Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The annoyed vizard's rampage. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The annoyed vizard's rampage. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

The annoyed vizard's rampage. - Page 2 Empty Re: The annoyed vizard's rampage.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:56 pm
Natalia looked to the target as a soft grin formed upon her lips. she could not help but notice the arrancar did not seem all that bright. Though she would keep her thoughts in order as she stared at the enemy with a grin. The look in her eye said that she was confident though cautious at teh same time. She did not get to where she was by being to reckless.

Yea yea im a shinigami blah blah. shut the hell up and lets get this started already. I will even let you go first. Please do not dissapoint me and let me get a good workout?

She stated as she took a bizare fighting stance. It seemed to accumulate multiple diffrent styles. though she seemed to have an open thought on how it will be used. To those looking at her it would appear that she had gone crazy with chooseing the style she went sense none would even know it. Though that was her advantage sense it was newly created by her and her own style. it would be harder to get a fix on what she would be able to do within said style.

Though considering you are wanting to fight me i suppose i could always ablidge you with that. but then again at times i hate being the first to attack.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum