Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:24 pm

«20TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

After making 11 post at or above 2,000 words, a guy deserves a bit of breather, eh? So I decided to keep the progress of knocking my threads out by taking Ibiki's casual thread for a spin. I'm getting much closer towards catching up to most of my threads now.

Some amusing things happened in the thread such as Neviah getting too drunk, the whole exchange between her and the new Head Commander of the Gotei 13 and every last one of them eventually getting together and getting drunk out of their minds.

This may be my only post today, but compared to the last two days, I've earned that right.
• 20/30 Posts Completed •

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:18 am

«21ST POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Ugh, I ended up getting this post out of the way because I felt it needed to. I didn't really feel like waiting for RAVANA much because I didn't want Chaozi to grow bored; so I went ahead and did Rose's post so we could move things along since I thought it was just going to be the two of us originally and he's slowing things down to much.

Overall, I feel the post really cemented the typical yearnings of admiration, love and understanding that a younger sibling holds their elder sibling. The embracing of that hug was quite touching, although Rose still has her rough spots about being hurt in such a way as well that will take time to heal from being that Ashlei was her life for awhile.

And I'm also glad I got over my exhaustion personally and my stamina is holding strong for the challenge. Got more post to make.
• 21/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:07 pm

«22ND POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Phew, got another post out for the day. Still trying to make it until the 30 post point and catch up with my threads. Once I reach these two plateaus, I'll be able to take it more easy in this whole ordeal.

Overall, the post was a pretty easy one. 1.3K words and it was going over Ibiki and Tsubasa with Neviah in the Winter Fist Festival. Now that they've all gathered there, Ibiki is ready to take the fun up another notch and have some more interesting events take place; but not before reminding them of Neviah's drunken stupor.

Welp, I know I'm going to have to make Sing's post later today now that I'm waking up.
• 22/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:25 am

«23RD POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Well, this post was quite the surprise to me. I thought my exhaustion was taking over, but I found a sudden explosion of energy bursting to the surprise like a volcano in the flow of that post. Everything felt right, Sing was focusing her mind and her element was being brought out.

In this post, Sing started to show her true colors to the likes of Cero and the Quincy Leader as the fight in Townsville started to reach it's critical point as these two titanic forces go head to head with one another; now that nothing stands in the way of these two faction-based leaders. It's quite the enchanting read if I do so say so myself.

It also feels nice to finally hit the 50K+ Word mark. I've officially written a small novel in the span of 23 post and 1.9 weeks. Jesus christ. This is just insane how my drive to role play is coming back in spades at this point.

On to the next post, wherever it takes me now.
• 23/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:36 am

«24TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Ah, The Muse Cycle is starting to activate again and it feels pretty dope, yo. I managed to crank out a post in order to deal with the problem that occurred in Karakura Central. I decided to send a Demon from Eric's past into the fray to handle that issue.

'Twas the first time I believe I've used Yukrui, and boy did I give her an explosive entrance, eh? She seems pretty cold hearted in this post, but as time progresses, who knows where her character growth will go. Everyone has to start somewhere and it seems she has received hers.

Onward to the next post!
• 24/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:52 am

«25TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Damn, the muse cycle is going pretty strong today! I managed to crank out some more postage here in a long awaited fight within Karakura Central.

In this thread I pretty much gave Shadin's introduction into his battle with Grimmjow; it takes place in the Summer of 2413 when he was still a bit aggressive and bloodthirsty. Therefore, it's one hell of a post of shouting, punching and explosions all around for Grimmjow as he sees if there is anything worth salvaging from him.

I'm also extremely glad that I'm just five post away from completing the first part of my challenge. Hehehehe.

Onward to the next post.
• 25/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:41 am

«26TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Holy shit, I've gone past the point of exhaustion at this point. I feel the end coming closer with this berserker post out of the way. Jesus christ.

Basically, Koichi stormed in from the Iramashsa base and is now going berserk on Yako after finally being able to drop his sorrow for now, pin-point his frustration on this old foe and render him a bloody pulp. Koichi does not fuck around.

ONWARD TO THE NEXT POST: I'M GONNA GET THIS CHALLENGE DONE BEFORE SUNDAY
• 26/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:20 pm

«27TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Getting closer to the place I want to be. This might be my last post for a few hours as I'mma need a bit of a longer resting period, but damn was I glad to get it out of the way.

Basically, this thread takes place the first day of January 2414. In it? Koichi makes an announcement to the world that he is bridging the gap between the living world and the Iramasha. Thus, he summoned a massive piece of land he is dubbing the Iramasha Settlement in order to have a living nation of Iramasha on the planet to make an impact.

Phew, three more post to go until I'm done with this challenge. Completely unreal
• 27/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:06 pm

«28TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Welp, here we go. We are entering the last phases of what it takes for me to complete the 30 Day Challenge. I'm having a blast with this stuff, finding a spark within myself I haven't seen in years and taking my stamina to the next level.

In this post I decided to have the effects of the Iramasha Settlement allow Cirno to enter Karakura Central for the first time. It overwhelmed her at first, but she found it amusing when found the likes of Reigen beating the snot out of alley-way crooks. Therefore, she confronted him and it's up in the air where it goes now.

With just two post to go, and at 59,000 words, I'm almost done with this shit. It feels great man. It's the power Of The Frost Muse Cycle!
• 28/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:35 am

«29TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

There really isn't much to say at this point. I can feel the end of this drawing closer, and within the span of one more post, the grasp of victory can be had by obtaining my 30th post.

As for the 29th post I'm updating? This one contained the likes of Cirno beginning to show some of her mental weakness as she recalled the imagery of the Australia War by the ruthless killing that Reigen had showcased to her; beginning to question if the world she ventured into was a sick one and one worth venturing into.

With that much said, let us put an end to this and reach my 30th post. Everything after this post...will be bonus.
• 29/30 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum