Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Left_bar_bleue20650/20000In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Empty In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:57 am
||KARKAT||VANTAS||

The man's eyes wandered as his feet crunched onto the ground, his stray eyes looking out all around him. NO! I WON'T! I REFUSE! He shut his eyes tightly as he remembered his most recent failure towards gaining a guardian beast. None wanted him. No one wanted him. He was a freak; one without a Guardian Beast and yet still a knight. It was inconceivable.

He sighed vocally, before continuing to step through the wilderness. His eyes looked up towards the sky, putting his right hand over them as he looked upwards as he entered a small clearing. His feet made little noise as he stepped onto soft grass, wondering to himself what he was doing here, when he had known all along that every single being would reject him. Around his body was a brown jacket, with the symbol of Cancer in bright red on the black shirt he wore underneath. Around his legs he wore a pair of gray pants, and around his feet he wore nothing.

He finally realized that he should probably stop looking up. However... as he stepped down, his foot connected with something soft, as he suddenly cried out. "WHAT THE F#C-" He got out, before he suddenly got a mouth full of dirt. A perfect faceplant.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Left_bar_bleue0/0In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Empty Re: In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:05 am
: :Nepeta Leijion: :

Song: Frog Hunt
Artist: Homestuck
In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Tumblr11
--
'The might huntress prowls through the woodland area, stalking her purrey..' Light grey eyes shone through the shadows, seemingly unblinking as they stared at a gazing group of deer. These shining eyes belonging to none other than Nepeta Leijon, the mighty huntress. Although as silent as a mouse, her mind was otherwise far from as such. She was filling it was her own narrative, as if she was writing this out onto a piece of paper.

Her body was low on the ground, her way too large olive trench coat hanging off her petite but strong and built body. The blue furred tail behind her swayed, her rump high in the air. Her fingers digging into the soil as she gets ready to pounce on the unsuspecting deer. A grey tongue glided over her curved mouth, running over the two canines that were long enough to poke out from her mouth.

'Slowly the huntress walks toward the deer..' The Sugiura did exactly as those thoughts narrated, still keeping low to the ground she began to advanced toward the, her eyes slitted as she continued to watch them. Not once did the female take her eyes off them. She was just about to run and pounce upon the nearest deer, a young one at that, when suddenly something tripped on her, making her fall right onto the ground.

The thing that had screamed out when it fell had startled the deer and they all ran off. Nepeta hissed loudly, both in frustration at her game now lost and the pain she had felt in her side when this figure had kicked her. Whoever it was that did this is in big trouble! Nepeta had jumped up, dusting off her black shirt with an olive green print of the Leo symbol of any grass or dirt. Her feline like eyes gazed over to the figure on the ground nearby.

"Hey watch were you--" She cut off, seeing that he had eaten a mouth full of dirt. "Pffft," she snorted before going into a fit of laughter. Once she had finished she took a closer look at the person who ruined her hunt. She frowned as she noticed two candy corn colored protrusions coming from his head. She rose a hand up to feel her own same colored horns. Nepeta noticed that his, she had concluded he was a male from the sound of his voice earlier, was much more nubbier than her own cat shaped eared ones.

Nepeta continued to frown, who was he? He also had the same grey colored skin as her. She had thought she was the only one of her kind to look like this. Strange. She pushed the thought aside, still angry at him tripping on her. "Hey, what's big idea! You ruined my hunt!" Nepeta hissed out, evident that she was displeased.
--

In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Tumblr11
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Left_bar_bleue20650/20000In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:35 pm
||KARKAT||VANTAS||

The man blinked, looking up as he flipped over onto his back. "EH? EH? WHAT THE F#CK." He asked, looking stunned as he glanced around himself, a cool sweat on the back of his neck from the sudden embarrassing situation. He focused in on the person he had accidentally tripped on. "WHY IN THE MANY-COLORED BLOOD SOAKED HELL ARE YOU HUNTING OUT HERE." He asked loudly, not used to moderating his voice and seeming as if he was in a dull rage. However, he examined her quickly as a good knight should. He noted her horns and skin, although hers were sharper than his own. OF-F#CKING-COURSE. EVERYONE'S GOT WAAAAAY BETTER HORNS THAN ME. ALWAYS.

While he sulked mentally, he took time to notice that another sugiura with the strange gray skin and horns had appeared. "WELL. EITHER WAY. I'M SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR HUNT. IT WAS KIND OF AN AS#ININE THING TO DO. I JUST WASN'T F#CKING EXPECTING TO SEE ANOTHER PERSON IN THE MIDDLE OF F#CKING NOWHERE, SUGIURA LANDS." He continued, wincing as he touched the horns on his head. They had hit the dirt, and were very sensitive; he wanted to scream when he had hit the dirt but had managed to hold it in. "...WAIT, WHY ARE YOU HUNTING THEM ANYWAY?"

He asked her plainly, noting the symbol of Leo on her shirt, wondering if she knew what the symbol of Cancer on his own chest meant. SHE EVEN HAS SIMILAR MANNERISMS. He thought to himself, waiting to hear her reply, rubbing the back of his head. He had to be honest; it wasn't such a bad thing to meet someone out here after his recent failure; who knew what could happen? Certainly not him... After all, he knew he was nothing but a desperate, f#cking idiot...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Left_bar_bleue0/0In The Jungle, The Mighty JUNGLE~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm
||:33 < nepeta | | leijon ||:33||

Song: Nepeta's Theme
Artist: Homestuck (Toby "Radiation" Fox)

Nepeta blinked as she tilted her head. The mechanical tail swaying naturally, as if she was born with it. Although it only moved because it was actually connected to her artificial spine. If one were to step on it she would still feel the pain as her friend had managed to actually get it to connect with her nervous system. She clicked her tongue as she listened to him yell. 'Why is he yelling? Is he angry at something?' she pondered to herself.

He had asked her why she was hunting out here followed by an apology then another question to why she was hunting the beasts that roamed this land. Nepeta had also noticed he was studying her as she was studying him. He seemed just as surprised and maybe a bit angry as well? She gave a small giggled. "You talk a lot," she concluded after he finished speaking. The cat smile still framed on her innocent looking face. Too bad that she wasn't really innocent with all the killing she does with her hunts.

Nepeta hummed as she walks to a tree and leans on it. "Well furst of all, I live around here. My den is deep in this jungle and you have just wandered into my territory!" she exclaimed, her cheeks puffed out in slight anger. Her gray, slightly tinted with an olive green, eyes had shone with the same emotion as well. "But," she continued, "Since you apawlogized though I furgive you!" Suddenly the angry features on her face was replaced with her default happy face. Her tongue rolling off the R's, much like a purring rolling out from a cat's throat.

"To answer your next question, I'm hunting them fur food of course! I need to eat too, you know," she replied before pushing herself off the hard bark of the tree and walks to him, noticing how short he was but he was still taller than her by a few inches. "Don't you eat too? I'm sure you find food to get nutrition fur yourself." She continued, trailing her eyes up and down him. She was studying his figure. Of course people would just think she's checking him out. He was cute though, she knew that. Nepeta felt her stomach flutter a bit but gave no action to show how she was feeling internally.

"By the way," she added, finished with looking him over and deemed that he was way too skinny. Nepeta looked him in the eyes, her tail curling into looking like a question mark of some sorts. "What brings you here? I don't see many people come here unless they're looking fur a lusus." Of course, Nepeta wouldn't have known that he should know lusus ment a guardian beast. "If so, you must be like me, a Sugiura!" She exclaimed, grinning and showing off her sharp canines as she stretched her mouth upwards. "Are you a beast one like me??" she questioned him, now extremely curious. Of course, as the saying goes 'Curiosity Killed the Cat'.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:08 pm
||KARKAT||VANTAS||

"YOUR... DEN?" He asked, by this point she probably could realize that he just sounded like this. "AND I DO NOT!" He bristled, his eyes looking over to the side. "BUT I GUESS I'M SORRY FOR GOING INTO YOUR TERRITORY... OR WHATEVER THE F#CK YOU MEAN. I'VE JUST NEVER SEEN SOMEONE OUT HERE BEFORE." He explained, looking behind him at the backpack he had dropped from his back.

"OH...s#it..." He said as he moved his knees to half mast, moving one arm to collect all his goods. It was apparent that he was used to travelling through these woods; he had maps, he had camping gear, and he also had food packed in an experienced way. As he gripped the food, he stopped, looking back over at her. "FOOD? YOU CAN GET FOOD FROM THE MARKET IN THE SUGIURAN KINGDOMS. NO F#CKING NEED FOR THESE MESSES." He explained, his blood-red eyes darting to look where the deer had just been. He got up, moving towards her with the square box of food, before freezing at the look of her tail and the question she asked. "I...I...I..." He stuttered, frozen in place, for once unable to come up with a reply or say anything. He knew exactly what she meant, without her even needing to say it. Why am I so f#Cking PATHETIC?!?!?! He wondered to himself, his gaze dropping to the ground as his eye color changed along with the one of his shirt, changing to a darker shade of red.

"I AM... I AM A KNIGHT... BUT I AM... I'M NO F#CKING SUGIURA!" He exclaimed, following to his legs, his eyes shut tight. "I CAN'T GET A LUSUS OR A GUARDIAN BEAST. THEY ALL REJECT ME. WHAT KIND OF A F#CKING KNIGHT IS A KNIGHT WITHOUT A GUARDIAN BEAST?!?! I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR F#CKING YEARS AND NOW I'M F#CKING BREAKING DOWN IN FRONT OF SOMEONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW. F#CK ME. F#CK KARKAT VANTAS. F#CK THIS FOREST. F#CK THE GUARDIAN BEASTS FOR ALL. DENYING. ME. EVERY. SINGLE. F#CKING... F#C... FUC#ING ONE OF THEM! F################CK!"

He sobbed, feeling absolutely pathetic as dark red tears fell from his eyes, falling onto his knees as he thrust his face into his legs, out of view, his nubby horns pointed forwards as the stress of his day and his overall experience got to him. He wanted a Guardian Beast more than anything else in the world; but it was the one thing none wanted to give him. He was stupid; he knew he was. He was victimizing himself; to be true, but he had never had a chance to know anything different. He had no parents; he had nothing to define himself. He could die tommorow and no one would know, or care. No one ever engaged with him.

Just look at the present situation. One of the first times he had ever gotten to talk to a girl and he had to trip on her to get a conversation going. Absolutely pitiable.

- Buddha
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:02 pm
||:33 < nepeta | | leijon ||:33||

Song: Serenade For the Requited Lovers
Arist: Homestuck

Nepeta stared at him in confusion when he looked down after he had stuttered from her most recent question. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked before he began to spill out his failures onto her. The girl could only frown and listen as he sobbed out his troubles to her. Her ears twitched at a name. His name was Karkat? It sounded almost like Karcat or even better Karkitty! She gave a small smile as she stored that as a mental note before the smile fell and she stepped closer to him.

She felt sorry for him, pity even that he had to go through all this while for it was as simple as just passing out in the right place at the right time. The cat like Sugiura opened her arms and pulled him to her, embracing him tightly. "Shh shh, it's okay," she cooed, purring and nuzzling his cheek like Pounce would do when she felt upset. Even now it was Pounce's instincts as to nuzzle this cub. No one should have to go through hardships like that.

Nepeta closed her eyes as she ran her fingers through his hair, humming a soft tune as she rocks back and forth slowly. She paid no heed to the strange colored tears that would stain her clothes. It's not like hers wasn't strangely colored either. She continued to coo and shush him as she continues running her fingers through his unruly and wild hair. It didn't matter if she had just met him, he was sad and broken down. Nepeta couldn't stand to see such negative emotions like that, it was better when people had smiles on their faces.

The girl moved her head down, pressing her lips against his head as she rubs his back, drawing soothing circles on it. She pulled away, having gave his head a small token of friendly affection. She never ever thought of personal space, it was just something that never occurred to her. She opened her eyes and smiled a warm smile.

"It's okay, you'll find a lusus of your own one day. You just can't give up." She said, giving him hopeful words of encouragement and a way to maybe get him out of this miserable mess of emotions. "Do not be mad at the beasts fur they will only choose one the one they know they can truly help." Nepeta continued, her tail wrapping around Karkat's body in a comforting manner. "Yours is out there waiting fur you. And one day you two will meet and it will be wonderful!" she exclaimed, a grin now replacing her smile on her catty mouth.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:26 pm
||KARKAT||VANTAS||

...wha...waht...? Karkat's eyes opened slowly as he was embraced, his body unsure how to react to the affection being given to him. He wasn't used to the sensation of being embraced by anything else; after all, he had always been alone. He wasn't even aware that he was getting he trenchcoat soaked with dark red tears, bloody red; a poor red splashing on a canvas of green.

He felt himself being nuzzled, swallowing as he tried to calm down enough to stop, but unable to as he merely accepted her ministrations, returning them as he rubbed her face back barely, feeling a little bit more calm as she ran her hand through his hair, his body shivering as he relaxed more with the rocking, his spiked hair wild and unruly but unable to stop her.

Pretty soon he would wake up; pretty soon this would all hit him and the weirdness and the social unexpected of it all. However, for right now, he was merely happy to be able to be with someone who seemed to actually care about him, something he was never used to. As she put her hands on his back he stood up completely, returning it, thankful although he really couldn't put it into words before she let go.

It was the most unreal experience he had ever had, as he looked up at her with wide eyes, the ears having stopped their flow. "You're... you're right...." He breathed out, lookig down at himself. "Although I..." He stopped as he suddenly realized, hey, this girl had a tail, one that was currently wrapping around his body, holding him out. "Th....thank you." He said simply, as the image on his chest brightened again to it's normal candy red, before he embraced her back. "THANK YOU!" He said, before letting go almost immediately, his cheeks just a little bit red, like he had been almost scared at what he had just done. Which he was... just a little bit, before he turned back around to his backpack, quickly gathering it back up.

'Have you... HAVE YOU NEVER ACTUALLY TRIED PREPARED FOOD?" He asked, as he turned around to her again, the small pack on his back once more as he awaited her reply, trying to thin k of what he could to do thank her for her kindness...not that he really understood it.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum