Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Empty Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai]

Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 pm
Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Image4026
Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Animepaper

Name go's by: Isae
Pronounced: (ee sah EH)
Meaning : Blessed with merit
Titles: N/A
Appearance Age:21
Affiliation/Rank: shino academy, Gotei 13
Appearance Description:
Her eye color are blue
but in the right light some times look purple. Hair color is pure black showing her Japanese heritage and its length flows past her waist. She has a light skin ton that in the right light seems to radiate giving off a healthy glow. All this put to gather makes her look like a modern day Japanese beauty.
•Appearance Picture:

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Yande-3

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Image4028-1
•Personality: Isae is an extremely motivated girl and a perfectionist. She knows her own limits well but commonly tries to push past them in the pursuit of becoming stronger. For is one only stays in their limits than how can they expect to grow? Isae spends most of her free time training so she still has a lot to learn. Isae's training does not only mean in a physical aspect but a mental one as well. She feels one must train body and mind to truly reach their full potential. Isae does wish she could be more social. But can rarely find the time and it's not uncommon for her to be hard in her training for days on end.

Isae is resistance to sexual advances of the opposite gender. She is not a bisexual or gay but she just thinks a relationship might complicate things. Its for this reason she forbids her self from being intimate with men. Isae openly admits she would like to have children one day but only after being married.

For the most part she is a kind hearted individual and she truly enjoys helping others. She would even go out of her way to help a complete stranger. But is not wise to take her kindness for weakness for once you break her trust in you its hard to get back.

Isae is not the kinda person to see things in black and wight. She fully understands that some arrancar/ demons could not be evil. That is not to say she will drop her guard around them but she will give them the benefit of the doubt. It should also be noted she does not see any one race as evil including hollows. Most hollows do bad things this is true but she cant bring her self to blame the hollow for what it done as like an animal it's only acting on its nature. To her it's important to remember that as soul reapers it's their jobs to purify hollow not kill them. With the only exception being hollows like Shrieker that were bad even as humans.

Dislikes: Slaking off/Procrastination

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Image4030-1
•True History: (Is currently unknown to everyone. So ill put it in a spoiler. As well I ask that if you’re not the checker you don't read it.)
Spoiler:

•Known History: As far as Isae can tell she must have died as a baby. Fore she grew up in the farthest part of the zaraki district. zaraki is no place for a child many fights break out daily and living is harsh. A woman Isae calls mother took her in named her. She was the only family Isae has ever known.

Mother was a kind lady how took grate care of Isae as if they was flesh and blood. When Isae turned 6 Mother make sure to hold studies every day and had her to help out around the house.

The older Isae got the harder she studied and the more work she did. Undoubtedly her mother is doing a great job raising her. Isae learn to do many things by the age of 10 that other children seem to have no interest. Witch she was fine that none of the other kids wanted her to play with her. Isae much rather work in the garden or practice playing one of the various instruments her mother had.

On a normal night when she was 12 Isae had a strange dream. In this dream she come face to face with a massive beast that with each foot step shook the earth beneath her feet. She spent the whole night playing with the beast. Riding on its back, It tossing her in the air and catching her, and simply laying down to admire the forest they was in. Just before waking up Mammô gave her some parting words. "This world is most beautiful when you're safe. You see little one you're the ruler of this world and with out you it would all turn to dust. I want you to use my stranth to keep your self safe and maybe it can bring you some happiness to." The next morning when she awoke tight in her gripe was a tanto with its blade pressed against her chest. As well the garments she went to sleep in wore no longer on her and had been replaced with black robes.

It was Isae's Mother who explained what had transpired. Isa's Zanpakutô had called out to her in the form of a dream pulling her in to the Inner World. Thought her mother did not have any spiritual power at all she had known all along that Isae did. Normal people do not feel hungry in the soul society. But Isae even as a baby would cry to be fed and on. Isae's Mother had no way of gauging how much power her daughter possessed but she did know some was there.

Now at the age of 21 she use to her Zanpakutô and quite skilled with it. But she lakes another shinigami skills such as Hoho,Kidō, and Hakuda. Her mother has since passed away leaving her with out any family. Isae is looking to join shino academy to further her self as a Shinigami in order to help others.

Isae made light work of shino academy, passing all her class and core studies not only at the top of her class but with a almost un herd of speed. showing great aptitude in all fields she was quickly was moved up class by class. showing grate playcal abilatys made it so only were teachers were allowed to spar with her as no other student would stand a chance, and even they could not fully keep up with her level of speed. but useing the experence and advance skills the teachers made up for there short commoinds compared to her and not only give her a challenge but even whining a fair amount of times. but the more time she spent with them and learned the ways of Hakuda she become advanced is its art and even masterd hoho. Once reaching this level not even the instructors could keep up with her

when it come to kido she has a surprisingly average start unlike in the more physical aspect of shino academy training.Her kido spells had no lack of power but we're a bit unstable.some of them exploding and some even imploding when she tried to cast them. But she was not lacking in diligence. she made it a point to always ask the teachers for pointers and to help her understand each kido spell. She spent almost all her free time practicing kido if not doing some other form of training. what little was left was speen sleeping and socializing with the other classmen. after getting down the fundamentals of kido she seem to skyrocketand with the help of teacher and books become able to cast up #90 and showing extremly avansed skilles her castings.

There was a small joke amost the other classmen when they was all told she would be completing her time in the academy soon. the joke being that she would get a Second lieutenant spot right after she left. but like most jokes of this nacher they were wrong. but not by much. the Gotei 13 recognizing her academic achievements while in the academy as well as shown a great thirst for knowledge and deep understanding of the worlds sciences gave her a spot where she could beast make use of her skills. They made her caption of squad 12. witch was with out a caption for a while before her so she spent most of her time organizing and filling out old paperwork. for a while she stepped down as captain and became the headmaster of shino academy. but the lab called her back. helping teach was a nice and rewarding job and she loved all her students. but the 12th took priority as without it the SS is greatly hindered. for in this world more often than not knowledge is power.

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Image4031-1
•Reiatsu Color: Purple and black
•Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Mammô
•Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Mammô is a Mammô is a massive woolly mammoth who can shake the earth with each step. Mammô's fur is pure weight almost like snow. Mammô's eyes cant be seen form some of his fur that hangs down his face. Mammô has two large ivory tusks that cross each other in a x.

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Dire20Animal20Wooly20Mammoth20by20E
•Inner World: A full lush forest that can only be compared to eden.

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Forest-light-900
•Permanent Shikai
•Shikai Description: tanto blade with a pure weight ivory hand-gripe.
•Shikai Abilities: passive ability that makes her skin like armor. This is exactly the same as an Arrancar Hierro. This ability
makes her skin like steel and helps her to defend her self in battle. Her skin is so resistant to damage is comparable to a advanced Hierro.

Spoiler:
•Bankai Description: A scimitar like sword with ivory skill that kilda looks like a elephants.

Spoiler:

•Bankai Abilities:

In her Bankai
Isae lets her true power show unlike when in Shikai. If she feels that it is necessary to use her Bankai she stops the limitations she has put on her self. The result of her no longer holding back is as below.

Tier raze to 0-2: She stopped suppressing her truly massive reiryoku that results in her tier raising to 0-2. This is her normal tier really she just chooses to suppress it most the time as she doesn't want people around her to feel encumbered by it.

Increase Strength/ Increase General Speed:
This is her stopping pulling her punches and
intentionally moving slowly. When useing Shikai she is not taking the fight seriously and is not out to truly hurt the person she is fighting so she restricts her movement speed and strength. In her Bankai however she removes these personal restrictions.

Ice powers:
This is the power that her Zanpakutô gives her in
Bankai. It Can manipulate water/ice. But it can not make
water it self it can only manipulate. It can however freeze water to as
low as absolute zero which is not recommended as it takes the same
amount of reiryoku as a gran rey cero. The shapes and formation of ice
is limited to the ones listed.

cube, cone , cylinder, rectangle

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Image4029-1

Shikai Tier 2-5
Shikai General Skills

• Durability: Advanced
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Advanced
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Bankai Tier0-2
Bankai General Skills

• Durability: Master
  • General Speed: Master
  • Strength: Master
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced

Rracial Skills

• Hoho: Master
  • Kidō: Advanced( due to her really being a 0-2 she can cast up to Kidō 90 if she knows it evan when using Shikai.)

• Hierro: Master
  • Hakuda: Advanced

Will Skills

• Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Master
  • Focus: Master

Last edited by zetsurin on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Empty Re: Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai]

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Photobucket

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [O]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: TBA
  • Mental Deduction: TBA
  • Pain Endurance: TBA
  • Focus: TBA

Comments/Notes: Did you claim that appearance? I think I saw someone else with it. Please give me the name of the series + character.

Additionally, do you mind epxanding on your powers a bit? They seem extremely vague. I suggest a paragraph or two for each ability or power that your Shikai and Bankai give you.

I'd also like you to beef up your personality to around twenty sentences please.

Also...DON'T FILL OUT SKILL SHEETS UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN AND WE WILL HANDLE WILL SHEETS!

Tier: N/A

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] WVMWLOu
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Empty Re: Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai]

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:29 am
[THEFROST] wrote:
Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] 1355035125741

Application Checklist

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [O]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]

Will Skills

Comments/Notes: Did you claim that appearance? I think I saw someone else with it. Please give me the name of the series + character.

Additionally, do you mind epxanding on your powers a bit? They seem extremely vague. I suggest a paragraph or two for each ability or power that your Shikai and Bankai give you.

I'd also like you to beef up your personality to around twenty sentences please.

Also...DON'T FILL OUT SKILL SHEETS UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN AND WE WILL HANDLE WILL SHEETS!

1# appearance: no iv not claim the appearance yet as i cant unless the app is approved. As well I did not reserve her scents I did not really have my heart set on this FC. So if some one wanted to use it before i was finished with this app I would have not really minded them taking it and right now she is still not taken on the FC list. but her info is as below.

Her name:Momoyo Kawakami
Anime from: Love me Seriously
H-Game from: Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai.

____
2# I added more detail to her powers. please tell me if it's to your liking or if i still need more.

3# personality has been extended.

4# skill... that mite be easier to talk about on the xat.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:58 pm
Photobucket

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[O]

Will Skills

Comments/Notes:

1. Alright, I believe that checks out well enough.
2. This also looks better then before. I don't have any real problems with it.
3. The personality section also gets the all clear. Looks much better then before.
4. The thing I'm confused with is, that if I give her a certain tier, are these skills still locked? I realized that she had these powers infused from her, and they aren't really Shinigami ones, but if I made her, for example, a 3-1+, would that effect these skills? I truly believe you should probably just leave these blank until a tier is given.

Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] WVMWLOu
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm
The problem that I see is that she already has a tier as she is still Suzu zumizimu. This app will just allow her to go undercover in The Soul Society. Her tier would not change just because she is inside a different body. People do not get weaker from using Geigai witch if you simplify is what Suzu is doing.

Also her skills come from her already having them not from being infused to her. Here is a copy of Suzu's skill from her True App compered to the skills in this app's Bankai. I am useing its Bankai skills because that is when Isae is not holding back meaning showing her real skills.

Suzu normal skills

General Skills

• Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: /Advanced/
  • Weapon Skill: Adept/

Will Skills

• Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Advanced

Suzu in Isae skills

General Skills

• Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Will Skills

• Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Advanced

As you can tell all the skill are the same so-far. The reason for that is why would she get weaker from using this body? The answer is She would not. Her Will Skills would not drop as its steel her mind in control. She would still have the same General Skills since her Strength and speed would not just up and disappear.

Now this is where some things do change 'But it Still is equal to what she has in her real app. The reason for the skill change is not infused powers but the implant into her body called The shiny-generator. one of the key parts of the shiny-generator is that it changes what her skills are. Sonido becomes Hoho. Cero becomes Kidō. Perquisa becomes Hakuda. She keeps Hierro.

Racial Skills

• Perquisa: Adept
  • Sonido: Advanced
  • Cero/Bala:Adept
  • Hierro: /Advanced/
Racial Skills

• Hakuda: Adept
  • Hoho: Advanced
  • Kidō: Adept
  • Hierro: /Advanced

you asked (That if I give her a certain tier, are these skills still locked?) What I am asking you is not to give her a tier at all. Just let her keep the one she already has. This apps tire should be based off Suzu as it's still her. If Suzu gets stronger so does this app. If suzu dies this one will disappear. I know you may have some concern about time line issues seeing how Suzu cant be in two places at one time. The real Suzu will Be going to The Soul Society. Now she is not going to neglect her duties to Shadows Fall ether. Suzu has a Edo of her self that she is leaving in charge of her Third Circle/Espada duties. This Edo is also what she will use to get any useful information to the leaders of Shadows Fall. Such as battle strategies and tactics or any multitude of things that she things mite help. As well they could ask of things from her like looking into secrets or any thing they desire.
Anonymous

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 am
Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Tumblr_m2fousp5gq1qhehdzo1_500

Moving this to the following board : Pending
It was in the wrong space thee hee~!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:45 pm
this is not a wip tho it was whiting for frost to check it 0-0...
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Isae: A Vision Of Beauty [APPROVED: 1-1 in Base, 2-5 in Shikai, 0-2 in Bankai] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:16 am
Moved to OLD WIP due to the expiration of the two week period!
If you would like this moved back post here or ask a member of staff in XAT.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:53 pm
T.T but in old it will naver get looked at
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum