Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread Empty [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm
Smiley face
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Challenge

KEEPING TRACK OF MY POST THROUGHOUT THE MONTH

My Posting Record - THUS FAR
1st Post: Shatari's Yuudeshi's Fukken Uber Post In Australia's War
2nd Post: Mana's Post With Ashlei Where Her Resolve Comes Back
3rd Post: Radioactive's Post Where He Makes His Return
4th Post: Ibiki's Post Beginning The Winter Fist Festival In Squad 11
5th Post: Zin's Post In The Australia War Against His Student
6th Post: An Explosive Radioactive VS Moonie Post
7th Post: Ibiki's Ungodly Assault Against The Mad Demon In Golden Coast
8th Post: The Demon Queen Makes Her Presence Known in New York City
9th Post: Ibiki Finally Ends The Long Drawn Out Brawl In Golden Coast
10th Post: Mana Makes Her Debut In The Australian War
11th Post: Khala Levels The Playing Field In Bendigo Victoria
12th Post: Sing's Explosive Post In Townsville For Australia War
13th Post: The TCCU Clones Come In And Seize Brisbane
14th Post: Zin's Dramatic Finale To His Battle With Hakai in Australia
15th Post: Mecha Neo Goes Into Action In The Australia Underground
16th Post: Mana's Explosive Ending To Her New York Debut
17th Post: Shadin Finally Gets His Ass Off Of Namek
18th Post: Mana's Flashback As To How She Got Wind of Australia
19th Post: Koichi Finally Seems To Be Making a Move In This Post
20th Post: Ibiki's Drunken Post In Squad 11
21st Post: Rose's Acceptance Of Her Beloved Sister
22nd Post: Miss Suika Ibiki's Drunken Rumble And Proposal
23rd Post: Sing Iramashsa's Explosive Blowout Against Hulderic
24th Post: The Devil Of Boundaries Makes Her Appearance In Karakura Central
25th Post: Grimmjow VS Shadin Yuudeshi Begins In The Summer of 2413
26th Post: Koichi's Destructive War Brawl
27th Post: Koichi Creates The Iramasha Settlement
28th Post: Cirno Enters Karakura Central For The First Time
29th Post: Cirno's Disturbing Encounter Continues Onward
30th Post: Radioactive Goes Full Shark Mode Once More
31st Post: Mana Makes Her Stand Against Ashlei
32nd Post: The Rabbit Hole Goes Deeper For Cirno
33rd Post: Yukuri's Encounter With Eric Continues Onward
34th Post: Koichi and Tsubasa Begin Their Meeting
35th Post: Rose's Exit From The Australian War
36th Post: Rose's Enters Back Into The Depths Of Hueco Mundo
37th Post: Yukuri Makes Her Hilarious Exit
38th Post: The Meeting Between Koichi & Tsubasa Goes On
39th Post: A Very Emotional Rose Post
40th Post: Mana Goes Mother Fucking Manic!
41st Post: Veras Attempts To Claim This City And Conclude Her Thread
42nd Post: Shadin's Chaotic Clash Against Grimmjow
43rd Post: Khala Drops Into Eric's Thread
44th Post: Kin Iramasha...Makes His Grand Return
45th Post: Sing Iramasha Makes Her Pledge
46th Post: Sing Ends The Conflict In Her Australian War Thread
47th Post: The Interaction Between The Heart of Deveta And The Mad One Goes On
48th Post: Shadin Counters Against The Embodiment Of Despair

GRAND TOTAL: 48/30
Wordcount: 105,864

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 76 times in total

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:30 pm

«FIRST POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Shatari could have kept going with the assault, but as the exchange progressed, they were having a battle of ideologies and eventually the two of them just snapped. When Nathan started breaking down, Shatari started having second thoughts about her actions.

Twas' pretty emotional near the end of Shatari's post because of her being the enemy, but sharing compassion as well and sense enough to get over her thirst for vengeance to try and take a different path. So she recommended a ceasefire between their parties because this was turning into something ugly and something she did not desire to happen. Yes, she wanted to stop him, but not in that matter.

• 1/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Posting Challenge Tracking Thread

Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:02 am

«SECOND POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Another post has been completed. That post felt pretty good to make as Mana post can generally get my muse pumping and going, so I figured I make a detour into Manaland for some extra inspiration. I had quite the bit of fun with that post listening to her posting music and just getting back into the vibe of the Queen.

In the post, I could feel the love resonating back within Mana and her persona steadily going back to a point when she last left Ashlei and mad a vow to stand strong. Therefore, with their hearts connected once more, Mana is beginning to feel her resolve steadily come back and remembers the promise she made to Ashlei, that no matter what occurred, no matter what happened in between them: she'd take care of everything and NEVER let her heart waver.

Damn that felt good to write.

• 2/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:00 am

«THIRD POST OF THE CHALLENGE»

Phew, this one was another great post. It felt good to shake the dust off of Radioactive, pit him against someone like Moonie and finally come out of the reigns of inactivity. It's about time he got active and this is the best place for him to start. He is going to begin 2414 with a big bang indeed as I have great expectations for this fight. It's going to be quite the blast.

Throughout the course of the post it felt good to get back into Radioactive's character, take a break from the uber-serious mindset of some of my other main seven characters and break loose with Radioactive's rapid nature. It felt like a relief from the series of post I've had up until now. So I'm hoping this thread really helps my muse and motivation out as it progresses.

On to the next post, m8!
• 3/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:32 pm

«FOURTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE»

Now this was one hell of a post. I ended up getting the start for Ibiki's Winter Fist Festival done so that we can get that massive event going in the Division 11 Barracks. Ibiki is hella serious about putting Division 11 back on the map with this one.

I'm hoping this event will be able to progress nicely and I can't wait to see where it goes personally. I'm tempted to even throw Yoko in the Reckless Fist Cup to see how she fairs against some of the others in the Gotei 13. I'm also wondering who will be able to win the Primary Cup and face Ibiki in the finals at the end of all of this.

Here is to another post!
• 4/30 Posts Completed •

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:36 am

«FIFTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE FINISHED»

That post was pretty tense to make. After reaching an explosive conclusion, it seemed that Hakai had stopped himself in the other post and started to admit that he was senseless in his direction. Therefore, in response to his ideals falling apart, Zin had declared victory more or less as that was his overall intent: to destroy the walls of what Hakai stood for as that he can begin anew.

Therefore, over the course of the post he started trying to reconcile with his student, get him to see the error of his ways and allow for a chance to let him grow as a person. Along with that, he finally made an annoucement to alot of his men as Vizard King and overall I'm glad I got this post out as I had been putting it off for awhile.

On to the next post we go.
• 5/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:47 am

«SIXTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

HOLY SHIT! That post was fun as fuck to make. It's been awhile since I had Radioactive do any sort of attack, and man did it feel good to let loose with him. I haven't had a post like that from him in years; so I know Moonie Radioactive VS Moonie is going to be good.

I'm hoping the progression of this thread keeps up, because if it keeps going up like this, I can definately see Radioactive going back into shark mode if they keep trying to show one another their strength. And that will be the tipping point towards the Shark Truly returning. It's got my blood boiling, and I'm gonna be able to keep cranking out post today because of it!

So on to another post!
• 6/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:51 pm

«SEVENTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

FUCKING HOLY HELL! THAT POST WAS AMAZING! I ended up watching Yusuke VS Toguro to find some extra muse for today, and fuck did I receive it! After finding the theme that plays when Yusuke Powers up, I just went apeshit in this post as Ibiki wanted to end this fight NOW!

The Menacing Devil Fist: DEATH BY ONE MILLION STRIKES and FIST OF THE DEVIL: ETERNAL STRIKE were some beastly new Hakuda moves that Ibiki learned. Jesus christ, the sheer intensity of that post was insane. At least we got a picture of what Ibiki can do when she sets her mind to something with that insane attack. That was such a fucking rush.

On to the next post!
• 7/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:40 pm

«EIGHTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Phew, Mana post always get my muse in order. I took yesterday off because I felt I needed a mental break day to recover my muse. From the results of that post, I'd probably say it was quite effective indeed. It felt so nice to get into Mana's character, do those twisted speeches and have fun with it.

However, the likes of the opponents doing battle in Mana's hometown might not find it so fun. Oh well, they brought that on themselves dueling in such a place; now it's time they deal with the consequences of such a spat in the middle of the Demon Queen's native state.

Onward to the next post.
• 8/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:44 am

«NINTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

This one is a huge load off of my shoulders. Why is that? It's because we are one step closer to ending this event out and drawing it to a close. Ibiki was able to overcome Eric, put an end to this thread and allow Golden Coast to come to a close.

I feel such relief that it's finally over and that I managed to finish an event thread I was in. I managed to finish quite a few in this event and it helps me towards my goal of finishing the Australia Event. At any rate, I can't afford to get comfortable, I've got a bit of catching up to do now.

I also can't believe within 9 post I'm pretty much at 20,000 words. Shows how hard I go at it since that's equal to 40 Post at 500 words each. Fuck man.
• 9/30 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum