Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
threat - The threat is close [Open] Left_bar_bleue60/100threat - The threat is close [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

threat - The threat is close [Open] Empty The threat is close [Open]

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:32 am

threat - The threat is close [Open] AshleiTemplateThree

threat - The threat is close [Open] Ashleiname-1

What do you do if all you can remember is how to fight? What do you do if you have forgotten your own name? Where do you go if you don't know who is a friend and who is a foe? Do you run and hide or do you seek the answers to your questions? Maybe you can't. Maybe something is stopping you from going out into public and exploring your world. Did you expect anything like this would happen to somebody like Ashlei? Maybe you did, maybe you didn't but all that was once known is now lost in a sea of confusion. The waves of amnesia crash through her head and the only place she could seek shelter was from a long lost memory resurfacing. the underground laboratory in Karakura. It was abandoned when Akumajin escaped and slaughtered all of the scientists working under Ashlei. Here, she stays in hiding. The ruins of broken glass, blown in doors and upturned tables lets her remember the days back when she had no worries. When she could remember her last name, who her mother was, who her sisters were, where they were and was surrounded by the people that she loved and loved her back.

Now, the walls are dark. The lights do not work. Water drips from a rusty pipe and the springs of an old bed left by some unknown homeless person feel just as old and rusted as the pipework here. It feels like some people had been here recently. Rummaging through an oddly placed set of draws, Ashlei had found many notes and letters filled with anger that were never sent. She couldn't tell who they were from as none of them were ever signed and nobody was ever directly named. One did mention a 'red haired witch' but could that possibly be Ashlei? Is this the kind of person she was? The torment in the letters couldn't have been Ashleis doing...could they?

The thought always made her ponder her life. Maybe she was supposed to be this cruel monster depicted in these letters. There were no signs of happy letters mentioning a red haired princess or queen. hmmm...

Ashlei lifted a black cloak off of the wall she had found in one of the labs. It was dirty and way too big for her stature. She would throw it over herself to cover her face with shadows and those odd wings sticking from her back and head. If she ever decided to take a walk outside of the lab she needed to make sure she wasn't seen. Last time somebody saw her appearance they fled screaming. At least when she's covered like this nobody seems to notice her. The girl pushed open a door handing on one hinge and stepped out. The exit to the laboratory was also the only entrance, almost like a huge vault door. There was however a small opening to the side she could crawl through to get to the other side. through her, she would arrive at a long maze of corridors she has tried to memorise. Taking a left, a right and another left, she enters an open chamber with several people inside. The underground market. The place were illegal goods were traded. Guns, drugs. You name it, it's here. Ashlei walked over to a all and simply waited, watching the homeless and dirty walk by. Nobody seemed to notice she was there. Not even the armed men on the bridge over there.

She slid on her back down the wall into a sitting position and waited. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes someone will throw a penny over. Every little helps...

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
threat - The threat is close [Open] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000threat - The threat is close [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

threat - The threat is close [Open] Empty Re: The threat is close [Open]

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 am
The woman waited until the last second, hiding in the darkness. Her eyes were hard and cold, ready to kill these men when the time came. What did she care if a few pesky humans died, it was only a job to her. These human flies were barely worth her time, it was only the money she was being paid that got her here. Finally, all the guards looked away from her hiding spot, and Shani leaped in to action. Moving quickly behind the armed guard, her sword sliced through the group with one slash, and she was already moving on to the next group. By the time these people had realized what was happening, half their guards had been taken down by this woman, and she was not slowing down. As guns were raised she cut down another group, as bullets flew towards her she rolled towards another group and cut them down. As the final group shot at her, a bullet finally made it to her, hitting her arm. However, the woman grimaced, and time seemed to reverse itself around the wound as it disappeared, as if it had never been there. With a quick swing her sword ended the last guard's life, sliding her sword back in to its sheath.

Looking around, it was only now that the young woman noticed the being curled up beneath the odd black cloak. Taking large strides she reached the being quickly, attempting to rip the cloak from her by force. If she managed to do so, a gasp would escape from her mouth. The woman could remember it, clear as day, the images of the thrones of shadow fall she had been shown as a child, and this being in front of her, the resemblance, she looked way too close to one of them. Glaring at her, she would talk, showing emotion for the first time since she had been seen.

"Where is my father? You have to know where he is, dammit! Where the hell is my father?!?!"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
threat - The threat is close [Open] Left_bar_bleue60/100threat - The threat is close [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:35 am

Whoever this person was, she certainly wasn't friendly. The sounds of gunfire and slaughter were ignored by the girl in the cloak as she turned away, trying not to take in any sight of blood. Something always seemed to happen when she saw the red liquid. She didn't want it to happen now. However, this other girl quickly noticed her and grabbed a hold of the cloak. Realising what she was doing, Ashlei clutched onto it and held on so it wouldn't come off. Then she started shouting questions. Who was this person anyway? Ashlei remained silent and didn't answer her. It was probably for the best. She didn't want to repeat what had happened to the other person who tried to attack her.

Whoever this girl was, she needed to let go and step back before Ashlei decided to do something about this situation. She held onto her cloak and didn't show any signs of retaliation. She just let it happen and feigned a weak stance, shaking lightly and pretending to be scared. In fact, she even pretended to cry a little.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
threat - The threat is close [Open] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000threat - The threat is close [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:17 am
Shani took a step back, taking a deep breath to steady her emotions. She had gotten lost in her emotions, giving in to the desperate hope of seeing her mother and father again. Now that she had calmed herself down, she smiled apologetically at the girl hiding under the cloak and decided to sit down next to her. Sighing, she addressed the girl, hoping to make amends for her previous actions.

"I'm sorry about that little outburst, I didn't mean to scare you or hurt you if I did. I just haven't seen my parents in a long while, it feels like forever. I thought I recognized you from a picture my mother had shown me of her and my father's boss. Well, one of the three heads of the organization they belong to. I had hoped, or perhaps I was just wishing, that you might know where they are. Sometimes, when you do the type of work I do you forget how much you miss the people you care about."

Shani wasn't sure why she was telling this girl all of this, perhaps some part of her still believed she was one of the three thrones her mother had shown her, or perhaps she felt guilty about her outburst towards her. She smiled at the girl, something she rarely showed anyone. Slowly, she picked herself off of the ground, looking around at the place. After she was satisfied with the condition, she turned back towards the girl, contemplating something for a bit before asking her a question.

"Well, I have to go collect the money for this job, it seems like it's over. Would you like to accompany me, perhaps I could help you out?"

Smiling, she held out her hand towards the girl, seeing whether she would accept her offer.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:57 am

Everything was suddenly confusing. This girl let go and lost all of her anger and started to talk nicely. This is odd. This is very odd. Who would have such a sudden change in personality? You'd be pissed off for a reason especially if you killed several people so why forget about it? nevertheless, her sudden kindness did not go unnoticed but her outburst of death and murder had not left Ashlei's mind. There were dead bodies over there, leaking blood. They probably had lives! They probably had families and friends! You can't just....

...this person's a maniac. Ashlei couldn't get the idea out of her head. She stood up and began to run away. Screw whatever she just said, this is scary. Ashlei began to run until she noticed the sound of water beneath her feet as she stepped. But it wasn't water. It was red. It was blood. It looked...good.

Ashlei stopped dead and stared at her feet as a sudden gust of wind blew her hood back to reveal her face, hair and bat wings sticking out from her skull. She looked at the blood on the floor that was staining the soles of her shoes. Her red hair blew in the sudden gust before flopping down along her back to her thigh. Her red eyes grew, growing more and more hungry as she looked. Then she opened her mouth to reveal sharp fangs and raised her hand towards the pool around her littered with dead bodies.

"I don't know who I am. I don't know who you are, where Iv'e ended up or what it is I'm supposed to do..."

The blood around her slowly started to lift, showing slight signs of reitsu as she moved it into the air around her like a long ribbon.

"...Why can't people just give me answers? These people didn't need to die so why? I shall put their blood to better use. Become one with me..."

Ashlei then forcefully swallowed the long ribbon of blood made up of every drop around her. It slipped down as though she was sucking up spaghetti and not a single speck of red was left in the area. Once she had finished, she stopped her reitsu from being detected again.

"May your legacy continue as part of me"

She said this, looking at the drained dry bodies around her before walking off into the shadows, masking her presence so nobody could track her. She was still there, but she didn't want to be found yet. SHh flicked her hood up, licked her lips and sat down where nobody would see her.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
threat - The threat is close [Open] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999threat - The threat is close [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 am
Magnolia had been coping, some crazy bitch had.. done something too her a long time ago, something which had only as of late began to really cause problems for her. Driving her insane, making her want to hurt someone, it was major problems which had been in the melting pot for so long, she had thought she’d be safe here Magnolia truly did, and after the events in That city, that moment of damage to her, had woke up that dormant little bitch inside which wanted nothing but to cause more madness, more chaos. You see magnolia never had learned exactly what that thing inside her head truly was, but she knew it was bad news, especially as it had begun to taunt her again. Coping was no longer an option, she barely knew which one had more control, her or this thing that was put in her by some bitch a long time ago. She felt emotions that no longer where her own.

However the emotions she felt tinting her core, where the feelings of rage, revenge and slaughter , those had corrupted her emotions. Not enough to cause much of a problem but just enough to destabilize the girls already EXTREMELY unstable mentality, as thus it just needed a trigger for now, she was shaking it was quite annoying but, she had been tainted and that taint was spreading now. It had taken awhile but it was happening. Magnolia had felt two very distinct powers they had aroused the feelings further, for a reason that was unknown to her , and it frightened her. However what she knew was the madness in her mind had hit critical mass, there was no way magnolia could actually go about controlling it anymore. So, she had been sitting not that far from the group, a place she had settled in an hour or so prior to this.

Such strength, such ravaging power, was dissipating from the arrivals, two of them at the very least, the people where quite strong, and yet familiar, not to her but what was stuck within her and it was driving her crazy to the point that at this moment, her hands which where slender and delicate, those hands where grasping her head like a vice, trying to drown out the madness. It was failing though, drowning it out was impossible but the instability, it had caused something extreme to happen , the girl had not only lost it, but the already un controllable sickness.. the perversion.. it had hit its climax. . So what happened?

Well she lost control, energy flooding out that was just immense in magnitude, she had gotten up though slowly her eyes where bleeding, body was unable to control the flow, everything the past millennia of surgery, the way she had been protected and healed, kept alive to serve. It all went down the drain, all of it every last itty bitty scrap was gone, white bone extending down, and out causing massive amounts of instability as the chaos riddled girl had gotten the better of her. A full on mental collapse ensued, the fall out was just.. On a magnitude which no one could comprehend as a dome of pure destructive aura expanded, and a pillar of spiritual energy smashed through the upper cloud front, causing clouds for over 2 miles around to be blasted outwards.

The destructive power , it caused the ground to shatter a wave of raw destructive spiritual energy having swept out. It was much like a pulse in this instance, raising everything close, literally vaporizing her clothes, cuts opening up, the explosion. Well that amount of spiritual power b lasting outwards, it would have reduced most of the structures near or far to a pile of heaping rubble. She had no clue what was exactly going on with her, but bone was rippling out, covering the muscles and skin. The only part which fully formed was on her face though. The rest was blown to dust from the release, her mind seemed at the moment to have shut down, but she was in a highly unstable state, as her releases where gone by now, the restraints on the full brunt of her power broken while blood leaked from her lip skin having charred under the magnitude of her own power, her eyes opening and shutting some, and blood running from all corners of her skin.

But for now, the hollow mask , the whole thing was rampaging, being blown to smithereens, by the raw force of power that was present, magnolia who had passed out for a second, had slowly begun to get up, power rupturing from her skin, leaking out of her blood as the chains she had erected to keep a majority of her power had been gone, the white bone, was growing slowly but also exploding much quicker, she was for now still a shinigami but her whole personality seemed to have shifted. A mind as tainted as hers was now was not going to be something which was easily fixed. Instead she lifted an index finger, one which was caked in blood, slender white and luminous .

Brought it to her cherry red lips, and let her tongue come out to taste the blood, while her body was tearing up for now, blood running down her face, eventually though all that power began to compact till it was almost like electrical spikes rippling from cuts, to strike into the area slowly. Eyes hidden under her hair, which was stained red, the first thing this usually sensible girl did, was well.

She cracked a smile her canines showing along with her pearly white teeth, a tinny broken giggle issuing from her mouth, as she had nothing in her mind anymore, memories? Na, those got burned up in the after math, morals?.. I believe the fuck not, she just kept laughing, giggling out of control, while she had moved one hand up to her face, gripping it as her hair tangled with her fingers, oh how she was LAUGHING , and giggling, like she had lost every bit of her damned mind. . . . Her lips moved forming perfectly pronounced words..
“..Who am I , Who are you.. who is that.. and why do I feel so.. .. “

she paused slightly her lips not moving as she was trying to place the feeling, eyes closed, the laughing continuing, while she slowly got up, the pain in her body was frightening, and more blood trickled down the many cuts from her own skills. Then the smile widened as she had brought her fist straight into the ground, shattering a chunk the size of a building out, and clipping it with her foot in a two bit fluid harmony to send the many tons of now exploded shrapnel high into the air.. “Good.. YAY IT FLEW!” Magnolia said, giggling louder, enjoying her own antics, not particularly paying attention to who all was still here with her sight, but very well aware of them in every other aspect.

Though the blast did not touch karakura, having dissipated just before the city, limits, keeping the damage to a minimum there

threat - The threat is close [Open] LzZCuy7
threat - The threat is close [Open] BtXe12b

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:37 pm
As the girl started running away, Shani stood up, drawing her sword as she did.

"I should have clarified, this isn't much of a choice. You either come with me or die, you saw me working. Normally, I would have killed you on the spot, but I'm feeling a bit nice today. So choose, your death or coming with me."

She ran after her, it would take a while to catch up to the girl, as the girl had had a large head start. When she caught up to her she looked down at the girl, no anger, happiness, or remorse showing on her face. Only the blank stare of a killer looked down at her, ready to kill anyone who stood in her way. Pointing her sword towards the girl, Shani empowered her sword with her death energy, letting it flow down the blade. She was ready to strike in case the girl chose badly, though she hoped she wouldn't have to.

"Choose now, death or coming with me. I don't have time to fool around here.

No emotions could be seen in her body language, it only showed one thing to anyone before her. That Shani had no problem killing people, none at all. Killing was the only thing she knew, and it was almost impossible to make her stop of her own will now.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2013 3:44 pm

threat - The threat is close [Open] Ashleiheadertwo

Well isn't this a sight for sore eyes? Explosions! Explosions everywhere! Goddamnit explosions! I cannot begin to describe how many explosions are occurring around here right now! Oh wait. Just the one. However this gigantic rush of energy is still enough to rival that of an atomic bomb. It was quite the spectacle really. However, Ashlei had no time to be hindered by a wave of energy. This does not necessarily mean she was prepared for it however. The sudden reitsu explosion caught her off guard at first but her reactions quickly allowed her to move to a safe distance. The other girl here seemed to completely ignore what was going on. This was a problem. AT least realise that something dangerous was nearby. In an attempt to at least show some alliance with the girl here, Ashlei used Sonido to get herself and hopefully if the other girl didn't retaliate, drag her up to a ledge above out of harms reach too. If not then Ashlei would travel alone.

Up here, she would watch. Making sure whatever was happening wasn't going to cause too much damage. After all, she couldn't entirely pinpoint the exact location this rush was coming from. Its diameter was enough to clip this area quite badly. Maybe the people around here would be smart enough to leave. There was a reason why Ashlei chose to stay however. The reitsu she could feel was familiar. not all of it, but a light tapping sound beneath the blazing flames of reitsu was reacting oddly. That, and just as she thought about this, she sensed something else. A very faint, very sudden use of power nearby. It wasn't entirely accurate but she recognised this one too. Who are these people so close by? Ashlei pretty much ignored the girl who was trying to threaten her earlier.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum