As the blood oozed out of the wound, and the body failed, he remembers wanting something. He would never forget what either. The Vizard (which it is important to note he was human back then) wanted his sister. He wanted to see her smiling face again, and hear the high pitched “Big brother” that escaped her lips more often than not, blind to his conceit. He wanted his mother, her sweet gentle nature and, even knowing Snopy’s character wasn’t the best, was always there for him. As the black haze engulfed his vision, tears dripped from his eyes as he only wanted someone to hold onto.

He let out a sigh as he pondered all of these things. Death had opened his eyes, and he had made a huge turnaround. What he was now he had now been for 80 plus years. There was no going back at this point. He snapped back to reality as Shadin asked him if that power felt good. Snopy did feel that way, and Shadin was right that it was a good feeling to have after such a situation. Even if it feels good, I refuse to let that get to my head. He left it at that. Shadin simply nodded and turned. Snopy was about to ask what he was doing, but was interrupted when a wormhole suddenly shot open. I don’t know what that was, but it was definitely Kidō. The fact that, at the very least, Shadin was a Shinigami was apparent. Snopy was a master at Kidō, at least a master compared to most his level. He could, at the very least, recognize it when he felt it.

Snopy said nothing and allowed Shadin to explain. Perhaps some would find it foolish to walk deep into the base of operations of someone who didn’t seem 100% stable. However, anyone with a brain knew it was the smarter of the two options. He listened to the albino’s explanation of not allowing a possible lunatic on the streets, and Snopy himself laughed a bit. And you aren’t one? He spoke jokingly as he allowed Shadin to do whatever it was he needed to do. A few moments later, something caught his ear. He looked down to the streets. Snopy raised an eyebrow as he watched an apparently rampaging Vizard, and as a group of hitmen took him on. The fight wasn’t very long as the hitmen smashed the vizard’s mask, and took him away. He heard Shadin’s comment about how that could’ve been him. Snopy laughed at this as well. If I didn’t have as much self-control and the ability to at least retain power over my body, that WOULD have been me. Shadin casually walked through the portal, suggesting Snopy do the same. There was no reason to argue with him.

Snopy cracked his neck a bit and stretched out. He was a little stiff from standing around so much. He looked at the portal in front of him. To think he conjured up something like this in less than a second. I really need to practice more. He chuckled a bit as he took a step closer to the portal. He could feel the energy of it as he approached. Well, lets see where this goes. With that he set foot through the portal, and into the Yayjuu base, where Shadin would be most definitely waiting.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:13 am
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. THIS WILL, HOWEVER, CONTIUNE IN THE YAYJUU BASE!
TO BE CONTINUED...

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:01 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum