Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return: The Black King  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Return: The Black King  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Return: The Black King  Empty Return: The Black King

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:12 pm

Word Count:1064
Posting music: Nightcore: Into the fire
Faction:N/A
Power Type: N/A
Power Tier: N/A
Favorite Lyrics:"N/A" - N/A

7-31-2413:

The demon world was peaceful, until slowly a portal opened, a portal which split the sky in two perpetually you could say well not entirely, but still nuclear energy screamed from the confines- the ground exploded some distance away from the capital, it didn’t hit the capital though, it was far enough that it would have not even scratched the city proper. The sky was alight with energy, but this howling massive vortex of energy, it seemed to slowly be growing, going out of control, as it was roaring in the sky, it seemed like heaven and earth had split apart for a moment, energy of large proportions slowly dwindling as a figure descended, one that had left shadow fall. . 6 months ago . . . One that hadn’t returned officially for a while now. This individual had hair and eyes that where red like blood, a bored expression on their face. A pixy stick dangling from their mouth, sucking the contents out of the paper-human manufactured contraption, her mouth moving showing between her chibi like features dangling white teeth.

“..This place hasn’t changed, but I hope someone remembers who I am”..

Those words had been soft, but a slight giggle echoed behind them, the sky was normal for the demon world, the massive energy had fade , but there seemed to be a strange vibe in the air, a figure was walking forward a small figure but one none the less that was probably known to be none other then.. Demonica nightfang, who recently had been caught up in some lies that resulted to her having to leave . This was a while ago but she was back now. . . Which was why slowly she landed her feet just touching the ground but, it was enough. The ground exploded a crater forming chunks of cut ground flying everywhere as she slowly looked forward. The dismal cloud of smoke resulting around her was easy to see. The girl slowly was looking up, the clouds had been parting, a small smile forming on her face, her hand reaching into her back pocket. Pulled out a pixy stick as slowly she walked forward , ripping the top of the paper container off, as she walked out of the crater, adjusting herself to this soil. Taking a deep breath she had downed the sugary container.

“..It’s good.. to be back”

That was all that whispered from her lips, as she slowly had began laughing, her cloak the one she had for the past few months was tattered and battered it was billowing around her, in the light of the demon world.. It was covered in so much blood.. not hers but dried blood blood that was from her enemies, from those that she had fought in her time in the world of the living, and her grin it was wide, very wide. A laugh was escaping her lips, as her white teeth shown in the light gleamed razor sharp canines showing. Slowly she had put her hand on her face though sensing the presence of hundreds of random demons.. weak ones.. obviously not with shadow fall.. yet hundreds turned into thousands as she slowly bit her lip, and the smile turned into a frown,. Her elated mood turned into vague , unkempt anger, as slowly she had felt the rage boiling up for these low caliber shit heads to dare approach her, to dare try to be the first thing she saw in this world before her shadow fall brethren, it enraged her which was why slowly she slid her hand down. One needle width narrowed iris looking out at the demons, gleaming like steel as she tilted her head to the side and said.

“Yo shit heads, you aren’t of shadow fall, you aren’t even strong enough to be in my presence, yet you dare come here.. I hope you know my bounty was revoked a long time ago. . . . , if you want to still fight, I will fight , but I will kill you “

Demons from all around slowly charged in, as she opened her eyes slowly her frown turning slowly into a grin, a wide grin which seemed to be one of derision and amusement at their choices, her knee’s in synchronized motions began to bend, slowly her arms moved out in front of her, as she had lifted up a single hand, and then shook it side to side, as she quickly had begun walking forward, slow walking turning into jogging, feet slapping against the ground. This turned into running, feet pounding the ground, and then she vanished, the ground cracking slowly behind her as if in slow motion, the thrown up ground had split in half, split into fourths, 8ths 16ths.. 32’s.. you get the point.. it split into dust basically in a huge explosion while she ran into the horde of demons.

It only lasted a second though she didn’t even need to touch them as she ran by, demons weak little demons had found themselves shredded, the rogue demons had though they where something? It was absurd, as she slowly had landed moments later, walking slowly these weak rogue demons having all been stunned.. mouths wide open, while she slowly took out a pixy stick, ripped the top away by closing her teeth on it, and ripping the paper off to spit it to the side , bringing the pixy stick to her lips, as the demons suddenly exploded into blood, their bodies being shredded apart, weak little demons turning from full formed demons into simply put? Shredded corpses that weren’t even in tact to begin with ,She Had slowly began to down the sugary treat and then finishing it she crumpled up the wrapper throwing it away as it shredded up her mouth opening as she exhaled in delight. . .
“..Ah-HA! That was good..”

She said appreciatively in her chibi form she had just slowly opened up her palm and smacked herself on the head sitting down. Her lips moving as she said something almost as if it just was to herself more than anything else, having pulled another pixy stick from her pockets she had torn the wrapper top off with a yank and downed it as she murmured..

“..I’ve over done it again.. Ah well.. It’s Their fault.. “

Return: The Black King  BlackKingHeaderThread

Return: The Black King  LzZCuy7
Return: The Black King  BtXe12b
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return: The Black King  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Return: The Black King  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Return: The Black King  Empty Re: Return: The Black King

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:42 pm
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

A voiced screamed out, that of a woman, as just after the sky previously closed up, another hole opened in it. Unlike the previous hole, no energy accompanied it; the only difference was the woman who was falling rapidly from the sky. Her long black hair flowed behind her as she fell, her dress pressed up against her tall body. What had happened, even she was unsure of that. Last thing she remembered, she was in a plane on the way to New York. Then her eyes had felt heavy, and she had seemingly passed out, though when her eyes had opened she was falling through the hole in the sky above her.

In her hand she held a long black bag, a drawstring keeping it closed. Looking at the ground below, she could see the billowing dust of combat that was happening below. At this point she realized that if she didn’t do something soon, she would crash in to the ground below, likely going splat. She wouldn’t be able to regenerate if she took that fall, she had to do something. Concentrating, a black orb surrounded her as her body started to transform, before shattering to allow people to see her new appearance. Her hair had shrunk, becoming short and spiky, but still black. Glowing red eyes looked at those below, as the red and black bat like wings that had sprouted from her back stretched, catching the air beneath them in order to slow her fall. Her tail flicked irritably behind her, thin and ending in a shape resembling an arrowhead. Keeping a close eye on the ground below her, she timed her decent. 100 feet… 50 feet… 25 feet… 10 feet. Once she hit ten feet, she released her transformation, letting her death energy go dormant again as she landed on the ground below, rolling in order to absorb the fall.

Standing up, she brushed herself off, looking around before muttering to herself.

“Well, this definitely isn’t New York…”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return: The Black King  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Return: The Black King  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Word Count:3017

“..Huh?”

Demonica had almost said this in a bored and half annoyed way. Eyes focusing on something which was pretty Blatantly clear in the sky, or rather falling out of the sky at the very least. So along the time of descent her red –eyes never left the plummeting object, or person eh she couldn’t really judge due to the fact it was falling rather rapidly. 50.. 45.. It was falling at clearly lethal speeds for a human at least. So watching the oncoming U.F.P (unidentified falling Pedestrian) Demonica was content to pull from her pocket another pixy stick , then rip the top off the paper made pouch the sweet goodness was in, and then slowly allow the contents to seep into her, quite addicted taste-buds. So her head as this happened went from tilting up at the sky, (which caused her to crane her neck) to looking at the ground, as this motley means of entertainment (or just another blood splat as she hadn’t decided yet) Approached for final descent.

“..What are they up to.. a ball?.. I don’t even….what?..”

Demonica was mumbling under her breath, well not under her breath as it was in her normal voice, but it was mumbled, albeit almost with too much clarity in her words to be categorized as a mumble but still. The Girl or Boy, was doing something making what appeared to be a at first small, but then enlarging steadily shape of a round, black orb. It seemed to be made out of some strange kind of energy, one that she didn’t understand at first, that was until she could have made out a distinct. . . aura, one of death possibly- it was too early to tell to be honest. However She had her eyes glued to the possible splatter paint event, as him.. . wait no it was definitively a her. Had changed forms around 35.. feet from the ground. With something that looked like wings possibly? The orb had shattered to show this form, it was definitely an improvement from the dumb idiots that had shown themselves in front of her before but, she had tilted the paper cartridge up calmly, and was surprised ; while watching she had neglected to notice she had eaten the contents of the entire pixy stick, that kind of bugged her.

“.Mnnrg Tch, for such a good kind of sweet it sure runs out quickly “.

Demonica had rather said amidst a heavy sigh in obvious exasperation, discarding the empty paper wrapper and replacing it with a brand new full one, ripping the top of the container off she’d begin to snack away ,as she looked down to find her little house guest had landed without injury, and had reverted to a more .. boring form? It didn’t really matter to demonica she had taken a perverse and vague interest in the new arrival, for whatever may have been the reason. I mean, it wasn’t every day you found a visitor falling full throttle out of the sky, I mean that just didn’t normally happen when you completely thought it over in your head. That was why , Demonica dangling her legs and letting them swing back and forth had, while her tattered cloak hid the chibi’s general appearance had taken the pixy stick wrapper out of her mouth and said.

“Are you alive ? “

Listening for an answer she had heard the clear as day words “..This isn’t new York. “ And boy did that make demonica laugh, a loud and pretty substantial laugh which of course eventually had faded into a tiny giggle, or a snicker. That really had gotten her attention, and not to mention it amused her a great deal, just if nothing else that someone had gotten that far off track from their intended destination. I mean getting lost was one thing, but getting the wrong dimension entirely? That really meant someone fucked up big time, if you did that, and I mean BIG time. So with a slight giggle she had looked at this “Girl”.. or teenager and covered a hand over her mouth to stifle yet another hysteria induced bout of giggles at the girls rather comedic situation.

“..New York? I’m glad you know your geography enough to tell this isn’t new York city. However I am interested to know, how someone who gets lost managed to louse up that transportation so bad that you ended up in an entirely different dimension itself. I mean I’ve gotten lost before , everyone does. However I don’t think I have once ever gotten so lost, that I went to the wrong dimension, I mean I know I can get confused, but I’ve never gotten quite that confused little girl, however that aside, do you have a name, or am I going to have to keep calling you little girl? Eh? Little girl-“

She had said, her mouth working while a pixy stick’s paper container bobbed up and down in her lips, flailing up and down as she multitasked, both speaking and eating at the same time, talent right? Though she seemed to talk pretty animatedly about just how bad the girl had fucked up this time, her mouth moving in wide expressive motions that would have been unneccisary for the words she had been saying, yet needed to express how laughably amusing the others situation was. That being said, demonica did feel some pity for the girl, getting from one dimension to another wasn’t as easy as moving locations within the dimension of choice if your already in it, I mean it not only takes more time, and energy but, it can also be a good deal more challenging to actually get to the other dimension in the first place. Which was why, of course this was so funny, someone managed to while getting lost unintentionally manage to do the harder of the two feats, instead of going to new York, she went to the demon world, ..that was amusing.. in deed .

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return: The Black King  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Return: The Black King  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:13 pm
Turning around to the one that spoke to her, she blinked, trying to make sure she wasn’t hallucinating.

“Huh? Different dimension?”

Shani groaned, a wave of frustration rolling over her. Stuck in an entirely unknown place, with almost no chance to get back to where she originally came from, this was too much for her. Pulling the drawstring loose, she let the bag slide down to reveal that the object inside was a sword, specifically her sword in its sheath. Drawing it, she steadied her breath, concentrating on what she was about to do. If this was a dream, she would probably wake up, however, if this was real she was in for a lot of pain. Raising the sword with her right hand, she stretched out her left in front of her before bringing the sword down to her wrist, cutting her hand clean off. A gasp escaped her lips, the pain more then she had expected. Grimacing, she pulled her will together as she muttered again.

“Well, this definitely isn’t a dream then. Oh well…”

Slowly, her hand started to reform, as if it had never been cut off in the first place. Sighing, she sheathed her blade before plopping down and looking at the only one around. If she was stuck here, perhaps this person could help her out. After a few minutes of silently debating with herself whether it was best to talk to them, she opened her mouth.

“How should I know how I got here? Last thing I can remember was the plane from Tokyo to New York taking off, and then my eyes grew heavy, after that I was falling from up there. Argh, my employer is going to kill me… I doubt I can get out of here in time to off that businessman. Well, screw it, I’m here, I might as well make the most of it. Anyways, mind telling me where exactly ‘here’ is? It isn’t like I’m familiar with this place. Strange thing is, it kinda feels like I’ve stepped in to a friend’s house or something…”

Her voice trailed off as she looked around absentmindedly, her hand clutching her sheathed sword.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:02 am
Shizuo wrote:

“..Oro? You cut your hand off . . . Interesting I wonder possibly are you mentally incompetent? Are you lacking up there. . . No no that can’t be the case if it had been you wouldn’t have been able to repair it like I could see you doing right now? So. . . what are you freaky little girl? “

Demonica had only asked this after watching the gruesome act of a little teen girl without much afterthought to consequences just completely disembowel their own hand, severing it completely from the body in what was literally just a quick and precise stroke, one that was both accurate and efficient for getting the job done. She had of course watched the girl with a interesting display which was mixed between the novelty of this girl and the grotesque fascination that stemmed from the girl quite casually just literally chopping her hand off. So between those things it had served to arouse the sleeping curiosity that lay dormant within this seemingly little girl, who in fact despite a dominating presence had absolutely no trace of spiritual energy about her, quite interesting if you think about it nothing more and nothing less actually.

“Tokyo. . . New-York . . . Huh . . . Interesting- I mean so your saying you did all this in the throws of sleep? That’s hysterical , I mean I seriously want to laugh roll around and then laugh some more because of your little fuck-up here. I mean you came here by accident that I can understand, but doing it while you’re asleep ? That is just about as literally a sleep walker of the highest caliber that I’ve ever heard of! I mean seriously. . . You fell asleep? Then somehow you ended up portal-ing yourself here of all places? I’m sorry dear but that’s hard for even me to swallow. Though, I could possibly swallow it if I learned how the fuck you could sleep portal in the first place . . . Although after seeing you cut and regenerate your arm like it was nothing- well that made it easier than ever to actually see what is going on, - therefor I might as well be the smarter from taking this whole situation with a grain of salt –“

She stopped hearing the rest of what the girl said, she took it in with stark interest and bleak fascination at such a trivial thing such as human speech dialect. All the while though she was trying to actually figure out just what species this girl belonged too, because she didn’t seem to feel like a demon, however it was also true that this girl didn’t feel fully like a human being either, she was apparently something between the two, which was odd. It would be easier to swallow if she had known of which race she this girl was, but the girls energy it was so weird, fucking clustered and strewn about every fucking which way that she was having a hard time discerning just what this girl was. You see because she has all her energy sealed it makes it so that literally she is able to generally seek and sort out energies with a rapid means of success, however- in this situation she was having trouble actually figuring out what the person was, it was a definite oddity, and at the same time it did somewhat infuriate her but she listened to the girls ramblings still with a perverse interesting looking into the words to hopefully gain some knowledge as to if the girl was a human or a demon .

However the more the girl talked the longer she had to wait and grew tired and even frustrated. Demonica was oozing every found inch of her body signs of both conflicting interest and whole-centered agitation. Partially at herself but also at the fact that she could not really figure out what this girl was. That thought alone had been enough to eat away at her currently. Which is why while she listened she was chewing on her thumb, something that would kill most things, however because she was the blade itself she could handle herself without exploding into a million pieces. So while she chewed on her thumb she had slowly reached back and pulled out a pixy stick from her back pocket? Or was it her cloak? It was hard to tell, but one thing remained the same, the fact that this girl held unrivaled interest to demonica and was also a duel source of infinite amusement and unfounded pure and blunt agitation and head-ache. That being said though the good outweighed the bad which was why the girl still found herself alive in the first place. Simple right?

“So. . . . you feel at home here huh? That’s interesting, this is the demon world, near the capital actually, its strange one could call this “Home”. . . However you also seem to be a source of both frustration and curiosity to me. Just what are you. . . Oro – demon or human, are you some freak accident, an experiment, or are you the product of fornication? Ahem that would be sexual intercourse if your wondering. –Or are you possibly a freak of nature that no one can explain how they came to be in the first place? You obviously don’t know much about yourself atleast if you do you’re not letting on that much about what you know. However it still does not matter too much to me. I just am curious to be honest about what brought about your conception, something that is both not human but not entirely demon either. Then there is this weird malevolent energy inside you one that reeks of purely death and sadness, all of these things perk my interest to be honest, more then anything I’ve had the pleasure of coming across more recently, so I will ask you this out of my own personal interest. . . What are you little girl?”

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:20 pm
Shani listened to the girl, turning back to her with a perplexed look on her face when the other person stopped talking.

“Fastest way to tell whether this was a dream or not was to put myself in a large amount of pain. As I said before, I have no fucking clue how I got here, it’s a complete mystery to me. Sleep–portaling, it just might be. I don’t know if I would call the feeling ‘home’… it’s definitely similar, but it’s like that feeling when you enter a friend’s house, where you feel at home, but also know you don’t quite belong there. So far as I know, I was born to my parents, Mifune Soan and Katana Broadshield, and haven’t been experimented on since. Killed a couple of scientists though, easiest money I’ve ever made. Had shit for security and this scientists were a bunch of weak, scrawny shitheads. Well, I probably shouldn’t go in to my line of work, I know that a lot of humans think it’s a horrible kind of person who would be a mercenary. Whatever you gotta do to put bread on the table, that’s how I view things though.”

Shani stood up, stretching as she did, and then looked over at the girl before her.

“Well, you said this was the demon world, so perhaps things are different here. Anyway, I was wondering, since you seem to know the area, mind helping me figure my way around this place?”

During the whole time her face had been kept emotionless, as if she was wearing a mask of some sort. She was still employed and on the job, she would not let her emotions out until she was no longer in that man’s employ.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return: The Black King  Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Return: The Black King  Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:16 pm

A small girl with silver hair would be walking through the dead bodies of all these demons seemingly out of nowhere. Quite literally one moment nothing no girl no energy the next poof there she was. Suzu did this by use of spell, she was hiding her energy and physical appearance befour, but was letting herself be seen now. Picking out parts and storing them in a container. "Yes this is quite use-able. I think I'll take it all" clicking a couple buttons on the container the bloody mess was simply gone. Sucked into the small device for later use. This little girl than putting the container away. "I don't get much demon samples. Wonder what I should make of them hahaha." the little girl glaring over at the other two than focusing on Demonica "HEY. Little red you don't mind if I take this do you?" the little girl looking no more than six years old in physical appearance and was almost a full foot shorter than Demonica herself. This girl's spirit would feel unlike anything. It felt closest to that of a Vizard, but quite vastly different at the same time.

Suzu looking over at the human smiled. "Well to be truth full it's not uncommon for humans that have powers to use them while sleeping. This is one reason why they must train to keep their powers in check. That being said... this human is quite the rare specimen. As that was death energy which is quite rare itself and inside a human no less. Perhaps she was made from one of the Royals and a human being intam-" suzu's face would grow dark as if she just seen a ghost. "Did you say your mother was Katana Broadshield...? And father Mifune Soan?..." suzu busted out with laughter while rolling on the ground." That Explains it she is the child of Banshee force's number 1 and 4 HAHAHAHA and here I was wanting to dissect her to find out where that power was coming from. O that would have been a tough one to Explain to lady Mana.. Cutting open a Banshee force members kid... she might even have scolded me."

"any way .." she dust herself off as she stood up once more." That feeling you're getting is called affinity of hell. You're a half demon sweet heart so it's only right that your body likes the feel of this world.. You do know your mother is a demon right?"
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:33 pm

“Oh we have another late night guest here..”

Demonica Said, whilst she had of course slowly been eating a pixy stick, her lips being saturated with the sweet flavor of the earth-candy . Eyes keenly aware and intrigued by a girl whom was engrossed in picking out mangled body parts from the Meager selection that was left. Her red eyes had not really hidden much although she had an air of power around her, and she was most certainly annoyed with this girl. More annoyed then she was at the demons for some reason, and that bothered her a good bit. Of course it wasn’t long before her mouth perked up the first come first serve girl being momentarily forgotten as this new.. Kid!?! Of all people stepped on a massive minefield, one that seriously got her gas running which was the fact of a simple word, one which probably should have never been muttered in front of one such as her in the first place, so as her face got red though she also had been given something she hadn’t expected. A new nickname , from someone who knew who she was none the less was intriguing but, she had said.

“..Idiot . moron Monkey, Baka, Hentai, midget, chibi, tiny girl bite sized little runt. Tiny perverted girl with body part interests, little woman, child, Cyclops complex, moron, little bastard child. Tiny Idiot, large head, crazy scientist, girl who hasn’t had her period, girl that is too young to be able to use fluent language. Little Idiot with diapers, girl under the 4 foot mark, girl who looks like a little doll baka, baka, baka, baka, baka, baka, baka, baka, baka- You little she-girl, woman trapped in the body of a 6 year old brat, uh.. erm… I-I.. ran out of things to say little one want a pixy stick and i-im n-not little I just haven’t hit my growth spurt yet. ?”

Demonica finished in a stutter as the last “Little one want a pixy stick” came out of her mouth, as the tiny woman, also had fished into her pocket and pulled out a spare of her favorite “Earth Candy” and on second though motioned for the other, first “Sleep Traveler” To come too, as she pondered the words that the little Idiot had said, with some interest. So this child was of the 1st and 4th banshee’s of shadow fall. Half-human half demon, that made the most sense on how this happened in the first place and the energy that had been coming off of the little girl so far, but that didn’t really matter much to demonica she had been sitting on a rock before she had allowed her cloak to blow in the wind, picking up the girls spiritual pressure. It was entertaining, but lacking, some half-finished energy that would take both time to refine and a means to make perfect, however it wasn’t weak, it was on a class like hers, however at this level strength varies greatly so it wasn’t perhaps on the same as her own.

It was enough however that she felt like she’d give them a taste of her own energy, even if it was a moment, so she had while maintaining her true demon form, released spiritually but not physically so she didn’t gain the ascention benefits, but only you could say released her energy, but then decided to release for a moment to show them true crushing power, which was why nuclear energy and demonic energy that was probably far greater then everyone else’s here released densely compacting the surrounding mile before she reverted using demon magic, more importantly the spatial manipulation of the environment through demon magic and zaoka, to construct a round table out of the ground, with another wave the lingering mix of magic and ground mixed creating high backed seats, and for her as a gimmick to her name, instead of a throne she had converted over ground into an bean bag substance, by controlling the area such as the make up of the ground and displaying her more then proficient skill in these fields made comfortable seats for everyone, while with another wave, using the lingering energy from releasing via, the left over radioactivity and lingering pressure of her demonic energy, to create the foundations of tea cups, and shot glasses but she scanned over the little girl and blinked.. slowly..
“so what are you doing here?”

When that left her mouth she had gotten some Greybeard Heather Dew Scotch whisky materializing it from Thin air, by reconstructing via demon magic, and expending the excesses of her energy, you see this whisky had been materialized from the vaults of some brewery in scotland, it was done by taking shadow step, and using the process of large distance warping, / transportation and abridging it with a inverted recall-type nameless spell, the fundamentals meaning that it would be able to of course pull and summon up a random object at will this was how she materialized the scotch and then began by uncorking the lid with her teeth and after using the customary force and demon magic generated heat to create a scotch-Glass, she had poured the contents or some of it in the glass, using demon magic again, to materialize ice balls, meaning chizzled ice from some bar probably near the distillery or brewery, and then using her dainty fingers, she commandeered 3 of the ice balls, dropping them into the scotch for cooling, then she picked up the glass with a faint clank, and took a sip. She then drank and as a slight blush from the Alcohol content in it and made a very satisfied exhale, she would have said probably to no one other than herself.

“..Ahh!! That sure hits the spot! Woohoo~ that is not lacking in its kick.”

With that said she just cozied herself into the chair she had constructed for herself and then said after taking another drink in a dry voice.

“If you girls want something to drink, chances are you might have to supply it yourselves I just was doing this on fumes, as in this form you see I don’t have much access to my energies, so however you want to do it, you can either hover around like bats, or you can come in here and we can have some fun, it is your decision no matter how you look at it but, I would like to get to know you gals alittle better especially the kind of girl that has the guts to call me “Little red” Since that nickname is one I haven’t heard before, so what do you gals think? You up for a nice little chat, with some possible alcohol, drinking and merrymaking- or are you again going to hover around like bats? I could honestly not care either way. But this is my welcome back party, you know, I am inclined to have some fun, and I really haven’t had what you might call “Girl time”.- She’d have done quotation marks in the air while saying the girls time thing. –“ and I’d love to get to figure out what the ho-ra-ra about it is about.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:29 am
Looking over at the newcomer, her emotionless face stared directly at the small girl. Listening to every word she said, her mouth twitched and her hand found its way to her sword, drawing it slightly so that she could see the black metal.

“What… did you say my mother was?”

While her face betrayed not any sense of emotion, her aura changed. A cold, murderous feeling would sweep out from her as she removed her sword from its scabbard the rest of the way. However, at that moment, the other girl seemed to wave her hand, seemingly creating a comfy party area around her before sitting down and drinking some alcohol. She invited them in though, calling to them. Shani’s aura changed again, the murderous feeling leaving it as she sheathed her sword and walked over, plopping herself down in the chair.

“Well, I’m only twelve so… not sure if I should be drinking alcohol with you anyways. However, perhaps you could help me figure out what the heck is going on. I’ve heard about how my parents work for an organization called shadow fall, specifically in an area called the banshee force. My parents told me there are three thrones, or leaders, of shadow fall, and that Mana and Ashlei, two of the thrones, and extremely nice people. Beyond that… I don’t know anything. They tried to keep me in the dark about a lot of it, and I ended up leaving them just last year I think… sometime in December? Sounds about right. Well, I’ve been on my own since then, working as an assassin for hire. This is the first time something like this has happened though…”

Sighing, Shani shrugged her shoulders and looked at the one who had invited her over.

“Well, so can you fill me in on the things I don’t know? How much can you tell me?”

A longing look appeared in her eyes, and perhaps the girl would notice the few tears leaking from her eyes when she talked about her parents.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return: The Black King  Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Return: The Black King  Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:35 pm
Suzu looked at Demonica "Awww you think I am a crazy scientist. That is so sweet of you. I do try so very hard at my job. It's nice to be complemented every once in a while."Suzu raiseing here hand up would start scratching her head. "Hmm what am I here for? Work of course. I am not a big fan of demon world, but I came to see if the capital city has a good laboratory. " Suzu would keep her composure about her as if Demonica's energy did not even affect her. Suzu was actively keeping her own power held back so it was just around her own body. This was necessary for her to do at all times when around others. Or her Spiritual Power would disrupt all Energy around her and limit other people's movements as well by a good percentage. Suzu found doing such things was never good when amongst friends.

Suzu look at the human girl as she started to pull her blade out. "your mother is a demon plain and simple. So I called her one. Facts are facts. And when in this place you should be care-full of WHO you pull a sword out on." She would take a light breath and smile at the girl." A sword is used for killing. By pulling it out you're challenging me... If I was to kill you now it would be well within my rights. But I am not the type to needlessly kill others. so it would be better to keep that put away. "

Turning back to Demonica szuzu would clap her hands to gather. "Well If you don't mind I will pass on the drinking, but I would not mind joining you for the party." Suzu would start skipping over to a seat and hopping up on it. "yes I must say I don't get much time to girl talk either with work always getting in the way and being turned into a rock for over a month...." Suzu would say this with a straight face as she had spent the last few months as a rock. Suzu would wait for Demonica to answer the human's questions before talking again. "Sooo little red what kind of girl talk would you like to have. O I know, how about you tell us your love life! hehe. You did already call me a perverted girl right? So why don't I try living up to that title even if just for the moment. Or what about you human. Your 12 right and I hear human's start at such young ages. You must have a lot of partner's right? Hehe. " Suzu would say this in a happy voice showing that she was finding it all fun. As she was also trying to embarrass the other two girls.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum