Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:33 am

«30TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID: I'VE COMPLETED THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE! EVERYTHING ELSE UNTIL THIS POINT IS JUST EXTRA!

THROUGH THE CLASHING OF RADIOACTIVE AND MOONIE'S FIST, IT IS A FITTING FINISHING POST FOR MY PERSONAL CHALLENGE TO MYSELF AND ONE I'M HAPPY TO HAVE MET WITHIN A TWO WEEK TIME PERIOD!
• 30/30 Posts Completed •

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 4 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:12 pm

«31st POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Alright, I needed a few days of rest after reaching that point of completing my 30 Day Challenge in two weeks. You try writing 63,000 words in that timespan and see how tired your mind will be, lol.

At any case, now that I've got my spirit back in the game, I found that this Mana post was a bit fun to make; as they all generally tend to be. Now it seems that she is putting her foot down and is insistent on following Ashlei wherever it is she seems to be going in her quest to find Clarie.

That thread should continue to develop in an interesting matter with what's occured now. So, All in all, I'm pretty happy with myself at the moment and I'm gonna try crank out more post today if I can help it.
• 31/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:15 am

«32nd POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Welp, onward with my first post of the day. It feels pretty good to have a new juicy post like that. The creation of it was rather tense for someone like Cirno.

In this thread, The Ice Fairy started to come to grips with what Reigen was as the encounter between The Angel and The Demon got more tense in nature. It's certainly turning into an interesting affair as she attempts to ward off the male's influence on her.

With that said, hopefully I'll have more energy to make more post today.
• 32/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:49 am

«33rd POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Off to a good start this morning. I've managed to crank out two 2,000 word post in a row. It feels pretty good to have my muse beginning to return to me now that I've had time to rest.

In the above thread, it seems that the words have become further fowl by the likes of Yukuri and she seemed to be able to counter Eric at every move. Now all that seems to be left is for The Mad Demon to accept her leave or face The Devil of Boundaries wrath.

Phew, onwards to the next post I suppose.
• 33/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:51 am

«34th POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Frost Muse Cycle is starting to take effect. This post wasn't that taxing on me since it was just a quick 1.3K words. Although, the actions between these two should be heavy enough; I felt I didn't have enough to work with to make it longer so I did what I could.

Having said that, the thread between Koichi and Tsubasa should have some interesting action between official leaders of the Iramasha Clan and Gotei 13. The results of this thread could have heavy implications if it goes south or if it's successful.

With that said, onwards to the next post. It feels good to hit 70K words for my challenge!
• 34/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:30 am

«35th POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Man, this one felt pretty good for me. Mainly because I didn't think that I had it in me and I gave myself a moderated pace in order to dish out the post. I managed to hit 3,000 words on this baby.

Overall, I felt the post was pretty solid as the Australia War was dying down. There was some interesting dialogue exchanged with Rose, relationships built and her exit was pretty much imminent now that the Demon Queen was there.

With that said, on to the next post.
• 35/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:18 am

«36th POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Ah, now this one felt really natural. I just went with the flow after I started to get into Rose's character. It helped that I had the song in her posting music loop on end for awhile. Managed to crank out 2,000 words in an hour and five minutes.

In this thread, Rose appears to be dealing with the aftermath of the post few months following the Australian war. There is a heavy toll on her conscious, but she didn't have much time to dwell on it before the likes of Pamela was endangered. What followed in this post was pretty interesting for me.

With that said, hopefully I'll be able to crank out more post.
• 36/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:14 am

«37th POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

This was another amusing post. Although I didn't hit 2K, 1.3K is good enough for the quality of this post.

Basically, in this thread, the conclusion of Yukuri and Eric's encounter was coming on. However, it wouldn't end without a bunch of hilarious insults from The Devil and a great desire for a gin and tonic at the end of that post and her exit of the thread.

Glad to finish a thread and I'm hoping I can get another post out today.
• 36/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:49 am

«38th POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Ah, it feels good to be back in the posting game. Managed to crank out a 2.1K word post in a little over an hour. Certainly a booster to be had on my muse after I used the weekend to rest up a bit.

In this post it seems that the meeting between Tsubasa and Koichi is starting to pick up in discussion. Lots of interaction were had between the two as the alliance between the Iramasha and Gotei 13 starts to get ironed out.'Twas a fun post to make once I got into the right mindset of him.

With that said, on to the next post.

• 38/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:08 pm

«39th POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Damn, I feel pretty bad with how things are going for Rose now. That was a pretty horrible feeling for her after all was said and done. It was certainly much more intense than the other post I made today.

It's a pretty shitty feeling watching someone you love so much go down that path of death, yet being utterly powerless to stop them no matter what action you take, what words you speak or how much you plead with them. And she just doesn't want to deal with the motions with Ashlei anymore, so she just left the thread an emotional mess.

Jesus, that fucking post. And as a sidenote, thanks to that post I'm now at 80,000 words. =w=

• 39/30 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum