Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Second Kind [Valentine/Lyza]
A chilling Return [Open] EmptyToday at 8:46 am by Sumdumguy

» Cross Division Sparring
A chilling Return [Open] EmptyToday at 2:32 am by Shinryu

» The Storm Gathers
A chilling Return [Open] EmptyToday at 2:28 am by Slayer

» Will you be my valentine?(Rio/Hakuyou)
A chilling Return [Open] EmptyYesterday at 11:16 pm by MorpheusDavol

» A Good Life
A chilling Return [Open] EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Have You Seen My Elder?
A chilling Return [Open] EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by Siegharty

» Donnie’s Faceclaims
A chilling Return [Open] EmptyYesterday at 9:43 pm by Donnie D.

» Lux Orior [Protag Earth Org]
A chilling Return [Open] EmptyYesterday at 5:31 pm by Portaliya

» Technological Survey
A chilling Return [Open] EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by Forsaken Crow

» A Day at the Dojo [Carter/Hana]
A chilling Return [Open] EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by Ame no ko

Top posters
THEFROST
A chilling Return [Open] I_vote_lcapA chilling Return [Open] I_voting_barA chilling Return [Open] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A chilling Return [Open] I_vote_lcapA chilling Return [Open] I_voting_barA chilling Return [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135263 messages in 20307 subjects

A chilling Return [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A chilling Return [Open] Left_bar_bleue60/100A chilling Return [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

A chilling Return [Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A chilling Return [Open]   A chilling Return [Open] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:46 am

A chilling Return [Open] RihikuTemplayeHeader

A chilling Return [Open] Rihikuname

You would expect the Gotei to reserve your position whenever you went on a month long training trip. Then again, the man who thought this quickly dropped it from his mind because in all truth he hardly cared. Being a captain can sometime get under your skin all too often. Sometimes just being able to kick back and perfect your fighting style is enough to get by these days. Who needs paperwork? Oh well.

A small Senkai gate materialised within the Sereitei and opened slowly to reveal a bright white light. Out from this stepped a male dressed in blue, black and spiked hair, white in colour. He held onto a sword sheathed into its scabbard in his right hand and walked out of the gate in a rapid pace. His boots touched ground and the gate behind him vanished as quickly as it came. The male then turned to see a Barracks.

There were people inside. Some talking louder than they should be. This was one of the places this man had once been in change of. Like he cared anymore. He just sighed and moved on around the building to an open courtyard. If he was ever needed then people would always know he would be here. Nobody ever touched his things, so the steel dummies and training equipment was rather dusty but looked exactly how he had left it the previous month.

The male clutched his sword and pushed on the handle with his thumb. Within an instant, his sword was drawn. Cling, cling, clang, clang. his sword struck the steel dummy several times sending out loud clashing sounds of metal on metal. Then in one powerful kick, the man leapt up and brought his boot down onto the dummies head, shattering its entire frame into shards of steel and wood. The sound would obviously draw attention but he didn't care. he just wanted to train again. Being home wasn't always a good thing.

Back to top Go down

A chilling Return [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD