Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Locke
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 I_vote_lcapEarth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 I_voting_barEarth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 I_vote_lcapEarth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 I_voting_barEarth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
Gamma
ForgottenMercy
Squish
Siegharty
Geeky Raven
Mirja Eeola
Shizuo

Earth: Territory Claims [V2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Empty
Subject Post 131PostSubject: Re: Earth: Territory Claims [V2]   Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 8:39 am

Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name: Erchanhardt
Character Tier: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18649-erchanhardt-burgstaller-von-konigsberg-1-5
Character Affiliation: N/A
Territory Requested: Germany, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, and the Czech Republic
Reasons for Control: Erchanhardt was given control over these territories in the aftermath of World War 4, under his birthright as the last possible blood heir to the Holy Roman Empire.
Notes: It's Holy Rome 2, baby.
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 132PostSubject: Re: Earth: Territory Claims [V2]   Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 8:40 am

[mod]All roads lead to Rome baby. Let's fucking go.[/mod]

Absentee
Experienced Member
Absentee

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 133PostSubject: Re: Earth: Territory Claims [V2]   Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 4:24 am

Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name: Claire
Character Tier: Don't Worry About It
Character Affiliation: Grand Sueki Army:tm:
Territory Requested: Bulgaria
Reasons for Control: Claire is already in control of Romania, and is ready to expand her territory. She will provide benefits to the people she rules over, and will do her best to bring prosperity to all of her lands.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Subject Post 134PostSubject: Re: Earth: Territory Claims [V2]   Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 9:42 pm

[adm]Claim is approved, go ahead and make a thread just establishing she's taking it.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 135PostSubject: Re: Earth: Territory Claims [V2]   Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:50 am

[mod]Updated the listings:

• Changed Iramasha Union territories in the Middle East and Africa to Vastimian territories.
  • Removed James's listings.
  • Removed Shadow Fall listings.
  • Changed Yayjuu territories to Lux Orior.
  • Changed Antarctica from Vandenreich territory to Kokuryuteshi.
  • Removed Hayden's name from Vastime territories.
  • Removed Gotei listings.
  • Changed K-World to Kokuryuteshi for naming consistency.

[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down

Earth: Territory Claims [V2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Territory Claim Board-
Jump to: