Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Left_bar_bleue10/100Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Empty Re: Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5]

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:52 am
Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Anime-tricycle-chick-haters-gonna-hate-31373

Application Checklist

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills

• Willpower/Determination:
  • Mental Deduction:
  • Pain Endurance:
  • Focus:

Comments/Notes: hokay so ive got a bit of a problem with this one and before i can approve it and let ya get into it and smash into RP im gonna have to have ya change a few things.

1. So within the host powers youve thrown everything you can within there, yes it is allowed to have shikai BUT you must read more carefully as it does say to use the hosts template so in this case the shinigami template for her powers

Refer here for whats needed:

2. when it comes to the teleportation i may need a few more details, i of course am not gonna just say that no that's not allowed but with it i need a few more details added within instead of it activates at random. I would much prefer if she had control over it and it just took so many posts to charge or something depending on range or that. If you can fix it up like that I'm happy to let you keep it in there as someone just teleporting at random is ... odd.

3. the demon ability, just change out the thing of it being un block able and change it to something like incredibly hard to block and can pierce MOST defenses. This makes it seem as though the move isn't un beatable and makes it much less questionable later on XD

4. though this is a really good app from what ive seen so far would it be possible if you could maybe fix the look of it up a little ie bolding the abilities and stuff cause as it is it looks a little clustered and hard to determine it all, if your not to sure on how to do that and all i guess its fine if you leave it I'm just nit picky, also can ya remove the messages from there they did help me understand it all but currently thanks to em i have no problems and itll be easier to navigate without em here XD

Once you fix all these things up i will be happy to check all this over for ya again and more than likely approve it all so ya can get out there and start RPing as ive stated it is a very good app for your first person on here and i look forward to seeing the end result. So once all changes have been made just throw a post in here and ill recheck for ya

Tier: TBA

Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Left_bar_bleue10/100Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:13 am
Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Saber_zps5bf99f04

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Advanced

Comments/Notes:
You've done an awesome job on this little missy right here and i see no errors since ya fixed everything up. Which i should thank you for working with me on this one, its really cool to see a member trying to get in it and excited about it, i look forward to seeing more of you round the place
[/u]
Tier: 2-5

Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] M9rTQZk

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:34 pm
Ziamichi Will Skills
Willpower/Determination: Adept
Mental Deduction: Advanced
Pain Endurance: Beginner
Focus: Adept

Ziamichi Tier: 3-2-
Ziamichi Rank: E-

Lio. You're getting a whuppin' later. When I find ya. '_'

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Left_bar_bleue30/100Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:11 pm
Moving to archives
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Left_bar_bleue25/100Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:22 am
Moved to approved.

Sōzōshin Sakusei [Approved 2-5] Sbb1I7e
Anonymous

Fri May 16, 2014 2:54 pm
Archiving This
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum