Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:57 pm

«40TH POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

ASDKASMDASKLDMASKLDMASKLMASKLDASM. This post was pretty fun and crazy to make; as due to the actions of Ashlei in this thread, the likes of Mana went pretty apeshit and reverted to her Manic State as a result.

There are no words I really can express other than great anticipation for what is to come over next few weeks following this little incident. It's certainly going to be a rather tough ride and it was an interesting result of this entire thread now that everyone has made their departure from it.

With that said, onward to the next post! Feels good to end another thread.
• 40/30 Posts Completed •

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 5 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:26 pm

«41st POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Well, that post was a pain. Mainly because I really didn't have a lot of muse for it, but I was attempting to end this thread out so I didn't end up stalling it out any further. Managed to still crank out 3.2K words, though.

Overall, I'm starting to feel a bit of relief with the Australian War coming to a close. I'm trying to manage things correctly in the threads in order to get this to reach some form of a conclusion by the time March rolls around. So Feburary should be the final month this thing goes on if it goes as scheduled.

With that said, onward to the next post and time to keep moving towards that 100,000 word goal.

• 41/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:20 pm

«42nd POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

That post was utterly insane. I felt the sheer intensity fuming off of Shadin during that post; sent shivers down my spine at some points envisioning all of this furious nature of his in my head.

Man, this is turning into a damn good fight with Shadin and Grimmjow. I hadn't seen Shadin bare his fangs to someone in quite awhile; so that was a treat indeed. The way they moved, the words they spoke, the actions that were taken; all of it was pretty friggin' awesome and I had a blast making this post.

Can't wait to make my next post. When I'm having a riot, it certainly shows. Managed to get 3.1K words in this post and I still got more to shell out if I'm gonna reach my 100,000 word goal.

• 42/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:35 pm

«43rd POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Welp, got my 2nd post of the day out. It wasn't as long as Shadin's, but it should be good enough to get me to the 90,000 word mark on my posting challenge. Now I have 10,000 more words to go until I reach my 100,000 word goal.

With that said, this post was pretty fun to do as she started to make her entrance known to the likes of The Mad Demon. Therefore, it was quite the amusing read to be had as she made her debut onto the area in a very particular way.

With that said, hopefully we can get on with a 3rd post potentially before I go to bed.

• 43/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:16 pm

«44th POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Shit, damn, holy fuck and a half. I can't believe I actually had Kin get off his arse and do something for the first time in years. That post felt hella wicked to make.

So to due the fact that Ashlei seems hellbent on a quest to seek out Kin and his family, he has awaken from his slumber once more to breath the scent in of a fresh day and has made his presence known. Jesus christ, that was just crazy.

Now I have to make my 2nd post of the day at some point if I wanna keep track on my goals. Onward to the next post.
• 44/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:13 am

«45th POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Phew, this post was pretty fun to make. It's nice to post 2K words back to back in a thread like that; especially with as much that is happening in it as it is.

Yes, in this post I decided to have Sing go ahead and make her move in order to protect the likes of Claire and Kagami with a pact she was making within the post. It's moving things along with this whole little plot that we are doing together.

With that said, let us move on to the next post. Five more post to go until I hit 50.
• 45/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:37 pm

«46th POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Welp, I made this post earlier in the morning, but I didn't feel like making a 30DC post like I am now. I managed to crank 3.2K words on this bad boy.

The overall post was pretty tense as far as wording went. She certainly gave Ol' Huddie a harsh lesson in my opinion. However, most of all, I'm glad that Townsville has came to an end because it means we are one step closer to putting an end to the event.

With that said, hopefully we can move forth with the next post and I can reach my 100,000 word goal before my time is up.
• 46/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:20 am

«47th POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Welp, I can't believe the 30 day challenge is coming to a close. When Monday comes, I should have my time be up for this thing. I've certainly accomplished a lot over the past month and have exceptionally brought my skill up as a writer because of it.

I'm very grateful to be given this wealth of interaction with the member base on my site because through need I've become a much stronger version of myself. I've had to learn to really hunker down with my post to increase my stamina to post more frequently with my heavy load when it comes to the material I craft.

Not only that, but I've gotten into the habit proof reading my material more often. This resulted in the heightening of quality within my post and now I'm ready to take on the duration of the year because of these enhancements within myself.

So with that said, let's try to get these final few post out before my 30 day Challenge ends. Let us crave this path further.

• 47/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:03 pm

«FINAL POST OF THE CHALLENGE OUT»

Hahahaha, and like that, my 30 Day Thread Challenge goes out with a bang. It ended up being my 6,000th post that marked the 100,000th word mark for my final post in this whole shabang. Totalling at 6,113 words, It feels awesome to end on a high-note like that with such a earth-changing post.

With that said, I'd like to thank everyone who helped me along the way of getting my renewed muse and I look forward to a few days of rest following this colossal blowout. This is the highest my muse has ever been and it's a damn good feeling.I hope to repeat this performance again if the next time the 30 Day Challenge is issued out.

That's all folks!
• 48/30 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum