Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
threat - The threat is close [Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100threat - The threat is close [Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

threat - The threat is close [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: The threat is close [Open]

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:07 am

Ashlei noted that Ceon wanted her to follow him, no undoubtedly to a safer location for the two. However, Ashlei had to decline. Now was not the time for Ashlei to meet the rest of her family as her other side was still waiting for her. Ashlei stood still and did not follow him.

"Ceon, I can't go with you yet. There are people I need to go talk to first. My sisters haven't seen me in almost half a year. I can't keep them waiting much longer..."

Ashlei let loose that fact that she could remember her sisters existence so her amnesia wasn't as terrible as it could have become. Because of this though, she felt she needed to go and console them and show them that she was safe.

"I will come with you, just not today. I'll contact you when I'm ready."

With that said, Ashlei turned her back to Ceon and started to look at her surroundings. This entire place was a giant mess but what made it brilliant, was it's size. She liked it, so she would try to remember the co-ordinates. The girl blinked a few times then turned her head back to Ceon.

"Soon, Everything will change...."

With that said, before Ceon could say anything back, the girl vanished with a powerful echo of the Cero Espadas Sonido. he could probably catch up to her, but he wouldn't be able to once she hit a gargantua placed before her.

Things are going to get interesting soon...

(Ashlei exits the thread)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum