Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

+33
Kakeru
Imakuran
Lycaon
CPKallday
Baldragoran
Pociden
||-BlankMystery-||
Ludalfa
Thordios
Nickcca
Raiki
Dexterity
JJ
Majestic Moose
zetsurin
lionus
Sinpoder
Kade
Elendril
Tsumi Buredo
Zero
Ravana
Horus Sariel
MaidInAmn
tina
Teijo
Cookies
Teitoku
Andrew Takahashi
Natalia
JohnSeever
Shizuo
THEFROST
37 posters
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Empty Re: ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:53 pm
I'll be approving Xathis and Michael for their positions in this war. Although, I must ask that Eric find another spot to play as Melbourne is currently filled with enough people.

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Ap8OoJO

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Empty Re: ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:37 pm
Approving Eric Zarathos for Gold Coast.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:47 am
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: Adelaide
➟ Official status: ☢CITY SEALED OFF BETWEEN BOTH VIZARD FACTION KINGS☢
➟ Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10554-the-circle-ends-the-kings-of-hollowed-blood-raise-their-blades-begin-the-clash-against-wills-hakai-vs-zin-begins-adelaide-australia-war-event
➟ Official Status Detail: The battle auras of both Zin Yuudeshi and Hakai Chikara appear to be in full effect. With that being said, all Vizard Corps, Yayjuu and Monsuta members along with the military have been TOLD TO STAND DOWN AND STAY BACK. This is a HIGHLY volatile and UNSTABLE situation. The spiritual energy being radiated in this area is enough to melt away at most who dare to get near it without the proper precautions. And this isn't just in the battle vicinity, but throughout varying ranges of the city. Henceforth, both sides seem to be working together to shield civilians, place barriers throughout the city and everyone has been told to stay in doors, STAY away from the conflict and wait for it to end.

There appears to be enough energy accumulating here to even accelerate the temperatures within this part of the city to a dangerous degree, a glowing black and red light that can be seen from the depths of space and each of their spiritual signatures can be sensed as far away as Malaysia. It's even causing distortions in the weather as the skies are morphing and changing colors throughout the city and nothing but raw power can be felt in the wake of THE TWO VIZARD KINGS at LONG LAST clashing in a head-to-head.

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:56 am
Four more cities have been added: Townsville, Geelong, Alice Springs and Bathurst.

MAJOR NOTE: The entire state of South Australia is now off limits, not just Adelaide.

Last edited by Kylekaotikk on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:00 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name:Wolf lionus
➟ Character App: wolfie
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-4
➟ Org: Gotei 13
➟ Side: Rouge
➟ City: Newcastle
➟ Reason: its wolf .... ofcourse hes going to go kill something.

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 M9rTQZk

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:26 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Alpha
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7921-project-alpha-npc-approved-shinigami-1-4
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-4
➟ Org: Monsuta
➟ Side: Antag
➟ City: Alice Springs
➟ Reason: As a member of the Monsuta, He is obviously trying to protect the org's own land.

Also you guys have Alice springs on the thing twice, someone goofed that up I think.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:44 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Rachel Dare
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10553-rachel-dare-revamp-approved-1-3#66415
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-3, spirit is 1-4-
➟ Org: yayjuu
➟ Side: Protag
➟ Reason: It's Rachel. She need no reason. She's insane like that.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:07 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: suzu zumizimu
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-4
➟ Org: Suzu: I have my hands in a lot of places so ill list them all for you. Akatsuki, Shadow Fall, Gotei 13, Karakura High School.
➟ Side: Neutral in feeling but antag by actions
➟ City: Sydney
➟ Reason: To help a brother out. :3
➟ Side note: Suzu will be bringing her accursed blade Eien akumu with her to war.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: yuki onna
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-2
➟ Org: Yuki: Org? what is a org can i eat it? is it yummy? like candy? (none)
➟ Side: Neutral
➟ Reason: Yuki: there are humans right ? and there edible right? sound like a good place to snake a little.
Anonymous

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:53 pm
I'll approve the following people good luck and have fun at your locations
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum