Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Earth: Territory Claims [V2]

+28
Sage
Kazerou
Gamma
That Guy...
Henrex
Zaz
Blade
Cookies
Zane
Nix Shraik
MorpheusDavol
Gin
Ulqui
||-BlankMystery-||
Shizuo
lionus
Imakuran
Dexterity
Zero
Dr.Hiro
Ravana
Kakeru
Teitoku
Pockeh
Raiki
Sinpoder
Kade
THEFROST
32 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 Empty Re: Earth: Territory Claims [V2]

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:51 pm

«DOING THIS CHECK RIGHT NOW»

Yeeeeah. You are going to have to role play that. SO make an antag mission in the mission board, allow people to join it and make the thread in International board.

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:43 am
[adm]Kade, the thread you linked is in Australia's board. None of those places you listed and attempted to claim are in Australia, so I don't know what relation that has. I think it's clear it was meant to be placed elsewhere. I'll be moving it to the correct board in International, but I'll leave the verdict to Frost on the outcome of the thread and whether you have claimed it sufficiently or not.[/adm]

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 Ap8OoJO

Anonymous

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:07 am
Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name: Tsubasa Unabara
Character Tier: 0-2++/0-1
Character Affiliation: The Gotei United/The Unabara Clan
Territory Requested:Thailand
Reasons for Control: A thread has been completed where Tsubasa and his clan gained land and a place within Thailand. I will link it below in notes, Tsubasa and a Retainer from his clan went there to begin the mission. From here on they will work with the military and create a stable place for Thailand.
Notes:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17567p10-unabara-wetwork-thailand#113557
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:44 am
[adm]After reviewing the thread, I will be approving this. If any other staff have problems with this, contact me personally.[/adm]

Anonymous

Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:33 pm
Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name:Tsubasa Unabara
Character Tier:0-2++/0-1
Character Affiliation: Gotei United/Unabara Clan
Territory Requested:Australia
Reasons for Control: Tsubasa has gone here to settle an Embassy on the Living World for fast reaction against Shadow Fall. This place has allowed the Unabara also to gain three hundred thousand men. He was able to provide them with ample reason to join cause aside from the known.
Notes:Proof
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:07 pm

«OVERVIEWING THINGS RIGHT NOW»

I'm going to go through and check through these request

Kade wrote:Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name: Shiki Yamisenkira
Character Tier: 0-3
Character Affiliation: Shadowfall
Territory Requested: Samoa, Saint Lucia, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago
Reasons for Control: She wants completely prove to her master that she's the most powerful servant than Vanitas even was controlling many populations. She wants to make his vision for a new mad empire.....under Khala Asthavon's rule.
Notes: Both her and Vanitas are Eric's strongest and they support his and Khala's interest since the last mad demon's power has arise.

I've waited a month for Samoa thread and no one responded.
and Monsuta DON'T own I checked the board twice. I've been extremely patience....

Link me the thread. I'll speed things along.

Forsaken Crow wrote:Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name:Tsubasa Unabara
Character Tier:0-2++/0-1
Character Affiliation: Gotei United/Unabara Clan
Territory Requested:Australia
Reasons for Control: Tsubasa has gone here to settle an Embassy on the Living World for fast reaction against Shadow Fall. This place has allowed the Unabara also to gain three hundred thousand men. He was able to provide them with ample reason to join cause aside from the known.
Notes:Proof

I'm going to put a hold on this. The reason being is because this nation is heavily fractured at the moment and divided in terms of who rules it. I'm not sure why the list wasns't updated, but I do have documents to otherwise back this up.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12799-australia-s-current-status-post-war-on-going-updates
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13014-australian-defense-system-re-design-and-split-territories-earth-news
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12740-australia-war-arc-headlines-october-16th-2413-to-october-17th-2413-news

We were also already working on a project prior to this within the staff board and I'd honestly wait until then. I apologize if this fucked up any of your plans, but we have to get this board organized first.

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 5m8vTDa

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 10 WVMWLOu

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum