Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kylekaotikk's active templates. Left_bar_bleue0/0Kylekaotikk's active templates. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kylekaotikk's active templates. Empty Re: Kylekaotikk's active templates.

Wed May 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Kylekaotikk's active templates. Ap8OoJO

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kylekaotikk's active templates. Left_bar_bleue0/0Kylekaotikk's active templates. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:48 am

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:58 am

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:40 am

Last edited by Kylekaotikk on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:43 am
A Hakai variant Frosty made me

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Artist: Ashley Mac Issac Song: Wing Stock (Rukia's theme) Wordcount: 1237

"There's not point in sitting around doing nothing today, I've got business to take care of..." A voice echoed throughout the soft open space of the Gotei, the concrete floor battering against her feet as she took small strides, slowly drawing herself closer and closer to the location in which the Hell Butterfly had been sent out to her, supposedly to all captains. What was this about? Was this a meeting for the captains of the Gotei about their current circumstances, or something beyond that? As a matter of fact, since their Captain-Commander had died and not been replaced yet, they barely had any meetings at all. Which was rather weird, as at this point having a captain commander could not only help those within Soul Society, but helped the spirits who were in their transition from being a human to becoming a soul; some guidance to the Shinigami, rather than having thirteen different factions that didn't seen to interact in the slightest. Perhaps that was what this was about, or perhaps calling this meeting was for many other purposes? It plagued Rukia's mind ever since she got the message to show up, although it didn't seem like it was going to happen smoothly, given all the incidents that Central 46 had become a part of in the past, especially with the Aizen incident around four hundred years ago. Never the less, the Kuchiki noble would continue to walk through the halls of concrete surrounding the thirteenth division until finally becoming on the path to the area.

The path was covered in dirt, a small pathway to walk on while grass was sprouted on either side with cherry-blossom trees appearing to form a perfect shade for those off duty or relaxing. Rukia smiled softly, her hands slowly running up her side and placing them in the pockets of her Haori, the white cloak blowing in the breeze, the black thirteenth division Kanji symbol sparkling off her back from the sunlight in the same instance. She was the thirteenth captain, the squadron that was to take care of teaching, be it combat; or even something as ridiculous as eating your food correctly. That is what she was there for, mainly the education and to be called out for when she was needed. Although, not only as the thirteenth captain, but as a noble Kuchiki, she has a reputation to uphold; to keep their family honour whilst abiding by the honour and code of the thirteenth division. Perhaps it was a weird thing for her to ponder right now, especially as there were more pressing matters at hand, but it was a entertaining thought none the less. She chuckled a bit, her short black hair swaying in the breeze alongside her haori. It was in her sites now, the court room of the central 46. She hadn't been here in so long, it wasn't needed that much these days; or rather, she wasn't needed in many cases that much these days. Never the less, she was to make her way towards the building, regardless of what was to happen within those haunting walls.

She stepped into the courts room, eyes scanning as she stood by the door, leaning against the wall; hand on Zanpakutō and eyes clenched shut. Her ears perked at the sound of a familiar voice, a small smile erupting yet again as she heard the voice to be that of Damien Crow, someone she hadn't had much to do with during her time in the Gotei, but she would know that voice anywhere if it came to it. The words he spoke were true, there was hope for the Gotei. They weren't weak, there wasn't any way that the Gotei would simply let themselves die out. After all, they were responsible for the amazing strength that Shinigami have produced. Perhaps it was true that they weren't doomed, Rukia surely believed that, but it was a time for preparation; a time for defence as well as action to take place. There was no point in standing about aimlessly, for they needed to take action; otherwise their goals of defeating Shadow Fall and even K-world would never become true. Yet most Shinigami of the Gotei and other organizations were sitting about waiting for them to strike first. Why? Perhaps they had their reasons, but for once, maybe just once in their existence, they needed to take the fight to their home, to fight them without any restrictions placed on themselves. To hit them at their heart, where they lived and breathed. To show them that they're not a force to be reckoned with. Fear wasn't considered to be the way to win this ongoing war between coalitions of people, but it surely didn't seem to end. Perhaps... fear was the final frontier for Shinigami, they needed to prove they were something. Someone, once again.

"He's right, we cannot afford to let us be broken despite the damages we've suffered within our own walls lately." With a swift movement, she'd push herself off the wall with her foot, slowly beginning to walk into the central 46, eyes still closed, both hands resting behind her head, cradling it softly, fingers slipped through the strands in her hair. Her head was tilted up slightly, eyes still closed. "My name is Rukia Kuchiki, captain of the Thirteenth Division and noble lady of the Kuchiki family. There's not a captain commander in our ranks, and perhaps that's torn us in two a bit. But what have we done when we needed to be drawn together again? We speak, we fight together, we request aid. None of that makes us weak. I'm sorry Damien, but you speak as if there was hope taken away from us. Hope has never left, we have just been too blind to see it. The Gotei has suffered many loses recently, the eighth division proving that as a result of Jaedan, an ex-captain, being forced to take on Zefonse Kaizme alone, only to have a vizard of the opposite team save him, alongside a IRAMASHA." She stopped her sentence for a bit, still walking in; stopping as soon as she stood next to Damien in the centre of the room, eyes still remaining sealed shut for the moment. "Is that what we've turned to? We rely on the Iramasha to come save our own? The Iramasha aren't gods, they aren't above us. Hope shouldn't rely on them, even if they are considered allies. Where does out hope lay? In ourselves. I am not directing this blame at anyone, nor is there any reason for hope to be lost among what I'm saying. Hope never left. The only time hope leaves is when you stop relying on the people around you, your friends. So Damien, central 46, hope is only absent in your minds. The enemies may not realise it, but we're not as weak as we think we are. Let's prove it to them." As she finished her speech, her eyes finally opened at the last few words, her purple retina's scanning everyone in the room, a small smirk appearing out the side of her mouth. She was right, this was no time for sorrow, or to imagine hope being lost. It was never lost, for hope is always present, even in the face of impossible odds: one only needs to stretch out their hand and realise it's there before them.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Blade

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:11 am

Artist: Song: Word count:

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:13 am
Thanking Frost for this epic template, yo!

Artist: ZUN - Song: Beloved Tomboyish Girl - Word Count: 1272

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:02 am

This was getting interesting. Time passed by like it was simply in fast-forward, the seemingly becoming darker quicker and quicker. Oka was interested in this man, she really was, and no matter what she tried to do to fight him properly, it seemed that he would have some kind of counter for it. Very intriguing indeed. Never the less, she stood there as her girenkyaku pushed her back and eyes snapped onto the view of her opponent, Gift, dodging and then quickly getting slammed by the massive ball of compressed wind from up above, her destabilization coming into play and even causing him to become weaker in bone structure. It was an interesting ability, her destabilization. What could it do? Exactly what the name says; destabilize anything that came within a certain range; and at extreme close range? Even disintegrate it into nothing, ripping apart the atoms and molecules that hold the object together and sending them in separate ways on an molecular level. This became funnier and funnier to Oka, she had received minor damage, but the green arrows from before? They were nothing special. She stood there as she thought about this, they weren't adding any extra effect to his power. She wasn't overwhelmed with the power that was being pushed into her. Pathetic she thought to herself.

... Or so she thought. As she stood there, watching the man get hit with the compressed ball of wind that held enough force to nearly break his bones or skull with the destabilization. Oka stood there, her vision going black for a moment. She blinked, feet being pulled off balance as she stumbled forwards and back, finally pushing her feet into the platform harshly. W...What the hell? She pondered yet again. Each shoulder echoed with an intense pain, feeling as if it was screeching throughout her body with a poisonous, stinging like sensation, only on a much larger scale. Visions flashed in front of her eyes, the view of trees in the distance over the hundred metre cleared area, visions of her past. What was this? Her shoulders, they echoed with pain, sure, but this was something different. Visions... Her mind flashed back to her bother, her family. She remembered the Shinigami that killed her brother, cutting off his head and not even treating the body with respect. More visions of her mother continued to flash, blood. That's all that could describe these visions. Blood... gore... all of it plagued her mind. Her mother that was killed by those demons...This was getting interesting. Time passed by like it was simply in fast-forward, the seemingly becoming darker quicker and quicker. Oka was interested in this man, she really was, and no matter what she tried to do to fight him properly, it seemed that he would have some kind of counter for it. Very intriguing indeed. Never the less, she stood there as her girenkyaku pushed her back and eyes snapped onto the view of her opponent, Gift, dodging and then quickly getting slammed by the massive ball of compressed wind from up above, her destabilization coming into play and even causing him to become weaker in bone structure. It was an interesting ability, her destabilization. What could it do? Exactly what the name says; destabilize anything that came within a certain range; and at extreme close range? Even disintegrate it into nothing, ripping apart the atoms and molecules that hold the object together and sending them in separate ways on an molecular level. This became funnier and funnier to Oka, she had received minor damage, but the green arrows from before? They were nothing special. She stood there as she thought about this, they weren't adding any extra effect to his power. She wasn't overwhelmed with the power that was being pushed into her. Pathetic she thought to herself.

... Or so she thought. As she stood there, watching the man get hit with the compressed ball of wind that held enough force to nearly break his bones or skull with the destabilization. Oka stood there, her vision going black for a moment. She blinked, feet being pulled off balance as she stumbled forwards and back, finally pushing her feet into the platform harshly. W...What the hell? She pondered yet again. Each shoulder echoed with an intense pain, feeling as if it was screeching throughout her body with a poisonous, stinging like sensation, only on a much larger scale. Visions flashed in front of her eyes, the view of trees in the distance over the hundred metre cleared area, visions of her past. What was this? Her shoulders, they echoed with pain, sure, but this was something different. Visions... Her mind flashed back to her bother, her family. She remembered the Shinigami that killed her brother, cutting off his head and not even treating the body with respect. More visions of her mother continued to flash, blood. That's all that could describe these visions. Blood... gore... all of it plagued her mind. Her mother that was killed by those demons...This was getting interesting. Time passed by like it was simply in fast-forward, the seemingly becoming darker quicker and quicker. Oka was interested in this man, she really was, and no matter what she tried to do to fight him properly, it seemed that he would have some kind of counter for it. Very intriguing indeed. Never the less, she stood there as her girenkyaku pushed her back and eyes snapped onto the view of her opponent, Gift, dodging and then quickly getting slammed by the massive ball of compressed wind from up above, her destabilization coming into play and even causing him to become weaker in bone structure. It was an interesting ability, her destabilization. What could it do? Exactly what the name says; destabilize anything that came within a certain range; and at extreme close range? Even disintegrate it into nothing, ripping apart the atoms and molecules that hold the object together and sending them in separate ways on an molecular level. This became funnier and funnier to Oka, she had received minor damage, but the green arrows from before? They were nothing special. She stood there as she thought about this, they weren't adding any extra effect to his power. She wasn't overwhelmed with the power that was being pushed into her. Pathetic she thought to herself.

... Or so she thought. As she stood there, watching the man get hit with the compressed ball of wind that held enough force to nearly break his bones or skull with the destabilization. Oka stood there, her vision going black for a moment. She blinked, feet being pulled off balance as she stumbled forwards and back, finally pushing her feet into the platform harshly. W...What the hell? She pondered yet again. Each shoulder echoed with an intense pain, feeling as if it was screeching throughout her body with a poisonous, stinging like sensation, only on a much larger scale. Visions flashed in front of her eyes, the view of trees in the distance over the hundred metre cleared area, visions of her past. What was this? Her shoulders, they echoed with pain, sure, but this was something different. Visions... Her mind flashed back to her bother, her family. She remembered the Shinigami that killed her brother, cutting off his head and not even treating the body with respect. More visions of her mother continued to flash, blood. That's all that could describe these visions. Blood... gore... all of it plagued her mind. Her mother that was killed by those demons...

Last edited by Teitoku on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:36 am

This was getting interesting. Time passed by like it was simply in fast-forward, the seemingly becoming darker quicker and quicker. Oka was interested in this man, she really was, and no matter what she tried to do to fight him properly, it seemed that he would have some kind of counter for it. Very intriguing indeed. Never the less, she stood there as her girenkyaku pushed her back and eyes snapped onto the view of her opponent, Gift, dodging and then quickly getting slammed by the massive ball of compressed wind from up above, her destabilization coming into play and even causing him to become weaker in bone structure. It was an interesting ability, her destabilization. What could it do? Exactly what the name says; destabilize anything that came within a certain range; and at extreme close range? Even disintegrate it into nothing, ripping apart the atoms and molecules that hold the object together and sending them in separate ways on an molecular level. This became funnier and funnier to Oka, she had received minor damage, but the green arrows from before? They were nothing special. She stood there as she thought about this, they weren't adding any extra effect to his power. She wasn't overwhelmed with the power that was being pushed into her. Pathetic she thought to herself.

... Or so she thought. As she stood there, watching the man get hit with the compressed ball of wind that held enough force to nearly break his bones or skull with the destabilization. Oka stood there, her vision going black for a moment. She blinked, feet being pulled off balance as she stumbled forwards and back, finally pushing her feet into the platform harshly. W...What the hell? She pondered yet again. Each shoulder echoed with an intense pain, feeling as if it was screeching throughout her body with a poisonous, stinging like sensation, only on a much larger scale. Visions flashed in front of her eyes, the view of trees in the distance over the hundred metre cleared area, visions of her past. What was this? Her shoulders, they echoed with pain, sure, but this was something different. Visions... Her mind flashed back to her bother, her family. She remembered the Shinigami that killed her brother, cutting off his head and not even treating the body with respect. More visions of her mother continued to flash, blood. That's all that could describe these visions. Blood... gore... all of it plagued her mind. Her mother that was killed by those demons...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum