Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue5/100Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN) Empty Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN)

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Wakai-Ko Gunjin
4-1+
Rogue Shinigami
Before this competitor enters the city, she stood on the Brazilian land, where a Japanese palace was sitting in the jungle, blended well into its surrounding. Without a reason other than a vague message to her close friend, the lone Shinigami with tan skin, red exotic hair and crystal blue eyes walked into the complex with a purpose. Suddenly, a hissing as if jagged metals are grinding against each other rang out throughout the palace, prompting the lone Shinigami to stop and kneel in the middle of the courtyard. "You desired power. Ko-melfka-sesh. Yet...you know deep in your heart that you want to escape." The voice rang out as the woman looked up towards the building that thrusts out of the walls and somewhat into the courtyard. "There is a city that recently appeared with promises of four gems and more. Acquire them and should even your close friend interferes, slay them without hesitation."

The woman stood up and assumed a stance of defiance. "You think you could simply walk away when we made a deal. I will not kill the little sprite or anyone you hold close, and in return, you do one job. That is all. No harm, no foul. I can even have a representative of Central 46 to pardon you because you are helping a noble family get their fill of the wealth, thus allowing them to lend more aid to a crumbling military party." The voice assured the woman as the woman eased up and took a bite out of her apple. "Just one." The woman bid with a leer. "To prevent your friends from finding out about you. Wear these two." The voice replied before a black cloak risen from the woman's shadow. Without warning, the woman was engulfed by the cloak and dropped her apple before curling forward with a scream of agony. Smoke rise from her face as something was burning into her face.

As the pain subsided, the woman removed her hands from her face, revealing a burnt marking on her face that is still smoking; it extends from the center of her forehead and snakes down across her left eye before hooking towards her left ear. The woman weakly slipped her hood on as the darkness consumed her face, preventing people from recognizing her immediately; all they could describe her once humane looking body would be her concealed face with crystal blue eyes and a scorching red snake mark crossing her left eye. The woman turned around and without moving, a distortion of vision appeared in a rectangular shape. She entered the distortion, disappearing from the palace and into the city, where she will carry out her duties without questions, just like a soldier would do.

Upon entering the flying city, she appears at the streets of the outer core. With her was her Zanpakutō that was hanging across the back of her shoulders similarly to how Tia Harribel would have her Zanpakutō; her standard backpack with sake jug filled with fruit-flavored sake, a medical kit, and an additional bag for if she has to carry more items; and then a picnic basket full of different kinds of fruit for her meals. Without hesitation, the woman veers off to the sidewalk due to chances that people will be looking in the alleyway and the buildings will provide a greater cover against flyers. Her goal is to fulfill her duties and acquire the gems, even if she has to take it from other people by force. Her first objective is to complete two victories to progress.

Now who will be her first target?

Last edited by UHCM on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN) 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN) Empty Re: Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN)

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Spitfire

The man who stood out in the middle of the courtyard clearly did not belong here, not in the least. His hair was spiked and quite red, but yet it also hung in on itself, creating a unique look. Around his body he wore a black cloak, or rather a black jacket that was editted into being a cloak around his body. As such, it made the literal flame-red color of his hair stick out even more than it did normally, causing trouble. ...Man, I really didn't want to have to bring this... The man thought to himself as he cocks the glocks on his wasteband, sighing to himself. I still can't believe I let the gang talk me into this... He thought to himself, and after a moment he then sighed once again as he slid his hand onto his back, also feeling theshortblade that they had given him. And Len made me take this thing in his place... He thought slowly to himself, gripping the hilt of Deathrender for a brief moment, shivering as a chill went straight down his spine before looking up again.

"Alright, let's get this on with! Who is there to face me? I will not perform lethal combat, but neither can I promise an honorable showing!" The man proclaimed, as suddenly his right hand came across his chest, his bare fist closing as without warning his legs lit on FIRE, the flames covering around his legs and showing themselves off as he looked out from himself, his eyes scanning all around for something, anything, that would prove a difficulty for him to have to face...

Burn Baby Burn

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue5/100Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN) Empty Re: Enter Gorotsuki Gunjin, the Rogue Soldier (OPEN)

Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:04 pm