Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:52 pm

«TENTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

And that's another post off of my chest that I had been putting off for awhile. I decided to go ahead and get Mana's post out of the way so I can go ahead and move on with closing out the event one city at a time. It feels good to let these post begin to flow in such a way that it has this morning. I've got my focus in order and I'm moving.

Anywho, with all of that said, it was nice to get some interaction going between Mana and Claire finally. I may post as Rose next, set my sights on Mecha Neo or go to Koichi's post. I dunno, I've got a lot of post to catch up on and I have a feeling I'll be getting many more post done today if I can maintain this level of mus that I have now.

So, with all of that said, onward to the next post now that I've got twenty more post to do!
• 10/30 Posts Completed •

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:57 pm

«11th POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

THIS PICTURE IS ACCURATE TO ME WHEN I'M ON COFFEE AND BLOWING THROUGH POST! I got another 2K post out today within 37 minutes! That means I've done a 2.5K, 2.6K and 2K post back to back to back. My muse is on fucking fire today and I'm further elated that I got that fucking post out of the way! I don't have to think about it anymore as it was tiring me out!

With this post, I'm another step towards closing out this war since Khala laid down the curbstomp on INami in order to get both of them out of that fight; keep it between Kiriel and Kakine and bring this war another movement towards being complete.

So, with that said, I gotta keep this posting roll up.
• 11/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:30 pm

«TWELFTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Phew, I'm glad I got this post out of the way. I can't believe I've made four post back to back today that have been at 2K words or above. Man, my muse is just flaring today. I should be able to reach 30,000 words and potentially 15/30 tomorrow.

In this post, I believe Sing got pretty craft in the fact she decided to just remove the city so that it was at least still standing. She also called out for Hulderic to show his real power to see the depth of it and if there was any weight between his words because she has been able to counter him at each turn. She also has some respect for Cero by the looks of it.

Onward to the next post, at least.

• 12/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:26 pm

«THIRTEENTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE»

This asshoole wanted 2,000 words to close out the thread? WISH GRANTED! I was originally suppose to aim for just 1.3K, but noooooo, that wasn't good enough for him. So I decided to just man up and get this last post of the day out even though I felt nearly out of juice. You'd be surprised what happens when ya push yourself. At least I managed to get five 2K word post out today.

For now, the TCCU Clones were able to infiltrate what was left of the city, make their way to Malice's distress signal and put an end to Brisbane; breaking this event closer and closer to being ended as another town is taken off the map of Australia; thank fuck.

I think I may finally be able to call it a night. I was able to crank out roughly 11.4K words today I believe.
• 13/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:57 pm

«14TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Phew, that was one hell of a post right there. It felt good to finally conclude that thread of the Vizard Kings. Though, towards the end of that post, things got pretty crazy.

Reason being? Zin pretty much proclaimed that city to be held in rights for the Vizard Kings; giving Hakai raise to being an equal King. Along with that, he also threatened to kill everyone in Melbourne if his daughter had been a casualty; giving her orders to pull back. So we are gonna see where this crazy fucking story goes.

Onward to the next post.
• 14/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:35 pm

«15TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

PHEW! Muse is still on fire today. I'm starting to find my second wind in order to go through with making ten post at or above 2,000 words within a 48 hour period. If I can finish this whole shit before 10AM tomorrow, I'll be able to finish my own challenge to myself; along with a challenge JJ made to me and himself to make five post today.

I've got alot of ground covered with Mecha Neo, so I figured it was time to draw a close to that post, let Yako do his thing and unleash Page on Australia as the gears of that war is beginning to draw to a close. All in all, I'm happy to see the progress and at least we managed to get a thread done.

ONWARD TO THE NEXT POST UPDATE!
• 15/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:39 pm

«16TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

I told ya once, I'll ya again: I AIN'T PLAYING AROUND WITH THIS! Two more post away from achieving my goals of succeeding in JJ's challenge and beating my own goal of getting these ten post within a 48 hour period. I feel my MUSECYCLE is on fire at the moment and I've got a bit further to go before I'm able to rest.

In that thread above, it felt nice to play a good ol' Manic Mana to liven things up. They certainly made her remember an important factor: The Bitch needs better security in New York. More than that, they did manage to peak her curiosity and she left them both such parting words they'll remember for quite the time to come.

Ain't got time to chit-chat, I've still got two more post to do tonight!
• 16/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:36 pm

«17TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Fuck...yeah....I'm on fire right now. Managed to crank out my 4th post of me and JJ's challenge; while getting the 9th on my personal and 17th out of the 30 day challenge. I'm really pushing myself here when it comes to my stamina; as normally when I make these huge post, I'd be out of comission for at least a week or few days; but I'm coming back for more.

More than that, though, I've managed to get Shadin off of Namek, aka the Mesosphere, and back into Earth Soil. He's hot on his trails to enter back into the Australia War and is ready to end this as it enters into the final arc and the final chapter of the War. It's been a long road, but it's time to end.

Onward....my challenge is almost done.
• 17/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:59 pm

«18TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

I did it. I reached over 22.400 words in a two day period. Not only that, I'm at 40,000 words total for the challenge and I managed to make JJ's Challenge within the nick of time. I feel such relief to have such a heavy series of post under my belt and being caught up in a good deal of my threads.

In this thread, I just explained the build-up to Mana really coming to Australia, the pathway that was made and a bit of herself just getting over her own turmoil in order to be strong for her family and yadda yadda. I am to exhausted ot really write anymore than that. If you wanna know more, just read that thread.

For now, I can rest until later.
• 18/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:49 am

«19TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Oh...my....god: THE MUSE CYCLE DOESN'T END! I decided to put in a bit of overtime and actually get Koichi's post out of the way so I wouldn't have to think about it later on in the day Sunday. That way, I can just focus on Radioactive/Veras/Ibiki over the coming days.

Ugh, at least what occurred in this post managed to move that thread along, give Toki and Koichi the brief meeting they needed and set in motion the plan for the Iramashsa as a whole entering into the new year that is 2414 with their new settlement on Earth.

Onward....to bed? Rest? I have no idea. Too much muse.
• 19/30 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum