Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sangre Espada - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Sangre Espada - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sangre Espada - Page 2 Empty Re: Sangre Espada

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 pm
What if Michael is now say... 1-1++ or so.. what about that? how high am I allowed to go then?
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sangre Espada - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Sangre Espada - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:32 am
Basically put when Michael gets stronger then tier 0-5 the strength of the sword wouldn't increase past that point.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sangre Espada - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sangre Espada - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:22 am

I hope nobody minds me stepping in on this, but I am because I see a fault.

The ability involves taking blood to craft a sword. Fair enough. The more blood, the stronger the sword. Also fair enough. That is approvable. The fact that there is no obvious limit, means you must rely on the characters power in question to see where their limits lie and because even this simple aspect has not been added, it cannot be approved as you have not specified a weakness. Even if it is obvious, you must specify why it may or may not work in some cases. For example, somebody of only 2 tier wouldn't be capable of creating a bloody sword that would destroy a 0 tier with ease no matter how hard they tried because it is their own ability generating the weapon and not anothers. Also the fact that sin has said the sword might explode because he can't control it needs to be in the application here so add that too. Thus his limit will be his own tier and no more, as he cannot control anything higher than himself.

Oh, and you may want to use the template for power upgrades.

Also, infinite healing is a trait both Ashlei and Diablo have, the other two blood alchemists on the forum. It is very powerful, and often given to people who can be trusted to use it so do not worry about it being unapprovable as I can vouch that the ability has been approved before. However sin, you are not a Veteran of PH yet so you will be monitored on your blood powers as they are a very touchy subject that has spawned arguments in the past.
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sangre Espada - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Sangre Espada - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:18 pm
Name Of Character: Michael Asthavon
Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8367-michael-asthavon-1-3danava
Reasons For Upgrading: I am creating this ability because I wanted to put a true number and ability in a fight that I am currently in with Shredder. This will help both of us in figuring out what my ability can and can not do and it would make it much easier.
What Are You Upgrading:
Sangre Espada: This ability is extremely simple in it's thought process but not so simple in the use and execution. This ability turns all the blood in the surrounding area into a blade, by compressing it down into the shape of a sword. All it takes is as single gallon of blood, about as much that is in a human body, to create a sword that is on par with a Zanpaktou in terms of strength and durability. This of course can be radically increased by adding more blood into the blade, making it even sharper and stronger then before. This ability can range from the strength of a Shinigami in Shikai to Bankai strength to higher depending on how much blood is within the blade at the time, but it still follows the same teir as him. This is not the only benefit to this blade, as it allows Michael to use the blood that is stored in the blade for his abilities such as armor or a wave of blood. This of course removes the blood from the blade, decreasing the strength of the blade but some times it does not matter, though it can very well reduce the effectiveness of the blade if blood is ripped out to quickly. This blade is also held together by Michael's Zo Koa skill along with his spiritual energy, which allows him to use the same abilities as his Spiraling Blood Nightmare ability, along with the ability to channel other Demonic abilities down the length of the blade.

Though this is a double edged sword. In order to make a blade that has the ability to hold up to a long term fight Michael often has to summon rather large quantities of blood to keep the blade strong enough to keep going. This is also a problem if Michael tries to absorb too much blood at once, the sword will begin to become unstable and quickly start to become a risk to Michael, causing explosions of blood, which due to being combined with his own reiastu energy has the ability to hurt him and anyone else around him, being ally or enemy but mostly him due to the fact that he is holding the blade.
Any Extra Notes: If you give me the unlimited healing ability, I would be completely ok with that and I would try not to due to break anything.
Approved By: (ONLY THE PERSON WHO APPROVES THE UPGRADE WILL PUT THIS HERE! WE WILL EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD OUT NAME HERE!)
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sangre Espada - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sangre Espada - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:00 am

On the terms that Ashlei can do this faster than most people can sneeze with no effort, I see no porblem with allow you to be able to use this ability. So...

APPROVED.

Play fair
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum