Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Empty What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:50 pm

What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? 65aa836129ecd59be82b35e4d8f0487b-1

Ask me what is wrong with the site, what you want changed or some suggestions.

It has come to my attention that no one really has the nerve to ask me just what in the sam hell they want for the site. I can't be bothered to remember anything said on Xat or Skype and I've asked multiple times for someone just to make a thread getting the site to ask me what the hell they want for the site.

So I'm just gonna do it for everyone by making this thread. Just post concerns, suggestions, what you want changed and etc.

RULES

1) DO NOT SAY "HERP DERP, IT'S NOT BLEACH ANYMORE!" BECAUSE IF YOU READ THE MANGA OR EVEN THE ANIME WE ARE FAR PAST THAT POINT! I WILL INSTANTLY DEBUNK ANYTHING YOU SAY AND CALL YOU AN IDIOT IF YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THIS THREAD! I SWEAR TO GOD

2) DO NOT SAY "BAAAAAW, THE WHOLE PLOT IS CENTERED AROUND YOUR CHARACTERS" BECAUSE I'VE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES TO LET OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THAT CONTROL, EVEN LETTING SOMEONE ELSE BE THE MAIN VILLIAN AT THE START OF THE SITE AND LETTING THEM THINK UP THE PLOT! HELL, I EVEN TRY TO BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO THINK OF A WAY FOR PEOPLE TO GET ATTENTION WHEN WE MAKE EVENT THREADS LIKE THE ONE IN SABURO CITY! SO, IF YOU SAY THAT, I WILL ALSO DEBUNK ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY AND LAUGH YOU OFF OF THIS SITE!

I'll add more as I see fit overtime if any problems should ensue with this thread. I just wanna hear you all out.

Also, another thing that has come to my attention is that Blazing Souls has come back online. I wish to talk to Tsubine about that because that means our whole merger is pretty null and anything that relates to that site is up for removal on my site INCLUDING staff positions. It pretty much made the whole goal of having everyone on one site pointless.

So please message me soon about that matter, Tsu.

And another thing: I AM NOT GOING FORTH WITH THE PLOT I MENTIONED IN THE XAT LAST WEEKEND! SO DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT SHITSTORM! SO I WILL HEAR NOTHING ABOUT THAT!

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 8 times in total

What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? WVMWLOu
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Left_bar_bleue0/0What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Empty Re: What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:57 pm
The main problem I have is summed up in one word: Touketsu. But let my explain why.

His powers are just... meh. His Death Energy is nearly impossible to counter, he can switch bodies if you actually manage to defeat him, and he can raise armies in the blink of an eye to fight for him. This is just unbeatable and makes fighting him pointless. He's just too strong. Kin is a better villain simply because you can actually beat him if you take a group of strong characters against him - if you do beat Touketsu he will just return.

And since you dropped the plot you where talking about before, I got nothing to say about that, obviously. Just that it was maybe the best choice possible. Heck, it WAS the best choice.

What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? 1zz6irn
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Left_bar_bleue0/0What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Empty Re: What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:59 pm

1.) Maybe take things back to the days of untold, and make Kin, the main new villain, since he's more liked then touketsu, and everyone could handle him, with touketsu, it's just....well mostly a rp killer type thing, since he has that whole evil overlord, impossible to beat type of thing to him.

2.) Maybe, some balance is in order, as far as everything goes in general, but you can take what ever you want from that.

3. Get rid of touketsu, and bring kin back D<

and that is it for me :3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 am
The main problem I have is summed up in one word: Touketsu. But let my explain why.

His powers are just... meh. His Death Energy is nearly impossible to counter, he can switch bodies if you actually manage to defeat him, and he can raise armies in the blink of an eye to fight for him. This is just unbeatable and makes fighting him pointless. He's just too strong. Kin is a better villain simply because you can actually beat him if you take a group of strong characters against him - if you do beat Touketsu he will just return.

And since you dropped the plot you where talking about before, I got nothing to say about that, obviously. Just that it was maybe the best choice possible. Heck, it WAS the best choice.

I'll figure out how to deal with Touketsu's powers then. Since he is already severely weakened if his originally body is ever destroy and the best way I figured to defeat him was to simply seal him away when he is in that weakened state. Not only that, but Touketsu was eventually gonna be made an NPC to be played by people of MY choosing.

AND DON'T MENTION THAT PLOT, FAGGOT!

Spoiler:

1.) Maybe take things back to the days of untold, and make Kin, the main new villain, since he's more liked then touketsu, and everyone could handle him, with touketsu, it's just....well mostly a rp killer type thing, since he has that whole evil overlord, impossible to beat type of thing to him.

2.) Maybe, some balance is in order, as far as everything goes in general, but you can take what ever you want from that.

3. Get rid of touketsu, and bring kin back D<

and that is it for me :3

1.) If that is what everyone is aimming for, I will simply make Kin the main attraction then. I'll need to get K-World back and running if do, though. So I'll need everyone from his old org to come back. And like I said with Silim, I'll weaken Touketsu's powers a bit.

2.) Are you talking about my personal life, the site or something else I'm getting? Because I'm as lost as a nigger in Alabama.

3.) REPEAT WHAT I SAID TO SILIM

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:51 am

Honestly...the only thing we really need are good members but you and I both know for every hundred people that say they will jon and rp here, only about one of them stick..hell probably even .5

I have no real issue with anything here to be honest.

Personally I think that there could be a school or something for our 'younger' characeters cause Im pretty sure not all of our characters are adults and are fully aware of their powers/abilities.

As for activity; lets be practical its the school season right now and we all got shit going on so I dont think that activity checks are really nessesary...I mean if you look back in that thread some of the people that have posted in there dont even come around no more. So I think that that should be no more~

I think for events we should have a board to discuss it, I dont think talking about it on xat does much good...I mean yes the ideas nad what not ae tossed around but it only gives everyone a few moments to really take in the idea nad really think about it...I think if you talk about it on a board..where people can re-read the ideas then it'll give them a better chance to participate and toss ideas. Not to mention it'll give whoever's idea the event is to look it over, re read it and further develop their ideas.
On that note, I also think that members that have 50 or more posts should be allowed to posts in that thread/board and long term members that have been with the site since the dawn of time~

I also think that maybe there could be an event that dosent involve a series of events that'll eventually lead up to the end of SS or the world or something...somethng not very violent. Idk maybe something for newer characters to breath and develop.

and I think thats it form Kitty for now =0w0=

||Kitty's Characters||

What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? PLEASEWORK2
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:07 am
Me? What I want?

Well this goes a long way, but I wanna redo the plot since Matt is gone and fact that site itself basically disappeared since Tsubine restarted the other site. Matt had his own glory after a few sites, so I think it is time for either a new plot or redo but successful plot. Like the plot I told Frost, Silim, and Agito. I thought of that would be some fun. I don't wanna end this like a entire story. I like to have each character have their own ending. If we end the 'world' It would be like a reissue of your favorite manga over and over and over again. It gets old. Like Ceon, Claire and Senna. If those three were together, it would bring existence to an end.

If you wanna here my idea for a plot please PC in the chat :3

What I want as well is for people and activity, we can simply go back to Col since they still active and ask for an Affilate. PLUS You guys need to post, if we are active more and more, then we get more and more members because they see that we are active.And Kitty, We have a group of members for the newbies but no one is active. Which a group who are not aware of their powers fully. ^ ^ You guys gotta be active silly people!

For newbies and new characters, I say they must start out either Shinigami, Human, Quincy, bount or Hollow. If odd members want update their power they must have a training thread making it fair. If you are training one person, you can't train other person with the same character.

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Characters
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:54 am
Balance, to me is with the whole tier thing, like with newer members. don't give them 0-tiers or even 1-1's right off the bat, because of good apps. because hal of the time, they usually become inactive, I.E: Raen's Case, or even some other people here, that aren't even here or remembered right now.

So, that's what i meant by Balance.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Left_bar_bleue60/100What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:42 am
I know my place and when I say I don't see anything special bout this site, I know what I'm talking about. I suppose what I come here for now is to meet all the legends I missed for the past 3 years. I may not have the solution right away, but I do somewhat suggest we make the tier system easier to both understand and use. When I look at apps, I never go higher than a 2-2 which in theory, should be being generous.
Thing is, if this place was to take in a more diverse system with their tiers, yen and unlocking forms through tiers, the place is going to have to go under maintenance which is a risky move.

Iunno if I'm speaking gibberish, stupidity or am a genius, I like to think it was all three. I do agree that people need to get their asses into gear and RP thus meaning we need to poke people into doing it. I know I shouldn't be talking bout this, but even my place see's no activity which is disappointing an depressing. Thus, I usually close the places down and I don't wanna be seeing PH go down just because were all lazy buggers. A shitstorm sonde nicer atm xD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:26 pm
Kitty's Concerns

Personally I think that there could be a school or something for our 'younger' characeters cause Im pretty sure not all of our characters are adults and are fully aware of their powers/abilities.

A school for people to further develop their powers? Perharps I could make some type of Academy or training facility in one of the cities on the site since alot of the human world is awakening to the different types of powers they possess. So that's actually something I can do if you wish.

As for activity; lets be practical its the school season right now and we all got shit going on so I dont think that activity checks are really nessesary...I mean if you look back in that thread some of the people that have posted in there dont even come around no more. So I think that that should be no more~

I'm willing to do away with the activity checks, even though I do them at random or whenever I'm ready to do so. And I do admit this isn't the best season for activity. Since alot of my sites go in activity cycles and what not. September/Early October is shit tier for trying to keep people active since it's still warm out, people are going back to school and work and the whole daily grind. So I'm already keeping that in mind.

I think for events we should have a board to discuss it, I dont think talking about it on xat does much good...I mean yes the ideas nad what not ae tossed around but it only gives everyone a few moments to really take in the idea nad really think about it...I think if you talk about it on a board..where people can re-read the ideas then it'll give them a better chance to participate and toss ideas. Not to mention it'll give whoever's idea the event is to look it over, re read it and further develop their ideas.
On that note, I also think that members that have 50 or more posts should be allowed to posts in that thread/board and long term members that have been with the site since the dawn of time~

That sounds like a good idea as well and you pretty much nailed down why I made this thread in the first place. I'll probably end up making a sub-board in the Staff Section for event discussion or a thread for it so we can further discuss them outside of the xat. Because like I said, I can't be bothered to remember anything from there or skype. So I'll try to get on that soon before we go along with events.

I also think that maybe there could be an event that dosent involve a series of events that'll eventually lead up to the end of SS or the world or something...somethng not very violent. Idk maybe something for newer characters to breath and develop.

and I think thats it form Kitty for now =0w0=

If you read the help section board I already left the possibility for those types of events to be made.

http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/help-center-f188/the-different-types-of-events-and-threads-on-the-site-t644.htm#2139

^^^^ Go there for more information.

Momo's Concerns

Well this goes a long way, but I wanna redo the plot since Matt is gone and fact that site itself basically disappeared since Tsubine restarted the other site. Matt had his own glory after a few sites, so I think it is time for either a new plot or redo but successful plot. Like the plot I told Frost, Silim, and Agito. I thought of that would be some fun. I don't wanna end this like a entire story. I like to have each character have their own ending. If we end the 'world' It would be like a reissue of your favorite manga over and over and over again. It gets old. Like Ceon, Claire and Senna. If those three were together, it would bring existence to an end.

First off, why are you focusing on Matt so much? Second, I still haven't discussed anything with Tsubine about Blazing Souls. But I do agree in me doing some modifications to the current plot and what not. I also do not think I will "End the world" in this new plot since I've done some thinking to myself and agree everyone should have their own ending.

What I want as well is for people and activity, we can simply go back to Col since they still active and ask for an Affilate. PLUS You guys need to post, if we are active more and more, then we get more and more members because they see that we are active.And Kitty, We have a group of members for the newbies but no one is active. Which a group who are not aware of their powers fully. ^ ^ You guys gotta be active silly people!

I'm not even that concerned with affiliates right now since there are other major sites out there that I've affiliated with and ones I will do in the future. You can go other there and post our advertising template if you want, but I'm not focused on CoL.

As for the posting part, I agree. Once I stopped posting the whole site just came to a stand-still and usually when I start posting moar people start to jump in the site of their own accord and then other threads are started and the whole cycle repeats itself until we are active. So you are right on that part.

For newbies and new characters, I say they must start out either Shinigami, Human, Quincy, bount or Hollow. If odd members want update their power they must have a training thread making it fair. If you are training one person, you can't train other person with the same character.

I say they should be able to make any race on the site, but not start off as the most powerful. If you haven't noticed already, I've already put limits on new shinigami and I will apply those to the other races as well it seems. As for the training thing, PEOPLE NEED TO POST IN THE CHARACTER UPGRADES SECTION IN THE CHARACTER INFO ANYWAY TO UPGRADE THEIR CHARACTERS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE ALONG WITH FILLING OUT THE TEMPLATE I HAVE THERE So I'll probably make that a little more clear in the future. As for the sentence after that, I'll deal with that matter later on.

The best way to get upgrades to me are this: Fighting threads, Training Threads, Buying Items, Special Circumstances or special admin approval. I'm sure there is another I'm missing, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Misaiko's Concerns

Balance, to me is with the whole tier thing, like with newer members. don't give them 0-tiers or even 1-1's right off the bat, because of good apps. because hal of the time, they usually become inactive, I.E: Raen's Case, or even some other people here, that aren't even here or remembered right now.

So, that's what i meant by Balance.

Again, that's what I've been trying to do lately with the whole shinigami not getting bankai anymore and no new memebers getting ANYTHING over 1-1+ without special approval

Chaoz's Concerns

I may not have the solution right away, but I do somewhat suggest we make the tier system easier to both understand and use. When I look at apps, I never go higher than a 2-2 which in theory, should be being generous.
Thing is, if this place was to take in a more diverse system with their tiers, yen and unlocking forms through tiers, the place is going to have to go under maintenance which is a risky move.

Yet again, I'm already trying to keep the balance with these newer members and characters. I don't think a new tier system is needed, but the yen system needs SERIOUS work along with unlocking new forms through tiers and what not.

I'll need some help modifying the yen system to make it more relevant to the site since I can see that being used somehow for the future of this site.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Left_bar_bleue7380/100What In The FUCK Do You Want For This Site? Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:06 pm
Most of my concerns have been talked about above. However, my main concern (and I'm not alone on this) are the Iramashas. Simply put, I really only two general problems with them.

• 1- Overpowered: This mainly concerns Chaotic Union. It's basically a Segunda Etapa for a Vizard or a Cuarta Etapa for an Arrancar. And yes, I know that I skipped the Trecera Etapa. It would appear as though you try to make the Iramashas above EVERY race in ALMOST EVERY aspect, basically making them an "LOLALMIGHTY" race.

• 2- Control: This is about them and the Gotei. I've had a problem with it from when you first mentioned it. Even though they "helped establish the Soul Society and such," I just don't see them being...well...relevant in their matters. To be honest, I say they just sit back and observe like the Suguiras.

I also suggest having Vizards' masks' time limit be connected with age and/or tier.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum